Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Meme Emulator
Oct 4, 2000

Mulderman posted:

The US poll has some neat results.
Kaseki being number 2 for example.

Whered those come from

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Darth TNT
Sep 20, 2013

Dragonatrix posted:

...But, he came 10th??? He's right there!

Well that's a relief, but I may need to visit the eye doctor. I looked that page over 3 times and couldn't find him. :psyduck:

Riazer
Oct 9, 2012
Here is a hint if you still can't find him: Chrome is stepping on him.

a cartoon duck
Sep 5, 2011

I'm glad even Ruri realises it's pretty weird she ranks higher than half the cast when she spent the vast majority of the story off-screen having anime cancer.

Meme Emulator
Oct 4, 2000

a cartoon duck posted:

I'm glad even Ruri realises it's pretty weird she ranks higher than half the cast when she spent the vast majority of the story off-screen having anime cancer.

She has sexy tuberculosis

Galvanik
Feb 28, 2013

Meme Emulator posted:

Whered those come from
The latest viz release of shonen jump. The japanese ones are at the start, US results are at the end.

Patware
Jan 3, 2005

hell yeah

Lotus Aura
Aug 16, 2009

KNEEL BEFORE THE WICKED KING!
I'm torn on the US results. Chrome getting into the top 3 where he belongs is great, but pushing down Gen and Suika is maybe not worth it.

mabels big day
Feb 25, 2012

Swap Gen and Kaseki and we're golden.

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

Kaseki's power cannot be stopped

TriffTshngo
Mar 28, 2010

Don't get it twisted who your enemies are.
This is maybe the first shonen jump popularity poll where the main character getting 1st place doesn't make me roll my eyes and scoff at how boring the people reading the manga are, because Senku rules and super deserves it.

Supremezero
Apr 28, 2013

hay gurl

mabels big day posted:

Counterargument:

No.

Eeepies
May 29, 2013

Bocchi-chan's... dead.
We'll have to find a new guitarist.

mabels big day posted:

Rules are rules, they've already been set in stone.

Manatee Cannon
Aug 26, 2010

Eeepies posted:

Rules are rules, they've already been set in stone.

a little nitric acid will fix that right up

Darth TNT
Sep 20, 2013
US top 2 looks very agreeable.

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

Glad my boy Taiju was able to use his master skill of being punched in the head without resistance

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

Taiju gazes sternly at his opponent’s dishonourable fist

Galvanik
Feb 28, 2013

I really want to know how Tsukasa figured out the ear guy used to work as a sonar operator. If he were on a boat it would have sunk by now, an any equipment near by would have disintergrated. Is he just picking people at random and ending up with super powered minions :confused:

Darth TNT
Sep 20, 2013

Galvanik posted:

I really want to know how Tsukasa figured out the ear guy used to work as a sonar operator. If he were on a boat it would have sunk by now, an any equipment near by would have disintergrated. Is he just picking people at random and ending up with super powered minions :confused:

Maybe the guy was famous for his ears like Gen was as a mentalist? I fear this is one plothole we just have to accept Tsukasa is extremely lucky in his picks.
The guy was apparently a master archer as well as working in a submarine.

looking forward to the Senkuu mobile

mabels big day
Feb 25, 2012

I love Dr. Stone.

Neito
Feb 18, 2009

😌Finally, an avatar the describes my love of tech❤️‍💻, my love of anime💖🎎, and why I'll never see a real girl 🙆‍♀️naked😭.

I still love describing this series as "It's a sports manga, but the sport is SCIENCE".

That it continues to hold up is a tribute to this series.

Hopeford
Oct 15, 2010

Eh, why not?

Neito posted:

I still love describing this series as "It's a sports manga, but the sport is SCIENCE".

That it continues to hold up is a tribute to this series.

I just describe it as a dude playing Civ 5 trying to win with a tech victory.

Rigged Death Trap
Feb 13, 2012

BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP

Now that makes me want to make a custom Senkuu Leader.

Neito
Feb 18, 2009

😌Finally, an avatar the describes my love of tech❤️‍💻, my love of anime💖🎎, and why I'll never see a real girl 🙆‍♀️naked😭.

Rigged Death Trap posted:

Now that makes me want to make a custom Senkuu Leader.

HIs power would be something like +whatever science per village or something, but what would his custom unit be?

I Am Fowl
Mar 8, 2008

nononononono

Darth TNT posted:

Maybe the guy was famous for his ears like Gen was as a mentalist? I fear this is one plothole we just have to accept Tsukasa is extremely lucky in his picks.
The guy was apparently a master archer as well as working in a submarine.

looking forward to the Senkuu mobile

I figure what with the talk of him having an "aura" that he straight up does it by feel. So yeah, it's more or less luck.

The Lord of Hats
Aug 22, 2010

Hello, yes! Is being very good day for posting, no?
It's clearly established that he picks people based on how cool the pose they were frozen in is.

Manatee Cannon
Aug 26, 2010

The Lord of Hats posted:

It's clearly established that he picks people based on how cool the pose they were frozen in is.

zoro was right

Mraagvpeine
Nov 4, 2014

I won this avatar on a technicality this thick.
If I were ever frozen in stone, I would attempt to Jojo pose.

Azathoth256
Mar 30, 2010

Mraagvpeine posted:

If I were ever frozen in stone, I would attempt to Jojo pose.

:same:

Nuebot
Feb 18, 2013

The developer of Brigador is a secret chud, don't give him money
So how stone are these people? if like, you were an artist and you like, chiseled a person a new face. Would their face be fine when they revived? Or would they be in screaming agony? I haven't been able to stop thinking about this.

RatHat
Dec 31, 2007

A tiny behatted rat👒🐀!

Nuebot posted:

So how stone are these people? if like, you were an artist and you like, chiseled a person a new face. Would their face be fine when they revived? Or would they be in screaming agony? I haven't been able to stop thinking about this.

They're definitely fully stone but I don't think it's been revealed how it works if a part is broken off.

Rigged Death Trap
Feb 13, 2012

BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP

Neito posted:

HIs power would be something like +whatever science per village or something, but what would his custom unit be?

Custom Merchant that returns culture and gold based on how ahead you are in science.

Darth TNT
Sep 20, 2013

RatHat posted:

They're definitely fully stone but I don't think it's been revealed how it works if a part is broken off.

Senkuu mentioned that he experimented on an arm he found and that once broken means that once you depetrify them they're just chunks of flesh.

MonsterEnvy
Feb 4, 2012

Shocked I tell you
https://jaiminisbox.com/reader/read/dr-stone/en/0/68/page/1

New chapter.

Looks like we got someone we got another person on Tsukasa's side with treacherous intentions.

Patware
Jan 3, 2005

i loving love watching kaseki get more and more hype as he looks at blueprints

Manatee Cannon
Aug 26, 2010

seems they skipped chapter 67

wokow6
Oct 19, 2013
Wait a minute, I think a chapter was skipped.

Last chapter was 66, and this one is 68.

e;fb

Sub Harrison
May 2, 2013

Ch. 68 before 67. Tsukasa was right. Science has gone too far.

MonsterEnvy
Feb 4, 2012

Shocked I tell you
Jamini's box skipped 67 for some reason

https://readms.net/r/dr_stone/067/5227/1

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DoubleDonut
Oct 22, 2010

Fallen Rib
Here's your chapter 67.

e:f;b