Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Agean90
Jun 28, 2008

tmm3k posted:

I like C-SPAM, but I don't understand how people keep up with the other Trump C-SPAM thread. I looked at it yesterday, and just 24 hours later there has been nearly 6,000 posts.

I mean, I guess that's one way to ensure Trump never reads it. :chaostrump:

Trying to actually "read" the Trump thread, lmao

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Grimace
Sep 18, 2005

Are you a BigMac of imbeciles!?
Welcome back everyone, love you all :glomp:

lol Trump

ScrubLeague
Feb 11, 2007

Nap Ghost
posting in a gbs thread

wynott dunn
Aug 9, 2006

What is to be done?

Who or what can challenge, and stand a chance at beating, the corporate juggernauts dominating the world?

lol that owns

IDONTPOST
Apr 18, 2018

Lover boy let him have it godamn

fatal oopsie-daisy
Jul 30, 2007

by R. Guyovich
this guy really loves trump and hates this stupid black bitch who is speaking

freckle
Apr 6, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo
:thunk:

Panic Restaurant
Jul 19, 2006

:retrogames: :3: :retrogames:

Pork Pro
Welcome back, old friend. :unsmith: I hate how much I missed this loving thread/mass coping mechanism

LordSloth
Mar 7, 2008

Disgruntled (IT) Employee
“We’re not interested in the substance of the investigation” - truer CHUD words never spoken

E: drat autocorrect dictionary doesn’t recognize CHUDs

LordSloth fucked around with this message at 18:18 on Jul 12, 2018

Plavski
Feb 1, 2006

I could be a revolutionary
Today was dark, I am glad we have returned.

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo
Don't know if this was posted in all the turmoil but Mueller asked for another 150 blank supeanos, in addition to the 100 he already got. Even if these are duplicates (2 per person, on for file, 1 for the person) thats alot of loving people.

http://thehill.com/policy/national-security/396597-mueller-asks-court-for-100-more-blank-subpoenas-ahead-of-manafort

Jel Shaker
Apr 19, 2003

I tried posting this in the c-spam thread during the great exodus, but it’s a bit like pissing in the wind things move so fast there

but here’s a funny article from a celebrity gossip website

>> Drippy Martin <<
Silence: no longer golden

The National Enquirer has a pretty risqué quote from Ricky Martin this week: "I love giving the golden shower. I've done it before in the shower. It's like so sexy, you know, the temperature of your body and the shower water is very different."

When Ricky first talked about his enjoyment of golden showers a few years back, to music magazine Blender, he got in all sorts of trouble with conservative America. Many media outlets and rent-a-gob politicians demanded he close down his children's charity as he must be an absolute perv.

So what's changed? What on earth could have made a Republican-supporting, Trump-loving magazine like the National Enquirer want to normalise piss-play in the eyes of their readers? We can't think...

Spatial
Nov 15, 2007

Splatmaster posted:

Beaten, but holy poo poo what a lashing

The entire exchange, including Gowdy setting Strzok off

https://twitter.com/CNN/status/1017448500018069506
Whoa

Oscar Wild
Apr 11, 2006

It's good to be a G

Burt Sexual posted:

Don't know if this was posted in all the turmoil but Mueller asked for another 150 blank supeanos, in addition to the 100 he already got. Even if these are duplicates (2 per person, on for file, 1 for the person) thats alot of loving people.

http://thehill.com/policy/national-security/396597-mueller-asks-court-for-100-more-blank-subpoenas-ahead-of-manafort

Is it possible that there are pokemans or magic: the gathering cards taped to blank subpoenas? How many has he issued of the last batch?

skooma512
Feb 8, 2012

You couldn't grok my race car, but you dug the roadside blur.
The only headline I want to read about Trump should also contain the word “bees”.

or sent to punishment sphere :getin:

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

Oscar Wild posted:

Is it possible that there are pokemans or magic: the gathering cards taped to blank subpoenas? How many has he issued of the last batch?

IANAL but I'd presume they have to file ones that they actually use, so they fill out some for 50 dudes and show it to them and say 'testify now, or we file this with the court'? Then toss them when they voluntarily talk. :shrug:

fishing with the fam
Feb 29, 2008

Durr
Trey Gowdy looks so drat yell-at-able.

Pot Smoke Phoenix
Aug 15, 2007

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
Dinosaur Gum

fishing with the fam posted:

Trey Gowdy looks so drat yell-at-able.

Every time I see him he reminds me of someone.

I just remembered who...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U5VsIkoyAR4

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wkDXWtETy4U

Foul Ole Ron
Jan 6, 2005

All of you, please don't rush, everyone do the Guybrush!
Fun Shoe
Missed this mess.

Oscar Wild
Apr 11, 2006

It's good to be a G

Foul Ole Ron posted:

Missed this mess.

That's ok, in russia hookers pissed this guest.

Over There
Jun 28, 2013

by Azathoth
PISSSSSS!

Martin BadClixx
Jul 14, 2012

dada stijl

:cumpolice:
Can I also lmao itt?

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo
lmao NK skips US talks today, and they want to get paid by the body returned.

North Korean officials have failed to turn up for talks with a US team on the repatriation of the remains of American soldiers killed in the Korean war.
https://www.bbc.com/news/world-asia-44598078

This poo poo is easy - DJT

Iakona
Jan 24, 2006

I can't stand to listen to this loving idiot speak, and its gotten bad enough that I just gloss over his dumb loving tweets at this point. The POTUS isn't worth listening to. lol

medchem
Oct 11, 2012

Yay! Thread is back! Time to climb off the ledge.

DryGoods
Apr 26, 2014

Dogs, on the other hand, can connect with that pathos.
in your gbs alternate reality, do you guys have a "Piss Tape"?

Power Khan
Aug 20, 2011

by Fritz the Horse

Iakona posted:

I can't stand to listen to this loving idiot speak, and its gotten bad enough that I just gloss over his dumb loving tweets at this point. The POTUS isn't worth listening to. lol

:same:

Imagine being Merkel, or any other European politician.

Oscar Wild
Apr 11, 2006

It's good to be a G

Power Khan posted:

:same:

Imagine being Merkel, or any other European politician.

Lol, she is more proficient in a 2nd language than trump is in english. Trump thinks hes bilingual because he ate a taco bowl once.

Agean90
Jun 28, 2008

Oscar Wild posted:

Lol, she is more proficient in a 2nd language than trump is in english. Trump thinks hes bilingual because he ate a taco bowl once.

none of that stopped Donny from throwing Starbursts at her. loving owned lib TRUMP

A Fancy Hat
Nov 18, 2016

Always remember that the former President was dumber than the dumbest person you've ever met by a wide margin

Burt Sexual posted:

lmao NK skips US talks today, and they want to get paid by the body returned.

North Korean officials have failed to turn up for talks with a US team on the repatriation of the remains of American soldiers killed in the Korean war.
https://www.bbc.com/news/world-asia-44598078

This poo poo is easy - DJT

"I shook his hand folks, he's a great man. Loves his people, every one of 'em. I wouldn't say this is bad, he's just making a good deal. Who hasn't paid for a dead body, at least.... well more than once for some people, you know? I've done it, never say never, that's what I say. He's just wanting the money that is owed to him, and when he gets that, I see his denuclear going up. Up up up! Kim is a great guy, really, we'll do this for him."

armchairyoda
Sep 17, 2008
Melman

DryGoods posted:

:pisstape:

Krinkle
Feb 9, 2003

Ah do believe Ah've got the vapors...
Ah mean the farts

Burt Sexual posted:

It would be funny if he's just doing it to gently caress with people.

WalrusWhiskers
Nov 1, 2010

He's got no teeth, see?
Fun Shoe
Things are getting spicy between the Dems and the Republicans on the live stream. Democrats are complaining that they're taking up their time

Paranoid Peanut
Nov 13, 2009

Missed a lot of lols because of this move.

I expect restitution.

graham cracker
Mar 8, 2004

"There is no God! Right, Mama?"

"True."

Martin BadClixx posted:

Can I also lmao itt?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tCOIZDttei4

Also, new Nancy is so drat great.

DryGoods
Apr 26, 2014

Dogs, on the other hand, can connect with that pathos.

you all are ok by me. welcome to cspam, new friends

Megabound
Oct 20, 2012

My favourite thing about new Nancy is the boomers who can't stop melting down in the comments section of every single strip.

Over There
Jun 28, 2013

by Azathoth

DryGoods posted:

twoday posted:

someone edit Elaine to be holding the piss tape

graham cracker
Mar 8, 2004

"There is no God! Right, Mama?"

"True."

Megabound posted:

My favourite thing about new Nancy is the boomers who can't stop melting down in the comments section of every single strip.

:hai:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

burning swine
May 26, 2004

DryGoods posted:

you all are ok by me. welcome to cspam, new friends

the realness of the piss tape is the cornerstone of our reality