Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Nebalebadingdong
Jun 30, 2005

i made a video game.
why not give it a try!?

nailed the horror part at least

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ugleb
Nov 19, 2014

ASK ME ABOUT HOW SCOTLAND'S PROPOSED TRANS LEGISLATION IS DIVISIVE AS HELL BECAUSE IT IS SO SWEEPING THAT IT COULD BE POTENTIALLY ABUSED AT A TIME WHERE THE LACK OF SAFETY FOR WOMEN HAS BEEN SO GLARING
So chunks of sprue covered in what I can only hope is hot glue slapped with every bright colour of paint the guy owns. Or he should see a doctor.

Fashionable Jorts
Jan 18, 2010

Maybe if I'm busy it could keep me from you

glitchkrieg posted:

Eureka Minis have an entire range of these - gutted I missed out on them at Salute.

This stuff is amazing.

Hauki
May 11, 2010

Nebalebadingdong posted:

nailed the horror part at least

they’re certainly horrific

AndyElusive
Jan 7, 2007

Love how they're just selling it on eBay instead of, you know, throwing it in the garbage where it belongs.

Imagine being the dude who buys this poo poo being all stoked to see the package finally arrive in the mail and excitedly opening it.

Nebalebadingdong
Jun 30, 2005

i made a video game.
why not give it a try!?

AndyElusive posted:

Love how they're just selling it on eBay instead of, you know, throwing it in the garbage where it belongs.

Imagine being the dude who buys this poo poo being all stoked to see the package finally arrive in the mail and excitedly opening it.

is there a link to the eBay listing?

Brinty
Aug 4, 2012
I think these sorts of things must be some strange method to make those of us who are just not very good feel better.

Like "Wow, if people buy this poo poo and my stuff looks like an actual thing and not just a mess, mine must be actually decent!"

PantsOptional
Dec 27, 2012

All I wanna do is make you bounce

Brinty posted:

I think these sorts of things must be some strange method to make those of us who are just not very good feel better.

Like "Wow, if people buy this poo poo and my stuff looks like an actual thing and not just a mess, mine must be actually decent!"

PantsOptional fucked around with this message at 01:36 on Apr 14, 2023

Ugleb
Nov 19, 2014

ASK ME ABOUT HOW SCOTLAND'S PROPOSED TRANS LEGISLATION IS DIVISIVE AS HELL BECAUSE IT IS SO SWEEPING THAT IT COULD BE POTENTIALLY ABUSED AT A TIME WHERE THE LACK OF SAFETY FOR WOMEN HAS BEEN SO GLARING

PantsOptional posted:

Hell, that’s why I go to my FLGS. I may be my own worst critic but I feel lile a rock star compared to the seas of primer only models or space barbies coated in one bottle of craft paint apiece.

Realising what the truly average army actually looks like is a huge boost in confidence for anyone who actually tries to paint their whole force. Simple neat base coats puts you ahead of the pack half the time.

Ilor
Feb 2, 2008

That's a crit.
And a basic wash or quick dry-brush on top of those base coats puts you ahead of 90% of what's out there.

Grey Hunter
Oct 17, 2007

Hero of the soviet union.
Accidental destroyer of planets
Tournaments are great for this. You see a lot of random people and thier paint jobs and realise you are actually not that bad.

Ignore the best painted winner and you are looking great.

w00tmonger
Mar 9, 2011

F-F-FRIDAY NIGHT MOTHERFUCKERS

Fashionable Jorts posted:

This stuff is amazing.

This is so good

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

"From each according to his ability" said Ares. It sounded like a quotation.
Buglord

Paper Kaiju posted:

Behold, this year's winner of the Bluefin's Choice award at GBWC Expo 2018...

mango sentinel
Jan 5, 2001

by sebmojo
Everything about that is loving awesome except that it's a dick and balls.

AndyElusive
Jan 7, 2007

That's a penis.

Zil
Jun 4, 2011

Satanically Summoned Citrus

Needle dick and blue balls, bad combo.

Schadenboner
Aug 15, 2011

by Shine

Zil posted:

Needle dick and blue balls, bad combo.

PersonWhoIdentifiesAsGamer.jpg

Coward
Sep 10, 2009

I say we take off and surrender unconditionally from orbit.

It's the only way to be sure

Is it meant to be anything other than a dick and balls?

MasterSlowPoke
Oct 9, 2005

Our courage will pull us through

Big Willy Style
Feb 11, 2007

How many Astartes do you know that roll like this?
I'm the dog dick

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

GW was really into those in the early 90s

Frobbe
Jan 19, 2007

Calm Down

Ugleb
Nov 19, 2014

Died happy. Then just carried on.

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit

:same:

MasterSlowPoke
Oct 9, 2005

Our courage will pull us through

Moola
Aug 16, 2006

I TURNED MYSELF INTO A PRIMARCH MORTY!!

IM PRIMARCH RIIIIIICK!

PoptartsNinja
May 9, 2008

He is still almost definitely not a spy

Soiled Meat

Looks like he's about to smoke a dude through a Hookah.

SRM
Jul 10, 2009

~*FeElIn' AweS0mE*~

That's what I look like by day 3 of NOVA

Big Willy Style
Feb 11, 2007

How many Astartes do you know that roll like this?
Omegamarines were the lost legion. Emps wiped em out for pulling stupid faces in pictures

Ugleb
Nov 19, 2014

Moola posted:

I TURNED MYSELF INTO A PRIMARCH MORTY!!

IM PRIMARCH RIIIIIICK!

I look forward to seeing this episode.

Fathis Munk
Feb 23, 2013

??? ?

Ugleb posted:

I look forward to seeing this episode.

It's bad, just like pickle rick.

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

Fathis Munk posted:

It's bad, just like pickle rick.

https://twitter.com/BasedDrWorm/status/916940139091423232

Screaming Idiot
Nov 26, 2007

JUST POSTING WHILE JERKIN' MY GHERKIN SITTIN' IN A PERKINS!

BEATS SELLING MERKINS.

You are a war criminal

Zil
Jun 4, 2011

Satanically Summoned Citrus

Welp guess what my brothers are going to get spammed with for the next few days.

Moola
Aug 16, 2006

Mods please perma ban tia

Ugleb
Nov 19, 2014

I'm British and don't get it. Its a sitcom referencing Rick and Morty?

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit
I fell asleep during the Pickle Rick episode, so I missed everything between Rick turning into a pickle, and then appearing at the therapist. I haven't seen any episodes after that.

Also, I'm pretty sure that people really aren't paying attention to R&M, because there's usually a ham fisted way of explaining the point that internet garbage ignores.

Mr. Sunshine
May 15, 2008

This is a scrunt that has been in space too long and become a Lunt (Long Scrunt)

Fun Shoe
The point is that Rick is a garbage person who'd rather do poo poo like turn himself into a pickle than deal with his problems in an adult, responsible manner.
Quelle surprise, the internet ignores this in favour of "Pickle Rick is awesome!"

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit

Mr. Sunshine posted:

The point is that Rick is a garbage person who'd rather do poo poo like turn himself into a pickle than deal with his problems in an adult, responsible manner.
Quelle surprise, the internet ignores this in favour of "Pickle Rick is awesome!"

Yeah, I know, I saw the end of the episode where the Therapist specifically says exactly that.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Moola
Aug 16, 2006
Rick and Morty is a very good show with terrible fans