Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Air Skwirl
May 13, 2007

Neither snow nor rain nor heat nor gloom of night stays these couriers from the swift completion of their appointed shitposting.

Ghostlight posted:

I think I dipped out of the tv show about the third time he travelled back in time to prevent his mom's murder - in my memory the scene even included a previous version of himself hiding in a closet winking at himself - despite having already done this twice each time making things worse in the present day and having multiple encounters with the time ghosts.

His time fuckery also changed the gender of Diggle's baby somehow.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

less funny ha-ha and more funny :thunk:

https://twitter.com/OliverSava/status/1016768389539393536

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

imagine being an artist people could confuse for Greg Horn

fuckin Free-To-Play Korean MMO-rear end art

Air Skwirl
May 13, 2007

Neither snow nor rain nor heat nor gloom of night stays these couriers from the swift completion of their appointed shitposting.
Greg Horn is a much better artist than that.

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

X-O posted:

X-23.

3: Gabby continues to maybe be the best new character of the decade.

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

I love that she has her own Honey Badger costume with matching headband now :allears:

Brute Squad
Dec 20, 2006

Laughter is the sun that drives winter from the human race

Shamelessly stolen from the GiP Current Events thread.

The Adventures of Archer & Armstrong #7.

Florida Man and the rest of the Florida Family are some of my favorite superheroes.

Proteus Jones
Feb 28, 2013

I can't stop laughing at that fist-bump.

Gaz-L
Jan 28, 2009
Like, how do the Cuckoos decide which one fistbumps her?

10 Beers
May 21, 2005

Shit! I didn't bring a knife.

Gaz-L posted:

Psychic rock-paper-scissors.

Philippe
Aug 9, 2013

(she/her)

Okay, I guess I'm going back to Legends of Tomorrow.

Alhazred
Feb 16, 2011

Gaz-L posted:

Selachian
Oct 9, 2012

Also:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WAIw3_NZ77M

(Note: This is the finale of the third season of Legends. Don't watch if you'd rather not be spoiled.)

Keeshhound
Jan 14, 2010

Mad Duck Swagger

Gaz-L posted:

When one fist-bumps it is as though all have fist-bumped, so they just went with the one in the middle, because she's closest.

Begemot
Oct 14, 2012

The One True Oden

Gaz-L posted:

They're not perfect duplicates, turns out.

FMguru
Sep 10, 2003

peed on;
sexually

Begemot posted:

LOL at the other four just barely putting up with it. The things you do for your psychic clone quintuplet-sister...

ecavalli
Nov 18, 2012

Ghostlight posted:

I think I dipped out of the tv show about the third time he travelled back in time to prevent his mom's murder - in my memory the scene even included a previous version of himself hiding in a closet winking at himself - despite having already done this twice each time making things worse in the present day and having multiple encounters with the time ghosts.

That sounds like a pretty comics-accurate Flash to me.

Brute Squad
Dec 20, 2006

Laughter is the sun that drives winter from the human race

bony tony posted:

Okay, I guess I'm going back to Legends of Tomorrow.

Plus, they're bringing back a cigarette-smoking, sexually-indiscriminate, Constantine as a regular next season.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GJVgDWdZU7E

Slashrat
Jun 6, 2011

YOSPOS
Didn't a recent X-men series feature the cucoos actually branching out and trying to differentiate themselves a bit from each other by dyeing their hair among other things, or did that get caught in some cosmic reset too?

Alhazred
Feb 16, 2011

Brute Squad posted:

Plus, they're bringing back a cigarette-smoking, sexually-indiscriminate, Constantine as a regular next season.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GJVgDWdZU7E

On one hand I'm glad Matt Ryan gets to continue portraying Constantine, on the other hand this looks really cheap and bad.

Android Blues
Nov 22, 2008

Legends of Tomorrow actually rules and is maybe the only TV show I've ever seen get the superhero genre right. It's all high-flying big stakes stuff with ludicrous episode premises and colourful characters. The second arc in the first season involves the Legends travelling to the 80s USSR to prevent Vandal Savage from creating a Soviet Firestorm. It's cheesy, but it's definitely fun.

howe_sam
Mar 7, 2013

Creepy little garbage eaters

Alhazred posted:

On one hand I'm glad Matt Ryan gets to continue portraying Constantine, on the other hand this looks really cheap and bad.

They blew all the budget on the final boss fight.

Samuringa
Mar 27, 2017

Best advice I was ever given?

"Ticker, you'll be a lot happier once you stop caring about the opinions of a culture that is beneath you."

I learned my worth, learned the places and people that matter.

Opened my eyes.

FMguru posted:

LOL at the other four just barely putting up with it. The things you do for your psychic clone quintuplet-sister...

It's pretty great, the kind of side-joke that would make a great story in a JLI-like title.

Have they ever done anything like this with the X-men? A team book with some superheroing but mostly dealing with funny shenanigans involving their crazy powers? Seems like the perfect match.

Spider-Man & The X-Men fits but it's only six issues long and that's criminal.

Edmund Lava
Sep 8, 2004

Hey, I'm from Brooklyn. I'm going to call myself Mr. Friendly.

Slashrat posted:

Didn't a recent X-men series feature the cucoos actually branching out and trying to differentiate themselves a bit from each other by dyeing their hair among other things, or did that get caught in some cosmic reset too?

That was still the case fairly recently even post SW. Its not explained directly but it seems to have to do with them resurrecting the dead cuckoos and trying to become the 5 in 1 again

DACK FAYDEN
Feb 25, 2013

Bear Witness

Begemot posted:

Didn't one of them not hate Quentin Quire? That counts as different given the other four's attitudes.

Beachcomber
May 21, 2007

Another day in paradise.

Slippery Tilde

Android Blues posted:

Legends of Tomorrow actually rules and is maybe the only TV show I've ever seen get the superhero genre right. It's all high-flying big stakes stuff with ludicrous episode premises and colourful characters. The second arc in the first season involves the Legends travelling to the 80s USSR to prevent Vandal Savage from creating a Soviet Firestorm. It's cheesy, but it's definitely fun.

When does Vandal Savage go? My main complaint was having to listen to his awful voice.

Doc Hawkins
Jun 15, 2010

Dashing? But I'm not even moving!

Please don't mock how Vandal Savage talks, English is his second-thousandth language, and his first was grunts and gestures.

Philippe
Aug 9, 2013

(she/her)
No, please continue to dunk on Vandal Savage.

Final Crisis #1

VanSandman
Feb 16, 2011
SWAP.AVI EXCHANGER

DACK FAYDEN posted:

Didn't one of them not hate Quentin Quire? That counts as different given the other four's attitudes.

I like it when people dunk on Quentin Quire.

site
Apr 6, 2007

Trans pride, Worldwide
Bitch
Didn't one of the cookoos get resurrected by Quentin and then immediately commit suicide cuz the thought of being his gf was so horrible

cant cook creole bream
Aug 15, 2011
I think Fahrenheit is better for weather

VanSandman posted:

I like it when people dunk on Quentin Quire.

West Coast Avengers will probably have a lot of that.

Air Skwirl
May 13, 2007

cant cook creole bream posted:

West Coast Avengers will probably have a lot of that.

Has Kate Bishop and Quentin Quire ever interacted before?

Doc Hawkins
Jun 15, 2010

I used to have a Magneto Was Right shirt. :shobon:

Air Skwirl
May 13, 2007

Doc Hawkins posted:

I used to have a Magneto Was Right shirt. :shobon:

I still have one, I was going to be Quire for Halloween a couple years ago, but switched jobs in early October and it wouldn't have been appropriate to die my hair pink

FMguru
Sep 10, 2003

peed on;
sexually

FMguru posted:

I also just remembered that Sophie was one of the two Cuckoos who died, so they decided to keep that arbitrary birthday (and continue to celebrate it) as a tribute to their fallen sister. :unsmith:

Android Blues
Nov 22, 2008

Beachcomber posted:

When does Vandal Savage go? My main complaint was having to listen to his awful voice.

He's only the villain for the first season, so the end of S1 is when he leaves the show.

cant cook creole bream
Aug 15, 2011
I think Fahrenheit is better for weather

Skwirl posted:

Not as far as I know. But the idea that she, America, Gwen and probably Clint don't dunk on him any chance they get seems inconceivable to me. A-force and Hawkeye Had so much of that.

Doc Hawkins
Jun 15, 2010

Skwirl posted:

Wait...did they bring Quentin back after New X-Men?

Boy, that must have sucked.

Air Skwirl
May 13, 2007

Doc Hawkins posted:

Wait...did they bring Quentin back after New X-Men?

Boy, that must have sucked.

Yeah, he was a regular in Wolverine and the X-Men, and was part of the main cast of the recent Generation X book.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

chitoryu12
Apr 24, 2014

site posted:

Didn't one of the cookoos get resurrected by Quentin and then immediately commit suicide cuz the thought of being his gf was so horrible