Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Razorwired
Dec 7, 2008

It's about to start!
Does anyone have D&Desque people holding pocket watches that aren't from Fullmetal Alchemist?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wrestlepig
Feb 25, 2011

my mum says im cool

Toilet Rascal

argan argar cultists are pimp as hell

Wrestlepig fucked around with this message at 01:07 on Jul 3, 2018

Nalesh
Jun 9, 2010

What did the grandma say to the frog?

Something racist, probably.

Razorwired posted:

Does anyone have D&Desque people holding pocket watches that aren't from Fullmetal Alchemist?

If you don't mind a bit of anime, the Touhou character Izayoi Sakuya is pretty known to have clock motifs, usually pocket watches.

Also even though it's wristwatches, I just love the eyes in this one:

PicklePants
May 8, 2007
Woo!
Anyone got any cool Shadowrun Trolls?

Elector_Nerdlingen
Sep 27, 2004

Anyone got any grizzled old bards? Like a D&D-land Keith Richards? Every male bard picture is either fancy/pretty, a demon, or both.

e: Probably gonna go with this, but I'd still like to see what everyone else has got.

Elector_Nerdlingen fucked around with this message at 10:05 on Jul 8, 2018

unseenlibrarian
Jun 4, 2012

There's only one thing in the mountains that leaves a track like this. The creature of legend that roams the Timberline. My people named him Sasquatch. You call him... Bigfoot.
Some old bards:

Lori
Oct 6, 2011
The DM for a game I'm in is going to need lots of Napoleonic character art. Standard fantasy races all work out fine, just no tieflings or dragonborn.

Blooming Brilliant
Jul 12, 2010

Yawgmoth posted:

How about some of Cronley's Ascended from Grim Dawn?

Check out https://grimdawn.gamepedia.com/Grim_Dawn_Wiki and look up the Aetherials for some crystalline monsters, there's an assload of them.

Thanks, these helped out a lot :)

Additionally, does anyone have any fat human nobles/merchants? Preferably ones that are slightly tanned, but that's not a deal breaker.

The kind of sleaze ball ones that clearly have a secret agenda (it's for an old PC of mine :v: )

My Lovely Horse
Aug 21, 2010

Hi. Anyone got that image of the mounted knight and the beholder in boxer shorts, or the one with elves playing D&D where one of them is very fat? Or, really, anything else in the vein of not taking fantasy RPGs very seriously. Thanks!

I want to make a players wanted ad that encapsulates my DMing style right away, but it's a "I'll know it when I see it" thing.

PS van art is equally acceptable

marshmallow creep
Dec 10, 2008

I've been sitting here for 5 mins trying to think of a joke to make but I just realised the animators of Mass Effect already did it for me

Don't have that, but I did find this:

Mystic Mongol
Jan 5, 2007

Your life's been thrown in disarray already--I wouldn't want you to feel pressured.

College Slice

My Lovely Horse posted:

Hi. Anyone got that image of the mounted knight and the beholder in boxer shorts, or the one with elves playing D&D where one of them is very fat?

My Lovely Horse
Aug 21, 2010

Cheers. Actually managed to find the beholder one, too: http://www.mikerayhawk.com/beholder.htm

Glagha
Oct 13, 2008

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAaaAAAaaAAaAA
AAAAAAAaAAAAAaaAAA
AAAA
AaAAaaA
AAaaAAAAaaaAAAAAAA
AaaAaaAAAaaaaaAA

Anyone have good art for cultist looking folk for a warlock character? Preferably leaning a little away from being TOO sinister and evil looking. Low-key cultists. The kind that can blend in a little. Although traditional robe and mask, "Iä! Iä! Cthulhu fhtagn!" stuff is good too.

Lichtenstein
May 31, 2012

It'll make sense, eventually.
Please give me the coolest pirate poo poo you've got.

S.J.
May 19, 2008

Just who the hell do you think we are?

I'm looking for fantasy mecha.

Nalesh
Jun 9, 2010

What did the grandma say to the frog?

Something racist, probably.

Lichtenstein posted:

Highly recommend you get your hands on the artbook for sea of thieves, so much good potential pirate art in that.

Megazver
Jan 13, 2006

S.J. posted:

I'm looking for fantasy mecha.

GIS for Warjack art from Warmachine.

Arthil
Feb 17, 2012

A Beard of Constant Sorrow

Megazver posted:

The Vision of Escaflowne also works to an extent.

Gamerofthegame
Oct 28, 2010

Could at least flip one or two, maybe.
I probably should sort this trove of images eventually cuz only this actually uploaded to imgur and I can't be assed to go through two thousand images again for you and mecha guy. :rip:

Lichtenstein posted:

Lemniscate Blue
Apr 21, 2006

Here we go again.

This is like a de-furried version of the feline Captain from the extremely underrated Treasure Planet.

S.J.
May 19, 2008

Just who the hell do you think we are?

Megazver posted:

My avatar is from Hordes :v: Thanks though, I had just already used that.

Arthil posted:

The Vision of Escaflowne also works to an extent.

Had forgotten about this, sick.

Glagha
Oct 13, 2008

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAaaAAAaaAAaAA
AAAAAAAaAAAAAaaAAA
AAAA
AaAAaaA
AAaaAAAAaaaAAAAAAA
AaaAaaAAAaaaaaAA

Those are some goodass pirates. I'm trying to figure out where the fourth finger on her left hand is with that last one though.

Vonnie
Sep 13, 2011

Glagha posted:

Those are some goodass pirates. I'm trying to figure out where the fourth finger on her left hand is with that last one though.

I'm not sure she's really as "ok" as she's letting on.

Glagha
Oct 13, 2008

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAaaAAAaaAAaAA
AAAAAAAaAAAAAaaAAA
AAAA
AaAAaaA
AAaaAAAAaaaAAAAAAA
AaaAaaAAAaaaaaAA

Oh I zoomed in. Now I see it.

Lichtenstein
May 31, 2012

It'll make sense, eventually.

Gamerofthegame posted:

I probably should sort this trove of images eventually cuz only this actually uploaded to imgur and I can't be assed to go through two thousand images again for you and mecha guy. :rip:

Thanks a lot, dude! The characters are cool and the sunken eastern city coincidentally happens to be perfect for my plans.

Pollyanna
Mar 5, 2005

Milk's on them.

Glagha posted:

Oh I zoomed in. Now I see it.

I don’t? I’m confused.

KingFisher
Oct 30, 2006
WORST EDITOR in the history of my expansion school's student paper. Then I married a BEER HEIRESS and now I shitpost SA by white-knighting the status quo to defend my unearned life of privilege.
Fun Shoe

Pollyanna posted:

I don’t? I’m confused.

Missing the pointer finger on the left hand.

pseudosavior
Apr 14, 2006

Don't you do cocaine at ME,
you son of a bitch!

KingFisher posted:

Missing the pointer finger on the left hand.

It's touching the thumb, making an "ok" gesture.

Have an octopirate.

Mr. Lobe
Feb 23, 2007

... Dry bones...

pseudosavior posted:

It's touching the thumb, making an "ok" gesture.

Have an octopirate.

It could be a Dungeon Crawl Stone Soup charactee

Moriatti
Apr 21, 2014

Is there a sequence of art with an area getting progressively overrun by a monster (ideally goblins?)

ConfusedUs
Feb 24, 2004

Bees?
You want fucking bees?
Here you go!
ROLL INITIATIVE!!

I want lovely wizards, terrible wizards, wizards that no one in their right mind would want to hang out with.

Wizards that even this guy might look down upon.
https://www.deviantart.com/mattrhodesart/art/We-are-NOT-taking-the-wizard-626887777

pseudosavior
Apr 14, 2006

Don't you do cocaine at ME,
you son of a bitch!

paradoxGentleman
Dec 10, 2013

wheres the jester, I could do with some pointless nonsense right about now

I'm apping for an AW game. Does anyone have art for a Brainer that looks like they were partially eaten by animals at some point? The creepier the better, but that's true of all brainer honestly. Gender is irrelevant.

Aleth
Aug 2, 2008

Pillbug

ConfusedUs posted:

I want lovely wizards, terrible wizards, wizards that no one in their right mind would want to hang out with.

Wizards that even this guy might look down upon.
https://www.deviantart.com/mattrhodesart/art/We-are-NOT-taking-the-wizard-626887777

I immediately thought of Rincewind:

Weirdo
Jul 22, 2004

I stay up late :coffee:

Grimey Drawer

pseudosavior posted:

Have an octopirate.

Nobody suspects a thing!

Wrestlepig
Feb 25, 2011

my mum says im cool

Toilet Rascal

Wrestlepig
Feb 25, 2011

my mum says im cool

Toilet Rascal
https://twitter.com/folyqaa/status/1025331467050778624

Pollyanna
Mar 5, 2005

Milk's on them.

Anyone got a good roguish female Halfling? I like the concept of the Dungeon World thief, but the art is a bit janky.

MMAgCh
Aug 15, 2001
I am the poet,
The prophet of the pit
Like a hollow-point bullet
Straight to the head
I never missed...you
I really thought I had at least one with an actual cloak and hood somewhere, but it seems not!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GruntyThrst
Oct 9, 2007

*clang*

Who's got some really good last stands/charges for me? Bonus points if the person in charge is getting hosed up. Double secret bonus points if they'e a skeleton :hb: