Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GalacticAcid
Apr 8, 2013

NEW YORK VALUES

MikeCrotch posted:

The leader of a Northern Irish political party tried to fistfight the Pope in the EU parliament and got knocked out by a Habsburg. In the 1980's.

Paisley?

Absurd Alhazred
Mar 27, 2010

by Athanatos

MikeCrotch posted:

The leader of a Northern Irish political party tried to fistfight the Pope in the EU parliament and got knocked out by a Habsburg. In the 1980's.

:eyepop:

ferroque
Oct 27, 2007

MikeCrotch posted:

The Habsburg Glass Jaw

System Metternich
Feb 28, 2010

But what did he mean by that?

Yeah, and he got his rear end beaten by Otto von Habsburg who was already going on 76 at the time :allears:

Filthy Hans
Jun 27, 2008

by Fluffdaddy

(and can't post for 10 years!)

the funniest thing about this is the alt-Right was happy because that retard rabbit bounce didn't count as a bow, somehow

it's a half-bow, half-kneel kiddie bounce and somehow this made him a strong daddy leader

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde
it’s a curtsy

Glambags
Dec 28, 2003

That time Bill Clinton was in Ghana and was screaming at the crowd to back up

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cch9Z4nYTXs

I think about this every so often

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

I honestly I have no idea who cannibal[SIC] is and I do not know why I should know.

syq dude, just syq!
Remember Trump beating Hillary Clinton

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

ikanreed posted:

:goofy:

Breadallelogram
Oct 9, 2012

ikanreed posted:

lmao link?

Dec 26, 2012

William Bear
Oct 26, 2012

"That's what they all say!"
The only time Donald Trump was trailing in the polls during the primary clearly pissed him off.

https://twitter.com/realdonaldtrump/status/662632599962173440

shirts and skins
Jun 25, 2007

Good morning!
When Jean le Bon arrested Charles the Bad of Navarre to stop his intriguing with the Dauphin and prevent the English from landing in Normandy, only for Charles' brother to fall in with the English anyway and help crush the French at Poitiers ahahahaha

Lord of Pie
Mar 2, 2007

William Bear posted:

The only time Donald Trump was trailing in the polls during the primary clearly pissed him off.

https://twitter.com/realdonaldtrump/status/662632599962173440

The amazing reversal where Friend Ben became one of The Best People and got the HUD gig

stuffed crust punk
Oct 8, 2004

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

zegermans posted:

THQ killed itself putting all their eggs into "CoD4 but with north koreans" and it flopped

:wrong:

A Handed Missus
Aug 6, 2012

Glambags posted:

That time Bill Clinton was in Ghana and was screaming at the crowd to back up

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cch9Z4nYTXs

I think about this every so often

lol the terror in his stupid eyes

Glambags
Dec 28, 2003

A Handed Missus posted:

lol the terror in his stupid eyes

Truly a man of the people

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat
Well, I still respect Clinton for playing the saxophone given to him by Vaclav Havel

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z9DLFi85B34

OTOH a monkey could have played that sax

jerry seinfel
Jun 25, 2007

dangerous donald

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

Slippery Tilde
trumped UP trickle down

StashAugustine
Mar 24, 2013

Do not trust in hope- it will betray you! Only faith and hatred sustain.

shirts and skins posted:

When Jean le Bon arrested Charles the Bad of Navarre to stop his intriguing with the Dauphin and prevent the English from landing in Normandy, only for Charles' brother to fall in with the English anyway and help crush the French at Poitiers ahahahaha

when christina of sweden had her soldiers kidnap descartes and he died because putting a decrepit frenchman in a drafty swedish castle gives him pneumonia lol

NO LISTEN TO ME
Jan 3, 2009

「プリスティンビート」
「Pristine Beat」
maverick

sub supau
Aug 28, 2007

he's not an Arab he's a good family man

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

great movie

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7HEFmFOlSaQ

frankenfreak
Feb 16, 2007

I SCORED 85% ON A QUIZ ABOUT MONDAY NIGHT RAW AND ALL I GOT WAS THIS LOUSY TEXT

#bastionboogerbrigade
check out sextape and past

very short and lies

Roosevelt
Jul 18, 2009

I'm looking for the man who shot my paw.

remember

remember when donald trump very correctly mocked the dunce rickard "rick" perry for wearing "smart guy" glasses to try and curb his well earned reputation of being dumber than dogshit?

and then when the donald was elected president, he actually hired this idiot, whose intelligence he relentlessly insulted, into his cabinet, to run a dept. he didnt know the purpose of, which happened to be nucular weapons

that was a long time ago

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

Slippery Tilde
trump is buttfucking the DoE way harder than just with rick perry

frankenfreak
Feb 16, 2007

I SCORED 85% ON A QUIZ ABOUT MONDAY NIGHT RAW AND ALL I GOT WAS THIS LOUSY TEXT

#bastionboogerbrigade
Trump hiring Perry is funny considering this, but then you remember that Energy is the department Perry forgot that he wanted to abolish. Oops.

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

I honestly I have no idea who cannibal[SIC] is and I do not know why I should know.

syq dude, just syq!

frankenfreak posted:

Trump hiring Perry is funny considering this, but then you remember that Energy is the department Perry forgot that he wanted to abolish. Oops.

Love 2 desecure the nuclear pipeline from government control

Sticky Nate
Jan 9, 2012

Black Baby

Jenny Agutter
Mar 18, 2009

the flight 93 memorial being secretly an homage to Islam

thinking back to that and the ground zero mosque makes the pizzagate phenomenon make more sense, these people have been primed for conspiracy theory poo poo by relatively mainstream sources for decades

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

Slippery Tilde

from here

Charles 2 of Spain
Nov 7, 2017

My favourite meat is hot dog.

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

https://www.dailymotion.com/video/x3qsrt

GWBBQ
Jan 2, 2005

HobbitGrease posted:

remember Gary Condit and Chandra Levy back in, like, spring of 2001 I want to say?

also, CTH made me remember the 1996 campaign finance scandal with Al Gore where he was suspected of calling for funds from his office

edit: wikipedia has just informed me that after he resigned Gary Condit ran two Baskin-Robbins that failed and he got sued in court lol
didn't Condit also say he was going to use his retirement pension to team up with OJ Simpson and find out who really killed Nicole?

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

GWBBQ posted:

didn't Condit also say he was going to use his retirement pension to team up with OJ Simpson and find out who really killed Nicole?

I'm 99% certain that was a South Park episode.

Feldegast42
Oct 29, 2011

COMMENCE THE RITE OF SHITPOSTING

HobbitGrease posted:

remember Gary Condit and Chandra Levy back in, like, spring of 2001 I want to say?

also, CTH made me remember the 1996 campaign finance scandal with Al Gore where he was suspected of calling for funds from his office

edit: wikipedia has just informed me that after he resigned Gary Condit ran two Baskin-Robbins that failed and he got sued in court lol

I was an impressionable kid back then in a :foxnews: watching household and the Gary Condit thing was run nonstop on fox right up to 9/11

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sticky Nate
Jan 9, 2012

you're doing a heckuva job, Brownie

also Brown saying in an interview that him and his staff haven't been watching news coverage of Katrina destruction