Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: Platystemon)

Captain Billy Pissboy
Oct 25, 2005

by Nyc_Tattoo
College Slice
musk brainstorming how to save these kids reminds me of the time I got really high and invented "email but for the real world"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

lol at all the owned nerds in this thread who didn’t click the link

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

rudatron posted:

cave diving is really dangerous, and even experienced divers can just straight up die. musk simply doesn't know what he's talking about, as demonstrated by his macgyver bullshit, yet the media is treating both as equally relevant, when they're not.

i did some extremely amateur easy cave diving before and that was only after diving for years and tons of practice for it. these divers helping these kids are insane badasses, and elon stealing their time to shine with his nerd bullshit is one of the worst things hes ever done

frankenfreak
Feb 16, 2007

I SCORED 85% ON A QUIZ ABOUT MONDAY NIGHT RAW AND ALL I GOT WAS THIS LOUSY TEXT

#bastionboogerbrigade
Yes, that's sooo much worse than killing people by enforcing negligient production practices.

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

frankenfreak posted:

Yes, that's sooo much worse than killing people by enforcing negligient production practices.

it might kill people just wait a bit

rudatron
May 31, 2011

by Fluffdaddy
submarine gets to kids, somehow, they board it, it catches on fire and sinks in the tube, blocking it forever

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

the world's deadliest assassins have gathered in one place for the first time. their target: most important man in the world john mcafee

Dreddout
Oct 1, 2015

You must stay drunk on writing so reality cannot destroy you.
Musk is gonna send in the only professional he trusts... John McAfee!

Crusader
Apr 11, 2002

courtesy of forums superstar brown moses

https://twitter.com/eliothiggins/status/1015945600154693632

Phone
Jul 30, 2005

親子丼をほしい。

individual spooks are dumb and couldn't find their head from their rear end

the only reason why they're scary is because they get to touch the big surveillance machine, and it turns out that the commodification of surveillance is putting the power of freedom into consumers' hands!

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012
oh. turns out they didn't need musk's ideas guying to rescue the kids. half of them are already out.

Phone
Jul 30, 2005

親子丼をほしい。

Darkman Fanpage posted:

oh. turns out they didn't need musk's ideas guying to rescue the kids. half of them are already out.

100% chance he's going to take credit for the rescue tho

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

Darkman Fanpage posted:

musk is gonna claim credit

Fat-Lip-Sum-41.mp3
Nov 15, 2003

Captain Billy Pissboy posted:

musk brainstorming how to save these kids reminds me of the time I got really high and invented "email but for the real world"

how do i save these keeds

Crusader
Apr 11, 2002

https://twitter.com/woke8yearold/status/1015116106552545280

Rigged Death Trap
Feb 13, 2012

BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP

Negative:
The increasingly hellworld we live in

Positive:
Kickass posters to steal

Phone
Jul 30, 2005

親子丼をほしい。

Darkman Fanpage posted:

https://twitter.com/ashleyfeinberg/status/1016063131582435328

Xand_Man
Mar 2, 2004

If what you say is true
Wutang might be dangerous

Rigged Death Trap posted:

Kickass posters to steal have your combined credit/"Good Citizenship" score docked over.

rudatron
May 31, 2011

by Fluffdaddy
Can't believe you guys are making fun of the musk subs. After all, they're incredibly convenient - they also double as a coffin when they immediately fail.

The Nastier Nate
May 22, 2005

All aboard the corona bus!

HONK! HONK!

Yams Fan
"get us the gently caress out of here before we have to talk to Elon Musk"

Fat-Lip-Sum-41.mp3
Nov 15, 2003

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bICGr4lieGU&t=4s

silentsnack
Mar 19, 2009

Donald John Trump (born June 14, 1946) is the 45th and current President of the United States. Before entering politics, he was a businessman and television personality.

rudatron posted:

Can't believe you guys are making fun of the musk subs. After all, they're incredibly convenient - they also double as a coffin when they immediately fail.

Do I at least get a moral judgment voucher/pass for making fun of the stupid SUBX scheme, since SUBX hadn't even been posted at the time?

(idfk where to look for the timestamp for whether it was before musk first twitted submarines, but it wasn't really a difficult extrapolation either way)

silentsnack posted:

:psyduck: It would be so much faster and easier and safer to build a fleet of mini-submarines. At least then the subs could be properly coffin-shaped so nobody else has to die trying to recover the bodies when they gently caress up and kill all the kids. Just declare them buried.

...inevitable failure / coffin joke and all. :v:

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012

literally in the process of rescuing the kids but the media wont shut up about musk's submarine

HorrificExistence
Jun 25, 2017

by Athanatos

Darkman Fanpage posted:

literally in the process of rescuing the kids but the media wont shut up about musk's submarine

i want to take these headlines and show them to people in 2015

A Big Fuckin Hornet
Nov 1, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

HorrificExistence posted:

pretty much all my time travel fantasies nowadays just involve me going back 2-3 years and loving with people

Caganer
Feb 15, 2018

HorrificExistence posted:

unfortunately there are many timelines so you'd probably show it to the one non hosed one and they'd be inspired to go dark :(

Gum
Mar 9, 2008

oho, a rapist
time to try this puppy out

Shear Modulus posted:

musk is gonna claim credit

musk gave those rescuers motivation to move quickly so that they wouldnt be pressured to use his freshly built murdersubs

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

Gum posted:

musk gave those rescuers motivation to move quickly so that they wouldnt be pressured to use his freshly built murdersubs

theyre outer space escape pods now

dont be mean to me
May 2, 2007

I'm interplanetary, bitch
Let's go to Mars

Shear Modulus posted:

murderpods

rudatron
May 31, 2011

by Fluffdaddy
Mortal Coil Escape Pods

Lawman 0
Aug 17, 2010

Shear Modulus posted:

lol

got any sevens
Feb 9, 2013

by Cyrano4747

Shear Modulus posted:

at tesla no one can hear you scream

Phone
Jul 30, 2005

親子丼をほしい。

Shear Modulus posted:

https://twitter.com/elonmusk/status/1016064322357719040

Doktor Avalanche
Dec 30, 2008

got any sevens posted:

at tesla no one can hear you scream

the "I want to hear you scream" scene from "the serpent and the rainbow" except it's a tesla saying it to the passenger while driving into a wall

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012
personally i think its good teslas kill their owners because theyre almost all douchebags

El Mero Mero
Oct 13, 2001

Al!
Apr 2, 2010
Probation
Can't post for 4 hours!
im glad elon musk didnt get his chance to kill the kids

Big Mad Drongo
Nov 10, 2006

If it's no longer the last place uncorrupted by capitalism, what's even the point?

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

ok i dont mind elon chat but it has totally taken over this thread so im going to make a separeate thread for him so this thread can go back to only getting posts when the market goes down .6%

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

Sheng-Ji Yang posted:

ok i dont mind elon chat but it has totally taken over this thread so im going to make a separeate thread for him so this thread can go back to only getting posts when the market goes down .6%

woops meant to post this in the econ thread but: https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3862673