Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Jay Rust
Sep 27, 2011

What does “when you know you know” mean?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Trash Boat
Dec 28, 2012

VROOM VROOM

"You're absolutely right sweetie! Oh hold on, I just have to send this out to all of my Facebook followers."

venus de lmao
Apr 30, 2007

Call me "pixeltits"

Jay Rust posted:

What does “when you know you know” mean?

When you know, you know

MrUnderbridge
Jun 25, 2011

CROWS EVERYWHERE posted:

*twenty page derail on how we should, actually, be teaching Proust to 3 year olds*

Nah. Just have them compete to summarize it.

yeah I eat ass
Mar 14, 2005

only people who enjoy my posting can replace this avatar

Bertrand Hustle posted:

When you know, you know

My first guess would be it was posted in an parents of autistic children support group.

brylcreem
Oct 29, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
I watched Branagh's unabridged version of Hamlet in the cinema at 20 years old and was absolutely engrossed.

yeah I eat ass
Mar 14, 2005

brylcreem posted:

I watched Branagh's unabridged version of Hamlet in the cinema at 20 years old and was absolutely engrossed.

I watched the non-leonardo dicapprio version of romeo and juliet in highschool and all i remember about it is we got to see some titties that the teacher failed miserably at fast-forwarding through.

CROWS EVERYWHERE
Dec 17, 2012

CAW CAW CAW

Dinosaur Gum
I watched the Othello with Kenneth Branagh and Laurence Fishburne during high school and as a teenage girl was delighted at the barely concealed sexual chemistry between the two :syoon:

Splicer
Oct 16, 2006

from hell's heart I cast at thee
🧙🐀🧹🌙🪄🐸
...when you know what?

tight aspirations
Jul 13, 2009

Splicer posted:

...when you know what?

When you know when you know, you know, you know when you know, you know.

BioEnchanted
Aug 9, 2011

He plays for the dreamers that forgot how to dream, and the lovers that forgot how to love.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oV8rVOetVoc

venus de lmao
Apr 30, 2007

Call me "pixeltits"

You know, I don't know.

My favorite Hamlet production is the one with David Tennant and Patrick Stewart.

AlbieQuirky
Oct 9, 2012

Just me and my 🌊dragon🐉 hanging out

yeah I eat rear end posted:

My first guess would be it was posted in an parents of autistic children support group.

Ha ha ha ha no, I would bet the house it was "Indigo children" or some other loving nonsense.

yeah I eat ass
Mar 14, 2005

AlbieQuirky posted:

Ha ha ha ha no, I would bet the house it was "Indigo children" or some other loving nonsense.

That's probably more likely. There are definitely parents who act the same way about autism like it's a superpower which led me to think of that first.

Comptroll The Forums
Apr 25, 2007

DON'T HURT MY FEE FEES!
Indigo child? Heh, my two-year-old operates on a higher wavelength than that, she's a violet child. :smug:

BioEnchanted
Aug 9, 2011

He plays for the dreamers that forgot how to dream, and the lovers that forgot how to love.
By which you of course either mean that when she hits her teens she'll either turn invisible when it's time to do chores, or be an over-competitive chewing gum addict?

Dienes
Nov 4, 2009

dee
doot doot dee
doot doot doot
doot doot dee
dee doot doot
doot doot dee
dee doot doot

College Slice

Comptroll The Forums posted:

Indigo child? Heh, my two-year-old operates on a higher wavelength than that, she's a crystal child. :smug:

FTFY.

Indigo is when you think ADHD is really a superpower.
Crystal is when you think autism is really a superpower and also your child is psychic.

CannonFodder
Jan 26, 2001

Passion’s Wrench

tight aspirations posted:

When you know when you know, you know, you know when you know, you know.

Thank you for calling "Thank You For Calling, How May I Help You", how may I help you?

yeah I eat ass
Mar 14, 2005

Comptroll The Forums posted:

Indigo child? Heh, my two-year-old operates on a higher wavelength than that, she's a violet child. :smug:

Violet is basically on the same wavelength as indigo, I think you want red, or if you want your child to be invisible, you could have a radio child.

Pththya-lyi
Nov 8, 2009

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2020

MrUnderbridge posted:

Nah. Just have them compete to summarize it.

Eating cake makes you remember things

walrusman
Aug 4, 2006

Video killed the radio child. :ohdear:

CordlessPen
Jan 8, 2004

I told you so...

CannonFodder posted:

Thank you for calling "Thank You For Calling, How May I Help You", how may I help you?

Buffalo buffalo buffalo buffalo buffalo buffalo buffalo buffalo.

SerialKilldeer
Apr 25, 2014

I'm a gamma ray child. I operate on such a high wavelength that I give everyone cancer.

kimbo305
Jun 9, 2007

actually, yeah, I am a little mad

CordlessPen posted:

Idiot, it's
Buffalo buffalo Buffalo buffalo buffalo buffalo Buffalo buffalo.

Zipperelli.
Apr 3, 2011

Nap Ghost
Random question, where did the current thread title come from?

venus de lmao
Apr 30, 2007

Call me "pixeltits"

Zipperelli. posted:

Random question, where did the current thread title come from?

One of those idiotic fake stories where they anonymize everything referred to Wal-Mart as "a big box store that rhymes with 'Small Tart'".

burial
Sep 13, 2002

actually, that won't be necessary.
Didn’t the same story just have “walmart” written out later on, defeating the entire point?

SneezeOfTheDecade
Feb 6, 2011

gettin' covid all
over your posts

CordlessPen posted:

John where James had had had had had had had; had had had had a better effect on the teacher.

Tenebrais
Sep 2, 2011

Violet is basically on the same wavelength as indigo, I think you want red, or if you want your child to be invisible, you could have a radio child.

Strictly speaking indigo is blue; it's traditionally the dye used for jeans.

Tunicate
May 15, 2012

Newton's 'blue' is what we call cyan and his 'indigo' is what we call blue

Knormal
Nov 11, 2001

I watched the non-leonardo dicapprio version of romeo and juliet in highschool and all i remember about it is we got to see some titties that the teacher failed miserably at fast-forwarding through.
When were watching that version in high school the class period ended just before that scene, then the next day the teacher started the tape right after it. We were all so angry.

kimbo305 posted:

Buffalo buffalo Buffalo buffalo buffalo buffalo Buffalo buffalo.
-William Shakespeare

bulletsponge13
Apr 28, 2010

My teacher just said, "You've seen boobs. I'm not walking over to fast forward. If you can't handle seeing a girls boobs, please let me know."

I legit love the Baz Lurman(sp?)/DiCaprio version.

ScentOfAnOtaku
Aug 25, 2006

I have no control, I just keep eating, and eating.

bulletsponge13 posted:

My teacher just said, "You've seen boobs. I'm not walking over to fast forward. If you can't handle seeing a girls boobs, please let me know."

I legit love the Baz Lurman(sp?)/DiCaprio version.

John Leguizamo is the best version of Tybalt in film. My teacher said if anyone had parents that would not be happy with them seeing the boobs in the older R & J, they should leave the room for that 1 second scene.

Pneub
Mar 12, 2007

I'M THE DEVIL, AND I WILL WASH OVER THE EARTH AND THE SEAS WILL RUN RED WITH THE BLOOD OF ALL THE SINNERS

I AM REBORN
My child just used ghoti ghoti ghoti ghoti ghoti ghoti in a complete sentance. He's a clear violet bouregaurd given the circumstances.

Khazar-khum
Oct 22, 2008

:minnie: Cat Army :minnie:
2nd Battalion

ScentOfAnOtaku posted:

John Leguizamo is the best version of Tybalt in film. My teacher said if anyone had parents that would not be happy with them seeing the boobs in the older R & J, they should leave the room for that 1 second scene.

Our teacher got us interested in Shakespeare by telling us his kid was born 7 months after the marriage. We also did "Macbeth". There were more girls than boys in the class, so naturally some girls ended up with male roles. The girl who did MacDuff really nailed it.

Zipperelli.
Apr 3, 2011

Nap Ghost

*yawn* No one standing and clapping, no "shocked looks of disbelief" and, most importantly, no Einstein. A lazy attempt at internet points. 0/10.

The types of people who want this kind of attention are loving insufferable.

yeah I eat ass
Mar 14, 2005

Nurses, especially ER and ICU ones in my experience, are the kind of people I'm happy to see if I'm a patient but have a yikes reaction when I find out that's their occupation socially. I know they are either going to go on an anti-vax rant or try and sell me herbalife, or both.

Comptroll The Forums
Apr 25, 2007

DON'T HURT MY FEE FEES!

Zipperelli. posted:

*yawn* No one standing and clapping, no "shocked looks of disbelief" and, most importantly, no Einstein. A lazy attempt at internet points. 0/10.

"Don't ask me how my day was unless you're ready to handle a complete meltdown, rear end in a top hat t:mad:"

Kevin Palpatine
Dec 20, 2017
herballife commercials are their own special brand of stdh

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The General
Mar 4, 2007

Zipperelli. posted:

I like to imagine their eyes gloss over, and they stare off into the distance as they relay what they see. "I see a child..."