Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?
These folks need to start tending to their own defense because it's blatantly obvious that we are not remotely reliable anymore.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

Which would have the ironic effect of increasing their defense spending per capita?

psydude
Apr 1, 2008

My favorite part of today's indictment is that the NRA conspiracy theory is apparently true.

Godholio
Aug 28, 2002

Does a bear split in the woods near Zheleznogorsk?

EBB posted:

Which would have the ironic effect of increasing their defense spending per capita?

Killing our own hegemony to own the (Euro) libs.

Woof Blitzer
Dec 29, 2012

[-]
Nothing will happen.

C.M. Kruger
Oct 28, 2013

psydude posted:

My favorite part of today's indictment is that the NRA conspiracy theory is apparently true.

The Russians are subverting the NRA to ease the disarming of Americans before Trump requests the deployment of "peacekeeping forces" to the US to prevent "voter fraud." And the morons will eat it up because Trump keeps saying he's been the best president for Second Amendment rights since forever so clearly these new laws can't be that bad... :tinfoil:

Patrocclesiastes
Apr 30, 2009

Any place where i could see American coverage of The summit as a Finn? It seems our TV hasnt done much interviews with any foreigners or members of the delegations.

Comrade Blyatlov
Aug 4, 2007

should have picked four fingers

You should be able to find it on youtube pretty easily, that's where I was watching it this morning.

Patrocclesiastes
Apr 30, 2009

Slavic Crime Yacht posted:

You should be able to find it on youtube pretty easily, that's where I was watching it this morning.

Awesome, i was thinking that but got lazy and decided to ask since im leaving for work :) glad i live and work on the otherside of the city so the summit doesnt affect me. Helsinki center is pretty paralyzed when the motorcades are moving

Kuroyama
Sep 15, 2012
no fucking Anime in GiP
As a distraction/reminder that we need to eat the rich, Jeff Bezos is now the richest person in modern history.

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

praise dog

Duzzy Funlop
Jan 13, 2010

Hi there, would you like to try some spicy products?

EBB posted:

praise dog

Holy poo poo, prime AV material

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

Duzzy Funlop posted:

Holy poo poo, prime AV material

Sure, although oddly enough the show kinda sucked (s?)

my kinda ape
Sep 15, 2008

Everything's gonna be A-OK
Oven Wrangler

C.M. Kruger posted:

The Russians are subverting the NRA to ease the disarming of Americans before Trump requests the deployment of "peacekeeping forces" to the US to prevent "voter fraud." And the morons will eat it up because Trump keeps saying he's been the best president for Second Amendment rights since forever so clearly these new laws can't be that bad... :tinfoil:

It’s probably more like: the Republicans are closely entwined with the NRA and we want the Republicans to like us so we can make them our little dipshit puppets, therefore if we get in good with the NRA that will help us win the trust of the Republicans.

Duzzy Funlop
Jan 13, 2010

Hi there, would you like to try some spicy products?

Milo and POTUS posted:

Sure, although oddly enough the show kinda sucked (s?)

I had no idea that was from a show

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

Duzzy Funlop posted:

I had no idea that was from a show

Pretty sure its from that mr pickles show.

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

WHERE MY HOSE DRINKERS AT

https://mobile.twitter.com/Schwarze...69%2Fframe.html

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

This world is loving weird.

Hexyflexy
Sep 2, 2011

asymptotically approaching one

Milo and POTUS posted:

This world is loving weird.

Who'd have thought arnie would end up that one good uncle.

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

Hexyflexy posted:

Who'd have thought arnie would end up that one good uncle.

Please have him fight sean hannity

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L6CdzbwIhDw

Still relevant

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I love those bits and I can't believe they got retired.

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

I think NBC owns the bit

FrozenVent
May 1, 2009

The Boeing 737-200QC is the undisputed workhorse of the skies.
Further supporting facts for the theory that we are in the Demolition Man timeline.

SlightlyMad
Jun 7, 2015

Gary’s Answer
It's a great thing that TrumPutin came together in Helsinki. It was beautiful. Like giving the idiot a rope and letting him fashion it into a necktie for himself, right in front of cameras and the entire world. Letting everyone see him for what he is; a Manchurian Candidate.

Let's see if the Republicans have any shred of national interest left in their agenda. No one in power can look the other way anymore. Europe and America's allies in general already know they can not trust the White House anymore. Not for intelligence sharing, policies, security, nothing.

The piss tape is real and it is only the tip of the Kompromat iceberg. One way or another, Donnie has been owned by Russian intel since the 80's. His past financial ties to Russians alone should lead him to be kicked out of office.

Undermining allies and US interests, US intelligence agencies and free press, dividing the EU and the USA further, wrecking international trade, Trump is without question in Russia's pocket. Putin could not have a more valuable asset if they had trained an agent in their spy schools themselves. How much Trump himself understands of his role in this is almost beside the point now. He may really be that dumb. Either way, he can not stay in office. Putin may control the nuclear footballs in both countries. America is divided to the point of civil unrest, with Russian manipulation of public opinion.

The NRA and Republican Party links to Russian intel are a cherry on top. America needs to unfuck itself in a hurry.

Also:
I propose that a double-headed dildo should henceforth be named as: Trumputin.

Dwanyelle
Jan 13, 2008

ISRAEL DOESN'T HAVE CIVILIANS THEY'RE ALL VALID TARGETS
I'm a huge dickbag ignore me

SlightlyMad posted:

The piss tape is real and it is only the tip of the Kompromat iceberg. One way or another, Donnie has been owned by Russian intel since the 80's. His past financial ties to Russians alone should lead him to be kicked out of office.

poo poo, his past financial ties to Russia are enough to deny him a clearance to work on humvees in a motor pool.

He disgusts me so much.

Casimir Radon
Aug 2, 2008

I had this poo poo figured out two years ago minus some specifics like the NRA ties. It's all very obvious but it doesn't matter until congress does something about it and they don't have the spine to. On top of that half the voting population is 100% behind this poo poo because they've fully bought into the death cult.

Riot Carol Danvers
Jul 30, 2004

It's super dumb, but I can't stop myself. This is just kind of how I do things.

Casimir Radon posted:

I had this poo poo figured out two years ago minus some specifics like the NRA ties. It's all very obvious but it doesn't matter until congress does something about it and they don't have the spine to. On top of that half the voting population is 100% behind this poo poo because they've fully bought into the death cult.

Pretty much this

I want this to matter. So, so much.

But it won't.

Hot Karl Marx
Mar 16, 2009

Politburo regulations about social distancing require to downgrade your Karlmarxing to cold, and sorry about the dnc primaries, please enjoy!
lmao

https://twitter.com/JohnJHarwood/status/1019187239245549570?s=19

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

bone shaking.
soul baking.

Casimir Radon posted:

Even the NRA stuff was covered by open source reporting in the lead up to 2016. The worst part about everything we're seeing today is that people have been screaming and yelling it for at least three years now.

Dance Officer
May 4, 2017

It would be awesome if we could dance!
The Trump Putin private meeting took as long as it did because Trump was sucking Vladdy's balls.

Midjack
Dec 24, 2007

Dance Officer posted:

The Trump Putin private meeting took as long as it did because Trump was sucking Vladdy's balls.

the ball tape is real

That Works
Jul 22, 2006

Every revolution evaporates and leaves behind only the slime of a new bureaucracy

Man I'm glad I declined that range membership that required me to be an NRA member first.

boop the snoot
Jun 3, 2016

Mr. Nice! posted:

Even the NRA stuff was covered by open source reporting in the lead up to 2016. The worst part about everything we're seeing today is that people have been screaming and yelling it for at least three years now.

And people will be screaming and yelling about it for three years into the future but nobody is going to do anything about it unless November goes really well, and even then I don’t think trump gets the boot because of :decorum:

psydude
Apr 1, 2008

Trump won't be impeached and removed, but Democrats can pretty much pull all of his skeletons out of the closet the moment they take over the house. Tax returns, business financials, all of it.

Arc Light
Sep 26, 2013

That Works posted:

Man I'm glad I declined that range membership that required me to be an NRA member first.

That was a dealbreaker for me. A heartbreaker, too. Perfect outdoor range. Close up lanes, 1000 meter lanes, all sorts of cool poo poo to play around with. No range control, just do your own thing.

But I'll be damned if I ever give a single penny to those traitors.

boop the snoot
Jun 3, 2016

psydude posted:

Trump won't be impeached and removed, but Democrats can pretty much pull all of his skeletons out of the closet the moment they take over the house. Tax returns, business financials, all of it.

Yeah. Then he will really be a disgrace and people will finally get it.

Time Crisis Actor
Apr 28, 2002

by Hand Knit

Arc Light posted:

But I'll be damned if I ever give a single penny to those traitors.

Not an empty quote.

facialimpediment
Feb 11, 2005

as the world turns
Edit: nevermind! Sources wrong.

facialimpediment fucked around with this message at 14:39 on Jul 17, 2018

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mlmp08
Jul 11, 2004

Prepare for my priapic projectile's exalted penetration
Nap Ghost
Just moved and am grateful to have a really solid range without nra requirements. gently caress ‘em.

• Locked thread