Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

https://twitter.com/Blue_MD/status/1017428382248787968

gotta give this one a respectful oof tho

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

id like to see the smears the WSJ wrote about harrington when he was still alive

Phone
Jul 30, 2005

親子丼をほしい。

Nikita Khrushchev posted:

It turns out the resistance trump replier doctor is a huge creep
https://mobile.twitter.com/doctormeowskis/status/1016508632652017666?s=21

he's currently melting down on his own tl about it

females!

PsychedelicWarlord
Sep 8, 2016

maybe she's also an alt, idk

Condiv
May 7, 2008

Sorry to undo the effort of paying a domestic abuser $10 to own this poster, but I am going to lose my dang mind if I keep seeing multiple posters who appear to be Baloogan.

With love,
a mod

It turns out the resistance trump replier doctor is a huge creep
https://mobile.twitter.com/doctormeowskis/status/1016508632652017666?s=21

he's currently melting down on his own tl about it

reading this made me feel terrible. i'm surprised she didn't realize the "mystery girl who discovered her and was obsessed with her bf and loved him to death" was him earlier. still glad she got out of that hosed up relationship

that he was willing to pull that poo poo on her proves how warped of a human being he is

PsychedelicWarlord
Sep 8, 2016

Fwiw, med twitter is rallying around her, since it seems this guy has a real history of being creepy. So she's got a lot of support

Terror Sweat
Mar 15, 2009

i dont know who that is and i dont really care to be honest

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

https://twitter.com/MarkLinnAL/status/1017426677222334466

Rated PG-34
Jul 1, 2004

well he's not wrong about harrington being a cop at least

Condiv
May 7, 2008

Sorry to undo the effort of paying a domestic abuser $10 to own this poster, but I am going to lose my dang mind if I keep seeing multiple posters who appear to be Baloogan.

With love,
a mod

Terror Sweat posted:

i don't know who it is either, but reading about his behavior makes me ill

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

Terror Sweat posted:

Calibanibal
Aug 25, 2015

Intrigued by this drama within the med Twitter community

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

We were somewhere around Manila when the drugs began to take hold

Joementum posted:

yeah i meant more in the sense that its going to kick up a lot of unnecessary party in-fighting because he's being a baby

:yeshaha:

PsychedelicWarlord
Sep 8, 2016

I can't keep track of all the resistance people, sorry. Thought it was more relevant than it apparently is

ThndrShk2k
Nov 3, 2009

by Nyc_Tattoo
Bread Liar

Shear Modulus posted:

the gary johnson voters were the ones who were republicans but thought trump was too crude and hillary was EXTREMELY CLEAR that republicans who disliked trump were supposed to vote for her. the kasichbros and rubiobros didnt live up to their end of the deal.
If you don't like the republican candidate you have to vote for the democratic candidate

It is the rule of all voters, not just leftists who have no one to vote for except the anointed progress godchild of save-ry HRC

Since it's a rule we can just game the system and it'll automatically flow the votes over on november 9th after the ballot- wait no stop not following the rule and voting for Trump wtf why isn't this working? What have you done!? You've doomed us all by not voting HRC as agreed to by the very fabric of the cosmos existing!

Main Paineframe
Oct 27, 2010

notice that he doesn't actually say Crowley will vacate the ballot or refuse to campaign, nor does he indicate that he wants either to happen

he just says Crowley will "do the right thing", but doesn't specify what that "right thing" is

Concerned Citizen
Jul 22, 2007
Ramrod XTreme

Yinlock posted:

back, taken it back is the words you're looking for

wfp was always an arm of labor

edit: well maybe not "always" but it has been arm of labor since it's been relevant, as the unions were funding the party

Concerned Citizen has issued a correction as of 17:04 on Jul 12, 2018

PsychedelicWarlord
Sep 8, 2016

the right thing is doing everything possible to ensure that the Democratic party remains a job guarantee for sycophantic lanyards and lobbyists

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

I honestly I have no idea who cannibal[SIC] is and I do not know why I should know.

syq dude, just syq!

the right thing is doing everything possible to ensure that the Democratic party remains a job guarantee for sycophantic lanyards and lobbyists

Yyyyeaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrgh

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

We were somewhere around Manila when the drugs began to take hold

Concerned Citizen posted:

wfp was always an arm of labor

lmao at thinking this is meaningful in america

Terror Sweat
Mar 15, 2009

I can't keep track of all the resistance people, sorry. Thought it was more relevant than it apparently is

NEVER apologize for posting

PsychedelicWarlord
Sep 8, 2016

imagine Howard Dean doing the Dean scream every time he looks at his twitter mentions and sees someone calling him a lobbyist

MaxxBot
Oct 6, 2003

you could have clapped

you should have clapped!!

Concerned Citizen posted:

there was literally a bernie/johnson voter in this very thread. johnson "took" (in the sense that they are more dem-leaning voters) more clinton votes than trump votes - you can look at the polling, clinton consistently did worse when johnson was included.

tbh they probably wouldn't have voted for clinton even if there were no 3rd parties to vote for though

If she had just loving endorsed legal :420: she probably would have gotten like half of the Gary Johnson voters but of course she couldn't bring herself to do it.

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

I honestly I have no idea who cannibal[SIC] is and I do not know why I should know.

syq dude, just syq!

MaxxBot posted:

If she had just loving endorsed legal :420: she probably would have gotten like half of the Gary Johnson voters but of course she couldn't bring herself to do it.

She might've lost as many as two or three moderate suburban Republicans

Terror Sweat
Mar 15, 2009

it must feel pretty bad when you think you're leftwing and then actual leftists complain about the poo poo you do, and your only option is to either admit they're right or just demonize them and call them crazy

Terror Sweat
Mar 15, 2009

MaxxBot posted:

i hate old politicians so much

PsychedelicWarlord
Sep 8, 2016

I thought Hillary's thing on weed was that she couldn't endorse legalization because it would be a tacit admission that her husband's drug and crime policies sucked rear end and are currently immiserating people, and to admit to even being tangentially wrong is verboten for Mother

Wraith of J.O.I.
Jan 25, 2012

matty has mush brains and can’t still seem to decide what his schtick is nearly 2 years after 11/9

https://twitter.com/mattyglesias/status/1017432136662634497?s=21

ex post facho
Oct 25, 2007
Is it qctuqlly "election fraud" as Crowley claims to believe it is if he accepts the WFP nom for another place he doesn't live?

Couldn't this be done and over with by qccepting the WFP nom for the representative of Margaritaville?

Im pretty sure I know the answer, just want to confirm the singularity of succ

Barry Convex
Sep 1, 2005

Think of the good things, Pim! The good things!

Like Jesus, candy, and crackerjacks! Ice cream and cake and lots o'laffs!
Grandma, Grandpa, and Uncle Joe! Larry, Curly, and brother Moe!

Wraith of J.O.I. posted:

matty has mush brains and can’t still seem to decide what his schtick is nearly 2 years after 11/9

he still has to post at least one dumb left-punching tweet at regular intervals to preserve his Sensible Liberal Pragmatist cred

Man Musk
Jan 13, 2010

The year is 2019. A constitutional amendment placing strict limits on campaign contributions has just passed both houses of Congress.

Modus Pwnens
Dec 29, 2004

Cockroaches scattering when the lights get turned on

PsychedelicWarlord
Sep 8, 2016

If it's election fraud then he should do a citizen's arrest on himself for all the times he arranged this common electoral procedure while in office

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ

Wraith of J.O.I. posted:

he's an O'Malley dead-ender

MeatwadIsGod
Sep 30, 2004

Foretold by Gyromancy

Wraith of J.O.I. posted:

This dude has always been a smarmy moron. The first time I ever heard of him was a condescending ":smuggo: Where did Bernie Sanders get the quaint notion he can win in Michigan?" during the primaries.

And then Bernie won in Michigan.

WampaLord
Jan 14, 2010

Don't worry folks, we have Top Men figuring out how Crowley actually did nothing wrong!

quote:

crowley did exactly what he was supposed to and what the DSA et al have asked establishment figures to do: when he lost, he graciously conceded, endorsed his opponent, and said nothing negative about her whatsoever. he's done precisely what he should do. changing his residency to another state to avoid "russian hackers" is crazy.

we know what it looks like when someone wants to ignore the primary results and run as an independent. we've seen it before and this is not it. there is zero campaigning. there is zero chance that at this point he has more name recognition. there is zero chance that he will be a spoiler. he has explicitly endorsed his opponent and said nothing negative about her since the primary. this is nuts and you're embarrassing yourself.

Top. Men.

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

Matt is mocking Bernie bros not Bernie.

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

at this point tho, that’s punching left, yea

emdash
Oct 19, 2003

and?
https://www.rollingstone.com/politics/politics-features/center-is-not-sexy-698699/ Taibbi with some good anti-succ for that horrific Bruni piece

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GunnerJ
Aug 1, 2005

Do you think this is funny?

If it's election fraud then he should do a citizen's arrest on himself for all the times he arranged this common electoral procedure while in office

What are the deets on this?

• Locked thread