Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Cerebral Bore
Apr 21, 2010

Fun Shoe

Nurge posted:

The image they have for the video at yle is magical:

Man, this is some pretty good waxwork.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

throw to first DAMN IT
Apr 10, 2007
This whole thread has been raging at the people who don't want Saracen invasion to their homes

Perhaps you too should be more accepting of their cultures

No. 1 Callie Fan posted:

I wouldn't be surprised if he happened to be a secret furry. Lately alt-right folk are so desperate that they'll even try recruiting furries to their cause.

You say that like Nazi Furs haven't been a thing for ages.

Herman Merman
Jul 6, 2008
yeah it's great

Sulphagnist
Oct 10, 2006

WARNING! INTRUDERS DETECTED

Love Finnish pundits breathlessly speculating whether they're talking about Syria or Ukraine or arms reduction or NATO, meanwhile Trump is into the 41th minute of a rambling anecdote about that one time he spent the night in Moscow and had sex with a prostitute and how marvellous Russian prostitutes are

SnowblindFatal
Jan 7, 2011
I was trying to come up with some high profile Finnish prostitute Putin and Trump might be sharing at the moment, but it turns out there are none.

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010
Probation
Can't post for 6 hours!
UUSI PISSA NAUHA TULOSSA TYTÖT TILATTU JO 'TORPALLE KOHTA LÄHTEE

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010
Probation
Can't post for 6 hours!

SnowblindFatal posted:

I was trying to come up with some high profile Finnish prostitute Putin and Trump might be sharing at the moment, but it turns out there are none.

Tukiainen is high-profile just not high-quality. From what I've heard.

endlessmonotony
Nov 4, 2009

by Fritz the Horse

Jerry Cotton posted:

I don't want to picture that grotesque orange reality TV star having sex thank you very much.

SnowblindFatal
Jan 7, 2011

Jerry Cotton posted:

Actually considered this but maybe I feel sorry for her too much and besides, I don't think she does simple money for pussy transactions.

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010
Probation
Can't post for 6 hours!

endlessmonotony posted:

I don't want to picture that grotesque orange reality TV star having sex thank you very much.

I see what you did there. (:lol: @ today's HSingerpori by the by.)

Taikuri
Mar 6, 2009

So it doesn't try to shitpost or anything?

Nope, it just lurks there. Completely harmless.

Jerry Cotton posted:

(:lol: @ today's HSingerpori by the by.)

:five:

Nenonen
Oct 22, 2009

Mulla on aina kolkyt donaa taskussa

Sulphagnist posted:

Love Finnish pundits breathlessly speculating whether they're talking about Syria or Ukraine or arms reduction or NATO, meanwhile Trump is into the 41th minute of a rambling anecdote about that one time he spent the night in Moscow and had sex with a prostitute and how marvellous Russian prostitutes are

In 1942 Finns had the balls to secretly record Hitler, I say we can still do it.

Nurge
Feb 4, 2009

by Reene
Fun Shoe

This is art.

Cerebral Bore
Apr 21, 2010

Fun Shoe

:vince:

Nenonen
Oct 22, 2009

So are the secret protocols public yet?

Nurge
Feb 4, 2009

by Reene
Fun Shoe

Nenonen posted:

So are the secret protocols public yet?

I didn't know the elders of zion were present.

Zat
Jan 16, 2008

No. 1 Callie Fan
Feb 17, 2011

This inkling is your FRIEND
She fights for LOVE
https://twitter.com/ajplus/status/1018898427634069504

Asking the wrong questions at the wrong time gets you into trouble, toveri.

Gortarius
Jun 6, 2013

idiot

This is a good summer look. This guy is going places.

bloom
Feb 25, 2017

by sebmojo
Kauluspaita ja takki 30 asteen säässä, tekee höpöä

Double Bill
Jan 29, 2006

bloom posted:

Kauluspaita ja takki 30 asteen säässä, tekee höpöä

Cool guys stay cool

Darkest Auer
Dec 30, 2006

They're silly

Ramrod XTreme

No. 1 Callie Fan posted:

https://twitter.com/ajplus/status/1018898427634069504

Asking the wrong questions at the wrong time gets you into trouble, toveri.

hesarin_lehdistönvapauskampanja.jpg

Nurge
Feb 4, 2009

by Reene
Fun Shoe
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uS7Ka-VBgtQ

endlessmonotony
Nov 4, 2009

by Fritz the Horse

Double Bill posted:

Cool guys stay cool

He's high enough the temperature's cooler there.

Darkest Auer
Dec 30, 2006

They're silly

Ramrod XTreme
Guys, I think this aktiivimalli might not be so well thought out

Nenonen
Oct 22, 2009

On se kiva että juuri kun alkoi näyttää siltä että Olkiluoto 3:sta ei enää irtoaisi huumoria, niin ykkös- ja kakkosreaktorit lakkasivat tuottamasta sähköä verkkoon. Onneksi on valoisat kesäyöt niin ei haittaa jos sähköt toimii kuin kehitysmaissa.

Havana Affair
Apr 6, 2009

:confused: But someones benefits are getting cut just because, isn't this what they were aiming for?

Nenonen
Oct 22, 2009

Nenonen posted:

In 1942 Finns had the balls to secretly record Hitler, I say we can still do it.

https://www.is.fi/ulkomaat/art-2000005764768.html
:finland:

Zat
Jan 16, 2008

Miten tuo Iltasanomat onnistui tulkitsemaan tuon niin, että ukko olisi puhunut venäläisten mikeistä? Minusta se viittasi selvästi siihen, että isäntämaa on hyvinkin voinut mikittää omat tilansa tiedustelumielessä.

"This is Helsinki, this is Finland. They know what went on in the meeting, but the question is, do we?"

Eli oikeastaan siinä naureskellaan sille, että jopa ulkopuolinen Suomi todnäk tietää keskusteluista enemmän kuin USA (paitsi Trump).

Zat fucked around with this message at 22:33 on Jul 20, 2018

BioMe
Aug 9, 2012

Zat posted:

Miten tuo Iltasanomat onnistui tulkitsemaan tuon niin, että ukko olisi puhunut venäläisten mikeistä? Minusta se viittasi selvästi siihen, että isäntämaa on hyvinkin voinut mikittää omat tilansa tiedustelumielessä.

"This is Helsinki, this is Finland. They know what went on in the meeting, but the question is, do we?"

Eli oikeastaan siinä naureskellaan sille, että jopa ulkopuolinen Suomi todnäk tietää keskusteluista enemmän kuin USA (paitsi Trump).

And Trump forgot what happened 10 minutes later, so it's up to us. And lol I bet we didn't record poo poo

I hope there are some really awkward phone conversations going on right now as US agents can't wrap their heads around Finnish intelligence services being that incompetent while Supo deflects blame by asking why it's our job to babysit their president

throw to first DAMN IT
Apr 10, 2007
This whole thread has been raging at the people who don't want Saracen invasion to their homes

quote:

Perheellisen kesälomareissu:

Pakataan bonuskortti ja perhe autoon (ostettu osuuskaupan automyymälästä), kurvataan Prisman kautta hakemassa kylmälaukkuun matkaevästä ja suunnataan maalle. Ensimmäinen pysähdys on tunnin kuluttua ABC:lla, jossa tankataan auto ja ihmiset Osuuskaupan Hesessä, paitsi akka haluaa seisovasta pöydästä jotain kevyttä ja ukko Pihvin ja Perunamuussia. Matka jatkuu ja pöristellään pari tuntia kohti mummolaa, kylmälaukusta löytyy Rainbow-juomia virvokkeeksi. Tullaan maalaiskaupunkiin ja päätetään loman kunniaksi käydä oikein kunnon ravintolassa syömässä eikä missään ABC:llä. Paikaksi valikoituu Rosso, koska bonukset eikä kaupungissa muita ravintoloita olekaan paitsi joku kebappila. Muksuille valitaan pitsaa (sitä juustolla vesitettyä vehnäleipää, jossa on kinkkua päällä), ukolle Pihvi vell done ja Perunamuussia ja akalla jotain kevyttä ala karte -listalta. Napa täynnä jatketaan taas kohti mummolla, jonne on enää tuhat kilometriä. Illalla mennään toisen maalaiskaupungin Sokos-hotelliin, koska Sokos on vähän kuin Stockmann eli fiini eikä mikään Cumulus. Hotellissa akka ottaa loman kunniaksi savinaamion ja ukko bissen, Karjalaa takaisin tietenkin. Lapset hukkuvat pallomereen. Illalla mennään hotellin ravintolaan. Lapset ottavat pitsaa (sitä samaa kuin Rossossa) ja akka jotain kevyttä noutopöydästä ja ukko Pihvin vell done ja Perunamuussia.

Näin se kuluu perheen loma ja S-ryhmän pääkonttorilla Bisnes Controller Vitikka seurailee sitä mielenkiinnolla tietokoneensa ruudulta. Ottaakohan Ukko jossain kohdassa Lehtipihvin ja Ranskalaiset ja meneekö e95:ttä reissulla enemmän kuin 300 litraa ja, ai-jai, riittävätkö perheen rahat seuraavaan asuntolainan lyhennykseen S-Pankille?

Darkest Auer
Dec 30, 2006

They're silly

Ramrod XTreme
No huh huh, ensin pelkäsin doxxausta, mutta sitten tositarinan miäs otti pihvinsä läpikypsänä. Kyllä nyt kelpaa taas boonustella kun tietää että nämä big data -tarinat ovat pelkkää internettihahmojen mielikuvitusta!!

Nenonen
Oct 22, 2009

Darkest Auer posted:

No huh huh, ensin pelkäsin doxxausta,

quote:

Toinen tiedotteessa mainittu hälytystehtävä sattui Turussa, jossa porukka oli viettänyt lauantaiaamuna aamuöisiä jatkoja pääkirjaston portailla.

– Asiaan puuttui lauantaiaamuna poliisi, kun eräs nuorimies virtsasi kirjaston portaille, sovitteli itsensä lammikkoon nukkumaan, ja hetken levättyään käveli keskellä kaistaa syntymäasussaan, pyöritellen märkiä kalsareitaan laajakaarisilla liikkeillä. Muita juhlaan osallistuneita tämä lähes tunnin mittainen performanssi ei häirinnyt, joskin poliisi piti käytöstä kaupunkiolosuhteisiin sopimattomana, kirjoitetaan tiedotteessa.

No. 1 Callie Fan
Feb 17, 2011

This inkling is your FRIEND
She fights for LOVE
Steve Bannon, the ex-advisor and propagandist for Donald Trump, is forming a foundation in Brussels that aims to support the right wing cause in Europe. What parties is he willing to throw money at? Well...

Politico posted:

He said he could refuse some European parties from joining his network, saying “we’re not looking to include any ethno-nationalist parties in this, although guys like the Sweden Democrats or the True Finns are perfect casting.”

Dunno about SD, but party secretary Riikka Slunga-Poutsalo has already clarified that they don't accept outside funding (at least over the counter) - but the party is in Finland and Halla-aho does stuff in Brussels, so what do we know.

Did we mention SD and TF are working closer together now that Timo Soini isn't around anymore?

Nenonen
Oct 22, 2009

Voisko Suomen ja Ruotsin persut yhdistyä, nimenä vaikka Pohjoismainen vastarintapuolue?

Darkest Auer
Dec 30, 2006

They're silly

Ramrod XTreme
Siniset varmaan jo kuolaavat massia odotellessa

Rappaport
Oct 2, 2013

Darkest Auer posted:

Siniset varmaan jo kuolaavat massia odotellessa

Realismia ilman rasismia, voi olla vähän liian löysäranteista Bannonille. Mitähän Väinö Kuisma puuhailee nykyään?

throw to first DAMN IT
Apr 10, 2007

HerraS
Apr 15, 2012

Looking professional when committing genocide is essential. This is mostly achieved by using a beret.

Olive drab colour ensures the genocider will remain hidden from his prey until it's too late for them to do anything.

https://www.ksml.fi/paakirjoitus/P%...e58d4cea6f0ac44

valinnan vapaus ja isäm maa perkele

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Darkest Auer
Dec 30, 2006

They're silly

Ramrod XTreme
B-b-but the efficiency???