Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
oliwan
Jul 20, 2005

by Nyc_Tattoo
drat, it really is unreal how retarded liverpool fans are

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Healbot
Jul 7, 2006

very very very fucjable
very vywr very

oliwan posted:

drat, it really is unreal how retarded liverpool fans are

https://twitter.com/thealisonbecker/status/1019269075183153152

Thom P. Tiers
May 29, 2008

Red Birds
Red Ass
Red Text
I would love Cech back at the club if he takes his role as 2nd keeper. He was world class and won everything and would be absolutely fantastic to have around the club.

Blasmeister
Jan 15, 2012

2Time TRP Sack Race Champion

Seeing rumours the Saudis want Musa for 40m and I really hope that happens somehow.

sassassin
Apr 3, 2010

by Azathoth
Big Jeff Montero back in Swansea after his work permit got sorted out. Like a new signing.

Shame he's got the sadbrains.

RideTheSpiral
Sep 18, 2005
College Slice
nice meltdowns morans

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

saihttam
Apr 15, 2006
Enter sadman
Any cool and good right backs with international experience on the market after the world cup?

T Bowl
Feb 6, 2006

Shut up DUMMY
Arsenal just gave #1 to Cech, then bought Leno, now might be willing to sell?

lol

belgend
Mar 6, 2008

me when The Club do another win

saihttam posted:

Any cool and good right backs with international experience on the market after the world cup?

Meunier should leave PSG imo

wicka
Jun 28, 2007

T Bowl posted:

lol

Yeah there's no chance

hadji murad
Apr 18, 2006
time for Jamal Blackmon to step up

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011

saihttam posted:

Presumably someone could sign Pavard if they wanted to

Shrapnig
Jan 21, 2005

saihttam posted:

I'm sure Pavard could get a big money move away from Stuttgart and apparently Spurs have put in a £40m+ bid for him. I think he prefers playing the center though and would with Trippier already at right back.

belgend posted:

Meunier should leave PSG imo

I'd love him at United where Jose would stifle all of his creativity.

Tokyo Sexwale
Jul 30, 2003

saihttam posted:

Bayern's in for Pavard, allegedly

EDIT: I have heard rumblings about Meunier, apparently he's not terribly happy about his playing time. I wouldn't be surprised to see him go.

Tokyo Sexwale fucked around with this message at 22:14 on Jul 17, 2018

Shoren
Apr 6, 2011

victoria concordia crescit

T Bowl posted:

lol

Cech has been with Arsenal for 3 seasons now and he's only been declining. Either he or Ospina are going to leave this summer, and I have doubts that either will be the starting keeper this season over Leno.

TheBigAristotle
Feb 8, 2007

I'm tired of hearing about money, money, money, money, money.
I just want to play the game, drink Pepsi, wear Reebok.

Grimey Drawer

Shrapnig posted:

I'm sure Pavard could get a big money move away from Stuttgart and apparently Spurs have put in a £40m+ bid for him. I think he prefers playing the center though and would with Trippier already at right back.

That was one valuable goal, bc I'd never heard of him before the tournament and I don't recall him making any other splashes besides that ridiculous shot

Literally Lewis Hamilton
Feb 22, 2005

TheBigAristotle posted:

That was one valuable goal, bc I'd never heard of him before the tournament and I don't recall him making any other splashes besides that ridiculous shot

He just won the wc ffs

pik_d
Feb 24, 2006

follow the white dove

TRP Post of the Month October 2021

big crush on Chad OMG posted:

He just won the wc ffs

Yeah, but other than that what's he really done??

Shaman Tank Spec
Dec 26, 2003

*blep*

Apparently United and Juve are working on a deal for Alex Sandro. United would send £30M and Darmian their way in return. gently caress, I'd take that deal any day of the weak. Darmian can probably be good in another league, so it might work for Juve as well.

trem_two
Oct 22, 2002

it is better if you keep saying I'm fat, as I will continue to score goals
Fun Shoe

Der Shovel posted:

Apparently United and Juve are working on a deal for Alex Sandro. United would send £30M and Darmian their way in return. gently caress, I'd take that deal any day of the weak. Darmian can probably be good in another league, so it might work for Juve as well.

:chloe:

Sandro is also heavily linked to PSG too at the moment.

TheBigAristotle
Feb 8, 2007

I'm tired of hearing about money, money, money, money, money.
I just want to play the game, drink Pepsi, wear Reebok.

Grimey Drawer

big crush on Chad OMG posted:

He just won the wc ffs

On the strength of his play at RB?

West007
Apr 21, 2013

Der Shovel posted:

Hasnt Darmian already left?

Simone Poodoin
Jun 26, 2003

Che storia figata, ragazzo!

trem_two posted:

Juve selling Alex Sandro to make room for Marcelo? 🤔🤔🤔

Bacon Terrorist
May 7, 2010

to ride eternal, shiny and chrome

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2022

Shoren posted:

Cech has been with Arsenal for 3 seasons now and he's only been declining. Either he or Ospina are going to leave this summer, and I have doubts that either will be the starting keeper this season over Leno.

This. We aren’t starting the short poo poo one or the old decrepit one over the brand new one.

Shrapnig
Jan 21, 2005

TheBigAristotle posted:

On the strength of his play at RB?

He started every match(3rd group stage matches don't count) and scored the goal of the tournament at right back for the team that won the World loving Cup, and he's 22 and already playing every week in the Bundesliga.

He was also excellent. I don't really recall him making any mistakes.

sassassin
Apr 3, 2010

by Azathoth

Shrapnig posted:

He started every match(3rd group stage matches don't count) and scored the goal of the tournament at right back for the team that won the World loving Cup, and he's 22 and already playing every week in the Bundesliga.

He was also excellent. I don't really recall him making any mistakes.

Hazard turned him inside out.

Brony Car
May 22, 2014

by Cyrano4747
Is Alisson good? I didn't watch enough Roma or Serie A generally to have an opinion.

Simone Poodoin
Jun 26, 2003

Brony Car posted:

Is Alisson good? I didn't watch enough Roma or Serie A generally to have an opinion.

He is good but overrated imo, iirc actual TRP brazilians seemed to agree and had the opinion that he had been overrated by the brazilian press

Ninpo
Aug 6, 2004

by FactsAreUseless

Simone Poodoin posted:

He is good but overrated imo, iirc actual TRP brazilians seemed to agree and had the opinion that he had been overrated by the brazilian press

Well Liverpool are currently down on their overrated Brazilian quota

Shrapnig
Jan 21, 2005

sassassin posted:

Hazard turned him inside out.

So he's as good as every other right back in the world.

Just needs Big Ander Herrerra in front of him to stifle Hazard.

Myssu
Sep 19, 2012

Simone Poodoin posted:

Are there any TRP Brazilians outside of the world cup? From the posts i read this month I mostly remember them being a bit snooty about European football generally and expressing a desire for there to be more Brazil-based players in the national side

Simone Poodoin
Jun 26, 2003

Myssu posted:

Are there any TRP Brazilians outside of the world cup? From the posts i read this month I mostly remember them being a bit snooty about European football generally and expressing a desire for there to be more Brazil-based players in the national side

Dias and joepinetree are actual trp posters and not annoying GBS world cup Brazilians

Tokyo Sexwale
Jul 30, 2003

trem_two posted:

Any Portuguese-speaking defender at a Big Club is always linked with PSG, or will be as long as Thiago Silva is there. I've been hearing they're in for Alex Telles, too.

Xabi
Jan 21, 2006

Inventor of the Marmite pasty
Why would they want a bad national side?

Edit oh ffs

paddyboat
Feb 20, 2013

Maxi, Maxi Rodriguez
Run down the wing for me

Brony Car posted:

I watched a lot of Serie A this year and yes, he’s good.

kcer
May 28, 2004

Today is good weather
for an airstrike.
lol a lot of stuttgart fans all of a sudden

T Bowl
Feb 6, 2006

Shut up DUMMY

Shoren posted:

I'm laughing at the idea of it, duh.

Blinkz0rz
May 27, 2001

MY CONTEMPT FOR MY OWN EMPLOYEES IS ONLY MATCHED BY MY LOVE FOR TOM BRADY'S SWEATY MAGA BALLS
It would super own if Chelsea sold Courtois and then hijacked the Alisson transfer to replace him

Lenin Riefenstahl
Sep 18, 2003

That's enough! Out of here, you tubs of beer!
Is Leno actually any good? Never seen him play and when the transfer happened I seem to remember Bundesliga posters being pretty unimpressed with him.

Guess I could just watch some highlight vids of him and get hype and wait for Man City to put 8 past him first game

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011

Blinkz0rz posted:

It would super own if Chelsea sold Courtois and then hijacked the Alisson transfer to replace him

then Liverpool would be free to sign Keylor Navas instead and probably for less than Alisson

• Locked thread