Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Matt Zerella
Oct 7, 2002

Norris'es are back baby. It's good again. Awoouu (fox Howl)
for every brunch we we lose at Denny's we gain 2 at Per Se.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ded redd
Aug 1, 2010

by Fluffdaddy
brunch only matters if it keeps your body from dying

ThndrShk2k
Nov 3, 2009

by Nyc_Tattoo
Bread Liar
Haha I'll never be sent to the guillotine as my communism ends at the state level in which partaking in a truckstop diner that has a huge number of stores across makes me loyal despite their reach, and they only really have 2 diner locations anyway vs their convenience store locations which does do orders and takeout but of a menu more limiting than the restaurants

Plus other diners exist and I probably should check out the ones in my town sometime.

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

diap out is a funny thing to say

i like it

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

ThndrShk2k posted:

Haha I'll never be sent to the guillotine as my communism ends at the state level in which partaking in a truckstop diner that has a huge number of stores across makes me loyal despite their reach, and they only really have 2 diner locations anyway vs their convenience store locations which does do orders and takeout but of a menu more limiting than the restaurants

Plus other diners exist and I probably should check out the ones in my town sometime.

i eat my outside eggs at a really lovely bar

1994 Toyota Celica
Sep 11, 2008

by Nyc_Tattoo
now i want to go to waffle house

Phone
Jul 30, 2005

親子丼をほしい。

Matt Zerella posted:

:lol: if you think that much effort goes into brunch food

the proliferation of foodie culture in the petite bourgeoisie has really churned out some impressively ridiculous menus

WampaLord
Jan 14, 2010

Phone posted:

the proliferation of foodie culture in the petite bourgeoisie has really churned out some impressively ridiculous menus

again, American Psycho was prescient, every single food item described in that book/movie is a hilarious joke

quote:

they poke at grotesque creations—pasta with fennel and banana, peanut butter soup with smoked duck and mashed squash—while reciting lines cribbed from Gourmet and New York magazine (that peanut butter soup is a “playful but mysterious little dish,” Bateman famously tells his date).

OmanyteJackson
Mar 18, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo
I only see brunch menus in the trendy parts of my city and nowhere else. I hate eating out in the city in general, I need to read wikipedia to figure out what's on the menu, everything is a fusion restaurant run by some white dude who went to india for a week, and the serving sizes are so loving small and somehow cost more than a family meal at an outback steakhouse.

The only redeeming quality is that it's the only place you can order truffle fries. fucks don't know how good they have it.

ThndrShk2k
Nov 3, 2009

by Nyc_Tattoo
Bread Liar

Al! posted:

i eat my outside eggs at a really lovely bar

Everyone deserves local all day breakfast food better than Denny's.

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

ThndrShk2k posted:

Everyone deserves local all day breakfast food better than Denny's.

[points to a breakfast truck outside a paper mill] nationalized

ThndrShk2k
Nov 3, 2009

by Nyc_Tattoo
Bread Liar
If I wasn't drinking tonight I'd probably just get dressed and go order some french toast

Al! posted:

[points to a breakfast truck outside a paper mill] nationalized

Phone
Jul 30, 2005

親子丼をほしい。
oh i forgot about the dishware and glassware, half of these places are like "bespoke breaded organic chicken farts with locally sourced vegan butter and l'essence du oignon - $17" and they serve it to you on an aluminum dish and you're drinking out of a glass mason jar

ThndrShk2k
Nov 3, 2009

by Nyc_Tattoo
Bread Liar
Fuckers lied about the spokes!

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy

wow these Russian Active Measures are getting pretty sophisticated

ThndrShk2k
Nov 3, 2009

by Nyc_Tattoo
Bread Liar
Some photographers at a wedding locally were taking pictures around someone's yard due to it looking 'rustic'

I also saw an old metal milk jug style drink dispenser at walmart above a 6pack of masonjars with straws in them

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

gradenko_2000 posted:

wow these Russian Active Measures are getting pretty sophisticated

a kgb agent broke through my window and forced me to contribute to her campaign at gunpoint

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

i was convinced by brainwashing from russian fake news that my healthcare was too fuckin expensive

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

russian ketones in my daily brunch made me hate medicare for all

Gene Hackman Fan
Dec 27, 2002

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
https://twitter.com/IPM_Prime/status/1017225872582086656?s=19

The Muppets On PCP
Nov 13, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

Phone posted:

oh i forgot about the dishware and glassware, half of these places are like "bespoke breaded organic chicken farts with locally sourced vegan butter and l'essence du oignon - $17" and they serve it to you on an aluminum dish and you're drinking out of a glass mason jar

ThndrShk2k posted:

Some photographers at a wedding locally were taking pictures around someone's yard due to it looking 'rustic'

I also saw an old metal milk jug style drink dispenser at walmart above a 6pack of masonjars with straws in them

that poo poo's the worst

if your hip new eatery in the craft beer food hall really wants to capture the white rural beverage experience, you need to serve everything in 25 year old fast food promotional cups

i want to drink my fair trade hand-squeezed raspberry limeade from the hardee's moose cup where he's dressed up like bobby labonte

Agean90
Jun 28, 2008

The Muppets On PCP posted:

that poo poo's the worst

if your hip new eatery in the craft beer food hall really wants to capture the white rural beverage experience, you need to serve everything in 25 year old fast food promotional cups

i want to drink my fair trade hand-squeezed raspberry limeade from the hardee's moose cup where he's dressed up like bobby labonte

lol if uve never had a mixed drink from a Batman forever glasd Micky D's made in the mid 90's

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

lmao

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012
superdelegates btfo

Darkman Fanpage has issued a correction as of 06:21 on Jul 12, 2018

ded redd
Aug 1, 2010

by Fluffdaddy
the mulholland guy was a pretty decent showing of brain breakage among this crowd

Wraith of J.O.I.
Jan 25, 2012

VOTE ING

https://twitter.com/kanielaing/status/1017256115917058049?s=21

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

Al! posted:

a kgb agent broke through my window and forced me to contribute to her campaign at gunpoint

it was nice visiting you btw

reignonyourparade
Nov 15, 2012
The people bitching about loving GARY JOHNSON voters always gets me because jesus christ if those people weren't voting for a third party they'd be voting straight ticket republican.

cheese
Jan 7, 2004

Shop around for doctors! Always fucking shop for doctors. Doctors are stupid assholes. And they get by because people are cowed by their mystical bullshit quality of being able to maintain a 3.0 GPA at some Guatemalan medical college for 3 semesters. Find one that makes sense.

reignonyourparade posted:

The people bitching about loving GARY JOHNSON voters always gets me because jesus christ if those people weren't voting for a third party they'd be voting straight ticket republican.
Its the most hilarious take because Johnson got 3 times the votes as Stein but THIRD PARTY COST US ABUELA

ThndrShk2k
Nov 3, 2009

by Nyc_Tattoo
Bread Liar
Nader did nothing wrong

Corky Romanovsky
Oct 1, 2006

Soiled Meat

ThndrShk2k posted:

Nader did nothing wrong

More like Nadir

Agnosticnixie
Jan 6, 2015

cheese posted:

Its the most hilarious take because Johnson got 3 times the votes as Stein but THIRD PARTY COST US ABUELA

The worst people peddling this poo poo are anti-Nader folk who voted Bush in 2000 and 04 (like Hentaichenwald)

Tiberius Christ
Mar 4, 2009

i thought brunch was breakfast for hungover drunks and transcends class

The Muppets On PCP
Nov 13, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

ThndrShk2k posted:

Nader did nothing wrong

ruined domestic automobile manufacturing

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer
does it get more succ than this

https://twitter.com/daveweigel/status/1017106469244809216

Condiv
May 7, 2008

Sorry to undo the effort of paying a domestic abuser $10 to own this poster, but I am going to lose my dang mind if I keep seeing multiple posters who appear to be Baloogan.

With love,
a mod

that reporter was probably under the impression that hawaii is an island paradise

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

yes it does

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer
lmao

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

the gary johnson voters were the ones who were republicans but thought trump was too crude and hillary was EXTREMELY CLEAR that republicans who disliked trump were supposed to vote for her. the kasichbros and rubiobros didnt live up to their end of the deal.

Shear Modulus has issued a correction as of 09:32 on Jul 12, 2018

• Locked thread