Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Elusif
Jun 9, 2008

Metal Gear Rising Revengeance. Going to do all of the VR missions first.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

codenameFANGIO
May 4, 2012

What are you even booing here?

Return To Arkham Asylum. Just have to finish the Predator challenges for that sweet Platinum award

Neurotic Roleplay
May 20, 2005

roller-coaster tycoon 2 via open rct2

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

It's 2006. I am taking 276 yeti furs from the goodies hoard.
I got Shadow of War because it's $20 and they just dropped an update that added a bunch of stuff and removed all micro transactions and it's ok but kind of annoying me on how long it takes to get to the good stuff , I want to start mind controlling orcs and building an army but right now I can only kill them

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Coffee and a little EO4.

Neurotic Roleplay
May 20, 2005

goferchan posted:

I got Shadow of War because it's $20 and they just dropped an update that added a bunch of stuff and removed all micro transactions and it's ok but kind of annoying me on how long it takes to get to the good stuff , I want to start mind controlling orcs and building an army but right now I can only kill them

it's cool to slice their heads off lol

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Going back to Birth By Sleep and also checking out Danganronpa this afternoon.

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up
a strong weekend with Bravely Default and Sonic Mania Plus

mycophobia
May 7, 2008
want to play zelda now but cant because working :(

P-Mack
Nov 10, 2007

Going to enter the room of spirit and time and come out knowing how to chain off GTR and do the TKI t-spin opener.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Splatfest this weekend!! And I'm gonna play a bunch g DR3 probably.

Baxate
Feb 1, 2011

Ni No Kuni 2 and Danganronpa 1

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Witcher 3, may move the story forward if I get bored of exploring

Xbox Ambassador
Dec 23, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT BEING THE BIGGEST CRYBABY ON THE FORUMS
Got Gungeon for XB1. It’s alright

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

Got back into 3DS gaming this weeks so probably some New Leaf and Fantasy Life. Maybe a little Sniper Elite 4 too.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Chuck Buried Treasure posted:

Got back into 3DS gaming this weeks so probably some New Leaf and Fantasy Life. Maybe a little Sniper Elite 4 too.

The 3DS version of Sniper Elite 4 is a trip.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

I have to travel for work next week so *John Wick voice* Yeah... I'm thinking I'll try Bravely Default

Ristolaz
Sep 29, 2005

By completely blowing off my BS you have passed the first trial
Total war warhammer 2. Im in the thick of a dark elf campaign

sector_corrector
Jan 18, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo
i decided to give indie treasure moonlighter a try. it's OK, but it feels like they dropped the ball in a lot of places, and overall it's sort of repetitive.

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!

goferchan posted:

That game really takes its time getting to the good stuff. Like 5 or 6 hours IIRC.

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

It's 2006. I am taking 276 yeti furs from the goodies hoard.

sector_corrector posted:

i decided to give indie treasure moonlighter a try. it's OK, but it feels like they dropped the ball in a lot of places, and overall it's sort of repetitive.

Ive got that indie treasure itch but I think i'm holding out for Dead Cells in a couple weeks

sector_corrector
Jan 18, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo

goferchan posted:

Ive got that indie treasure itch but I think i'm holding out for Dead Cells in a couple weeks

they remind me of each other, because they both have fun movement and combat that isn't really backed up by the roguelite stuff

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

gungeon is good now, so a lot of that

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

i thought a mode that flatly doubled the game's speed sounded really stupid but now its the only way ill ever play the game

GorfZaplen
Jan 20, 2012

New Vegas Honest Hearts

Michael Transactions
Nov 11, 2013

It’s finally time

Elusif
Jun 9, 2008

For?

IdealFlaws
Aug 23, 2005
I'm also playing bravely default. Playing octopath made me think of BP and the fact I haven't beaten it yet. So I downloaded it this week and have been enjoying it. Both games own

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

finished Radiant Historia with the new 3DS content/chapter. It's kind of dumb that they changed the ending from the desert stuff being an entropic force that can only be delayed and will one day render the planet uninhabitable into a side-effect of a giant space god you can go and murder but I guess they were originally leaving room for a sequel that never materialised, and I liked it anyway lol. Decent game that never really made the most of its battle system and time travel stuff. Might move on to Octopath, Prey or Dying Light

Michael Transactions
Nov 11, 2013

Time to game

Fargield
Sep 27, 2008

IdealFlaws posted:

I'm also playing bravely default. Playing octopath made me think of BP and the fact I haven't beaten it yet. So I downloaded it this week and have been enjoying it. Both games own

Games where you can mix and match different jobs kick rear end

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

spb posted:

Time to game

gently caress yeah.

P-Mack
Nov 10, 2007

It's game time.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

spb posted:

Time to game

:yeah:

big deal
Sep 10, 2017

;I'm gonna play octopath after work... I've done 7 of the 8 prologues... almsot time to kick it into high gear

mycophobia
May 7, 2008
im supposed to be working but im playing zelda instead

fadam
Apr 23, 2008

Gonna play some Octopath and Doom 2 this weekend.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Hate to say it but I been playing Dota 2 with my IRL friend, and a lovely battlefield clone called squad. *lays head down in the gamer guillotine(2 vertically standing original Xboxen with the 2005 prototype ps3 controller in between)*

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

[looking out over a crowd of angry, horny, sexually frustrated Nintendo gamers ] Tis a far far better thing hat I do now than I’ve ever done before.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sub-Actuality
Apr 17, 2007

May god nerf Mercy on your soul.