Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

cheetah7071 posted:

The fire sisters are cool too, as is random fire mook

Every fire character except Main Fire Guy is good

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jerry Manderbilt
May 31, 2012

No matter how much paperwork I process, it never goes away. It only increases.
bruno and the fire sisters are cool but criminally under/mis-utilized in this book

TheKingofSprings
Oct 9, 2012
I just want to say it’s really hosed up that literally every bad guy except Veronica and Loki has dark skin

Starsnostars
Jan 17, 2009

The Master of Magnetism
I thought Bruno died at the end of book 1? Have I just completely made that up?

cheetah7071
Oct 20, 2010

honk honk
College Slice

TheKingofSprings posted:

I just want to say it’s really hosed up that literally every bad guy except Veronica and Loki has dark skin

Just another reason they need to let us recruit the cool fire people

Jerry Manderbilt
May 31, 2012

Starsnostars posted:

he hosed off to god knows where and gave you permission to kill him in case he really goes off the rails iirc

e: also i want blade!blade girl on my team stat, she and delthea are gonna be best friends forever

rannum
Nov 3, 2012

Helbindi is also cool and hope he makes a reappearence sometime.

Starsnostars posted:

No he's fine. They finally got through to him & had a heart to heart. He won't just give up agains the dragondemonthing in his blood

TheKingofSprings posted:

yeahhhh that's not great.
At least aside from Surtr they're not comically evil...?

cheetah7071
Oct 20, 2010

honk honk
College Slice
Laegjarn and Laevateinn aren't bad guys in the normal sense. They're more just soldiers we're fighting against than real villains like Surtr

If this was a main FE we would have recruited them multiple chapters ago

cheetah7071
Oct 20, 2010

honk honk
College Slice
It is pretty bad how few dark skinned people are in the franchise in general though yeah, which thus means that basically nobody we summon will be

Jerry Manderbilt
May 31, 2012

at least we're getting claude in *checks calendar* spring 2019 or something

THE FUCKING MOON
Jan 19, 2008
Basilio would probably be really broke if they released him at this point. I'd pull moderately hard for him too. :v:

Also holy poo poo I didn't realize how SP expensive inheriting Galeforce was going to be, gonna go way over 50k on the TT here.

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

THE loving MOON posted:

Basilio would probably be really broke if they released him at this point. I'd pull moderately hard for him too. :v:

Also holy poo poo I didn't realize how SP expensive inheriting Galeforce was going to be, gonna go way over 50k on the TT here.

This is the first TT in a while I've bothered grinding past the 3x bonuses, mostly because I'm planning on giving SCam a flier build and a tactic build and she needs a lot of espees

Still mad that I didn't pull her in time for SP-doubling glitch :mad:

Tae
Oct 24, 2010

Hello? Can you hear me? ...Perhaps if I shout? AAAAAAAAAH!
Basilio, Flavia, Danved

THE FUCKING MOON
Jan 19, 2008

loquacius posted:

This is the first TT in a while I've bothered grinding past the 3x bonuses, mostly because I'm planning on giving SCam a flier build and a tactic build and she needs a lot of espees

Still mad that I didn't pull her in time for SP-doubling glitch :mad:

I skipped them for several months. When I took a break from the game full-on 'gently caress you, 99k points lol' Tempest Trials were still the main thing.

Also why did Marisa and Canas both have to be lovely Tempest Trial rewards. :mad:

THE FUCKING MOON fucked around with this message at 19:25 on Jul 18, 2018

rannum
Nov 3, 2012

cheetah7071 posted:

Laegjarn and Laevateinn aren't bad guys in the normal sense. They're more just soldiers we're fighting against than real villains like Surtr

If this was a main FE we would have recruited them multiple chapters ago

Laegjarn strikes me as the camus.

THE loving MOON posted:

I skipped them for several months. When I took a break from the game full-on 'gently caress you, 99k points lol' Tempest Trials were still the thing.

Also why did Marisa and Canas both have to be lovely Tempest Trial rewards. :mad:

hey come now, marsia isn't that bad

THE FUCKING MOON
Jan 19, 2008

rannum posted:

Laegjarn strikes me as the camus.

hey come now, marsia isn't that bad

I mean she's not bad bad, but she's a lot harder to get than most red infantry swords, who all tend to be better.

I promoted the 4* one and gave infantry pulse to my currently +8 Fir, Marisa isn't too bad for infantry pulse, but nobody can compete with a multimerge's HP.

cheetah7071
Oct 20, 2010

honk honk
College Slice
Here's my OC tier list

S tier
Helbindi
Laegjarn
Laevatein

A tier
Loki

B tier
Bruno
Alfonse
Anna

C tier
Fjorm
Sharena
Surtr
Veronica

D tier
Gunnthra

Centzon Totochtin
Jan 2, 2009
By some miracle, I got 5191 in AA because the game consistently gave me high scoring matches (I usually fish for a high starting match, like 738-744, but then the game will proceed to give me 728s for the next 6 matches). What was the cut-off for top 3k last week?

Sodium Chloride
Jan 1, 2008

Thanks a lot auto battle/wom.

InspectorCarbonara
Jul 2, 2010

Evening, patrolmaaan.

cheetah7071 posted:

Here's my OC tier list

S tier
Helbindi
Laegjarn
Laevatein

A tier
Loki

B tier
Bruno
Alfonse
Anna

C tier
Fjorm
Sharena
Surtr
Veronica

D tier
Gunnthra

I assume this is only going by the main story, because Anna's paralogue schemes easily push her up to S rank.

THE FUCKING MOON
Jan 19, 2008
I finally got around to figuring out whats going on with all the got dang blessings and whatnot and did a team focused around my only two legendary units, Fjorm and Ike. I'm particularly happy with how team water has turned out though:

Any suggestions? Aside from two more Firs and a wrath.

edit: The idea is to have an all-infantry team that can make use of Fir's HP to get full use out of Infantry March. Linus is terrifying in motion now that he has Galeforce.

THE FUCKING MOON fucked around with this message at 21:03 on Jul 18, 2018

THE FUCKING MOON
Jan 19, 2008
I got a Nephenee off a randy 5 orb pull, so hooray wrath. But she's +ATK -HP so ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh decisions

edit: Oh double, but idgaf. +Spd would still be better on Neph, and I don't really have a spot for her atm. Multimerged Fir with wrath though ughhhh... maybe I'll just wait until the banner's gone on the offchance I can pull another.

Edit: Now that Ive had time to think, Nephenee isn't that great with +ATK, her whole scthick is reducing special cooldown so a few more points of attack don't amount to much, but more speed means more reliable doubles which means more cooldown. And -HP leaves her with 34 which is pretty awful. So Fir is getting wrath afterall, is what I'm saying.

THE FUCKING MOON fucked around with this message at 23:31 on Jul 18, 2018

Vitamin P
Nov 19, 2013

Truth is game rigging is more difficult than it looks pls stay ded
I hope they put the Big 3 in the random pulls at some point. It'd be nice to be able to build up a proper Shareena etc

Lord Koth
Jan 8, 2012

Alright, finally got a Summer Tiki. Only took getting up to 4.25%, and then doing only reds and colorless for a further ~10 pulls scattered between a few more sets of orbs(actually even more orbs than that, since the very first set of 5 had loving Gray in it). A completely neutral IV one at that, which is completely okay.

Not done with the banner though, as will now be cherry picking red orbs looking for more Tikis (all stripes, still need one more adult Tiki) and colorless to stay on the hunt for Linde.

AradoBalanga
Jan 3, 2013

In case it got missed, tonight's Feh Channel will not discuss CYL2. Although, to make up for that, Google Translate came through in the clutch.

Tae
Oct 24, 2010

Hello? Can you hear me? ...Perhaps if I shout? AAAAAAAAAH!
What do you mean tonight, you mean tomorrow?

cheetah7071
Oct 20, 2010

honk honk
College Slice
feh channel is in about 28 hours from now yeah

Clawtopsy
Dec 17, 2009

What a fascinatingly unusual cock. Now, allow me to show you my collection...
wishlist:

summoner customization
refines for all non-blade non-prf weapons
more reposition fodder
more 3&4* heroes
more new heroes in general
Triangle Adept seal
a bunch of 4-5* units getting taken out of the 5* pool (ares, solieil)
a bunch of 5* only units getting taken out of the 5* pool (eldigan, mist)
some form of character interaction
any of the following characters: noire (a regular version not rob liefeld beach version), cynthia, panne, maribelle, the vaike, flavia, flora, charlotte (a regular version with an axe), mozu, rinkah, reina, mitama, kliff, luthier, mycen, kamui, valbar, jesse, conrad, atlas, nolan, jill, astrid, lethe, shinon, isadora, moulder, horace, beowulf, salem, etc
autoplay in tempest trials automatically using your next teams rather than requiring you to interact with the game again
removal of arena coin rewards in our weekly arena five in a row, and removal of arena coins as tap battle floor rewards OR letting us turn arena coins into ore at a rate of like 100:1
adding past Tempest Trials units to the summoning pool rather than leaving Gerome and Clive stuck at +1 limbo
changes to the mechanics of voting gauntlet to make it feel less like a weird brainfuck that you have little impact on
changes to grand conquest to make rounds prior to 21 matter
no more of this "two new characters and one alt of an existing character" banner nonsense

what i am actually expecting:
announcing.... log in orbs!!!
announcing....... more seasonal units!
some form of change to arena assault
ghb weekly rotation 3

Clawtopsy fucked around with this message at 00:56 on Jul 19, 2018

cheetah7071
Oct 20, 2010

honk honk
College Slice
If I keep saying "this time we'll get beast units" I'll be right eventually

Zwingley
Sep 20, 2011

"My dear Seth, you look absolutely dashing!"

Hair Elf
There's gonna be a lot of spritework involved in beasts. I'm not surprised they're dragging their feet, given how long it's taken to get new dragon models added.

Clawtopsy
Dec 17, 2009

What a fascinatingly unusual cock. Now, allow me to show you my collection...
as much as i rail against seasonal units its a loving disgrace that there has been no spring panne yet

Tired Moritz
Mar 25, 2012

wish Lowtax would get tired of YOUR POSTS

(n o i c e)
I just want ploy skills in the 4* pool.

rannum
Nov 3, 2012

cheetah7071 posted:

i kept saying "maybe this time they'lld o mass demotions" and got it right eventually, so never stop believing

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

AradoBalanga posted:

In case it got missed, tonight's Feh Channel will not discuss CYL2. Although, to make up for that, Google Translate came through in the clutch.

luv too catch concerned summonsmen in the rear end

Clarste
Apr 15, 2013

Just how many mistakes have you suffered on the way here?

An uncountable number, to be sure.

cheetah7071 posted:

"Beast units have been retroactively removed from older Fire Emblem games."

AradoBalanga
Jan 3, 2013

Tae posted:

What do you mean tonight, you mean tomorrow?
I do math good. :downs:

Metis of the Chat Thread
Aug 1, 2014

Oh I thought it was today as well. Time zones are confusing.

Andrast
Apr 21, 2010

Gluten Freeman posted:

Oh I thought it was today as well. Time zones are confusing.

The in-game notification always shows it in your local time

rannum
Nov 3, 2012

i tried the book 2 9 & 10 CC earlier, got pretty far but couldn't seal the deal
tried again just now and did significantly worse and was confused until I remembered I got one of the units on my first team killed, allowing the AI on ishtar's map & the final dancer map to change in how it approached me

also misc positioning, since there's always layers to the AI screwing you over.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Metis of the Chat Thread
Aug 1, 2014

Andrast posted:

The in-game notification always shows it in your local time

Yeah I should have looked at that, I was getting it from the reddit instead and just not adjusting it properly.