Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

CharlestonJew posted:

some dude who got probated for 6 hours 9 years ago finally has his shot at revenge

you will rue the day you called me a "turd burglar" mr. lowtax

pretty sure there was a guy nine years ago who did this better than you

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Waffle House
Oct 27, 2004

You follow the path
fitting into an infinite pattern.

Yours to manipulate, to destroy and rebuild.

Now, in the quantum moment
before the closure
when all become one.

One moment left.
One point of space and time.

I know who you are.

You are Destiny.

GBS is better than twitter

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

Waffle House posted:

Bert Roberge
Nov 28, 2003

Waffle House posted:

This is the worst condemnation of twitter I've ever seen.

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost
at least im drunk. Twitter has to deal with Nazis.https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=soEFK6PSKEY

lol but
Feb 24, 2007

body is a dinosaur
Slippery Tilde

Waffle House posted:

Pet Island is better than twitter

ninjoatse.cx
Apr 9, 2005

Fun Shoe
Lowtax, reporting about being banned from Twitter while keep going back is battered wife syndrome. The first time everyone has sympathy, the second time everyone thinks you're a dumb bitch. stbhai

Rutibex
Sep 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
i like how they say if you try to evade their ban by making new accounts they will ban those too. oh wow what a threat! i'm pretty sure that method of keeping people out failed for SA like 18 years ago

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
Sue twitter for restricting your access to the president and thus trampling on your free speech

If nothing else you can probably get some kickstarter cash

CharlestonJew
Jul 7, 2011

Illegal Hen

Mumpy Puffinz posted:

pretty sure there was a guy nine years ago who did this better than you

I thought you were talking about Uwe Boll at first but that was like 12 years ago

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

CharlestonJew posted:

I thought you were talking about Uwe Boll at first but that was like 12 years ago

remember when doc evil was on tech tv?

me neither

Lowtax
Nov 16, 1999

by Skyl3lazer

UltraRed posted:

Lowtax, reporting about being banned from Twitter while keep going back is battered wife syndrome. The first time everyone has sympathy, the second time everyone thinks you're a dumb bitch. stbhai
When have I ever claimed to not be a dumb bitch? Anyway, I just thought it was funny what I was banned for, that's all. Not complaining, not filling a report, who cares.

Lowtax
Nov 16, 1999

by Skyl3lazer

Mumpy Puffinz posted:

me neither

Smashburger eat the hot dogs

Jose Oquendo
Jun 20, 2004

Star Trek: The Motion Picture is a boring movie

Mumpy Puffinz posted:

me neither

That was David Thorpe.

Doc Evil (Jon Hendren) is the the admin who got owned so bad by Smashmouth, Guy Frieri, and the San Jose Sharks mascot, that he had to vanish from Something Awful.

Starky
Nov 23, 2005

Grimey Drawer
Just move to mastodon and give yourself your own verified badge. I think the fediverse would welcome you with open arms :cheers:

Also lowtax did you ever end up getting the vampire in dungeon cards? I still havent. Dungeon 4 is bs!

ferroque
Oct 27, 2007

The SA Committee has come to the unilateral decision to move the site to the Dark Web.

Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

Jose Oquendo posted:

That was David Thorpe.

Doc Evil (Jon Hendren) is the the admin who got owned so bad by Smashmouth, Guy Frieri, and the San Jose Sharks mascot, that he had to vanish from Something Awful.

Who is the one who got completely owned by like a 14 year old, who told him to not take the internet so seriously

Snow Cone Capone
Jul 31, 2003

Sagebrush posted:

Who is the one who got completely owned by like a 14 year old, who told him to not take the internet so seriously

Abe

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

Jose Oquendo posted:

That was David Thorpe.

ha ha so it was.

Alien Sex Manual
Dec 14, 2010

is not a sandwich

Lowtax must be banned so that Donald Trump can continue tweeting. It is the way of things, like the sun rising in the East and the tide’s endless ebb and flow.

dodecahardon
Oct 20, 2008
Twitter is 100% trash.

Jikes
Dec 18, 2005

candy of the ocean

Charles Mansion posted:

Twitter is 100% trash.

Lowtax
Nov 16, 1999

by Skyl3lazer

Charles Mansion posted:

Twitter is 100% trash.
Nah it was fun to make fun of people. Well I guess that kinda proves your point, but still.

lol but
Feb 24, 2007

body is a dinosaur
Slippery Tilde
Twitter, but it's videos and you have to express yourself in the form of a coked up 80's wrestling promo. Is it a million dollar idea or a billion dollar idea?

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

Lowtax posted:

Nah it was fun to make fun of people. Well I guess that kinda proves your point, but still.

how come you got banned again?

Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

The only good part of Twitter was Vine

Foul Ole Ron
Jan 6, 2005

All of you, please don't rush, everyone do the Guybrush!
Fun Shoe

Lowtax posted:

Just a bunch of twits making fun of each other.

Jikes
Dec 18, 2005

candy of the ocean

Mumpy Puffinz posted:

how come you got banned again?

he made fun of people instead of securing an existence for our people and a future for White children

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

Foul Ole Ron posted:

Just a bunch of twits making fun of each other.

oh my god! my mother the librarian would love you.
I think your pretty cool too

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

Jikes posted:

he made fun of people instead of securing an existence for our people and a future for White children

well... that was never his job

Foul Ole Ron
Jan 6, 2005

Fun Shoe

Mumpy Puffinz posted:

well... that was never his job

By gently caress, its every person's god given right to act like a jumped up mini Hitler when posting on twitter.

Hell if you beleave half the people that have been banned from here, Lowtax is just missing the mustache.

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

Foul Ole Ron posted:

By gently caress, its every person's god given right to act like a jumped up mini Hitler when posting on twitter.

Hell if you beleave half the people that have been banned from here, Lowtax is just missing the mustache.

with a scottich accent. "Well O'll bee"

Lowtax
Nov 16, 1999

by Skyl3lazer

Foul Ole Ron posted:

But the people I've banned seem to love Hitler!

Hometown Slime Queen
Oct 26, 2004

the GOAT
Twitter is worse than GBS and worse than Pet Island but pretty on par with D&D and for some reason, ADTRW

esperterra
Mar 24, 2010

SHINee's back

where would you rank cined tho

Foul Ole Ron
Jan 6, 2005

Fun Shoe

Lowtax posted:

They also seem to love their cousins in a Shelbyville way.

The internets changed lad, gone are the days of ironic racism. You have to go full Hitler to make it.

You never half Hitler it, that's for chumps or people who fail at being a internet ueber allies.

ThndrShk2k
Nov 3, 2009

by Nyc_Tattoo
Bread Liar

Lowtax posted:

Maybe they actually love Charlie Chaplin. :downs:

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
Seems like you can post hateful things on the basis of class though so if you had only posted EAT THE RICH you'd be fine, Rich

Pontificating Ass
Aug 2, 2002

What Doth Life?
I never thought about eating babies before, but now that you mentioned it on twitter I'm feeling pretty hungry

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

Lowtax posted:

not all of us buddy

• Locked thread