Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Are you a mutie?
Yes
No
View Results

Nefarious 2.0
Apr 22, 2008

Offense is overrated anyway.

Cleared out some chaff on my friends list. Add Shunt McGuppin and let's fill each other's rift holes.

Nefarious 2.0 fucked around with this message at 02:09 on Jul 4, 2018

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Xenochrist
Sep 11, 2006

Applied to hebrons as Stinkybritches

cooooool

I Love Loosies
Jan 4, 2013

Applied to Hebrons as strangetale

ICR
Dec 31, 2008

I Love Loosies posted:

Applied to Hebrons as strangetale

I don’t see you???

I Love Loosies
Jan 4, 2013

Sorry I meant to applie but I have to wait apparently

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

twistedmentat posted:

Oh crap I completely forgot about rank up tickets. I have a ton 2-5 ones so i can at least get her to 5* without waiting for all the bios. I used to get 6* constantly, but I haven't gotten one in months.

same, where the hell are they?

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA
:xickos:

punchymcpunch posted:

same, where the hell are they?

yeah I have a couple paywalls stuck at 5 stars because I can't remember the last time I even saw a 6 star ticket.

Dravs
Mar 8, 2011

You've done well, kiddo.
My application to Hebron's has gone through now. Just submitted it and can't finish my dailies till you accept!

ICR
Dec 31, 2008

Accepting! I’ll get all of you above when you apply.

thechalkoutline
Jul 8, 2006

If any of you new guys need a good friend let me know and I'll clear up some spots, I have a 0/7 rift

twistedmentat
Nov 21, 2003

Its my party
and I'll die if
I want to
I thought about switching but Worst Alliance seems relatively active.

I think the last time I saw one was 4 months ago or so. I used it on Anti-Man. I was hoping to get one when i was working on Colussus because I could use the daily Xgenes to level his gear, but nope. So he's going to sit at half is gear at 20 until more x-men are added.

ICR
Dec 31, 2008

Any alliances that are not active? I just feel like we need to condense one down but I can’t see all other alliances.

I Love Loosies
Jan 4, 2013

I applied now for Hebrons

e: as strangetale

I Love Loosies fucked around with this message at 20:40 on Jul 4, 2018

ICR
Dec 31, 2008

Gotcha!

Zokari
Jul 23, 2007

I applied to Hebrons as Solwyn.

Trapper John
Jun 12, 2001

SUN GOD AVATAR posted:

Any alliances that are not active? I just feel like we need to condense one down but I can’t see all other alliances.

Doctor goons are generally around 30-35 Active. We can always take in a few people if anyone wants to merge in.

ICR
Dec 31, 2008

I knew you guys were super active. That’s awesome.

Network42
Oct 23, 2002
It's been a day or two, are there any must have uniforms from the update? I haven't heard anything, so I'm assuming there's no new bucky, or even a new warmachine level of power increase, but anything at all worth it?

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

I was gonna wait another day or so and ask that.

I think I'm gonna buy the Wasp one. I don't know how good it is but I like the look and my quick look at it is that its got 3 iframe skills and a protection bubble. So it seems like it could be good with an attack boost. And I'm leaning towards Pym just because I always kind of go for the costumes that turn heroes into villains because they tend to be useful in Shadowland.

Dravs
Mar 8, 2011

You've done well, kiddo.
The wasp costume is 'ok'. It certainly buffs her, however it doesn't put her into tier 1 territory. The new ant man costume is probably the best of the bunch. Buffs his damage a huge amount.

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

where does it put antman in terms of damage? obviously not bucky level, but is he spiderman level?

Dravs
Mar 8, 2011

You've done well, kiddo.
I would say he is comparable to IW Spiderman sure based on my feel-feels. I have no evidence to support that other than I own both costumes.

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA
:xickos:

I’ve heard it basically doubles his damage which should put him slightly below average?

bagrada
Aug 4, 2007

The Demogorgon is tired of your silly human bickering!

How is the new alliance raid mode? Since I just swapped to hebrons it won't let try it until next reset. I'm hearing its not too exciting or rewarding.

I'm passing on the costumes and saving up to get 6* Ghost from the cinematic mode I guess. I generally keep the bio sub rolling but I figure I'll get Nadia to 6* with that then go back to getting Spidey 2099 and Agent Venom to 4x20.

Steve Vader
Apr 29, 2005

Everyone's Playing!

It's basically just one fight per day on a big group boss with no discernible progress after your fight. Maybe it's a week long fight or something.

Network42
Oct 23, 2002
It's terrible and dumb.

phosdex
Dec 16, 2005

It's really going to depend on whats in those alliance raid reward boxes after it ends. Only 19 people in hebrons have done a raid and like half only did it once so we're not even going to get the second reward.

Fried Sushi
Jul 5, 2004

phosdex posted:

It's really going to depend on whats in those alliance raid reward boxes after it ends.

50 r1 BaM and 10 MODOK Bios

Wilmott Snipes
May 29, 2002

It's daddy shithead, where's the bourbon?
My alliance is gonna finish it, let you guys know the rewards when we are done. It better be MODOK bios or I'm gonna be loving pissed!!

The Dave
Sep 9, 2003

So far I've gotten BaM and gold.

Wilmott Snipes
May 29, 2002

What sucks is we now just finished it but we have to wait 3 days and poo poo for the reward? They could have made that better.

LazyQ
Feb 22, 2011

Applied to Hebrons as Iago354

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

basically nobody wants to do it cos it costs alliance shop tokens which a) people use to buy useful stuff that they need, and b) this week it has a bunch of extra stuff in there so people wanna keep their tokens for that even more than usual

why it doesnt just cost gold i have no idea

ColdIronsBound
Nov 4, 2008
Applied to Doctor Goons as RagingJambow (let me in!)

b0ng
Jan 16, 2004

Thats a nice Game 7 you have there. Would be a shame if somebody nailed it down.
The only good part of the update is the ctp selector for buying the extreme package and getting pymtron mythic

Mr. Maltose
Feb 16, 2011

The Guffless Girlverine
Applied to Doctor Goons as MrMaltoze.

Wilmott Snipes
May 29, 2002

Rewards for the alliance raid were around 1.5 million for me. I was in second place in points.

Dravs
Mar 8, 2011

You've done well, kiddo.
Wasn't sure where to post this as the Marvel Heroes thread is dead like the game, however, I have just seen that Trion Games bought out Gazillion which is a fairly big lol considering how the Marvel Heroes servers went offline as the company imploded.

This would mean they also now own the IP of Marvel Heroes, and I would imagine would only need permission from Marvel to re-launch the game.

Adult Sword Owner
Jun 19, 2011

u deserve diploma for sublime comedy expertise
The MH thread is alive and well my dude

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Darwinism
Jan 6, 2008

I come back to this game every now and then and this time I've got a free T2 choice after the daily stuff is over. Open to suggestions for who to pick up with it, since I have no idea who's a solid option anymore and I'd like to get more capability to clear the high-end stuff.