Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?
wait besides car dealership and megalo mart what else got blowned up by hank

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ein cooler Typ
Nov 26, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
the fire station got burned down, I count that too

FinalGamer
Aug 30, 2012

So the mystic script says.

Ein cooler Typ posted:

That episode owned just for Boomhauer recalling the story alone

Best perfect princess :3:

empty baggie
Oct 22, 2003

Don’t forget that Bobby burned down the church.

SilvergunSuperman
Aug 7, 2010

empty baggie posted:

Don’t forget that Bobby burned down the church.

I spent two weeks in Iwo Jima buried under a pile of dead bodies. The smells I smelled there you could not even imagine. But I will always remember what I smelled in that church. It was a vengeful stink. It was a stink for the ages.

Ein cooler Typ
Nov 26, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
Hank also insures his grapefruit juice against being drunk, so he's probably done some insurance fraud too

mojo1701a
Oct 9, 2008

Oh, yeah. Loud and clear. Emphasis on LOUD!
~ David Lee Roth

Ein cooler Typ posted:

That wasn't Hank. That was Dale Chet Elderson's fault.

Ein cooler Typ
Nov 26, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
Hank also got people to believe the Mega-lo-mart was Buckley's fault

SilvergunSuperman
Aug 7, 2010

Hank Hill, domestic terrorist.

Ein cooler Typ
Nov 26, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
and Bobby tried to blow up a monument in Mexico

Song For The Deaf
Aug 10, 2006

I HAVE TO USE MY SOUND SWORD NOW.
Hank is the Arlen Flooder.

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?
The more I learn hank the more i dont care for him

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

Hank should just blame it all on Hink Hall

Father Wendigo
Sep 28, 2005
This is, sadly, more important to me than bettering myself.

Ein cooler Typ posted:

Hank also got people to believe the Mega-lo-mart was Buckley's fault

The credits sequence says the exact opposite.

Ein cooler Typ
Nov 26, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Father Wendigo posted:

it doesn't matter what his co-workers think. He got the authorities to think it was Buckley

Goober Peas
Jun 30, 2007

Check out my 'Vette, bro

Buh-klayh

Ein cooler Typ
Nov 26, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
oh and Hank murdered Debbie too

she threatened to tell Peggy that they had sexual relations

Smiling Mandrill
Jan 19, 2015

Ein cooler Typ posted:

oh and Hank murdered Debbie too

she threatened to tell Peggy that they had sexual relations

That doesn't count he had marijuana poisoning.

Ein cooler Typ
Nov 26, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
according to the eBay auction times, he didn't light up until after he killed Debbie

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
He killed her in cold blood then smoked the Devil's lettuce to take the edge off

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

Father Wendigo posted:

what episode is this?

Ein cooler Typ
Nov 26, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Milo and POTUS posted:

what episode is this?

death of a propane salesman

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

Ein cooler Typ posted:

death of a propane salesman

acutally i found the part he wsa tlaking about on the net just after asking but you're a mensch anyway

Siljmonster
Dec 16, 2005

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Nice to see that you've gotten vulgar as well as selfish.

Shasta Orange Soda
Apr 25, 2007
Hank has been accused of murder, accused of burning down a fire station, accused of price fixing, convicted of DUI, jailed for intentionally ramming a police car, arrested for buying crack-cocaine, stole a guy's wallet and a child's bike, was briefly a pimp, operated an illegal lunch truck, tried to cover up what he thought was the death of an endangered species, helped cover up the theft of expensive military hardware, and became an accessory to his wife's human smuggling operation by distracting the police so she could get away. This guy has to be the biggest criminal Arlen has ever seen.

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

Hank hill is a real piece of poo poo!!!

Ein cooler Typ
Nov 26, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
he stole a dozen fuel filters from the Mega-lo-mart too

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

Ein cooler Typ posted:

tanks of propane for y2k.

Fur20
Nov 14, 2007

すご▞い!
君は働か░い
フ▙▓ズなんだね!

Shasta Orange Soda posted:

Hank has been accused of murder, accused of burning down a fire station, accused of price fixing, convicted of DUI, jailed for intentionally ramming a police car, arrested for buying crack-cocaine, stole a guy's wallet and a child's bike, was briefly a pimp, operated an illegal lunch truck, tried to cover up what he thought was the death of an endangered species, helped cover up the theft of expensive military hardware, and became an accessory to his wife's human smuggling operation by distracting the police so she could get away. This guy has to be the biggest criminal Arlen has ever seen.

the average american commits three felonies a day without even realizing it

Ein cooler Typ
Nov 26, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
he also stiffed that taxi driver after Cotton abandoned him at the Alamo

Siljmonster
Dec 16, 2005

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Ein cooler Typ posted:

No, he paid for one, took the dozen, removed one from the package, and dropped it before he left the store.

Ein cooler Typ
Nov 26, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
well no matter what he did he broke the law because they can't sell him an open package

Rupert Buttermilk
Apr 15, 2007

🚣RowboatMan: ❄️Freezing time🕰️ is an old P.I. 🥧trick...

You're forgetting that he owned and enjoyed a Raymond J Johnson record. :colbert:

Accordion Man
Nov 7, 2012

Buglord

There's a reason Cotton named his third son Good Hank.

Father Wendigo
Sep 28, 2005
This is, sadly, more important to me than bettering myself.

You left out illegally crossing into the United States from Mexico, releasing a dam which flooded suburbs in East Arlen, and clogged a toilet in a dive bar despite a sign that clearly stated in no uncertain terms that human remains were not to be flushed.

Punkin Spunkin
Jan 1, 2010
Tbf the man was sexually molested by a police officer so I'm willing to give him some slack
No justice no peace

corn in the bible
Jun 5, 2004

Oh no oh god it's all true!

Punkin Spunkin posted:

Tbf the man was sexually molested by a police officer so I'm willing to give him some slack
No justice no peace

also, a dolphin

Siljmonster
Dec 16, 2005

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Punkin Spunkin posted:

No justice no peace

A Dallas Cowboy also assaulted him and he took the punch like a champ

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
its where old people go to die and young people go to make love

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a crisp refreshing Moxie
May 2, 2007

Oooh..heh heh. You were gonna steal his car. That would have been a felony.

But that other stuff, that's genius.