Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
dioxazine
Oct 14, 2004

I only remember the Commodore Perry baseball episode.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fajita Queen
Jun 21, 2012

Somebody making an audiosurf track out of this is loving amazing. :allears:

For those who aren't aware, this is the guy who voices the main character in Yugioh.

chumbler
Mar 28, 2010

haveblue posted:

*pushes jiggle slider to max*

A surprising number of 99 year olds played Dead or Alive.

Macaluso
Sep 23, 2005

I HATE THAT HEDGEHOG, BROTHER!
Well all you women out there, you hosed up this time

https://twitter.com/Grummz/status/1017485864375480320

Cowcaster
Aug 7, 2002

isn't that guy who spent $6 million on a bus that didn't work

ONE YEAR LATER
Apr 13, 2004

Fry old buddy, it's me, Bender!
Oven Wrangler
oh no what will women do

bloodychill
May 8, 2004

And if the world
should end tonight,
I had a crazy, classic life
Exciting Lemon
Oh no don’t go oh well

cheetah7071
Oct 20, 2010

honk honk
College Slice
why are you posting random lovely tweets in the games chat thread

my buddy Superfly
Feb 28, 2011

Heartcatch posted:

I only remember the Commodore Perry baseball episode.

Every anime should have a dedicated baseball episode.

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

Macaluso posted:

Well all you women out there, you hosed up this time

https://twitter.com/Grummz/status/1017485864375480320

Oh no, however will I survive?

dioxazine
Oct 14, 2004

May I recommend One Outs? That is a baseball that became an anime. It also has nothing to do with baseball, yet everything to do with it.

Steve Yun
Aug 7, 2003
I'm a parasitic landlord that needs to get a job instead of stealing worker's money. Make sure to remind me when I post.
Soiled Meat
How do I get less CleanPrinceGaming or DownwardThrust videos in my youtubes? Do I downvote their videos or is there some other way

The Colonel
Jun 8, 2013

I commute by bike!

Heartcatch posted:

May I recommend One Outs? That is a baseball that became an anime. It also has nothing to do with baseball, yet everything to do with it.

i was gonna say that all i know about it is that everyone in it is insanely muscular but i was thinking of all out

Jay Rust
Sep 27, 2011

cheetah7071 posted:

why are you posting random lovely tweets in the games chat thread

I think the guy’s a game developer of some kind?

MMF Freeway
Sep 15, 2010

Later!

Steve Yun posted:

How do I get less CleanPrinceGaming or DownwardThrust videos in my youtubes? Do I downvote their videos or is there some other way

Downvoting shows engagement, your only option is to smash that like and subscribe button

Macaluso
Sep 23, 2005

Steve Yun posted:

I looked those two up just now. Are they partner channels? They have the most boring thumbnails in the world and they're the exact same style.

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

Steve Yun posted:

You can just click on 'not interested' whenever they pop up in your recommendations, I dunno how much that helps though.

exquisite tea
Apr 21, 2007

Carly shook her glass, willing the ice to melt. "You still haven't told me what the mission is."

She leaned forward. "We are going to assassinate the bad men of Hollywood."

Steve Yun posted:

How youtube downvotes are KILLING GAMING CHANNELS (this SHOULD be ILLEGAL!)

dioxazine
Oct 14, 2004

The Colonel posted:

i was gonna say that all i know about it is that everyone in it is insanely muscular but i was thinking of all out

It's basically Akagi but with baseball. If you like watching someone just dunk on everyone else constantly and forever, you may like One Outs.

Saint Freak
Apr 16, 2007

Regretting is an insult to oneself
Buglord
Does Stardust Crusaders count, or not because it was video game baseball

cheetah7071
Oct 20, 2010

honk honk
College Slice
One time I clicked on a random video guide to something or other and it started out by havign the guy explain step by step with video instructions how to like and subscribe

I did not watch the rest of the video

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

cheetah7071 posted:

One time I clicked on a random video guide to something or other and it started out by havign the guy explain step by step with video instructions how to like and subscribe

I did not watch the rest of the video

Maybe it was a guide to like and subscribe, did you consider that?

homeless snail
Mar 14, 2007

The Colonel posted:

yeah the main character of one outs is a bishie, although there's a super muscular mark mcguire looking dude iirc

princess nine is still my fav baseball 'me though

an actual dog
Nov 18, 2014

Jay Rust posted:

I think the guy’s a game developer of some kind?

Mark Kern was one of the team leads for World of Warcraft, and left Blizzard in 2006 to co-found the studio that made Firefall, which came finally came out in 2014 and bombed. He hosed up so much while developing that game, probably the funniest being spending $3 million making a bus. Mostly tho he just yelled at people wasted development time. And yea he makes political posts on twitter now as if anyone should listen to him lol

bloodychill
May 8, 2004

And if the world
should end tonight,
Exciting Lemon
I forgot Firefall was a thing. What a disaster.

codenameFANGIO
May 4, 2012

What are you even booing here?

how the gently caress do you see out of the bus

haveblue
Aug 15, 2005

Toilet Rascal
You don't see out, you'll be too busy playing Firefall on the LAN setup in there

Is having an extra five feet of decoration sticking out of your bus legal?

Doorknob Slobber
Sep 10, 2006

by Fluffdaddy
wow firefall apparently spent tons of money on stupid props to promote that garbage

also tv and books and music videos lol

Macaluso
Sep 23, 2005

codenameFANGIO posted:

how the gently caress do you see out of the bus

It couldn't drive anywhere since the bus didn't actually work

Phantasium
Dec 27, 2012

the thing about similar voices reminded me that I saw Mission Hill before I played Tales of Symphonia

rio posted:

If you like gatcha games or Star Ocean it is a fun time waster. And if you do like gatcha games it is nice being able to do all of the button pushing micro managing without spending a dime.

it i didn't play the tales gacha games i'm sure as heck not touching the star ocean one.

Cowcaster
Aug 7, 2002

Cowcaster posted:

isn't that guy who spent $6 million on a bus that didn't work

oh only $3 million well that's not so bad

chumbler
Mar 28, 2010

The motorcycles and gliding in firefall were fun at least.

Phantasium
Dec 27, 2012

that is a fake game you will not trick me

bloodychill
May 8, 2004

And if the world
should end tonight,
Exciting Lemon
Stuck at work and then have a classical music show I committed to so no Captain Toad or Octopath until late tonight. I feel like a 13 year old watching the clock waiting for the school bell.

Motto
Aug 3, 2013

he's one of those guys who speaks authoritatively about how business and the industry works, and then literally everyone who worked under him says he was an incompetent rear end

e: now that I think about it, it's just kinda sad compared to a successful wealthy person defending their self-interest, people like him defend status quo just because it gave them power over other people once

Motto fucked around with this message at 20:14 on Jul 13, 2018

Sunning
Sep 14, 2011
Nintendo Guru

bloodychill posted:

I forgot Firefall was a thing. What a disaster.

They had so much investor money that one developer's girlfriend got to cosplay as Final Fantasy characters for a living on the company TV show.

Cowcaster
Aug 7, 2002

dunning-kruger? i barely know 'er

codenameFANGIO
May 4, 2012

What are you even booing here?

Sunning posted:

They had so much investor money that one developer's girlfriend got to cosplay as Final Fantasy characters for a living on the company TV show.

I am reminded of the classic VH1 Behind The Music on MC Hammer, when they discussed how he hired like everyone he ever grew up with to be in his stage show and there were people whose job it was to stand around and cross their arms and bounce their head and that was their whole job.

100 degrees Calcium
Jan 23, 2011

Which exploitive mobile gacha games are best? I have a terrible hunger.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cowcaster
Aug 7, 2002

final fantasy record keeper is good for my 15 minute bus rides to and from work and seems to poo poo free stuff at you constantly, but i will never ever complete the whale-tier challenges that they throw at you every week/month/year (as the god of microtransactions intended), so.

• Locked thread