Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

FruitNYogurtParfait
Mar 29, 2006

Sion lied. Deadtear died for our sins. #VengeanceForDeadtear
#PunGateNeverForget
#ModLivesMatter

g0lbez posted:

People seem to be queefing over Trump allowing American journalists to be "interviewed" by Russia for fear they'll be assassinated or held political prisoner. Wouldn't it make more sense for Putin to try to buy out these journalists to spread more propaganda? He seems to be fighting an information war with us and other countries overseas while only assassinating people on his own turf

I mean I guess england is his turf?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dissapointed Owl
Jan 30, 2008

You wrote me a letter,
and this is how it went:

g0lbez posted:

People seem to be queefing over Trump allowing American journalists to be "interviewed" by Russia for fear they'll be assassinated or held political prisoner. Wouldn't it make more sense for Putin to try to buy out these journalists to spread more propaganda? He seems to be fighting an information war with us and other countries overseas while only assassinating people on his own turf

https://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/991064/salisbury-nerve-agent-attack-novichok-russia-suspects-sergei-yulia-skripal-dawn-sturgess

g0lbez
Dec 25, 2004

and then you'll beg
oh poo poo nevermind then

Jel Shaker
Apr 19, 2003

the U.K. is currently suffering (!) through a mini baby boom thanks to a batch of “unaffordable” policies that Gordon brown implemented years ago, such as improved maternity care and money for healthy fruit and veg during pregnancy. interestingly most of these are white British babies not immigrant East euros.

essentially, if you want lots of local babies try to make your country less poo poo and unkind to mothers

Blast of Confetti
Apr 21, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

DJ Fuckboy Supreme posted:

Has anyone started selling "make america great again" hats spelled in cyrillic yet

E:lmfao

alec baldwin noooo

Collateral
Feb 17, 2010

red19fire posted:

When all this poo poo gets sorted out, there's going to be a fascinating biopic about the lengths to which Don Jr will go to try to get his father's respect.

All of Trump's children are Tahani, he believes he is Kamilah but really, he is Jason.

ScrubLeague
Feb 11, 2007

Nap Ghost

Blast of Confetti posted:

alec baldwin noooo

don't worry alec thinks this is a huge own

Mermaid Autopsy
Jun 9, 2001

Alec Baldwin despises Tromp too much to actually do an impression of his many retard mannerisms

Avirosb
Nov 21, 2016

Everyone makes pisstakes
https://twitter.com/ObamaMalik/status/1019652370614153216
:thunk:

Mermaid Autopsy
Jun 9, 2001

Malik Obama is the new TayTweets bot

Dissapointed Owl
Jan 30, 2008

You wrote me a letter,
and this is how it went:

The Grimace
Sep 18, 2005

Are you a BigMac of imbeciles!?
lol holy poo poo

That's a real, undoctored screengrab of what shows up for GISing "idiot."

Great job, teunp.

Tinestram
Jan 13, 2006

Excalibur? More like "Needle"

Grimey Drawer

more like trots

Elderbean
Jun 10, 2013

Imagine being dumb enough to support this idiot and his traitorous administration.

frh
Dec 6, 2014

Hire Kenny G to play for me in the elevator.
https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1019894101116948480

Elderbean
Jun 10, 2013

I still can't wrap my head around why anyone would ever support this orange turd. Like how do you read these texts and come to a conclusion other than "this man is a big dumb baby."

Talk radio and Fox news will literally eat away at your brain lol.

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

Trump's worst nightmare has come to pass

quote:

Two children have been injured in shark attacks off the coast of Long Island in New York in the first such incidents in the state for 70 years, officials say.

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-44882921

Happy Shark/Infrastructure Week! Have a good time!

frh
Dec 6, 2014

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1019899507910283264?s=19

SpaceGoatFarts
Jan 5, 2010

sic transit gloria mundi

Nap Ghost

Elderbean posted:

I still can't wrap my head around why anyone would ever support this orange turd. Like how do you read these texts and come to a conclusion other than "this man is a big dumb baby."

:911:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kC6QgEs7LIM

SpaceGoatFarts
Jan 5, 2010

sic transit gloria mundi

Nap Ghost
poor man got stung by a bee :ohdear:

nickhimself
Jul 16, 2007

I GIVE YOU MY INFO YOU LOG IN AND PUT IN BUILD I PAY YOU 3 BLESSINGS
Lol

Katana Gomai
Jan 14, 2007

"Thus," concluded Miyamoto, "you must give up everything you have to be my disciple."

SpaceGoatFarts posted:

That bee has given its life to discomfort him and thus made more of an effort than any other American thus far :911:

CheesyDog
Jul 4, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

SpaceGoatFarts posted:

Morphing into John McCain to own the libs

rafikki
Mar 8, 2008

I see what you did there. (It's pretty easy, since ducks have a field of vision spanning 340 degrees.)

~SMcD

Elderbean posted:

According to my coworker "at least he's not Hillary".

Vorgen
Mar 5, 2006

Party Membership is a Democracy, The Weave is Not.

A fledgling vampire? How about a dragon, or some half-kobold druids? Perhaps a spontaneous sex change? Anything that can happen, will happen the results will be beyond entertaining.

Elderbean posted:

I know a Trump supporter. He doesnt read the tweets and tells me I shouldn't either. He believes things about Trump that... that the text just does not support.

Mistle
Oct 11, 2005

Eckot's comic relief cousin from out of town
Grimey Drawer

g0lbez posted:

g0lbez posted:

oh poo poo nevermind then

I really just want someone to call Putin on his bluff, in the guise of questioning his ability:
"So you have ex-KGB agents dying, and you don't know who or why; and you have ex-KGB methods being used, and you don't know how or where they're from; and you're an ex-KGB guy, intelligence, and now the President of the Russian Federation, but all this assassination stuff involving Russian assets and you're in the dark about it? Are you incompetent?"

:commissar:

rafikki posted:

According to my coworker "at least he's not Hillary".

Always ask WASTEMEN if they're the silent majority. As soon as they say yes, then tell them if they're so silent, why don't they just shut the gently caress up?

Blast of Confetti
Apr 21, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Vorgen posted:

I know a Trump supporter. He doesnt read the tweets and tells me I shouldn't either. He believes things about Trump that... that the text just does not support.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NrI-UBIB8Jk

Blast of Confetti
Apr 21, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Mistle posted:

I really just want someone to call Putin on his bluff, in the guise of questioning his ability:
"So you have ex-KGB agents dying, and you don't know who or why; and you have ex-KGB methods being used, and you don't know how or where they're from; and you're an ex-KGB guy, intelligence, and now the President of the Russian Federation, but all this assassination stuff involving Russian assets and you're in the dark about it? Are you incompetent?"

:commissar:

honestly i just want some country to nut up and start running a counter cyber campaign and start smearing him. it'd take time but there's enough people in russia that are in lovely enough situations to pressure him to gently caress off. or start sarin gassing his citizens. either or, i guess :smith:

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer

i prefer

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5fmj5TWxxog

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

Elderbean
Jun 10, 2013

Lol imagine having sex with that gross bag of piss. Like she could have married any number of rich guys and she chose a walking scrotum with a little tuft of hair.

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

https://mobile.twitter.com/thehill/status/1019927105184980992

TK8325
Sep 22, 2014

No colusion no cOlusion baba booey baba BooEy

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer
it owns that back when manafort became his campaign manager everyone immediately thought it was dodgy af

fishing with the fam
Feb 29, 2008

Durr
Page 1

Synopsis:
Manafort is hosed.

frh
Dec 6, 2014

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1019932691339399168

lol

nickhimself
Jul 16, 2007

I GIVE YOU MY INFO YOU LOG IN AND PUT IN BUILD I PAY YOU 3 BLESSINGS

hahahahahahahahhah

he doesn't understand anything holy poo poo

King Vidiot
Feb 17, 2007

You think you can take me at Satan's Hollow? Go 'head on!

"I'm not fascist, I'm not fascist!" I continue to exclaim as I slowly shrink and call for the execution of my political opponents.

BONE DOG
Jun 7, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

nickhimself posted:

hahahahahahahahhah

he doesn't understand anything holy poo poo

Is the President... a retard?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

it dont matter
Aug 29, 2008

g0lbez posted:

What journalists? The people Putin asked to be sent to Russia (in exchange for letting Mueller investigate over there) were an ex-diplomat and Bill Browder, who Putin claims funnelled $400m out of Russia to Hilary Clinton (and it's definitely nothing to do with the Magnitsky act no sir). That Trump has allegedly entertained this idea for even a brief second is loving terrifying.