Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Thump!
Nov 25, 2007

Look, fat, here's the fact, Kulak!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MaliciousOnion
Sep 23, 2009

Ignorance, the root of all evil

XTimmy posted:

Your vision is based less on photons hitting receptors and more on guesswork by different parts of your brain.

EDIT: Didn't even notice it's loss. I am the failing grasp on my own experience.

So your brain makes up for the loss?

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

MaliciousOnion posted:

So your brain makes up for the loss?

Well it moves past the parts it can't see directly, and heals them.

Kennel
May 1, 2008

BAWWW-UNH!
So that's why the goons think everyone is David Mitchell. The face recognition part of our brain has specialized to detect goatse and loss everywhere.

Samuringa
Mar 27, 2017

Best advice I was ever given?

"Ticker, you'll be a lot happier once you stop caring about the opinions of a culture that is beneath you."

I learned my worth, learned the places and people that matter.

Opened my eyes.

Kennel posted:

So that's why the goons think everyone is David Mitchell. The face recognition part of our brain has specialized to detect goatse and loss everywhere.

Prosopagoonosia

Macdeo Lurjtux
Jul 5, 2011

BRRREADSTOOORRM!

Samuringa posted:

Prosopagoonosia

Wouldn’t it be Prolapseagoonosia?

zoux
Apr 28, 2006

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pSl6zUtW8yM

Oi Danno you getting a leg over mate

Smashing Link
Jul 8, 2003

I'll keep chucking bombs at you til you fall off that ledge!
Grimey Drawer

First loss that I may have to consider making my FB background image...

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN

Blind Rasputin
Nov 25, 2002

Farewell, good Hunter. May you find your worth in the waking world.

What’s the big deal about the dot placement being loss on that picture, is there more significance to the background picture or something? Most loss edits are kind of funny but in this one I just see it as kind of banal because I don’t get the reference.

Read Snigfut
Feb 19, 2013

Mostly harmless.

It's an optical illusion. If you're looking at it at an appropriately sized screen, focusing on one dot makes most of the others seem to vanish.

SpacePig
Apr 4, 2007

Hold that pose.
I've gotta get something.

Blind Rasputin posted:

What’s the big deal about the dot placement being loss on that picture, is there more significance to the background picture or something? Most loss edits are kind of funny but in this one I just see it as kind of banal because I don’t get the reference.

It's a grid illusion where you see black dots that aren't actually there. Except in this one they are.

Randaconda
Jul 3, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Zetsubou-san
Jan 28, 2015

Cruel Bifaunidas demanded that you [stand]🧍 I require only that you [kneel]🧎
https://twitter.com/danfreakbeat/status/1018960681217949696

frankenfreak
Feb 16, 2007

I SCORED 85% ON A QUIZ ABOUT MONDAY NIGHT RAW AND ALL I GOT WAS THIS LOUSY TEXT

#bastionboogerbrigade

Kuiperdolin
Sep 5, 2011

to ride eternal, shiny and chrome

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2022

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames
I love that twitter has dedicated 100% of its time and energy to making GBS threads on Elon Musk for being the dumbest motherfucker on the planet, but the memes about what a complete dipshit he is are lacking.

Big Bad Beetleborg
Apr 8, 2007

Things may come to those who wait...but only the things left by those who hustle.

A GLISTENING HODOR posted:

I love that twitter has dedicated 100% of its time and energy to making GBS threads on Elon Musk for being the dumbest motherfucker on the planet, but the memes about what a complete dipshit he is are lacking.

https://twitter.com/Roapster/status/1018662303170850816

Drone_Fragger
May 9, 2007

I mean you can't own him more than he owned himself, he's going to get kicked off the tesla board after he caused their stock to drop by like 2 billion dollars, from calling a hero a pedo for being in thailand, and THEN said hero is gonna sue him in a UK court and win a ridiculous amount of money (because he's accused him of a jailable offence, which means he auto wins a libel case in the UK unless musk has proof said claim of guy being a pedo is true (unlikely)), multipled by musks number of idiot muskateer followers too, which musk will either have to pay or be banned from entering europe for eternity.

Son of Thunderbeast
Sep 21, 2002

Give it time. If the two early attempts above are any indication the meme game's gonna be real strong on this one

Randaconda
Jul 3, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

lol

Samuringa
Mar 27, 2017

Best advice I was ever given?

"Ticker, you'll be a lot happier once you stop caring about the opinions of a culture that is beneath you."

I learned my worth, learned the places and people that matter.

Opened my eyes.
https://twitter.com/OverwatchTXT/status/1018948388056895490

https://twitter.com/Chainbody/status/947222433919938560

some are good

https://twitter.com/jbillinson/status/1018529553873022976

https://twitter.com/ldrinkh20/status/1018538881334042624

Randaconda
Jul 3, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN
i got moon moon

CATTASTIC
Mar 31, 2010

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
The Free Thought Project.com

Sally
Jan 9, 2007

Don't post Small Dash!

Something Awful & the Goons

Sub-Actuality
Apr 17, 2007

Lady MAGA

the_steve
Nov 9, 2005

We're always hiring!

Somehow, I was expecting Loss.
I assume this is an actual transcript of something that happened?

Leave
Feb 7, 2012

Taking the term "Koopaling" to a whole new level since 2016.

Simple Studs Done Right

Stryder
Oct 3, 2002

Loss In Peace

Beer_Suitcase
May 3, 2005

Verily, the whip is ghost riding.

Big Head Todds ?

Turtlicious
Sep 17, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Twitch mod dropped that message in a live stream of a booby streamer. unless I'm getting EliQ's drama with someone elses lmao.

Kyron
Aug 6, 2013

Bummed Cigarettes

Hihohe
Oct 4, 2008

Fuck you and the sun you live under

The Charles of Spain II experience

Kheldarn
Feb 17, 2011

My Chemical Romance

frankenfreak
Feb 16, 2007

I SCORED 85% ON A QUIZ ABOUT MONDAY NIGHT RAW AND ALL I GOT WAS THIS LOUSY TEXT

#bastionboogerbrigade
Beavis and the Buttheads

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011

Meth Lab For Cutie

republic
Aug 15, 2004

FUN FOR THE FUN GOD
FRIENDS FOR THE FRIENDSHIP THRONE

vyelkin posted:

Meth Lab For Cutie

:perfect:

The Door Frame
Dec 5, 2011

I don't know man everytime I go to the gym here there are like two huge dudes with raging high and tights snorting Nitro-tech off of each other's rock hard abs.

Mindless Self Indulgence

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

McSpergin
Sep 10, 2013

Oh gently caress off lmao this is great

Metherhead
Full Methal Alchemy
Dumper Scabs (dumpers are discarded cig butts, Aust slang)
Bath Salt Blues
Minor Felonies

Their first song would be No Sleep Till Comedown