Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

McDragon
Sep 11, 2007

my feet are too hosed up for sandals anyway

e: gently caress me thats a poo poo snipe

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

chitoryu12
Apr 24, 2014

spog posted:

I honestly don't know if they cancel each other out.

They amplify, creating a sin greater than the sum of their parts.

purple death ray
Jul 28, 2007

me omw 2 steal ur girl

chitoryu12 posted:

They amplify, creating a sin greater than the sum of their parts.

2x multiplier!! Multi toe mode unlocked!!

SiKboy
Oct 28, 2007

Oh no!😱

Maker Of Shoes posted:

i wear socks at a minimum in my house at all times because lol arizona scorpions

The gently caress are your socks made of that'll stop a scorpion?

MageMage
Feb 11, 2007

I SUCK AND LOVE TO YELL PERFORMATIVE HOT TAKES AND NONSENSE LIES WHEN I GET WORKED UP. SOMETIMES AUTOBANNED IS BETTER. MAYBE ONE DAY WHEN I STORM OFF I'LL ACTUALLY STOP SHITTING UP THE SITE FOR REAL

I've heard of shooting a load but this is riduclous

CAPTAIN CAPSLOCK
Sep 11, 2001

Samovar posted:

Apparently football is coming home.

To Croatia.

England is never going to have such an easy path to the finals again :laffo: :britain:

mobby_6kl
Aug 9, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

purple death ray posted:

2x multiplier!! Multi toe mode unlocked!!
It's worse, the rear end in a top hat factor is squared!

Zil
Jun 4, 2011

Satanically Summoned Citrus

BloodRed posted:

*triggered*

Now put on socks over that.

Zesty
Jan 17, 2012

The Great Twist
Over the whole goddamned sandal like an animal.

Pigsfeet on Rye
Oct 22, 2008

I'm meat on the hoof

Zil posted:

Now put on socks over that.
Nah, put on Uggs and cut the feet off to reveal the sandals and toe shoes.

Elizabethan Error
May 18, 2006

Pigsfeet on Rye posted:

Nah, put on Uggs and cut the feet off to reveal the sandals and toe shoes.
now print it out and fax...poo poo, wrong thread.

Sorryformybadjokes
Apr 21, 2004

I identify as a simian who pronounces the 'silent' letters in words.
Fallen Rib

ahahah oh my god this rabbit hole is deep and terrifying to me

Maker Of Shoes
Sep 4, 2006

AWWWW YISSSSSSSSSS
DIS IS MAH JAM!!!!!!

SiKboy posted:

The gently caress are your socks made of that'll stop a scorpion?

regular socks? bark scorpion stingers are extremely small. the world isn't covered in Hollywood's darling the emperor scorpion.

Zamboni Rodeo
Jul 19, 2007

NEVER play "Lady of Spain" AGAIN!

U-DO Burger posted:

what a cool trick

Azhais posted:

With America's healthcare options that's a far cheaper alternative to a vasectomy

Urologists hate him!

Weatherman
Jul 30, 2003

WARBLEKLONK

Zesty posted:

Over the whole goddamned sandal like a animal.

ftfy

Also lol @ Americans who think ugg boots are outsidewear. Ahahahaha do you go outside in your pajamas and hair curlers as well? that's not a real question, I know full well that you do

gbut
Mar 28, 2008

😤I put the UN🇺🇳 in 🎊FUN🎉

https://twitter.com/elonmusk/status/1017149641991680002?s=19

Happy schad

Pigsfeet on Rye
Oct 22, 2008

I'm meat on the hoof

Weatherman posted:

ftfy

Also lol @ Americans who think ugg boots are outsidewear. Ahahahaha do you go outside in your pajamas and hair curlers as well? that's not a real question, I know full well that you do

I was going to say, have you not seen "People of Wal-Mart"?

Garrand
Dec 28, 2012

Rhino, you did this to me!

I'm going to laugh so hard if twitter just taunts Elon into solving a bunch of major issues.

It's straight up playing off his savior complex but frankly if poo poo finally gets done

Admiral Joeslop
Jul 8, 2010

Gonna be hard to fit a mini-sub in those pipes.

Not Operator
Jan 1, 2009

Not A doctor, THE Doctor!

Garrand posted:

I'm going to laugh so hard if twitter just taunts Elon into solving a bunch of major issues.

It's straight up playing off his savior complex but frankly if poo poo finally gets done

Someone tweet that Tesla uses union busting tactics to rob workers of their right to organise and that famous dummy Elon Musk is powerless to stop it.

See if we can't get him to turn his dumb company into a co-op out of spite. I mean even if it doesn't work, you know a callout tweet can easily ruin his whole day.

U-DO Burger
Nov 12, 2007

hey elon i heard people saying you didn't have what it takes to buy guns for our leftist rebellion, said you were too poor or something i dunno

Ornamental Dingbat
Feb 26, 2007

After about 50 more tweets there will be enough feature creep to doom most of central Michigan.

Malachite_Dragon
Mar 31, 2010

Weaving Merry Christmas magic

Samovar posted:

Apparently football is coming home.

To Croatia.

CAPTAIN CAPSLOCK posted:

England is never going to have such an easy path to the finals again :laffo: :britain:
I am so loving happy they lost :allears: There's one goon in particular I desperately want to eat poo poo over this. Tell me again how a dude should go to the world cup instead of his own goddamn wedding!

burexas.irom
Oct 29, 2007

I disapprove of what you say, and I will defend your death because you have no right to say it!

Schadenfreude is on me because I live in Croatia, and this (or god forbid winning the cup) will turn the whole country into a flag waving nationalist frenzied hell, and just in time so everyone can ignore the looming collapse of the economy.

Samuringa
Mar 27, 2017

Best advice I was ever given?

"Ticker, you'll be a lot happier once you stop caring about the opinions of a culture that is beneath you."

I learned my worth, learned the places and people that matter.

Opened my eyes.
Lucky you, the rest of the world has to endure the collapse of the economy anyway but with no pretty trophy

CAPTAIN CAPSLOCK
Sep 11, 2001

https://giant.gfycat.com/EdibleRewardingCat.webm

Azhais
Feb 5, 2007
Switchblade Switcharoo

burexas.irom posted:

Schadenfreude is on me because I live in Croatia, and this (or god forbid winning the cup) will turn the whole country into a flag waving nationalist frenzied hell, and just in time so everyone can ignore the looming collapse of the economy.

That's why England wanted it too

oldpainless
Oct 30, 2009

This 📆 post brought to you by RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS👥.
RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS 👥 - It's for your phone📲TM™ #ad📢

burexas.irom posted:

People do love a winner

Gervasius
Nov 2, 2010

Grimey Drawer

burexas.irom posted:

Sup fellow depressed Croat.

Saw a dude climb on top of a bus and light up a road flare which he then dropped and almost set the bus on fire. Fortunately for him but unfortunately for the Schadenfreude thread, flare extinguished itself immediately.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bM2NqJR1WW8

dog nougat
Apr 8, 2009

What was the end goal here? Skate right into a pillar? At any rate looks like the bust of whomever that is meted out some sweet justice on this slacker.

Hihohe
Oct 4, 2008

Fuck you and the sun you live under

dog nougat posted:

What was the end goal here? Skate right into a pillar? At any rate looks like the bust of whomever that is meted out some sweet justice on this slacker.

Slacker? Hes clearly hitting the books!

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Gervasius posted:

Sup fellow depressed Croat.

Saw a dude climb on top of a bus and light up a road flare which he then dropped and almost set the bus on fire. Fortunately for him but unfortunately for the Schadenfreude thread, flare extinguished itself immediately.

Sounds like a crummy flare to be honest.

XIII
Feb 11, 2009

dog nougat posted:

You know skateboards can turn, right? His (stupid) plan was to turn left and just pop off the edge. Easy peasy. But he didn't account for how slick standard skateboard wheels are on a lot of surfaces, so shifting his weight that hard it was his undoing.

dog nougat
Apr 8, 2009

XIII posted:

You know skateboards can turn, right? His (stupid) plan was to turn left and just pop off the edge. Easy peasy. But he didn't account for how slick standard skateboard wheels are on a lot of surfaces, so shifting his weight that hard it was his undoing.

I live on a 2 dimensional plane, I'm not familiar with this turning concept you're referring to. Furthermore why would they make skateboard wheels out of shark skin?

Strawman
Feb 9, 2008

Tortuga means turtle, and that's me. I take my time but I always win.

burexas.irom posted:

Thanks for describing what England just avoided. Although a shitload of immigrant owned businesses are about to get hosed up by men with the colouration and cognitive ability of boiled ham.

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

ZeusCannon
Nov 5, 2009

BLAAAAAARGH PLEASE KILL ME BLAAAAAAAARGH
Grimey Drawer

Maker Of Shoes posted:

regular socks? bark scorpion stingers are extremely small. the world isn't covered in Hollywood's darling the emperor scorpion.

Don't lie to me buddy I played new Vegas. Bark scorpions are huge.

didn't know bark scorpions were a real thing pretty cool

BovineFury
Oct 28, 2007
I moo for great justice!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kbW3enduow8

duffmensch
Feb 20, 2004

Duffman is thrusting in the direction of the problem!

ZeusCannon posted:

Don't lie to me buddy I played new Vegas. Bark scorpions are huge.

didn't know bark scorpions were a real thing pretty cool

Bark scorpions are total bastards because they’re small enough to sneak in basically anywhere and don’t stand out against any earth toned surfaces.

Giant Hairy Scorpions aren’t as venomous but can just gently caress right off due to their sheer size.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dave Grool
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer

duffmensch posted:

Bark scorpions are total bastards because they’re small enough to sneak in basically anywhere and don’t stand out against any earth toned surfaces.

Conveniently this is all interior and exterior surfaces for every house in AZ.