Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
How's the thread?
This poll is closed.
Chill 11 10.48%
Comfy 16 15.24%
Relaxing 3 2.86%
Witty 0 0%
Delightful 1 0.95%
Cool 1 0.95%
Engaging 0 0%
:kazooieass: 73 69.52%
Total: 105 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
Brother Entropy
Dec 27, 2009

The Lobster posted:

If this is representative of her personality I can get behind her.

eh, not majorly. she's kinda peppy and all but she has voice lines that shows she resents being treated like a kid

fandom of course doesn't care about that kinda thing and just does whatever's fun

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TeaJay
Oct 9, 2012

The Lobster posted:

Is he a Twizzler or a Red Vine?

Your reference is lost on me

Raised By Birds
May 5, 2013

TeaJay posted:

GIGANTIC

RED LICORICE DRAGON

(is anyone else actually watching the game)

Well, yeah. More so than SGDQ, even.

I can't remember if I played the original of this game. I know I played a Mickey game on the Genesis as a kid. I think it had Mickey and Donald in it, though.

TeaJay
Oct 9, 2012

Raised By Birds posted:

Well, yeah. More so than SGDQ, even.

I can't remember if I played the original of this game. I know I played a Mickey game on the Genesis as a kid. I think it had Mickey and Donald in it, though.

You're thinking of World of Illusion

The Lobster
Sep 3, 2011

Massive
Avian
Rear
Images

KennyMan666 posted:

Red Bull honestly has nothing special going for it as far as being an energy drink goes, and the Red Bull Cola tastes more like cola-flavoured ice cream in liquid form than, well, cola, but as long as it's free I'm not going to complain. Would absolutely not buy it though givenn that it's lol-expensive for being an energy drink and there's bigger cans of brands with varieties that actually taste good for cheaper available.

When I ACTUALLY DRINK an energy drink which is rare I drink the white can of Sugar Free Zero Calorie Monster. I don't know what flavor it's supposed to be but it's palatable and it has kept me up for things (tech week, Awful Block).

Raised By Birds
May 5, 2013

TeaJay posted:

You're thinking of World of Illusion

Castle, World, these games are as confusingly named as Mario games! :argh:

Brother Entropy
Dec 27, 2009

Raised By Birds posted:

Castle, World, these games are as confusingly named as Mario games! :argh:

mario? no, that's forest of illusion

TeaJay
Oct 9, 2012

I just had Land of confusion for the Genesis

KennyMan666
May 27, 2010

The Saga

The Lobster posted:

When I ACTUALLY DRINK an energy drink which is rare I drink the white can of Sugar Free Zero Calorie Monster. I don't know what flavor it's supposed to be but it's palatable and it has kept me up for things (tech week, Awful Block).
Monster Ultra Citron and Ultra Red are the best energy drinks, imo

The Lobster
Sep 3, 2011

Massive
Avian
Rear
Images

TeaJay posted:

Your reference is lost on me

Twizzlers and Red Vines are the two big licorice brands and people will die before eating the one they don't stan for.

Sooooo like the stream froze for me and was repeating this weird audio cue over and over and I refreshed it but it's now working fine except it's repeating that audio cue in the background. I'm using Streamlink. Any ideas?

Raised By Birds
May 5, 2013

TeaJay posted:

I just had Land of confusion for the Genesis

:golfclap:

TeaJay
Oct 9, 2012

I wish we could hear the narrator better, he's so goofy.

Your Computer
Oct 3, 2008

Grimey Drawer
gremlin d.va is a case of internet fan canon taking over to the point where the devs play along and it's great

overwatch fan canon is adorable and great. i wish i had it saved but there was like a tweet or a tumblr post that went something like

Blizzard: overwatch is about the terrible consequences of war
Internet: this one's the mommy, this one's the daddy and this one's the baby.
Blizzard: but
Internet: they're getting mcdonalds :3:

KennyMan666
May 27, 2010

The Saga

Also: Stream is being run on the in-hotel TV so I've been in my room since Gremlins 2 but still seen everything since. Gonna head back down now though, def want to actually be in the audience for Hollow Knight.

TeaJay
Oct 9, 2012

KennyMan666 posted:

Also: Stream is being run on the in-hotel TV so I've been in my room since Gremlins 2 but still seen everything since. Gonna head back down now though, def want to actually be in the audience for Hollow Knight.

I wish they'd show the DLC and fight Nightmare King but it's any% so probably not.

Raised By Birds
May 5, 2013

Your Computer posted:

overwatch fan canon is adorable and great. i wish i had it saved but there was like a tweet or a tumblr post that went something like

Blizzard: overwatch is about the terrible consequences of war
Internet: this one's the mommy, this one's the daddy and this one's the baby.
Blizzard: but
Internet: they're getting mcdonalds :3:

I'm guessing this had a role to play in Blizzard making D.Va themed baby clothes. :allears:

Vapor Moon
Feb 24, 2010

Neato!
The Human Font

The Lobster posted:

Twizzlers and Red Vines are the two big licorice brands and people will die before eating the one they don't stan for.

Sooooo like the stream froze for me and was repeating this weird audio cue over and over and I refreshed it but it's now working fine except it's repeating that audio cue in the background. I'm using Streamlink. Any ideas?

You're hearing the stream audio that's being played onsite picked up by the mics

The Lobster
Sep 3, 2011

Massive
Avian
Rear
Images

Vapor Moon posted:

You're hearing the stream audio that's being played onsite picked up by the mics

Oh. They need to refresh their stream. It's a really annoying loop.

TeaJay
Oct 9, 2012

Vapor Moon posted:

Oh that's what it's about, I've been also wondering what's the very faint audio I have occasionally in my headphones

Tathris
Mar 26, 2010

time for me to do something else for an hour, i don't want to be spoiled on Hollow Knight

The Lobster
Sep 3, 2011

Massive
Avian
Rear
Images

Hmm, I thought, "Since I'm using my laptop, I don't have to worry about going to the bathroom since I can just bring the marathon with me!"

What actually happened: Catte tried to become an honorary speedfriend by sitting on top of the laptop in my lap.

parabolic
Jul 21, 2005

good night, speedfriend

Your Computer
Oct 3, 2008

Grimey Drawer

Tathris posted:

time for me to do something else for an hour, i don't want to be spoiled on Hollow Knight

good choice, hollow knight should be experienced firsthand!

DizzyBum
Apr 16, 2007

Tathris posted:

:same:

TeaJay
Oct 9, 2012

I just want to know why the hell have you guys not played Hollow Knight yet

RoboJoe
Dec 30, 2006

We cleanse.
You are the filth.

I think I’ll watch hollow knight then head to sleep.

Tomorrow is the terrible day I need to decide between stream one or two though :ohdear:

E: I’ve not played hollow knight either!

Brother Entropy
Dec 27, 2009

TeaJay posted:

there's too much poo poo to play

The Lobster
Sep 3, 2011

Massive
Avian
Rear
Images

RoboJoe posted:

I think Ill watch hollow knight then head to sleep.

Tomorrow is the terrible day I need to decide between stream one or two though :ohdear:

E: Ive not played hollow knight either!

Get another monitor.

Your Computer
Oct 3, 2008

Grimey Drawer

TeaJay posted:

a lot of people are playing it for the first time now because of the switch

ullerrm
Dec 31, 2012

Oh, the network slogan is true -- "watch FOX and be damned for all eternity!"

Your Computer posted:

overwatch fan canon is adorable and great.

Vapor Moon
Feb 24, 2010

Neato!
The Human Font

Vapor Moon
Feb 24, 2010

Neato!
The Human Font

I prefer anime weeaboo Moira

Tathris
Mar 26, 2010

TeaJay posted:

i like just got a switch and played a few hours of it but got sidetracked by Octopath.

i really liked what i played tho, so i'm definitively going back to it

Vapor Moon
Feb 24, 2010

Neato!
The Human Font

parabolic
Jul 21, 2005

good night, speedfriend

The Lobster
Sep 3, 2011

Massive
Avian
Rear
Images

Yeah honestly I have too many games to play. I almost filled up a 200 gb SD card on my Switch and my collection is just under half physical. Of course I don't uninstall things I'm done playing because of ~reasons~ (my brain is broken) but yeah.

My new SD card is the size of my thumbnail and 100x as much storage as my first computer:

Raised By Birds
May 5, 2013

RoboJoe posted:

Wait, what?

Oh, poo poo. Well I guess there's that much more I won't be catching live with this run. :v:

Your Computer
Oct 3, 2008

Grimey Drawer
i was looking through my overwatch folder and found this post from around when the game came out

ullerrm
Dec 31, 2012

Oh, the network slogan is true -- "watch FOX and be damned for all eternity!"

Vapor Moon posted:

I prefer anime weeaboo Moira

https://twitter.com/afterlaughs/status/994628055183355906

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Genthil
Sep 24, 2007

TeaJay posted:

I have a giant rear end backlog on Steam and GOG that I just set aside to play more WoW. :v:

• Locked thread