Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Toplowtech
Aug 31, 2004

unpacked robinhood posted:

Those sound bites from lrem dudes are :thermidor: as gently caress
"Creer du context", "Le mieux est l'enemi du bien". En attendant, question de context et Re:glyphosate, un apiculteur de ma region a commencé le printemps avec la moitié de ses ruches mortes. :rolleyes:

edit: Dans la categorie "meilleure nouvelle": "Le tribunal correctionnel de Nanterre a jugé mardi 5 juin que le portrait-enquête de l’industriel Vincent Bolloré diffusé en 2016 dans l’émission de France 2 « Complément d’enquête » n’était pas diffamatoire."

Toplowtech fucked around with this message at 14:17 on Jun 5, 2018

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

suck my woke dick
Oct 10, 2012

:siren:I CANNOT EJACULATE WITHOUT SEEING NATIVE AMERICANS BRUTALISED!:siren:

Put this cum-loving slave on ignore immediately!

Toplowtech posted:

En attendant, question de context et Re:glyphosate, un apiculteur de ma region a commencé le printemps avec la moitié de ses ruches mortes. :rolleyes:

That's not due to glyphosate though, the whole shitstorm over glyphosate is 99% stupid poo poo, if you're worried about pesticides you should worry more about literally every other pesticide that's licensed for use in the EU.

Kassad
Nov 12, 2005

It's about time.
https://twitter.com/francebleu/status/1004253723550539781

Bonne blague.

Cat Mattress
Jul 14, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Pour le gouvernement, les personnes les plus vulnérables sont ces malheureux milliardaires, accablés par les impôts et villipendés par ces affreux gauchistes qui voudraient les faire payer encore plus.

Kassad
Nov 12, 2005

It's about time.

Une belle tête de vainqueur.

Absurd Alhazred
Mar 27, 2010

by Athanatos

Kassad posted:

Une belle tête de vainqueur.

https://twitter.com/corinne_perkins/status/1005236740360110081

Toplowtech
Aug 31, 2004

I am so glad American politics has become what the American public always wanted it to be: wrestling. Time to clone André back to life people.

suck my woke dick
Oct 10, 2012

If I was leader of someplace and got the ridiculous Trump handshake I'd punch the man in the face afterwards, even if it started an American invasion of my country.

Cat Mattress
Jul 14, 2012

by Cyrano4747

suck my woke dick posted:

If I was leader of someplace and got the ridiculous Trump handshake I'd punch the man in the face afterwards, even if it started an American invasion of my country.

It's customary to slap people with a flyswatter when you want to be invaded.

unpacked robinhood
Feb 18, 2013

by Fluffdaddy
Lol there's a third photo

Flowers For Algeria
Dec 3, 2005

I humbly offer my services as forum inquisitor. There is absolutely no way I would abuse this power in any way.

Somehow Macron hurting an orange old man gets a solid lol from me

unpacked robinhood
Feb 18, 2013

by Fluffdaddy

macron posted:

""On met un pognon de dingue dans les minimas sociaux et les gens ne s'en sortent pas. Les gens pauvres restent pauvres, ceux qui tombent pauvres restent pauvres. On doit avoir un truc qui permet aux gens de s'en sortir. Par l'éducation..."" ""Je vais faire un constat qui est de dire : on met trop de pognon, on déresponsabilise et on est dans le curatif" (...). "Il faut prévenir la pauvreté et responsabiliser les gens pour qu'ils sortent de la pauvreté. Et sur la santé c'est pareil.""
(emphasis mine)

hot take: that doesn't sound good

e: they're selling La française des jeux too now ? can't have too much of that free money rolling in.

unpacked robinhood fucked around with this message at 08:33 on Jun 13, 2018

Kassad
Nov 12, 2005

It's about time.
Bonus Canard Enchaîné article from today, for added context:

https://twitter.com/Charlineaparis/status/1006794894894039040

TL;DR: they ordered a set of tableware for the Elysée palace. The paper estimates it could cost half a million euros. 400€ apiece for basic plates, 500 for the truly fancy ones.

e: they're selling La française des jeux too now ? can't have too much of that free money rolling in.

No but you see, the state can only keep a company nationalized if it's not making money. If it's profitable, it has to be sold off ASAP and certainly not for the value of lost future earnings, that'd be silly. How else would they be able to say that the public sector is inefficient?

Kassad fucked around with this message at 08:53 on Jun 13, 2018

Doktor Avalanche
Dec 30, 2008

Kassad posted:

TL;DR: they ordered a set of tableware for the Elysée palace. The paper estimates it could cost half a million euros. 400€ apiece for basic plates, 500 for the truly fancy ones.

the only way these prices could be justified is if the plates also give blowjobs or something

double nine
Aug 8, 2013

I found this https://www.harrods.com/en-gb/greggio/silver-plated-georgian-oval-serving-dish-28-x38cm-p000000000005633386

quote:

This oval serving dish from Greggio's Georgian collection is the perfect accompaniment to your formal soirées. Beautifully crafted in Italy from polished silver plate and glass, this piece combines classically clean and understated lines resulting in a truly opulent piece of art. Simply partner with the matching pieces within the collection to complete the set.

price: EUR 805.96 Now EUR 644.

people who wanna feel rich spend their cash on the dumbest, tacky poo poo.

death by :thermidor:

suck my woke dick
Oct 10, 2012

large adult son posted:

the only way these prices could be justified is if the plates also give blowjobs or something

I mean, they’re for the Elysee, so I wouldn’t be surprised if some pieces were actual solid gold so as to remain as conspicuously ostentatious as the imperial era stuff they presumably complement/replace.

Flowers For Algeria
Dec 3, 2005

I humbly offer my services as forum inquisitor. There is absolutely no way I would abuse this power in any way.

large adult son posted:

They’re just fancy porcelain made in a special manufactory in the fashion of the kings of old. France still loves its long-dead monarchy and all the pomp and gilt that surrounds it, and Macron is far from the least egotistical head of state we’ve had. Dude certainly fancies himself a modern monarch.

Verdict: death by guillotine

unpacked robinhood
Feb 18, 2013

by Fluffdaddy
Can't send our garbage terrorist shits back to their home country because they don't want it.
https://twitter.com/MensueldeRennes/status/1006850038021148677

quote:

Djamel Beghal avait déjà été assigné à résidence dans le Cantal en attendant un hypothétique retour en Algérie, entre mai 2009 et mai 2010. C’est là qu’il avait pu recevoir, notamment, les frères Kouachi et Amédy Coulibaly, tout en préparant l’évasion de Smaïn Ait Belkacem.

We're asking for it

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Flowers For Algeria
Dec 3, 2005

Yeah well now that our anarchists are more interested in building communal farms and since our fascists still haven’t figured out flint and tinder, we kinda need islamist terrorists if we want to scare the bourgeoisie somehow.

unpacked robinhood
Feb 18, 2013

by Fluffdaddy
The bougeoisie isn't scared by islamists because they aren't the ones sharing their neighborhoods, schools, transportation and cultural events with them.

Kassad
Nov 12, 2005

It's about time.
Good job combining the "racism is because of all those muslims" and "only the poor are racists" hot takes, I guess. Both are hilariously wrong, but don't let that stop you.

Flowers For Algeria
Dec 3, 2005

The bougeoisie isn't scared by islamists because they aren't the ones sharing their neighborhoods, schools, transportation and cultural events with them.

They actually are terrified by islamists, that’s why they vote for people like Fillon, swoon at Valls and Collomb, and read Le Point.

HookShot
Dec 26, 2005
Yeah, people are never terrified of people they have no contact with. That's why literally no one in rural France voted Le Pen.

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon
Hé Manu, tu descends ?

Kassad
Nov 12, 2005

It's about time.
Fais les choses dans le bon ordre. Le jour où tu veux faire la révolution, t'apprends d'abord à avoir un diplôme et à te nourrir toi-même. D'accord ? A ce moment-là t'iras donner des leçons aux autres.

Flowers For Algeria
Dec 3, 2005

gently caress this horrible piece of poo poo president imo

lost in postation
Aug 14, 2009

Better than "Casse-toi pauvre con" but much worse than "Enchanté, moi c'est Chirac", I give it a 4/10

Absurd Alhazred
Mar 27, 2010

by Athanatos
Good news! The US could solve its immigration problem if only it would listen to Jupiter!

quote:

Trump’s opponents could learn something from Emmanuel Macron, who works to convince skeptics of immigration he will enforce borders even as he advocates for immigration.

Kassad
Nov 12, 2005

It's about time.
I'm pretty sure US politicians thought of "we'll only let in the right kind of people" long before Macron came on the scene.

Absurd Alhazred
Mar 27, 2010

by Athanatos

Kassad posted:

I'm pretty sure US politicians thought of "we'll only let in the right kind of people" long before Macron came on the scene.

Yeah, somebody pointed out that this joker's amazing strategy is almost literally Obama's policy, which failed miserably at appeasing the bigots.

Kassad
Nov 12, 2005

It's about time.
Clearly that's because Obama didn't move to the far-right center enough!

Cat Mattress
Jul 14, 2012

by Cyrano4747

Absurd Alhazred posted:

Yeah, somebody pointed out that this joker's amazing strategy is almost literally Obama's policy, which failed miserably at appeasing the bigots.

I believe the main reason why Obama failed at appeasing the bigots had less to do with his policies and more to do with how he was, as Franklin would put it, swarthier than a Suede.

Absurd Alhazred
Mar 27, 2010

by Athanatos

Cat Mattress posted:

I believe the main reason why Obama failed at appeasing the bigots had less to do with his policies and more to do with how he was, as Franklin would put it, swarthier than a Suede.

There's also that, yeah.

Ghost Leviathan
Mar 2, 2017

Exploration is ill-advised.
american democrats are completely obsessed with appeasing people who view them as literal demons

unpacked robinhood
Feb 18, 2013

by Fluffdaddy
We mayyy do something to contain the flooding in mayotte

quote:

L'amendement, adopté le 21 juin par le Sénat lors de l'examen de la loi asile et immigration, exige pour les enfants nés à Mayotte que l'un de ses parents ait, au jour de la naissance, été présent de manière régulière sur le territoire national depuis plus de trois mois.

Toplowtech
Aug 31, 2004

We mayyy do something to contain the flooding in mayotte
Yeah, who is surprised, really?

Flowers For Algeria
Dec 3, 2005

I wasn’t aware that there was any flooding in Mayotte. Earthquakes, yes, but flooding?

Oh never mind, it’s unpacked robinhood comparing immigrants to a natural disaster and defending the bill that gets applause from the FN.

Flowers For Algeria
Dec 3, 2005

For real how many probations have you already eaten just for your racist turds ITT, unpacked R?

JustJeff88
Jan 15, 2008

I AM
CONSISTENTLY
ANNOYING
JUST TERRIBLE

THIS BADGE OF SHAME IS WORTH 0.45 DOUBLE DRAGON ADVANCES

:dogout:
of SA-Mart forever
Un joyeux 14 juillet à toutes et à tous. Bourrez-vous les gueules et réjouissez-vous que les Bleus soient en finale, car le surlendemain Macron sera toujours le chef d'État.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Numero6
Oct 10, 2012

ここは地の果て 流されて俺
今日もさすらい 涙も涸れる
ブルーゲイル
Vive la France!

https://twitter.com/MargauxBaralon/status/1018061653412339712

https://twitter.com/BFMTV/status/1018055529065861120