Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Albinator
Mar 31, 2010

Obit at https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/heat-vision/steve-ditko-dead-spider-man-creator-was-90-1125489

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

Doc Hawkins
Jun 15, 2010

Dashing? But I'm not even moving!

peter you loving narc :mad:

ZepiaEltnamOberon
Oct 25, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022
Oh no he's becoming smarter.

Promotion changes a man...

Malachite_Dragon
Mar 31, 2010

Weaving Merry Christmas magic
"I won't tell you my identity but I'll happily sell yours out"
Peter, you dick.

Otherkinsey Scale
Jul 17, 2012

Just a little bit of sunshine!
Aa amazing as that would be, Peter specifically said he's getting rid of that picture and using one of him in a mask, y'all.

Thanks for sharing.

The Lord of Hats
Aug 22, 2010

Hello, yes! Is being very good day for posting, no?

That is a nasty trick, Synthbutt

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

I read it as "I'll get rid of this picture" since he notes that Robbie wanted a photo of the MASKED man, but he also specifically says he is saving that particular photo so... Peter, don't gently caress up somebody else's life with your stupidity, you already did that once with Aunt May/Uncle Moley :mad:

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

animated gifs are pretty amazing

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

Synthbuttrange posted:

Ahahaha, now I see :xd:

Doc Hawkins
Jun 15, 2010

peter how could you, all my loved ones are now in danger because my enemies know my true identity

"gosh, what a pickle! sounds weirdly familiar, too!"

Otherkinsey Scale posted:

Aa amazing as that would be, Peter specifically said he's getting rid of that picture and using one of him in a mask, y'all.

OH :blush:

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

We were somewhere around Manila when the drugs began to take hold

The Lord of Hats posted:

lmao, loving ingenious

Otherkinsey Scale
Jul 17, 2012

Just a little bit of sunshine!

Synthbuttrange posted:

Well played, ma'am.

I guess this is the last place I would expect any kind of clever trick.

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007

Otherkinsey Scale posted:

Well played, ma'am.

I guess this is the last place I would expect any kind of clever trick.

i dunno, i can do some pretty clever things with the air supply under my mask

Murdstone
Jun 14, 2005

I'm feeling Jimmy

"Hey, could you do me a favor and turn and look directly at that grey box with a shiny round part that's attached to the wall with some kind of string-like stuff. No a little more to the left. Great, now a big smile...super! Thanks!"

Bruceski
Aug 21, 2007

The tools of a hero mean nothing without a solid core.

Johnny Walker posted:

"Hey, could you do me a favor and turn and look directly at that grey box with a shiny round part that's attached to the wall with some kind of string-like stuff. No a little more to the left. Great, now a big smile...super! Thanks!"

"Now hold it... sorry, I thought this would take 30 seconds more when I set the timer."

Escobarbarian
Jun 18, 2004

Grimey Drawer
Lose is the actual one for anyone who can’t be bothered to go look it up

DJ Fuckboy Supreme
Feb 10, 2011

And when you stare long into the abyss, you become aggressively, terminally chill

Is this the long-awaited heel turn we all expected Parker to become after one too many gronnks to the head

Doc Hawkins
Jun 15, 2010

The Lord of Hats posted:

I can't tell if I should feel less embarrassed or more.

SilverSupernova
Feb 1, 2013

Thank you so much for this synth.

quite stretched out
Feb 17, 2011

the chillest

Synthbuttrange posted:

you motherfucker

Escobarbarian
Jun 18, 2004

Grimey Drawer
I don’t wanna sound like a killjoy, but while I find these funny....does anyone else come here to catch up on the strip and discuss it, and not to get tricked by the person posting them?

Like I don’t like having to go elsewhere to find out what the “real” strip was. That’s exactly why I read this thread.

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat
I, personally, like jokes.

Mover
Jun 30, 2008

The jokes are good

Escobarbarian
Jun 18, 2004

Grimey Drawer
Sorry for sucking :(

Bruceski
Aug 21, 2007

The tools of a hero mean nothing without a solid core.

Escobarbarian posted:

I don’t wanna sound like a killjoy, but while I find these funny....does anyone else come here to catch up on the strip and discuss it, and not to get tricked by the person posting them?

Like I don’t like having to go elsewhere to find out what the “real” strip was. That’s exactly why I read this thread.

:yeah:

Cabbit
Jul 19, 2001

Is that everything you have?

It would be cool to post the original and then do edits.

Tunicate
May 15, 2012

Post edits but link the image to the original, that way people keep on their toes

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
continue posting edits because it is hilarious when people can't follow the plot of newspaper spiderman

Mr. Squishy
Mar 22, 2010

A country where you can always get richer.
Never post the originals. Keep rewriting it to be a different canon

Vox Valentine
May 31, 2013

Solving all of life's problems through enhanced casting of Occam's Razor. Reward yourself with an imaginary chalice.

Reboot the thread and all of Newspaper Spider Man so that he's now played by Tom Holland and Aunt May is younger and hotter and we get to see him go from sassy teen crimefighter to the erratic ditherer we know and love through years of repeated concussions and brain damage.

Manatee Cannon
Aug 26, 2010

Hostile V posted:

Reboot the thread and all of Newspaper Spider Man so that he's now played by Tom Holland and Aunt May is younger and hotter and we get to see him go from sassy teen crimefighter to the erratic ditherer we know and love through years of repeated concussions and brain damage.

nsm makes a deal with mephisto. "I want to younger! like in the movies!"

the last thing peter remembers is mephisto laughing as he wakes up as andrew garfield

davidspackage
May 16, 2007

Nap Ghost

Manatee Cannon posted:

nsm makes a deal with mephisto. "I want to younger! like in the movies!"

the last thing peter remembers is mephisto laughing as he wakes up as andrew garfield

"Can't... properly... close my mouth... anymore!!"

Knormal
Nov 11, 2001

Hostile V posted:

Maybe hot Aunt May could lure in all those disgruntled old Nancy readers upset that the new artist doesn't draw Aunt Fritzi or whatever her name is as a pin-up.

Anyway guess which surprising current NSM character is in Aunt Man and the Wasp? Apparently those jokes about continuous movie tie-ins weren't so far off.

Malachite_Dragon
Mar 31, 2010

Weaving Merry Christmas magic
Just post the original first, then post the edits. It's not rocket science.

Tunicate
May 15, 2012

Malachite_Dragon posted:

unless the edit is really funny

MorningMoon
Dec 29, 2013

He's been tapping into Aunt May's bank account!
Didn't I kill him with a HELICOPTER?
:justpost:

graham cracker
Mar 8, 2004

"There is no God! Right, Mama?"

"True."

Me? Why I enjoy micro-managing the newspaper Spider-Man thread on a dead gay forum. I'm really enjoy this date btw.

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

I posted both the original and the edit in one image. It's efficient!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tiggum
Oct 24, 2007

Your life and your quest end here.

Malachite_Dragon posted:

But then no one would mistake the edit for the original. :confused: