Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Shaffness
Jan 15, 2001

sleeptalker posted:

Mike Pence has some horse-sized condoms that he's never used, and they might be past their expiration date.

Of course they were never used Michele Cosmo Pence will only take the rawest of thick horse cock blowing ropes of hot semen into his anus.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fabergay egg
Mar 1, 2012

it's not a rhetorical question, for politely saying 'you are an idiot, you don't know what you are talking about'

if a horse fucks mike pence and pulls out, does it even count?

Top City Homo
Oct 15, 2014

Ramrod XTreme

MAYO FETISH
Feb 15, 2016
lmao Mother

MAYO FETISH
Feb 15, 2016

Flavius Aetass
Mar 30, 2011

an actual dog
Nov 18, 2014

Filthy Hans
Jun 27, 2008

by Fluffdaddy

(and can't post for 10 years!)

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown

ajkalan
Aug 17, 2011

crazy cloud posted:

i'm bumping this thread because i remembered that mike pence hosed a horse, it's as simple as that, and next time, i'm just gonna emptyquote

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown

crazy cloud posted:

i'm bumping this thread because i remembered that mike pence hosed a horse, it's as simple as that, and next time, i'm just gonna emptyquote

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy
do you guys think pence finishes while the horse is inside him, from all the prostate perforation

or is he like a horse sub and he mentally gets off on providing pleasure to mister ed

or what

It's not enough for me any more to know that mike pence fucks horses. I must know every detail.

1982 Subaru Brat
Feb 2, 2007

by Athanatos
I can't stop remembering that Mike Pence hosed a horse. I have lost two jobs and three girlfriends because I uncontrollably drop everything I'm doing to bump the thread. Please help me this is a very serious mental problem

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown

crazy cloud posted:

do you guys think pence finishes while the horse is inside him, from all the prostate perforation

or is he like a horse sub and he mentally gets off on providing pleasure to mister ed

or what

It's not enough for me any more to know that mike pence fucks horses. I must know every detail.

mike pence is a horse nutt golem, and he not only derives pleasure from getting railed by stallions, but he also recharges his life force

1982 Subaru Brat
Feb 2, 2007

by Athanatos
@elonmusk Pls consider adding horse dick to Tesla charging stations for VPOTUS. #greenenergy #renewablehorsecum

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy

Mayor Dave posted:

mike pence is a horse nutt golem, and he not only derives pleasure from getting railed by stallions, but he also recharges his life force

holy poo poo

[that noise horses make when they like sigh and flap their lips at the same time lmao]

akadajet
Sep 14, 2003

BlockChainNetflix
Sep 2, 2011

I like this.

Top City Homo
Oct 15, 2014

Ramrod XTreme

Gringostar
Nov 12, 2016
Morbid Hound
https://i.imgur.com/ZT6gRHG.gifv

Shaffness
Jan 15, 2001

1982 Subaru Brat posted:

I can't stop remembering that Mike Pence hosed a horse. I have lost two jobs and three girlfriends because I uncontrollably drop everything I'm doing to bump the thread. Please help me this is a very serious mental problem

My son mentioned John Oliver's Marlon Bundo book while our family was having breakfast this morning. I started laughing because it reminded me about Mike Pence loving horses. He asked what I was laughing at but since he's still a little kid I couldn't let him know the shameful actions of the USVP. I share your pain this is a very serious issue, much like never nudism. There are dozens of us.

ajkalan
Aug 17, 2011

"My love for Mother is like the foliage in the woods – time will change it, I’m well aware, as winter changes the trees. My love for horse nutt resembles the eternal rocks beneath – a source of little visible delight, but necessary. I am horse nutt. It’s always, always in my large intestine – not as a pleasure, any more than I am always a pleasure to myself, but as my own being."

Gringostar
Nov 12, 2016
Morbid Hound

https://twitter.com/dasharez0ne/status/1020031448995287041

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose
I remembered.

fabergay egg
Mar 1, 2012

it's not a rhetorical question, for politely saying 'you are an idiot, you don't know what you are talking about'

i am in a permanent state of remembrance

an actual dog
Nov 18, 2014

crazy cloud posted:

or what

mike pence doesn't cum because that would be gay

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

Tactless Ogre
Oct 31, 2011

I saw on Twitter that Pence is back in town and I believe he's visiting the stables for "reasons" such as to violate their assholes. Or vice versa.

Teal
Feb 25, 2013

by Nyc_Tattoo

Tactless Ogre posted:

I saw on Twitter that Pence is back in town and I believe he's visiting the stables for "reasons" such as to violate their assholes. Or vice versa.

There's never been any evidence of pence wanting to gently caress a horse anus, I'm pretty sure he's only into the other way around.

Segata Sanshiro
Sep 10, 2011

we can live for nothing
baby i don't care

lose me like the ocean
feel the motion

:coolfish:

as a dedicated man of god, he believes that the almighty creator put a man's g-spot up his rear end for a reason. he is not the rear end in a top hat violator, but the rear end in a top hat violatee

Bobby Digital
Sep 4, 2009
medical fact: michael pence forces his doctors to list him in stable condition

an actual dog
Nov 18, 2014

https://twitter.com/elonmusk/status/152602438807994369

Thursday Next
Jan 11, 2004

FUCK THE ISLE OF APPLES. FUCK THEM IN THEIR STUPID ASSES.

Al! posted:

i just remembered pence was anally penetrated by a horse on at least on verifiable occassion

epic thissery

fabergay egg
Mar 1, 2012

i;m thinkin biout htat horse

Pepperoneedy
Apr 27, 2007

Rockin' it

I thought about it

It's prertty gross, theself-proclaimed man of god being a horsefucker

1982 Subaru Brat
Feb 2, 2007

by Athanatos

Feranon posted:

as a dedicated man of god, he believes that the almighty creator put a man's g-spot up his rear end for a reason. he is not the rear end in a top hat violator, but the rear end in a top hat violatee

THEO 237
Taking It Up The Cornhole From A Horse: A Biblical Textual Analysis
Pence M

Shaffness
Jan 15, 2001

I saw these peaches at the grocery the other day. They're clearly desperate to be hosed by a horse.

Mr. Fish
Sep 13, 2017

INLAND EMPIRE — This is a team with a lot of past, but little present. And almost no future.
I have hosed
the stallion
that was in
the stable

and which
you were probably
saving
for breeding

Forgive me
he was delicious
so sweet
and so hard