Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Holy poo poo lmao

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Deus Ex Macklemore
Jul 2, 2004

Zelensky's Zealots

I like the version where the ground is being held up by dead black men while cops loom over the whole scene and a giant white foot in an orange croc is about to crush them.

I mean, if I was an artist that's the version I would make

SpacePig
Apr 4, 2007

Hold that pose.
I've gotta get something.

[This is what Flat Earth Theorists actually believe]

The MSJ
May 17, 2010

Soldiers sacrifice their life upholding the rights of their fellow Americans to protest injustice.

SneezeOfTheDecade
Feb 6, 2011

gettin' covid all
over your posts

bony tony posted:

Even Pagliacci?

But Dr. bony tony, I am Pagliacci.

Guy Goodbody
Aug 31, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

bony tony posted:

Even Pagliacci?

https://twitter.com/spacetwinks/status/965428890830344193

trickybiscuits
Jan 13, 2008

yospos

Wheat Loaf posted:

Alright, maybe it's not "Ha ha" funny.
Europe needs is another war to remind people why the countries in it need to work together. I know Germany has already given us beer and the guy who played Jaqen H'ghar but maybe they'll come through again.

trickybiscuits has a new favorite as of 16:56 on Jul 11, 2018

Guy Goodbody
Aug 31, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

trickybiscuits posted:

Europe needs is another war to remind people why the countries in it need to work together. I know Germany has already given us beer and the guy who played Jaqen H'ghar but maybe they'll come through again.

the post WW2 european peace is a historical abnormality, and only happened because of the Cold War. Now we are watching that peace break down. Within the decade NATO and the EU will have collapsed, and then they can go back to France trying to conquer the world and Germany not being a country

Aramoro
Jun 1, 2012

Guy Goodbody posted:

the post WW2 european peace is a historical abnormality, and only happened because of the Cold War. Now we are watching that peace break down. Within the decade NATO and the EU will have collapsed, and then they can go back to France trying to conquer the world and Germany not being a country

Hmm when looking at countries that choose 'The entire world' as their opponent Germany has a pretty strong lead there. First French Empire had a good shot at it but I wouldn't put them down as habitual.

Samuringa
Mar 27, 2017

Best advice I was ever given?

"Ticker, you'll be a lot happier once you stop caring about the opinions of a culture that is beneath you."

I learned my worth, learned the places and people that matter.

Opened my eyes.

https://twitter.com/itsSupercar/status/941450843903029249

PittTheElder
Feb 13, 2012

:geno: Yes, it's like a lava lamp.

Guy Goodbody posted:

All jokes aside, a European war as happened in the 19th and 20th centuries likely cannot occur, at least not for decades. The entire idea behind the European Economic Community was to integrate the French and (West) German economy, along with other western-aligned European countries, to ensure that they would not develop the self dependent economies required to fight a total war against each other; if they tried it today, any combatant would immediately on the brink of collapse. Given that the French and German governments remain the biggest supporters of that common market today, we're not going to see that kind of action any time soon.

We're much, much, more likely to see low intensity conflicts - which the belligerents claim are not technically wars - in Eastern Europe rather than anything approaching the major European wars of the past.

pics unrelated

PittTheElder has a new favorite as of 17:30 on Jul 11, 2018

chitoryu12
Apr 24, 2014

IT'S FUN TO STAY AT THE

F
O
O
L

Roblo
Dec 10, 2007

I posted my food for USPOL Thanksgiving!

Those look like British troops to me.

You're welcome America. Have a great time with all that kneeling.

Trabant
Nov 26, 2011

All systems nominal.

That's really good.

Elias_Maluco
Aug 23, 2007
I need to sleep

Bombadilillo
Feb 28, 2009

The dock really fucks a case or nerfing it.

You get 3 ponies...

Randaconda
Jul 3, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Brewmaster
Dec 10, 2007

Hi! I'm awkward.

PittTheElder posted:

We're much, much, more likely to see low intensity conflicts - which the belligerents claim are not technically wars - in Eastern Europe rather than anything approaching the major European wars of the past.

Crimea 2, electric boogaloo?

Phlegmish
Jul 2, 2011

Roblo posted:

Those look like British troops to me.

You're welcome America. Have a great time with all that kneeling.

They look like British WWI troops, I guess the two kneeling guys were superimposed.

I can tell from some of the pixels

Neddy Seagoon
Oct 12, 2012

"Hi Everybody!"

Guy Goodbody posted:

Nah, not when they can have "Trump sucks, let's tell him we're not taking poo poo from him" as a reason to stand together.

Guy Goodbody
Aug 31, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

Neddy Seagoon posted:

Nah, not when they can have "Trump sucks, let's tell him we're not taking poo poo from him" as a reason to stand together.

America is not the defining factor of other countries existence

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Guy Goodbody posted:

America is not the defining factor of other countries existence

lmao

I mean, obviously not the only one and not for every country, but lmao all the same

PittTheElder
Feb 13, 2012

:geno: Yes, it's like a lava lamp.

Brewmaster posted:

Crimea 2, electric boogaloo?

Estonia: Donbass Part II

Kyron
Aug 6, 2013

It would own if the Earth's crust was made up of WW1 conscripts and blood

Guy Goodbody
Aug 31, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo
https://twitter.com/AnthraxJones/status/1017024262597726209

Siljmonster
Dec 16, 2005

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Bath Tubs posted:

It would own if the Earth's crust was made up of WW1 conscripts and blood

in a million years those dead soldiers will fuel our future cars

MizPiz
May 29, 2013

by Athanatos

Some Pinko Commie
Jun 9, 2009

CNC! Easy as 1️⃣2️⃣3️⃣!

Elfface
Nov 14, 2010

Da-na-na-na-na-na-na
IRON JONAH

Damnit Roach...

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

New Leaf
Jul 24, 2013

Dragon Balls? Are they tasty?

Simpsons did it.

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

New Leaf posted:

Simpsons did it.

*rolls sex dice*

SHUT UP
SHUT UP
KISS MY BUTT
SHUT UP
GO TO HELL

... actually kinda works

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

Memento posted:

A friend of mine dated a girl a bunch of years ago named Tyffyny.

What, like all at once?

Samuringa
Mar 27, 2017

Best advice I was ever given?

"Ticker, you'll be a lot happier once you stop caring about the opinions of a culture that is beneath you."

I learned my worth, learned the places and people that matter.

Opened my eyes.
https://twitter.com/Lunaa/status/1015827589418627072

hhhat
Apr 29, 2008

well

i just found out what my sense of humor is

TontoCorazon
Aug 18, 2007

Man that is the worst defensible position ever. Who's there CO?

Also what's with the sea of blood? Are they fighting demons in hell?

TontoCorazon has a new favorite as of 22:38 on Jul 11, 2018

captainOrbital
Jan 23, 2003

Wrathchild!
💢🧒
No, like someone else said, they're bravely and proudly fighting to uphold someone else's right to free expression, even amidst constant attacks.

chitoryu12
Apr 24, 2014

hhhat posted:

well

i just found out what my sense of humor is

They really have too many things you can do with those.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SxTNhD5jTyQ

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YHc9qG1Ldik

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xZIHT3nNesY

Sininu
Jan 8, 2014

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GUQu4aSZBOY

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ToxicSlurpee
Nov 5, 2003

-=SEND HELP=-

Pillbug

captainOrbital posted:

No, like someone else said, they're bravely and proudly fighting to uphold someone else's right to free expression, even amidst constant attacks.

And you can respect the people fighting for your freedoms by never actually exercising them.

This opinion makes sense.