Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
kitten emergency
Jan 13, 2008

get meow this wack-ass crystal prison

shocksite posted:

one easier than the other

oh absolutely, i watch wwe in the same way that i drink pbr - i know it's poo poo, that's what makes it enjoyable.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Professor Funk
Aug 4, 2008

WE ALL KNOW WHAT NEEDS TO HAPPEN
so we're gonna get lashley/brock huh

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

SamuraiFoochs posted:

No! You must CHOOSE!

(That show loving SUCKED.)

foochs are you gonna join us tonight

Saint Freak
Apr 16, 2007

Regretting is an insult to oneself
Buglord
Brock Lesnar you have to pick one of the following
a) show up
b) send an emissary
c) don't show up?
d) phone in
e) none of the above

We expect your answer tomorrow, if you feel like it. Thanks in advance.

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
When does the njpw show start

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

Shinjobi posted:

When does the njpw show start

2am pacific/5am eastern

Le Saboteur
Dec 5, 2007

I hear you wish to ball, adventurer..
If you've been getting any enjoyment from WWE in the last 3-4 months you must be a very patient person.

Do it ironically
Jul 13, 2010

by Pragmatica
welp i had canceled my sub and watched this at a friends house and im pretty drat glad i didn't pay for this lmao that was an awful ppv

Abroham Lincoln
Sep 19, 2011

Note to self: This one's the good one

The_Rob posted:

Like imagine enjoying wwe right now.

imagine enjoying anything

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

If Ted Turner had waited to do a wrestling company until the 2010s he'd have got a billion dollar TV deal too

uncurable mlady posted:

its possible to enjoy wwe

what benefit do you get from lying like this

kitten emergency
Jan 13, 2008

get meow this wack-ass crystal prison

Le Saboteur posted:

If you've been getting any enjoyment from WWE in the last 3-4 months you must be a very patient person.

given that the last time i followed wwe at all was during the attitude era until i got back into it earlier this year i can safely say that i 1) make terrible life decisions 2) feel that this is a step up in quality

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer

The_Rob posted:

Like imagine enjoying wwe right now.

This was the worst WWE show in years and I'm not defending it.

It's also the first time in months and only the second time in years that I've found a WWE PPV utterly without merit. The shows are usually at worst okay.

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

I'm not making a fucking QCS thread for this but seriously can we take a harder stance on Kiwifarms freaks like this guy, Jesus Christ seriously, you used to be better at knocking these creeps down. I guess ADTRW mods aren't responsible like GBS mods are.

uncurable mlady posted:

oh absolutely, i watch wwe in the same way that i drink pbr - i know it's poo poo, that's what makes it enjoyable.
At least the headache I get from drinking PBR comes after being drunk for a while

DeepDickPizza
Oct 11, 2012

THREE TIME! THREE TIME!
i hate carmella

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer

STONE COLD 64 posted:

foochs are you gonna join us tonight

No but that's only for the same loving reason I haven't the last ten times people have asked me that question!

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

DeepDickPizza posted:

i hate carmella

Sorry about the next 4 months

DeepDickPizza
Oct 11, 2012

THREE TIME! THREE TIME!

Abroham Lincoln posted:

i enjoyed the clock chant

The_Rob
Feb 1, 2007

Blah blah blah blah!!

SamuraiFoochs posted:

No but that's only for the same loving reason I haven't the last ten times people have asked me that question!

You're real grumpy tonight. Go to sleep.

fart blood
Sep 13, 2008

by VideoGames

Do it ironically posted:

welp i had canceled my sub and watched this at a friends house and im pretty drat glad i didn't pay for this lmao that was an awful ppv

Spoiler: Summerslam will be a chore too.

illcendiary
Dec 4, 2005

Damn, this is good coffee.

remusclaw posted:

Says who? There have been title changes overturned in the history of wrestling in two outs three falls matches because of one fall being a dq.

Judgment Day 2000 comes to mind. Last fall was a DQ and the title changed hands

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

Yes hello it is I Kurt's Secret Son

Do people go into the new japan threads and evangelize for wwe

The_Rob
Feb 1, 2007

Blah blah blah blah!!

projecthalaxy posted:

Who would possibly ever do that?

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

imaging sitting on a cake and making big as hell farts onto it but the seal is so good that the fart does not actually leave your a-hole, subsisting in the interdimensional world of your own formulation, and not enjoying that

Hopkins FBI
Jan 4, 2015

MY SACRED POSTING VOW IS NOTHING, FOR WHILE I STAKED MY HONOR UPON MY COMMITMENT TO NEVER SUPPORT JOSEPH R. B. JUNIOR I HAVE SCANDALOUSLY ABANDONED MY PRINCIPLES
https://twitter.com/BossMoz/status/1018689457355026432

Shoenin
May 29, 2013

Everynight I wake up Screaming.
(and beating the dragon)

Le Saboteur posted:

AJ, Ruru, Braun, and New Day are still fully enjoyable despite mired in poo poo.
NXT has been alright with good PPV's.

B&V are gonna be a blast to listen to today.

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
It was the worst show all year, even with a Roman loss

fart blood
Sep 13, 2008

by VideoGames

projecthalaxy posted:

No they do not, sir.

Big Coffin Hunter
Aug 13, 2005

Abroham Lincoln posted:

i enjoyed playing banjo kazooie and missing the strowman match and whatever happened right before because i was cooking

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

Banjo Kazooie is worse than WWE.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

meant to say imagine instead of imagining. Im not

remusclaw
Dec 8, 2009

The jem is not in his belly button.

Do it ironically
Jul 13, 2010

by Pragmatica
and i'm not even a njpw guy, i think they beat themselves up too much and don't have regard for their bodies but gently caress, if you watched this ppv go on and legally watch the omega match to see what a stipulation match could be, and get blown away by how awesome wrestling can be

DeepDickPizza
Oct 11, 2012

THREE TIME! THREE TIME!

Chris James 2 posted:

Sorry about the next 4 months

Luckily, I usually work on Monday and Tuesday nights so I don't fell tempted to watch anything other than occasional ppvs and youtube clips until the product stops being a flaming pile of dogshit.

The_Rob
Feb 1, 2007

Blah blah blah blah!!
*goes into NJPW thread*. Hey you guys made the right choice watching this instead of WWE. It's really bad. Ok bye.

Strawberry Panda
Nov 4, 2007

Breakfast Defecting, Slow Dick Touching, Root Beer Barreling SwagVP
Why was the show so bad?

Oh Snapple!
Dec 27, 2005

imagine being mad at people for looking at WWE, then NJPW, and going "thank god for this tournament that's probably gonna put out ~10 MOTY contenders over the next month alone"

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

I'm not making a fucking QCS thread for this but seriously can we take a harder stance on Kiwifarms freaks like this guy, Jesus Christ seriously, you used to be better at knocking these creeps down. I guess ADTRW mods aren't responsible like GBS mods are.

Shinjobi posted:

It was the worst show all year, even with a Roman loss
Vince eyes thread up and down

Worst show of the year because of a Roman loss, you say?

Big Coffin Hunter
Aug 13, 2005

Aphrodite posted:

Banjo Kazooie is worse than WWE.

i'll gently caress you up you little bitch

The_Rob
Feb 1, 2007

Blah blah blah blah!!

Oh Snapple! posted:

imagine being mad at people for looking at WWE, then NJPW, and going "thank god for this tournament that's probably gonna put out ~10 MOTY contenders over the next month alone"

It's never not funny to see people get mad at other wrestling fans for recommending better wrestling.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

Yes hello it is I Kurt's Secret Son

Also I've figured out how to bring back hogan: have him face cena in a big face vs face feature in Australia. Its not canon so you dont have to have him on real tv, and the aussies will be so starstruck they will forget to boo

• Locked thread