Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
emfive
Aug 6, 2011

Hey emfive, this is Alec. I am glad you like the mummy eating the bowl of shitty pasta with a can of 'parm.' I made that image for you way back when. I’m glad you enjoy it.

When I was a kid in Dallas the B-36 parked out at the old Greater Southwest International Airport was still there, and we used to go look at it all the time (I lived in Irving actually and it was really close). The airport and the plane are long gone; I think the plane is at Pima in Arizona now.

(I'm old.)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

SKULL.GIF posted:

prosecute ICE

your skipping the truth and reconciliayook commissions whrrein every single person involved from the pettoest bureautcray to the topmost authority has to sit and testofy to a hostile but righteous panel about what happened how it hapoebtdd and their part in it and explain why they shouldnt be hated by history

you need that shiy so that anyone who might be inclined to like those peiple individuallu canmot reasonablu claim that those peiple were swept up and prosecuted because ofbpopular zeal and actually did nothing wrong

also so that t"f"ucker carlson is forced to describe before all the future that knows our history,how badly he wanted to be a broadcastet directing machete mobs to Latinx housrholds

ex post facho
Oct 25, 2007
it would be a shame if stephen miller tripped and fell feet first ibto a wood chipper. A real shame

A Handed Missus
Aug 6, 2012

Wolfsheim
Dec 23, 2003

"Ah," Ratz had said, at last, "the artiste."
Heard some coach was watching kids get molested and just loving that poo poo

mad.radhu
Jan 8, 2006

Fun Shoe
https://twitter.com/quinncy/status/1015764425192628224

:eyepop:

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

Squizzle posted:

your skipping the truth and reconciliayook commissions whrrein every single person involved from the pettoest bureautcray to the topmost authority has to sit and testofy to a hostile but righteous panel about what happened how it hapoebtdd and their part in it and explain why they shouldnt be hated by history

you need that shiy so that anyone who might be inclined to like those peiple individuallu canmot reasonablu claim that those peiple were swept up and prosecuted because ofbpopular zeal and actually did nothing wrong

also so that t"f"ucker carlson is forced to describe before all the future that knows our history,how badly he wanted to be a broadcastet directing machete mobs to Latinx housrholds

i see the appeal of such a process but of late ive favored domnatu memorae

Lawman 0
Aug 17, 2010

SKULL.GIF posted:

prosecute ICE

prosecute DHS with a new committee of public safety op

Billzasilver
Nov 8, 2016

I lift my drink and sing a song

for who knows if life is short or long?

Man's life is like the morning dew

past days many, future days few

Al! posted:

the bible: thousands of authors; art of the deal: one author

the virgin Bible vs the chad art of the deal

A Handed Missus
Aug 6, 2012

emfive posted:

When I was a kid in Dallas the B-36 parked out at the old Greater Southwest International Airport was still there, and we used to go look at it all the time (I lived in Irving actually and it was really close). The airport and the plane are long gone; I think the plane is at Pima in Arizona now.

(I'm old.)

Cool.

I lived ~100m away from the runway of the local airport when I was a babby :frogbon:

Spoondick
Jun 9, 2000

i wish my life mattered so much i could point guns at children and a million racist whites would rush to my defense

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde

Calibanibal posted:

Presumably to collect rare treasures

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

ex post facho posted:

it would be a shame if stephen miller tripped and fell feet first ibto a wood chipper. A real shame

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

ex post facho posted:

if a cat knocked a flowetpot off a 20th story window just jb time for it to slam into his polished hateful dome w lethal force it would of course be in the immediate sense a sadly arbitrary loss of humab life but in the accounting of history prob a net improvemejt in terms of lives saved and living conditions improvrd

stenage world!!!!

A Handed Missus
Aug 6, 2012

miller time already??

https://i.imgur.com/R92cn1Z.gifv

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

Al! posted:

i see the appeal of such a process but of late ive favored domnatu memorae

iwant the tortured children to have the option to know why this poo poo happened

and i want the childten of tortured folks to have a window into why theit parents are so messed up

damnatio jusy makes their suffering incomprehensible

jigokuman
Aug 28, 2002

Donald John Trump (born June 14, 1946) is the 45th and current President of the United States. Before entering politics, he was a businessman and television personality.
beat ICE into plowshares

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

Squizzle posted:

im committed to consuming all news about them but posting about it unless i can do it w/o crying because entering into discourse about a thing brings a heavier emotional burden than observing it and trying to act at a distance

it seriously makes me want to kill myself or, in my more clear-headed moments, a number of other people

concentration camps for children, for infants and toddlers

it was never a barbarism outside of human nature but it is an expression of the worst of it unalloyed w any of our virtues

torturing children

en masse

squizzle this office-park building (not designed or approved as a residence for anyone) where these girls were kept by contractor MVM Inc. is 2030 East Osborn Road, Phoenix, AZ 85016

here's an article about MVM leasing it in May https://www.missioncap.com/news/mis...rty-in-phoenix/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tBNdH8SNmS0

this is a long piece about it: https://www.revealnews.org/article/defense-contractor-detained-migrant-kids-in-vacant-phoenix-office-building/

MVM headquarters is ​​44620 Guilford Drive, Suite 150, ​Ashburn, VA 20147-6063

their phone number is (571) 223-4500 and fax number is ​(571) 223-4474

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

jigokuman posted:

beat ICE into plowshares

Gareth Gobulcoque
Jan 10, 2008

When no one shows up to relieve you and it's illegal to leave your job so you just read C-spam and post.

Star Phlatulence
Jan 14, 2006

by Cyrano4747
Bleak Gremlin

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

tacodaemon posted:

squizzle this office-park building (not designed or approved as a residence for anyone) where these girls were kept by contractor MVM Inc. is 2030 East Osborn Road, Phoenix, AZ 85016

here's an article about MVM leasing it in May https://www.missioncap.com/news/mis...rty-in-phoenix/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tBNdH8SNmS0

this is a long piece about it: https://www.revealnews.org/article/defense-contractor-detained-migrant-kids-in-vacant-phoenix-office-building/

MVM headquarters is ​​44620 Guilford Drive, Suite 150, ​Ashburn, VA 20147-6063

their phone number is (571) 223-4500 and fax number is ​(571) 223-4474

we are so so so far fallen from what we can be if we come together acocrding to love

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

Squizzle posted:

we are so so so far fallen from what we can be if we come together acocrding to love

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ
not at all crazy

https://twitter.com/ByYourLogic/status/1015807277587206144

PostNouveau
Sep 3, 2011

VY till I die
Grimey Drawer
https://twitter.com/nytimes/status/1015805771907551232

:rip: however many divers they just sent in there

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

Thoatse
Feb 29, 2016

Lol said the scorpion, lmao

Bearjew
Apr 18, 2017

not a lot of people look worse with a beard, but stephen miller is definitely one of them

DryGoods
Apr 26, 2014

Dogs, on the other hand, can connect with that pathos.

now we're talking

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

a baby spent months twelve through fourteen of his life in the custody of one of these organizations without getting bathed, becoming infested all over with lice, and presumably not getting the development in walking and speech that is a key part of that stage of human life

Bearjew
Apr 18, 2017

DryGoods posted:

now we're talking

Lawman 0
Aug 17, 2010

Gaze upon the face of evil

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

theres this old soviet scifi nobel settingby the same bros who wrote roadside picnic/stalker, the noon 22nd century

premise, full luxury (maybe gay???)space communism happens on earth and we uplift purselces into cosmic explorers

and poo poo nowadays sometimes feels like a cautionaty fiction w/ina fiction from that

Solarin
Nov 15, 2007

Gareth Gobulcoque posted:

When no one shows up to relieve you and it's illegal to leave your job so you just read C-spam and post.

hey were you the guy getting a new dog soon? if so gimme some dog pics thanks in advance

buddhanc
Feb 16, 2010

tacodaemon posted:

a baby spent months twelve through fourteen of his life in the custody of one of these organizations without getting bathed, becoming infested all over with lice, and presumably not getting the development in walking and speech that is a key part of that stage of human life

Goddamn I'm angry

Armed insurrection now

There's a wall with a bunch of space right here waiting to be used

Lawman 0
Aug 17, 2010

buddhanc posted:

Goddamn I'm angry

Armed insurrection now

There's a wall with a bunch of space right here waiting to be used

It's weird because we all know poo poo is bad

DryGoods
Apr 26, 2014

Dogs, on the other hand, can connect with that pathos.

Al! posted:

the bible: thousands of authors; art of the deal: one author

tired: a holy book written by a few people in the desert
wired: The Bible 2.0 written by elon musk and his top engineers on vaca in cancún

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

quadrophrenic
Feb 4, 2011

WIN MARNIE WIN
why did I decide to start watching handmaid's tale this was a bad idea

• Locked thread