Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Radio Spiricom
Aug 17, 2009

https://twitter.com/CIAGoFundMe/status/1019589919835123712

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

codenameFANGIO
May 4, 2012

What are you even booing here?

I too would like the ignorant overweight oaf to be a member of my organization, this is desirable to me

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

He probably would like to subscribe to their newsletter

Crowsbeak
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth
Lipstick Apathy
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=tNg5J7MXgA4

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle
https://twitter.com/BenjySarlin/status/1019619640996171776

this bodes well

SpaceGoku
Jul 19, 2011

capitalism ensures the most deserving and capable receive the biggest slice of the pie

The Phlegmatist
Nov 24, 2003

what zuckerberg expects to happen: someone denies the holocaust, a good debate is had about whether or not the holocaust happened, the holocaust denier learns something

what actually happens: someone denies the holocaust, immediately blocks everyone who disagrees (ensuring the only comments are from people who are also holocaust deniers) and then chuckles about brainwashed zionists while reading stormfront

zuck do you even look at your drat website

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

(and can't post for 29 days!)

H: but Marge, you know how important Western chauvinism has been to me these last two months.
M: Homie, I don't think you even know what Western civilization means.
H: The West means lots of things!
*Homer's thought bubble: donuts, tv, beer*
H: Mmm, beer.

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

did we talk about tucker's attack dogs doxxing the sleeping giants guy, his family, and his friends?

Bushiz
Sep 21, 2004

The #1 Threat to Ba Sing Se

Grimey Drawer

The Phlegmatist posted:

what zuckerberg expects to happen: someone denies the holocaust, a good debate is had about whether or not the holocaust happened, the holocaust denier learns something

what actually happens: someone denies the holocaust, immediately blocks everyone who disagrees (ensuring the only comments are from people who are also holocaust deniers) and then chuckles about brainwashed zionists while reading stormfront

zuck do you even look at your drat website

he knows exactly what is happening he, like reddit, recognizes that the chud demographic is one of the most mark-rich demographics in the world, and selling ad space in front of them is lucrative as gently caress.

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon
Whos the sleeping giants guy

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

Kurtofan posted:

basically they did a lot of the advertisement boycott legwork against Breitbart specifically but also Laura Ingraham when she made fun of David Hogg's college rejection letters on national TV for ~discourse~

https://thenextweb.com/opinion/2018/07/17/the-daily-callers-doxxing-of-sleeping-giants-was-a-dick-move/

selec
Sep 6, 2003

Kurtofan posted:

An entire section in the Breitbart internal financial reports for threats to profitability.

Reclines Obesily
Jul 24, 2000

Hey Moona!
Slippery Tilde
info wars gets a lot less views than i thought it did

incidentally the dude who knocked the antifa guy out in portland was on, whining about how he's getting completely hosed by financial institutions etc

Reclines Obesily
Jul 24, 2000

Hey Moona!
Slippery Tilde
free spoeech

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012

zegermans posted:

did we talk about tucker's attack dogs doxxing the sleeping giants guy, his family, and his friends?

of course they did

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

Darkman Fanpage posted:

of course they did

"they" being the doxxwers, or "they" being the peopel itt discussing

Reclines Obesily
Jul 24, 2000

Hey Moona!
Slippery Tilde
just seemed to piss the group off more than anything, now dailycaller will be a target for them

Reclines Obesily
Jul 24, 2000

Hey Moona!
Slippery Tilde
the member they doxxed is getting mega kudos right now, i'm not sure it's a good idea to doxx a group like that especially a successful one

Ague Proof
Jun 5, 2014

they told me
I was everything
are they seriously that deluded that they think exposing someone for anti-bigot activism would have the same social consequences as exposing a nazi?

Bushiz
Sep 21, 2004

The #1 Threat to Ba Sing Se

Grimey Drawer

Ague Proof posted:

are they seriously that deluded that they think exposing someone for anti-bigot activism would have the same social consequences as exposing a nazi?

no, they think that publishing the name and location of an anti-bigotry activist will get them killed, or at least afraid of getting killed. Right wing doxxing is about sending intel to the next elliot rodgers

The Phlegmatist
Nov 24, 2003
sorta unrelated but that dude talking about troubles with the financial system made me think of it: red ice TV recently got cut off by paypal and is begging for money. the alt-right is increasingly having to turn to weird crowdfunding sites I've never heard of and crypto in order to get money for their grift. they honestly weren't even that popular, so I think the whole wingnut welfare pathway is becoming tougher to get in to.

Ague Proof posted:

yes, because remember they are the silent majority and everyone knows SJWs are the real nazis

Reclines Obesily
Jul 24, 2000

Hey Moona!
Slippery Tilde

The Phlegmatist posted:

sorta unrelated but that dude talking about troubles with the financial system made me think of it: red ice TV recently got cut off by paypal and is begging for money. the alt-right is increasingly having to turn to weird crowdfunding sites I've never heard of and crypto in order to get money for their grift.

most of which are scams too, its great ain't it

I AM GRANDO
Aug 20, 2006

Ague Proof posted:

They're playing by gamergate rules, counting on endless harassment from a small cadre of internet nazis rather than expecting people to be fired and shunned as they are when people figure out they're nazis. Or maybe they don't understand that there's a difference between those things.

Slim Jim Pickens
Jan 16, 2012
Been thinking about the whole thing where nazism is a mainly middle class association. Where the German middle class were psycho militarists, the american middle class ia a bunch of huge pussies that are afraid of imaginary threats and i think that helps.

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012

zegermans posted:

"they" being the doxxwers, or "they" being the peopel itt discussing

the doxxers

temple
Jul 29, 2006

I have actual skeletons in my closet
americans are too paranoid to go full nazi but half nazi is like the kkk, which isn't much better for non white people.

Bullfrog
Nov 5, 2012

https://twitter.com/spacedeath2/status/1019456522097586176

morningdrew
Jul 18, 2003

It's toe-tapping-ly tragic!

Portland is disgusting, just terrible.... LET'S GO BOYS!

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

(and can't post for 29 days!)

If Portland is a laughingstock then why wasn't Portlandia funny?

McGlockenshire
Dec 16, 2005

GOLLOCKS!
Now it's been a while, but isn't that idiot from loving Vancouver (WA)? I thought that was the entire reason he constantly pulls stunts here.

e: for the non-locals, it's the city right on the Washington side of the Columbia river, the north border of Portland.

Feldegast42
Oct 29, 2011

COMMENCE THE RITE OF SHITPOSTING

That dude better take off his Christian fish hat I swear to God...

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy
this jen loh works for the GOP and a pro-trump group called "texans united for america," apparently traveled to that recent tommy rally in london, and is also behind a "rally against left-wing violence" later in austin:

https://twitter.com/hfricken/status/1019625043524050944
"blood will be shed." i.e. they're going to try to kill people in portland.

https://twitter.com/hfricken/status/1019627197861105664

BrutalistMcDonalds has issued a correction as of 20:54 on Jul 18, 2018

Martin Random
Jul 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

Slim Jim Pickens posted:

Been thinking about the whole thing where nazism is a mainly middle class association. Where the German middle class were psycho militarists, the american middle class ia a bunch of huge pussies that are afraid of imaginary threats and i think that helps.

no, german middle class were psycho militarists who were a bunch of huge pussies afraid of imaginary threats, throw in mediocre prospects in life and that basically defines the portrait of a nazi

Agean90
Jun 28, 2008

Martin Random posted:

no, german middle class were psycho militarists who were a bunch of huge pussies afraid of imaginary threats, throw in mediocre prospects in life and that basically defines the portrait of a nazi

relevant

https://harpers.org/archive/1941/08/who-goes-nazi/

Eimi
Nov 23, 2013

I will never log offshut up.

Martin Random posted:

Also Americans.

Juul-Whip
Mar 10, 2008

karl pilkington looking rear end motherfucker

Bullfrog
Nov 5, 2012

Can't wait for the police to be all "how could this happen" when someone dies.

Zeroisanumber
Oct 23, 2010

Nap Ghost
I admit that it would be a downer if Rose City got kicked around by a bunch of out-of-town fash, but their odd fixation on Portland as some sort of Antifa main base is weird as hell.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Grape
Nov 16, 2017

Happily shilling for China!

Martin Random posted:

Yeah, it's kinda crazy to learn that the Nazis didn't just go "We're gonna attack Poland/Russia now because gently caress them lol" to their population. They concocted up lies and scenarios they could sell to the population that the eternally barbaric Slav was instigating a fight and firing across the border.
Oh no no, see we don't WANT to go steamroll Poland, we are honorable Germans, but well fiddlesticks, those greasy no goods are giving us no choice with their attacks. So invade and conquer we must.