Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

Ghost Leviathan posted:

The original book has a lot more conditions on the inheritance, like that he has to show some business acumen. Though even in the movie he buys expensive bottles of wine and drinks them, which is valid as it's buying and using a product for its intended purpose. (and buys an expensive stamp to mail it... though would it still be collectable after being used? Maybe not as much)

But yeah, hell, wine alone basically has no price ceiling.

once you mail the stamp it belongs to the recipient of the letter, so its quite clever

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Comptroll The Forums
Apr 25, 2007

DON'T HURT MY FEE FEES!

TetsuoTW posted:

she is literally too young to remember when dane cook was famous

I assume Dane Cook never told her either. One look at his routine and :sever:

Jamesman
Nov 19, 2004

"First off, let me start by saying curly light blond hair does not suit Hyomin at all. Furthermore,"
Fun Shoe

Comptroll The Forums posted:

When they have sex, he puts on Mystery Men and loops his cameo.

He makes her call him Waffler.

Randaconda
Jul 3, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Randaconda
Jul 3, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Comptroll The Forums posted:

I never thought his standup was all that bad.

It's me, I'm the goon with terrible taste in stand up comedians :negative:

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

a_WLAN is VALICU9 it's just their wi-fi password.

Cocaine Bear
Nov 4, 2011

ACAB

Randaconda posted:

Much like Adam Sandler movies, it's fine if you're an idiot 13y/o boy.

Randaconda
Jul 3, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

JoelJoel posted:

Much like Adam Sandler movies, it's fine if you're an idiot 13y/o boy.

His early movies were alright. :saddowns:

sub supau
Aug 28, 2007

Jamesman posted:

When they have sex, he puts on Mystery Men and loops his cameo.

He makes her call him Waffler.
they just gently caress to the video for allstar

Cocaine Bear
Nov 4, 2011

ACAB

Randaconda posted:

His early movies were alright. :saddowns:

Yes, because you were 13 at the time. Go watch Billy Madison again and tell me it's isn't 90 mins of problematic cringe.

Dillbag
Mar 4, 2007

Click here to join Lem Lee in the Hell Of Being Cut To Pieces
Nap Ghost

goddamn just buy them some wank socks and a medical laundry hamper, think of the environment

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Dillbag posted:

goddamn just buy them some wank socks and a medical laundry hamper, think of the environment

What happened to just wanking in the shower? Do kids not shower anymore? :confused:

Captain Splendid
Jan 7, 2009

Qu'en pense Caffarelli?
I prefer the Swedish Chef, personally.

pop fly to McGillicutty
Feb 2, 2004

A peckish little mouse!
How do guys not know this one trick:

You jizz into a cup, put it in the dishwasher when it fills to the brim, rinse and repeat.

I've never had any problems and all my dishes are lilly white like I use bleach.

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

pop fly to McGillicutty posted:

How do guys not know this one trick:

You jizz into a cup, put it in the dishwasher when it fills to the brim, rinse and repeat.

I've never had any problems and all my dishes are lilly white like I use bleach.

Just rinse? Why not a full wash cycle?

jobson groeth
May 17, 2018

by FactsAreUseless
Ejaculate in you own mouth. Protein hit that you need as you grow and no evidence.

Field Mousepad
Mar 21, 2010
BAE

Randaconda posted:

His first comedy central special is pretty drat funny

SneezeOfTheDecade
Feb 6, 2011

gettin' covid all
over your posts
pull up stop going down post content, thread

https://i.imgur.com/aGcy92R.mp4

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

I was under direct orders not to die
🐵❌💀

F_Shit_Fitzgerald
Feb 2, 2017

Or, you could jizz in a cup and pour it into some orange Fanta and drink it down. Can't waste any precious bodily fluid!

Snowglobe of Doom
Mar 30, 2012

sucks to be right

F_Shit_Fitzgerald posted:

Or, you could jizz in a cup and pour it into some orange Fanta and drink it down. Can't waste any precious bodily fluid!

That's loving disgusting.

Mix it with pineapple juice and coconut cream and make a peeny cumlada like a normal person.

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

That was my first car.

Lobok
Jul 13, 2006

Say Watt?

Field Mousepad posted:

His first comedy central special is pretty drat funny

Especially growing up as a fan of Jim Carrey I loved that first special because he was so physical. But that kind of act doesn't last for decades. Carrey was lucky enough to get on In Living Color and not have to do stand-up forever.

Randaconda
Jul 3, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Randaconda
Jul 3, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Lobok posted:

Especially growing up as a fan of Jim Carrey I loved that first special because he was so physical. But that kind of act doesn't last for decades. Carrey was lucky enough to get on In Living Color and not have to do stand-up forever.

For some reason, once the Dane Cook fad or whatever died and he started playing smaller venues, his stand up seemed to be a lot better.

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

pop fly to McGillicutty
Feb 2, 2004

A peckish little mouse!

We should have known George was evil way back then. This wasn't a special effect, it's his true form.

Ignite Memories
Feb 27, 2005

I love that the primary takeaway from this is that violent J is broke

tight aspirations
Jul 13, 2009

Ignite Memories posted:

I love that the primary takeaway from this is that violent J is broke

And branching out into a pro-consumer education series, if "Episode 1" is to be believed.

Ignite Memories
Feb 27, 2005

Also when I was 12 my parents wouldn't even buy me a 300 dollar nintendo

edit: hell, one of my first memories about capitalism is when I put the megazord on layaway because it was like 60 bucks

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

Literally saving quarters and dimes that I found in gutters in order to afford Mega Man 2

I made up a posterboard fundraiser-style "thermometer" chart to track my progress toward the $46 goal and everything

e: just this minute realizing that I didn't factor in the at least $20 of gas it must have cost to drive to the nearest town that had a Toys R Us in it :saddowns:

Data Graham has a new favorite as of 17:45 on Jul 14, 2018

Bobby Digital
Sep 4, 2009

F_Shit_Fitzgerald posted:

That’s called a creamsicle

RFC2324
Jun 7, 2012

http 418

Data Graham posted:

Literally saving quarters and dimes that I found in gutters in order to afford Mega Man 2

I made up a posterboard fundraiser-style "thermometer" chart to track my progress toward the $46 goal and everything

e: just this minute realizing that I didn't factor in the at least $20 of gas it must have cost to drive to the nearest town that had a Toys R Us in it :saddowns:

holy crap, you had to drive 8 hours each way to get to a toys r us?

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

Eh, more like 2.5

Still

FreudianSlippers
Apr 12, 2010

Shooting and Fucking
are the same thing!

He was born on a mountain, raised in a cave.

IncredibleIgloo
Feb 17, 2011

FreudianSlippers posted:

He was born on a mountain, raised in a cave.

Truckin and fuckin is all he craved

F_Shit_Fitzgerald
Feb 2, 2017

Bobby Digital posted:

That’s called a creamsicle

Or a Sonichu.

Railing Kill
Nov 14, 2008

You are the first crack in the sheer face of god. From you it will spread.

Man, every little bit I learn about ICP makes it harder to make fun of them. Dude named his daughter (Ruby) Bruce Lee, and is just being a good dad for his goofy daughter. :unsmith:

spog
Aug 7, 2004

It's your own bloody fault.

Railing Kill posted:

Man, every little bit I learn about ICP makes it harder to make fun of them. Dude named his daughter (Ruby) Bruce Lee, and is just being a good dad for his goofy daughter. :unsmith:

It's is bizarro world where instead of making fun of the guy in clown facepaint with a bunch of retarded fans, I am thinking 'he's a better person than the majority of the public figures in the media today'

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

spog posted:

It's is bizarro world where instead of making fun of the guy in clown facepaint with a bunch of retarded fans, I am thinking 'he's a better person than the majority of the public figures in the media today'

And apparently ICP pays people really fairly and treats them well so dang. fine.