Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

Max posted:

Sam is talking to Kaitlyn and I dunno, she’s really short with her in a way she wasn’t with Haleigh.

Haleigh's a 21 year old girl who seems genuinely worried that she's been doing something wrong when an otherwise sweet adult tells her to "be better than that."

Kaitlyn's older and for all her flaws has a very strong sense of self (VERY STRONG) so she's pushing back harder on Sam and forcing a bigger confrontation.

With both of them Sam's trying to dance around the stuff she's told others (despite all the "I say what I mean and I mean what I say" talk) and talk down. That's just easier to do with a kid than someone as sure of themselves as Kaitlyn.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

Rockstar's apparently not harassing Brett today because its her daughter's actual birthday.

Kaitlyn getting her go with Sam now. She's upset that Sam said she was "the opposite of female empowerment." Kaitlyn says she's the definition of female empowerment and wanted an all girls' alliance. Sam says she's close to Fessy and Tyler and Kaitlyn says she'd still choose girls over them. "Your truth, my truth" but Kaitlyn is sad to hear it from Sam, another "empowered female."

Kaitlyn: I have a dad and an uncle and a brother...
Sam: So does Haleigh.
Kaitlyn: Yeah, that's why we're upset.

Kaitlyn's cutting to the chase and says she's an affectionate girl and she acts like this outside the house and she's not leading anyone on. Sam, "Fair enough." Kaitlyn asks Sam to put herself in her shoes. Sam says she was looking forward to learning from Kaitlyn but then felt she was making fun of herself and she should "be proud" of what she is. Sam doesn't know Kaitlyn at all. Sam says she was making fun of "iconic females" and Kaitlyn asks "Who?" Once again Sam won't answer. "This is a lot of talk and I don't want to do that." Apparently Kaitlyn made some joke about Hillary Clinton and Sam got offended? Its confusing. Kaitlyn says she's a "Long Island sarcastic girl" and Sam grants that they might disconnect on sense of humor and they might have different ideas of "empowered females". They both agree THIS is an empowering moment. Sam says Kaitlyn said "Git'er dun!" and she felt she was mocking her. Kaitlyn thinks she must have been repeating something Brett said (he does say that stuff).

Sam's rambling about lies and easy targets now. Saying if Kaitlyn had been a nominee last week she would have used her power on her as she promised but now they move on. Kaitlyn says Sam is her sister. "This just came to me in the last two seconds. I don't care anymore." If Kaitlyn goes home this week its for a higher purpose and someone needs her. They're just tooting their own horns now with the usual stuff from each of them. Blah blah. I zoned out after awhile.

Oh, Haleigh's doing Round 2. Haleigh says some people have said that Sam felt Haleigh didn't like her but Haleigh felt like Sam didn't like her so she tried to keep her distance. She says they never talked after the "first week situation" (Haleigh promised Sam her vote and didn't follow through). Sam asked if she voted for her or Steve W1 and Haleigh says she voted to keep Steve. Sam thanks her for the honesty. Sam says she was sad for Swaggy to go but when he did Fessy "blossomed" and she wonders what would happen to Haleigh if she "was freed". Haleigh says "that's interesting" but she's not going to trash Kaitlyn and they just got together early when Haleigh was still worried no one would like her. Sam says she's "looking out for" Haleigh and this is the best thing she can do and she wants her to get her "time to shine" and she "knows its coming." Sam rambling about stuff that seems to be dancing around "sides" and alliances. Somehow out of it comes that she went up because she's a "duo" with Kaitlyn so game, not personal. Haleigh brings up the Scottie thing and says she just slept in his HOH bed because Have Nots were over and there were no beds. Sam saying she doesn't understand showmances and Haleigh is too beautiful to bother with them. Sam's just doing one of her pep talks again with a small hint of "stop slutting around". Definitely subtler than before. Blah blah. Sam loves Haleigh. Haleigh appreciates Sam's honesty.

Haleigh: The speech didn't bother me.
Sam: I think it did bother you and that's good.
Haleigh: I'm more upset that my family will see this out of context.
Sam: It clearly bothered you and that's a good thing. You have a conscience. You're in there braiding your hair thinking my mom's watching this.

Yuck.

HOHitis Sam is not my favorite.

STAC Goat fucked around with this message at 03:36 on Jul 21, 2018

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

Sam tells Tyler that her plan is to just tell the nominees at the end of the week about her Power and present it like she had the choice of who to offer it to so they might feel indebted to her. Which is kind of backwards logic but I guess its the best play.

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

Rachel: Guys, EVERYONE thinks that this Rockstar thing actually happened.
Angela: It didn't happen?
Rachel: That it has happened.
Angela: It has happened.
Rachel: No it didn't really happen. Did the Rockstar thing actually happen or did he make it up?
Kaycee: Yes?
Rachel: It did?
Kaycee: That's what he said.
Rachel: No. He made this up.
Angela: I believe him. For some weird reason I believe him.
Rachel: Guys, are you serious?
Angela: I don't know.
Rachel: I'm sorry... we already knew what the vote was gonna be!

Rachel: Its a loving ridiculous story, guys!
Angela: I don't know.

Rachel spent another 5 minutes trying to convince them that the absurd lie was a lie that Tyler and Brett dreamed up to cover Tyler's vote and were just lying about to maintain the cover. As Rachel pointed out they KNEW THE VOTE COUNT. They KNOW JC and Tyler voted to keep Brett and they STILL think Rockstar really did flip.

This may be the dumbest house yet.

vincentpricesboner
Sep 3, 2006

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
I'm not sure what to make of Sam's ramblings.

On one hand, maybe she is right that playing a flirty/sexual game is poor sportsmanship and poor morally. The same way that being harassing or aggressive in the house is a terrible way to play. Is it fair that the girls that come into the house without spouses are able to try and lead certain guys on to get an advantage? The same was Cody was a piece of poo poo for trying to intimidate people, is a girl being sexual with a guy to try and secure a vote wrong as well?

Could have been said in a better way, and shouldn't lead to people getting put on the block though.

Also I still hate Rockstar. She thinks shes super oppressed because she is a mom. Yuck.

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

Even if you for some reason consider flirting to be "wrong" for whatever reason there's still a blatant and self admitted double standard. Why are Kaitlyn and Haliegh wrong for the guys aren't? Why isn't Brett being called out as not respecting himself and others when he admits you game is flirting with women? Why does Sam excuse Tyler doing the same "because he's a man so he can't help himself?". And why does Rachel get a pass on this when she does the same things?

You can certainly criticize Kaitlyn as being emotionally manipulative and abusive. There's a lot of evidence of that. But what has Haleigh done?

In house news Fessy got chosen for POV, because the world hates him. I fully expect him to win and cry.

A Typical Goon
Feb 25, 2011
You think it’s a coincidence that she nominated Haleigh, who was flirty with Scottie and Kaitlyn who was flirty with Tyler? Those guys are two of her closest friends in the house, I can’t help but feel there might have been a bit of jealousy and worry involved in her nomination

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

I think its probably less jealousy and more that it just plays into Sam's patronizing matronly thing. She's "protective" of Scottie and Tyler so she's angry at the two floozies she thinks are using them and might hurt them. And from a game perspective its also her trying to cut off the people those guys might trust over her.

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

In house news I think the big thing is that Kaitlyn is pressing Fessy HARD to use the POV on her if he wins even though Haleigh selected him to play. Fessy clearly has conflicts with that and Kaitlyn's full on narcissist about it and how she does everything for everyone and Haleigh hasn't done anything for him and blah blah.

So if you want drama you REALLY want Fessy to win the POV. But if you feel for the guy losing his mind maybe you don't.

Otherwise it seems like business as usual. Brett and Tyler seem to be getting closer as Brett doesn't really seem to know what to do with himself with Winston gone and seems to be wearing on the girls. Bayleigh keeps telling everyone everything and whining that she rather be with the Cool Kids. Rockstar still hates Brett. Angela's very well rested. Rachel's floating more and JC's real mad about it. Haleigh's rebounding and focused on staying. JC wants to win POV to get Rockstar backdoored. Sam's still holed up in HOH.

Popero
Apr 17, 2001

.406/.553/.735
What were some of the things Brett has done to her to warrant this level of craziness? Is the edit protecting him? What we've seen so far is pretty tame, but it sounds like your perspective is much worse. Suggesting her as a target a million times and lying about a proposed deal and vote are pretty low level.

I really don't like them so it pains me to say this, but getting through that audacious lie without anyone really knowing what the gently caress happened means they deserve to go really far, maybe with Kaycee as a third.

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

Kaitlyn is hitting Fessy HARD. She says he's "destroying their friendship" if he doesn't use the POV on her. She goes so far as to subtly threaten him that if he won't save her she'll have to save herself and then "something could happen." See, Fessy HAS to win it and use it on Kaitlyn because if he doesn't SHE has to win it and then he gets backdoored. So you see, its not even about Kaitlyn. Fessy has to save Fessy by saving Kaitlyn. Haleigh who? Every time Fessy thinks Kaitlyn has lied or betrayed him he's wrong.

Kaitlyn: I would never do this to you. Sure, I did it to Swaggy, but I'd never do it to you.

Kaitlyn: All I'm saying is I'm going to win so I'm sorry this had to turn out the way it did. But you went from looking at me in my face and saying "I'll save you" to you're not. And I don't know who the replacement nominee is. You're right. You had the opportunity again to confirm "Yeah, I have you and you're my best friend" but I'm clearly not.
Fessy: I'm not saying you're not my best friend. Who else is my best friend in this house?
Kaitlyn: Then why wouldn't you save us both? Why wouldn't you save your best friend? Its not like you have to pick between me and you. You get to save both of us. You get to save me and you. Not just you. Why wouldn't you do that for me?

Fessy: I don't even want to play this stupid game anymore.
Kaitlyn: Ok, well Fess. Cool.

Fessy: What if I find out something?
Kaitlyn: You're not going to! God! Do you not know me?

Kaitlyn: I just hear my dad's voice and I hear "You should have never trusted anyone, you should have never counted on anyone." He used to always say poo poo like that. "You can't count on anyone but yourself." But I counted on you! And I'm an idiot.

Fessy: I know the reason you did stuff, but you did it.
Kaitlyn: I did it to save you! The first week? I did it for you!
Fessy: You got played the first week.

THAT's emotional abuse and intimidation.

Its POV time so pray for Fessy.

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

Popero posted:

What were some of the things Brett has done to her to warrant this level of craziness? Is the edit protecting him? What we've seen so far is pretty tame, but it sounds like your perspective is much worse. Suggesting her as a target a million times and lying about a proposed deal and vote are pretty low level.

I really don't like them so it pains me to say this, but getting through that audacious lie without anyone really knowing what the gently caress happened means they deserve to go really far, maybe with Kaycee as a third.

Brett's just talked poo poo and disrespected Rockstar all season. He doesn't speak to her and actively and overtly avoids being near her He very openly calls her "disgusting", a "disgrace", and says it makes him sick that she talks the same way the rest of them do about sex or whatever. He constantly says how he wants to just unload on her and make her cry and destroy her personally. He's even once or twice gone as far as to talk about her boyfriend or how her kids would be disgusted at her. Brett has a really vicious hatred of Rockstar that he doesn't hide at all. He doesn't overtly harass her but he also doesn't make any efforts to hide it or make nice.

The way Rockstar describes it to people is that Brett doesn't treat her like a human being, and I think that's a pretty good summation. Brett doesn't respect Rockstar as a person and he doesn't hide that contempt and hatred in the slightest bit.

Obviously her reaction has been over the top and a detriment to her game (and probably an assist to his). But for him to spend a month treating her that way and then start telling a bold faced lie to the house that she betrayed all her friends to try and work with him? And a lot of them genuinely questioned her because Brett was such a cold faced liar? I totally get why she's snapped.

STAC Goat fucked around with this message at 23:53 on Jul 21, 2018

Max
Nov 30, 2002

Fessy won, hail Satan

bagrada
Aug 4, 2007

The Demogorgon is tired of your silly human bickering!

Haha oh man he will somehow piss off both girls and neither will go out thanks to Sam's power. Poor bastard.

Popero
Apr 17, 2001

.406/.553/.735
Haleigh vs. the entire universe of clairvoyant practicioners, not a close call imo

Teek
Aug 7, 2006

Whatever.
I really wish Sam would honestly entertain some other non-FOUTTE replacement nom out of her weird "fairness" outlook. i.e. "Since it doesn't matter, let's be even with noms".

BigBallChunkyTime
Nov 25, 2011

Kyle Schwarber: World Series hero, Beefy Lad, better than you.

Illegal Hen

Teek posted:

I really wish Sam would honestly entertain some other non-FOUTTE replacement nom out of her weird "fairness" outlook. i.e. "Since it doesn't matter, let's be even with noms".

But it does still matter. Kinda. The evicted person has a *chance* to re enter the game, correct?

Max
Nov 30, 2002

Yeah the s6 crew is clearly worried about what happens no matter what.

ToastyPotato
Jun 23, 2005

CONVICTED OF DISPLAYING HIS PEANUTS IN PUBLIC
She probably perceives Kait and Haleigh as weak enough to not win their way back in even with the chance. She isn't going to want to nom someone that might actually win their way back.

Shneak
Mar 6, 2015

A sad Professor Plum
sitting on a toilet.
As if S6 wasn't in shambles enough Fessy winning veto divides them further; someone's going to be pissed either way. Kaitlyn not getting saved and them coming back in a revolving door is going to create even more of a self-righteous monster.

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

The bonus poo poo sandwich is that Fessy wins another POV, one that sounds partially mental, and it sounds like he absolutely killed it. So that target grows bigger even as he gets tortured emotionally.

Kaitlyn's amped the baby voice and touching up massively to no real surprise.

Eltoasto
Aug 26, 2002

We come spinning out of nothingness, scattering stars like dust.

Rooting for Haleigh but not sure she can win a dry humping competition against Kaitlyn.

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

Kaitlyn is claiming she threw the POV to Fessy but Fessy doesn't believe her because she answered the last question correctly. Kaitlyn's story is that she thinks she ACTUALLY answered it incorrectly. Huh? Kaitlyn finally figures out that Haleigh choose Fessy to play because he promised he'd save her if he won (even though she was sobbing about this very thing before POV). But boy is she suddenly shocked.

Apparently after feeds went off but right before POV Kaitlyn badgered Fessy into promising her to save him. She wants to know what changed his mind. Fessy says she "cornered" him. Kaitlyn can't imagine what that means. Fessy accidently calls her "Haleigh" and Kaitlyn declares that she's going to ask to be sent home now and storms off to the DR.

There's no chance in hell Kaitlyn is DORing. This is all emotional blackmail.

STAC Goat fucked around with this message at 03:40 on Jul 22, 2018

SalTheBard
Jan 26, 2005

I forgot to post my food for USPOL Thanksgiving but that's okay too!

Fallen Rib
This week is the gift the that keeps on giving.

Teek
Aug 7, 2006

Whatever.

Your Taint posted:

But it does still matter. Kinda. The evicted person has a *chance* to re enter the game, correct?

Correct, general theory crafting going into this week was that the competition would "adjust" based upon who is evicted. If someone like Angela was evicted, it would be something supremely hard because she's a nothing on the feeds. It's all just speculation, but you'd figure BB would hope for the most drama based upon who gets evicted. So if Kaitlyn goes, it's going to be a "please spell you name" competition.

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

Eh, BB wants the person coming back. Its the best TV and if they don't it fucks with the production schedule. So I think most people expect that its just not that hard.

But its still not a guarantee. And we're seeing how much the house dynamics and game gets changed just with noms even if no one gets evicted.

Popero
Apr 17, 2001

.406/.553/.735
After everything she's done to their alliance, Kaitlyn thinking she's owed anything is incredible and I love her for it

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

SHE DID IT FOR THEM!!!!

She made them thank her and everything.

STAC Goat fucked around with this message at 03:55 on Jul 22, 2018

Max
Nov 30, 2002

It’s extra difficult for Fessy because everyone else in S6 doesn’t really want him to use it because one of them (it’ll be Rockstar) is going to go up instead. So the rest of the S6 are low key leaning on him to not use the veto.

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

Bayleigh telling Fessy that Kaitlyn was pissed he didn't throw the POV to her (she claims to him she threw to him, but I have no idea if Bay is lying). Fessy asks what Haleigh said. Bay says she understands why he's conflicted and he doesn't have to use it but she's pissed because she begged her to pick him. Fessy says she hasn't talked to him and Bay says she doesn't want to pressure him and he already promised her. Bay says she thinks a replacement would go home if they went up but it would be her, Rockstar, or JC. Bay's power blah blah. Bay wants Fessy to get confirmation from Sam that she's not going up as a replacement. Fessy asks if Kaitlyn answered the last question right and Bay isn't sure but thinks so. She says even if Fessy had thrown the last question he would have won.

Fessy: She said she wanted me to throw it?
Bay: She didn't use those words. She said "I don't understand why he didn't just let me have it, I was right behind him."
Fessy: She said that?
Bay: Yes. But you can not... you can not... gently caress it, you can say whatever you want. I don't even care.

Bay: She says a lot of things, I don't think you should take them seriously. To be honest. For me and for a fewother people, I don't know what you see in her. She's literally left you in the dark, kept you, done you wrong this entire time, embarrassed you. So I don't see why this is such a big deal to you.

Fessy asks who Bay thinks flipped on Swaggy. Bay thinks Scottie but isn't sure. "Could have been Rockstar. Could have been Haleigh." Fessy says he asked Kaitlyn if they formed an all girls alliance and she said no. "How are you supposed to claim to be my Day One and not tell me all this?" Bay says "You know that, we keep telling you." Bay says she plays him for a fool. Fessy clarifies that he doesn't think Kaitlyn would go after him. Bay brings up the W1 flip and says Sam said that's not what her power does. Fessy hems and haws and says Sam might be lying and Bay asks why he always gives Kaitlyn the benefit of the doubt?

Bay backs off and says she understands that he "loves" her. Fessy says he'll make the "right decision" and he just needs to talk it out. He says he's hurting someone no matter what.

Fessy: What does Rockstar say?
Bay: It doesn't really matter because she wants Brett to go up. That's her only focus right now.

Bay: This doesn't feel good. This is not fun.
Fessy: This is not fun at all!

Bay says she has Fessy's best interests but Kaitlyn doesn't. Fessy asks if Haleigh does and Bay says no and if he she did she wouldn't be flirting with other guys. "I think you deserve better than both." Bay says she does believe that Kaitlyn would pick Tyler over him every time. Talk shifts to Sam and Bay reiterates her belief that she's in an alliance with Tyler and Scottie. When Fessy questions where that info comes from Bay gets frustrated and leaves that Fessy always questions her.

Everyone's loving with Fessy today. JC will have his round too. And Sam will have a talk. Maybe Tyler or Rachel or someone will get in on it too.

Max
Nov 30, 2002

Sounds like Fessy is using the veto on Haleigh, he doesn’t trust anything with how the votes have gone. He seems very changeable though.

Max
Nov 30, 2002

Oh no. Kaitlyn is going to go change in the bedroom and walk in on Fessy Haleigh and Rockstar having a personal convo on the bed.

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

I'm 90% sure he's gonna use it on Haleigh and always going to. Besides the fact that he genuinely has feels for Haleigh and knows Kaitlyn has hosed him over she picked him for the POV. Using the POV on Kaitlyn is just too much of a dick move for him to do. Fessy doesn't have that in him. He's a decent guy.

But that also means that for the next 2 days Kaitlyn's going to gently caress with his emotions and guilt and make him feel miserable because he doesn't want to be the bad guy to her either.

Fessy just doesn't have that cutthroat "its just a game" thing for BB.

Max
Nov 30, 2002

Crisis averted JC is chatting her up.

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

Kaitlyn complains to Haleigh that Rockstar and Bayleigh keep telling Fessy that they hold a grudge for W1. So Kaitlyn thinks they could seek redemption if she stays on the block. Kaitlyn's actually trying to low key convince Haleigh to stay on the block. Kaitlyn's packing her suitcase during this.

Fessy tells Haleigh she seems down but she should be happy. Haleigh says she was happy until Fessy was freaking out after POV. Fessy's looking for some positive affirmation. "You trust me, right? Then that's that." Haleigh fact checks that Rockstar/Bayleigh thing from Kaitlyn. Fessy says she overheard them talking about her today so he was trying to cover it. Fessy says she's been pressing him to use it on her. Haleigh says JC is going to try and convince him not to use it because he wants Kaitlyn to go him and thinks she will against Haleigh. Haleigh says she's not comfortable on the block, she thinks she's gonna be fine, but she'll remember that Fessy asked her to pick him. "I know, that's why I'm going to use it." Haleigh asks why he's so conflicted and Fessy says he's gotta just work through it.

Fessy: I got you, babe. I just need you to ride with me for a bit. No more playing.

Haleigh: All I'm going to say is if she's sitting up there there's a high possibility that she's going home. Are you ok with that?
Fessy: I'm not ready for you to go home so...
Haleigh: Ok, from a game perspective...
Fessy: I don't know poo poo about this game, Haleigh. I told you that.
Haleigh: Well you can't just pull me off because you enjoy being around me.
Fessy: Why not? gently caress it. I don't know poo poo about this game. I'm going to win all the drat Vetoes and you do the rest.

Haleigh says Kaitlyn is bad for Fessy's game. Fessy says not to tell anyone he's using the POV on her. Haleigh saying she wanted to celebrate with him and be happy and she couldn't because he was pouting. Fessy, "Be happy, just don't act happy." Haleigh says Rockstar is gonna try and convince him not to use it because she's afraid of going up. Haleigh says everyone's assuring her she's save but she can't trust the votes after everything (duh).

Haleigh outworking Kaitlyn. What would Sam say?

Max
Nov 30, 2002

Kaitlyn definitely walked in to the pink bedroom and saw Haleigh resting her legs on Fessy, then walked to the have not room to do make up. Frustratingly the camera only showed the empty blue room during this whole exchange.

Max
Nov 30, 2002

Yup she’s talking about it with Tyler and Kaycee now.

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

Rachel and Kaitlyn are trying to teach JC how to pronounce "y"s properly. By which I mean they're yelling "Ying and Yang" at him over and over while he very obviously mispronounces it worse every time.

Haleigh says Eminem is better than Weezy and Fessy is angry. Haleigh feels Eminem is a "genius". "Lil' Wayne rhymes pussy with wussy and he gets away with it because he puts it in a hip hop beat!"

Haleigh: Eminem is su-per-ior!
Fessy: To who?
Haleigh: To everyone!
Scottie: I don't know about that.

Kaitlyn steps in this room but instead opts to do her makeup in the Have Not room. I'm sure she's just a Young Money fan.

The feeds are just stalking Kaitlyn now. When she leaves Have Nots they follow her right out not caring at all about what Angela and Brett were talking about. I know they were talking about something. I could hear their voices. But for the life of me I can't remember what it was.

Luckily after searching the house Kaitlyn finds a safe space with Tyler and Kaycee playing Jenga. She complains that Haleigh is all over Fessy and says she's not gonna play that game (HA!). Kaitlyn says Tyler has to talk to him. Kaitlyn says if Fessy pulls Haleigh off and Kaitlyn stays she's gunning for Fessy. Kaitlyn could end up being the biggest BB villain of all time. Kaitlyn's plan is to just tell everyone that Fessy promised her and make Fessy "do the right thing." Scottie interrupts to ask what a "Mandy" is because Haleigh keeps calling him one and won't tell him what it means. Kaitlyn won't tell her either.

Scottie: THIS IS POPPYCOCK!

Haleigh, Rockstar, and Fessy discuss how Tyler has to go next. Haleigh plans to put him up with Brett if she wins HOH. Sam is also now a target. She shouldn't have won HOH this week.

I don't know what I want more. For Kaitlyn to win HOH and gun for Fessy or for Haleigh to win and blow up Level 6. Probably the second one because I like Fessy and don't think he'd survive a backdoor.

Max
Nov 30, 2002

If Fessy is on the block he’s dead meat, yeah.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

I went back and checked. Angela and Brett were talking about what they were going to eat later. And when the backyard would be opened. I did learn that apparently Rachel Reyes hosted the POV. So it wasn't a total waste of time.

Fessy tells Tyler he's stressed out and Tyler says its a lovely spot he's in. Tyler says Kaitlyn assumes he'll use it on her. Tyler asks if he promised Haleigh he'd use it or asked her to pick him. Fessy says he was non committal. Tyler says he has to use it on one of them. Fessy's worried that whoever he doesn't save will gun for him. Tyler says to think about who would be safe because they can get the replacement out. Fessy says Sam won't tell him who she'd put up. Tyler didn't seem to be pushing any real way there.

Tyler tells Sam that Fessy is gonna use the POV but doesn't know who on, but Sam says that's ok and she won't influence him and will let him "be his own man." Tyler wants to know who she's thinking of putting up but she refuses to tell. Tyler pushes Rockstar but Sam makes it clear she doesn't want Rockstar up because she doesn't see her as a threat and thinks she could go home against Kaitlyn. She's got two different people in mind depending on who Fessy pulls down. She presses Tyler to give other suggestions and he eventually suggests Bayleigh and Rachel. Sam talks like she's thinking Rachel because she's scrambling with the Bros gone. She also plans to tell everyone about the Bonus Life at the POV Ceremony to try and "soften the blow." Tyler says he's worried about people being mad because Sam told them she was putting up Rockstar but Sam says she only told him and Rachel.

Bay interrupts this because she's having a meltdown. Apparently someone is blaming her for something and no one understands her? She's rambling and the only thing I've seen is Fessy being stressed and her making that about him not trusting her. She's talking about how no one has her at the top of their lists. Now she's saying something about how if she says anything people are "scared" of her. I don't know what's going on. Bay says people are labeling her "the angry black woman." "There's no good in being nice." Sam's giving one of her pep talks about how this isn't a team sport and you can only trust yourself and there's no rules in this game and it sucks.

Kaitlyn's back in bed with Fessy crying and begging and guilting. Some rear end in a top hat (probably Brett) is banging stuff and making a racket making it impossible to hear this and Bay's rambling at the same time. I think we can imagine what's being said. She says "its always been" Fessy. Kaitlyn's upset that everyone is so happy when she has everything to lose. "I've lost you already." Always had your back, always say you're my #1 in the DR, always choose you over Tyler, blah blah blah. "The best actors in the world couldn't make this up."

Kaitlyn: I'm more likely to go home! I've made more moves in this game. I've won HOH, I've come close to winning a lot. I'm a threat. She's done nothing! I'm doing my best. I'm doing this for my family!

JC briefly stops by and Kaitlyn turns off the tears. Once he leaves she's right back to the sobbing guilt trip. Fessy's still sore about all that Steve/Swaggy lying and backstabbing stuff. Can you believe that stuff was less than 2 weeks ago? Fessy's still got a lot of anger that if he's supposed to be her "best friend" and "number one" and the person she's always trusted then why did she blindside him about Swaggy? Kaitlyn doesn't have a good answer. Instead she's talking about being a role model for little girls. Fessy's holding his ground now and keeps bringing up Swaggy and how it was Kaitlyn who made their partnership difficult first with that. Kaitlyn tries to convince him that if Swaggy stayed he would have ended up on the block with him just like the Bros. "Its just like a showmance." Fessy counters that Swaggy was in an actual showmance. Fessy against questions Kaitlyn about an all girls alliance and she denies it (there was one and Bay told him but it was nonsense). Kaitlyn's now talking about how her family is struggling and Haleigh's isn't and Fessy scores another point saying when Swaggy did that Kaitlyn said it shouldn't matter. Kaitlyn doesn't like that.

Bey's still going on with Sam about something unclear but trust and comfort and friends and whatever. Tyler bailed out. Bay tells Sam that she was the first black Miss Missouri and she came here to be the first black BB winner. Now she's recapping the JC n-word argument. Someone's sleeping because they usually fish this. Bay says that JC accused her of being over sensitive because "it happened 100 years ago". Sam tells her about how she was obsessed with a black girl doll she had when she was a kid and she didn't realize that people around her were shocked her mom got it for her. I guess this is a reference to a conversation Bay had with her about little girls choosing white dolls over black dolls or something. They're just having a pleasant random conversation now. Bay planned to stick by Sam all night to make sure she doesn't go up.

Fessy laying out how if he saves her he's gonna lose Haleigh, Rockstar, Bayleigh, and Scottie and be screwed. Kaitlyn says she has no one either and insists she hasn't spoken to Brett in 2 days. Fessy's still standing his ground on the Swaggy stuff and how that eroded trust between them and hurts all her "Day One" stuff. Kaitlyn whispers something Fessy "knows" under the covers.

Fessy: I don't know what's best for my game. I'm just trying to do right by both of you...
Kaitlyn: What's best for your game is to keep me safe. I'm the one that's proven - gamewise - that I'm better.

JC did Haleigh's makeup. Fessy thinks it looks like "that girl from Suicide Squad." Kaitlyn and JC think that's Emma Stone.

STAC Goat fucked around with this message at 06:40 on Jul 22, 2018

• Locked thread