Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

StrixNebulosa
Feb 14, 2012

You cheated not only the game, but yourself.
But most of all, you cheated BABA

Phuzun posted:

The shelter I volunteer at does regular microchip clinics. Your dog seems perfect for this. The first thing the animal control will do is scan behind the dog's shoulders for a chip if it's ever caught without a collar (also do cats). We do these for $20 and there is likely something similar in your area. Goes thru petlink.net and let's you easily update your information whenever you need. It's also painless to the animal.

Hey, this is a good idea. Thanks! I'll look into it!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ThisIsACoolGuy
Nov 2, 2010

Shaped like a friend

Cats do whatever they want and I hate that my cat knows this because she makes the most smug faces at me whenever she can.

Her little orange sister is a lot more mellow, though half the photos I try to snap with my phone make her look like a gd goblin.

She's shy

Soaring Kestrel
Nov 7, 2009

For Whiterock.
Fun Shoe
Mola, stop sleeping on the drat stairs.

Thin Privilege
Jul 8, 2009
IM A STUPID MORON WITH AN UGLY FACE AND A BIG BUTT AND MY BUTT SMELLS AND I LIKE TO KISS MY OWN BUTT
Gravy Boat 2k

Flying Leatherman posted:

Mola, stop sleeping on the drat stairs.

I assume Mola is the... proven innocent cat in your avatar?

Solitair
Feb 18, 2014

TODAY'S GONNA BE A GOOD MOTHERFUCKIN' DAY!!!
Suka, don't drink out of the bucket. I'm using that to clean the floor. I think it's funny that you do it but I don't want you to get sick, you dumbass.

Soaring Kestrel
Nov 7, 2009

For Whiterock.
Fun Shoe

Thin Privilege posted:

I assume Mola is the... proven innocent cat in your avatar?

Yep, that'd be her. She blends in really well, and won't get out of the way.

StrixNebulosa
Feb 14, 2012

So I was out watering the garden Apollo and he was having a BLAST and jumping in the water and getting super soaking wet

And then we walked around the house

And he found the world's stinkiest "mud" to roll in

and I cannot breathe anymore

I hosed him down again and a bit of myself and all is well but my god the memory of that smell is potent ugh ugh ugh ugh

Sloth Life
Nov 15, 2014

Built for comfort and speed!
Fallen Rib
Ketchup helps if there is any lingering smell, or white vinegar if you have it handy as that's the key thing

DoggPickle
Jan 16, 2004

LAFFO
Dangit Dig-Dug, I know that you are 18 and blind, and that is randomly funny when your brain-map gets wiggly and you get stuck in the corner of the basement and keep doing circles and trying to walk through the wall, and I have to pick you up and reset you like a dirty Nintendo cartridge , but please can you not poop in the kitchen RIGHT NEXT to your food bowl.?

She always waits until I'm asleep or in the shower or not here, but it's 100% kitchen poop. WHY!!!!??? She goes out the doggy door at least 5 times a day and I also take her out, but still always the kitchen poo nuggets:( I am glad that they are genuinely easy(er) clean NUGGETS at least. for now :(

HALP?

Pasketti
Nov 8, 2017

lick lick lick

idiot always tries to distract me or interfere when I clean his cage.
I put a saucer of water for him on the floor while I was cleaning yesterday and he had the bright idea to try and get my attention by grabbing the edge of the dish with his teeth and flipping it.
I don't feel bad about laughing at you while you ran around wet and confused and freaked out. You JUST drank out of that dish how did you not realize it was full of water and flipping it would splash you!

TehRedWheelbarrow
Mar 16, 2011

Fan of Britches
but he is a pirate :3:

Sloth Life
Nov 15, 2014

Built for comfort and speed!
Fallen Rib
You just pissed on my expensive mattress you little fucker! Why??

Phuzun
Jul 4, 2007

I know you're excited and need to pee, Cherry. Maybe you shouldn't jump down half a dozen stairs and drift your legs like you're in a movie, if it's going to cause you to pee in the hallway.

lordxoi
May 24, 2003

DA-DA-DUM!
Sammy

Only registered members can see post attachments!

ANOTHER QUALITY LORDXOI POST/THREAD

iospace
Jan 19, 2038

What a dick for sitting on your laptop.

StrixNebulosa
Feb 14, 2012

iospace posted:

That cat knows he's too majestic to be moved, the jerk

Neddy Seagoon
Oct 12, 2012

"Hi Everybody!"

iospace posted:

I think you'll find that's Sammy self-heating seat, thank you very much :catbert:.

venus de lmao
Apr 30, 2007

Call me "pixeltits"

That's a gorgeous cat.

Thin Privilege
Jul 8, 2009
IM A STUPID MORON WITH AN UGLY FACE AND A BIG BUTT AND MY BUTT SMELLS AND I LIKE TO KISS MY OWN BUTT
Gravy Boat 2k
Guys, I fed you an hour ago. I was gonna go to sleep but couldn’t fall asleep so I stayed up a bit. You are acting like you’re starving and haven’t eaten all day. You are so... I don’t even know the word. Just go to sleep, guys.

FoldableHuman
Mar 26, 2017

Amy says "your posts are bad, delete your account."

She's not wrong, she's just an rear end in a top hat.

Thin Privilege
Jul 8, 2009
Gravy Boat 2k

FoldableHuman posted:

Amy says "your posts are bad, delete your account."

She's not wrong, she's just an rear end in a top hat.

You have a very very old Apple keyboard.

FoldableHuman
Mar 26, 2017

Thin Privilege posted:

You have a very very old Apple keyboard.

Old, sure, but very very old? Is 11 years really that long ago?

TehRedWheelbarrow
Mar 16, 2011

Fan of Britches

Guildencrantz
May 1, 2012

IM ONE OF THE GOOD ONES
Cat,

I know chasing insects is your favorite activity and that's fine. I enjoy not having flies around the house in summer because you kill them all, even if it's a bit gross that you eat them. Please, however, refrain from this when a massive goddamn hornet flies in, I almost had a heart attack when I saw you pouncing on that thing and had to drag you away from it. The hornet is not the prey in this scenario, you loving idiot.

Guildencrantz fucked around with this message at 17:00 on Jul 20, 2018

LunarShadow
Aug 15, 2013

Guildencrantz posted:

Cat,

I know chasing insects is your favorite activity and that's fine. I enjoy not having flies around the house in summer because you kill them all, even if it's a bit gross that you eat them. Please, however, refrain from this when a massive goddamn hornet flies in, I almost had a heart attack when I saw you pouncing on that thing and had to drag you away from it. The hornet is not the prey in this scenario, you loving idiot.
Both of my cats fear hornets and got trapped in a corner by one one day. Funniest poo poo I have ever seen.

Thin Privilege
Jul 8, 2009
Gravy Boat 2k
gently caress hornets. I have to plug my windows with goddamn paper towels because they squeeze themselves in the cracks in the tracks where the bottom window moves up/down.

Not a pet, but helldump: insects: stop trying to get into my house cause I know you don’t want to be in here cause you’re very unhappy in here, and also why are you making your nest in that hole, also I am scared of you. And I don’t particularly like my ghetto paper towel fix of the windows.

E: cat, I can’t sleep so I decided to lay down and your stupid rear end. Literally. Why are you farting in my face. Also, you took over one of my pillows and I can’t take it back because I feel guilty taking your new bed away from you.

Thin Privilege fucked around with this message at 08:42 on Jul 21, 2018

poolside toaster
Jul 12, 2008
Remus, don't get bitchy with me when you bang on the shower door to get in, wander around the shower, and then get splashed with water. What did you think would happen? What's the endgame, catte?

iospace
Jan 19, 2038

Not me, but I feel this fits within the theme of the thread:
https://twitter.com/PREMIUMPONCHO/status/862476626210304002

Solitair
Feb 18, 2014

TODAY'S GONNA BE A GOOD MOTHERFUCKIN' DAY!!!

The cowards on the bench won't let me pet them. The one on the ground is fine.

Thin Privilege
Jul 8, 2009
Gravy Boat 2k
All of you. Why don’t you COVER YOUR POO. Jesus some of your shits smells so bad my neighbors probably think I’m dirty and gross but it’s not my fault your intestines are retarded and you are also retarded. I clean your dumb boxes TWICE a day so you have no excuse besides :catstare: “I am cat and am rear end in a top hat”

E: “let me use my rear end in a top hat to create this nuclear bomb and leave it on top of the nice, clean litter to fill your house with the wonderful aroma that hangs around for a long time after you human has cleaned it up, even if you cleaned it up immediately. I highly suggest Febreze make this a new spray scent.” :catstare: :catstare: :catstare:

Thin Privilege fucked around with this message at 08:36 on Jul 24, 2018

small ghost
Jan 30, 2013

MacReady goddamn stop whining. If you'd let me look at the abscess you obviously have I could clean it up for you without a vet trip, they've even given me some antibiotics for you and everything. But nooooo you gotta cry and run away and try to bite me, and you know what that means.

Swear to god if you have to go to the vet hospital for sedation again cos you won't stop biting the vet I'm gonna be...well I'm gonna be super worried for you, but also cross cos last time you went there you pissed all over the Uber home.

teh winnar!
Apr 16, 2003

Werong Bustope posted:

Swear to god if you have to go to the vet hospital for sedation again cos you won't stop biting the vet I'm gonna be...well I'm gonna be super worried for you, but also cross cos last time you went there you pissed all over the Uber home.

Uber deserves to be pissed upon.

Speaking of pissing... I understand that you're a very smart cat, Bear, but you are using your apparent understanding of HVAC and duct systems for evil ends. I don't care if you think it's an efficient way of getting your scent all over the house, it is causing the other cats to retaliate and I am tired of cleaning that up every other day.

McGiggins
Apr 4, 2014

by R. Guyovich
Lipstick Apathy
Put mesh over the openings? (Why isn't there a grate already?)

teh winnar!
Apr 16, 2003

McGiggins posted:

Put mesh over the openings? (Why isn't there a grate already?)

He pees on/through the grates as though it's an asian-style urinal. It is infuriating and nothing I've tried does any good at reducing its frequency.

McGiggins
Apr 4, 2014

by R. Guyovich
Lipstick Apathy
Electrify the grate

Blue Footed Booby
Oct 4, 2006

got those happy feet

Spray bottle sentry turret.

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit

Blue Footed Booby posted:

Spray bottle sentry turret.

That scene in Aliens with the sentry guns, except it's a Sccat

Samuel L. Hacksaw
Mar 26, 2007

Never Stop Posting
Hank, I love you and all your idiosyncratic ways. Please stop sharpening your claws on my new headboard. I don't want to cover it in aluminum foil but I will.

Also stop spreading litter everywhere when you poo poo.

Thin Privilege
Jul 8, 2009
Gravy Boat 2k
Cover your drat poo, all of you. I got 6 of you here and only 1 covers her poo. Argh!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

McGiggins
Apr 4, 2014

by R. Guyovich
Lipstick Apathy
You have too many cats.