Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
How's the thread?
This poll is closed.
Chill 11 10.48%
Comfy 16 15.24%
Relaxing 3 2.86%
Witty 0 0%
Delightful 1 0.95%
Cool 1 0.95%
Engaging 0 0%
:kazooieass: 73 69.52%
Total: 105 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
Genthil
Sep 24, 2007

Oh jeez I overslept, what good runs have there been since DoW Dark Crusade?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Garrand
Dec 28, 2012

Rhino, you did this to me!

I just have both streams in multitwitch, especially since we're still waiting for dog's life to actually start

Raised By Birds
May 5, 2013
:shittydog:'s Life

or maybe :dogcited:'s Life?

ullerrm
Dec 31, 2012

Oh, the network slogan is true -- "watch FOX and be damned for all eternity!"

TeaJay
Oct 9, 2012

The commentator guy seems a bit miffed that GDQ put his favourite speedgame in the Awful block.

I don't think he realizes it's compliment

Garrand
Dec 28, 2012

Rhino, you did this to me!

:woof: :woof: :woof: :woof: :woof: :woof: :woof: :woof: :woof: :woof: :woof: :woof: :woof: :woof: :woof: :woof: :woof: :woof: :woof: :woof: :woof: :woof: :woof: :woof: :woof: :woof: :woof: :woof:

Raised By Birds
May 5, 2013
RWAHRWAHRWAHRWAHRWAHRWAHRWAHRWAHRWAHRWAHRWAHRWAHRWAHRWAH

:) Good boy, Jake!

Your Computer
Oct 3, 2008

Grimey Drawer
man that is one uncanny doggo

Tathris
Mar 26, 2010

Your Computer posted:

man that is one uncanny doggo

Raised By Birds
May 5, 2013
:piss:

TeaJay
Oct 9, 2012

The peeing minigame

RoboJoe
Dec 30, 2006

We cleanse.
You are the filth.

Does anyone have any idea if the text in the ESA logo here is a specific font or something someone made just for use on this banner?

Tathris
Mar 26, 2010

that dog's gonna axe murder somebody

TeaJay
Oct 9, 2012

Shoutouts for Punchy

RoboJoe
Dec 30, 2006

We cleanse.
You are the filth.

The guy spinning his axe just above the dog terrifies me :ohdear:

Raised By Birds
May 5, 2013
I don't want to be near the guy twirling an ax and saying "come to daddy".

Octatonic
Sep 7, 2010

it is time to aaaaaaaaaaa on stream 1

The Lobster
Sep 3, 2011

Massive
Avian
Rear
Images

Annnnd another hour of Minecraft makes ten hours in a 24 hour period. I think I'm done for a little bit.

Raised By Birds
May 5, 2013

The Lobster posted:

Annnnd another hour of Minecraft makes ten hours in a 24 hour period. I think I'm done for a little bit.

The only game I've binged that hard on lately is Stellaris. 4X games can be really bad about "Just... just a little longer." :ohdear:

Also that dog has all the dance moves.

The Lobster
Sep 3, 2011

Massive
Avian
Rear
Images

I forgot how seductive "Minecraft but with people I like" is.

RoboJoe
Dec 30, 2006

We cleanse.
You are the filth.

The Lobster posted:

I was playing darkest dungeon a lot lately, I got massively addicted and put so much time into it for a couple of weeks until I considered that playthrough finished.

Raised By Birds
May 5, 2013
"Have you ever heard a dog bark that fast?"

Almost. :woof:

Octatonic
Sep 7, 2010

RoboJoe
Dec 30, 2006

We cleanse.
You are the filth.

The Lobster posted:

I forgot how seductive "Minecraft but with people I like" is.

I haven’t played minecraft for some time but I used to play with a lady friend I met online and we’d duo new games often. We’d always end up being stereotypical so she’d stay back and make the buildings and make everything look fantastic while I’d go off and hunt for food and spend days down in mines getting resources, it was great fun :3:

goatface
Dec 5, 2007

I had a video of that when I was about 6.

I remember it being shit.

Grimey Drawer

RoboJoe posted:

Does anyone have any idea if the text in the ESA logo here is a specific font or something someone made just for use on this banner?

Looks like one of the standard low-pixel fonts, but I couldn't tell you which. The B and N are a bit unusual. Might have just been built by hand.

Raised By Birds
May 5, 2013

They communicate solely through

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

The Lobster
Sep 3, 2011

Massive
Avian
Rear
Images

RoboJoe posted:

I havent played minecraft for some time but I used to play with a lady friend I met online and wed duo new games often. Wed always end up being stereotypical so shed stay back and make the buildings and make everything look fantastic while Id go off and hunt for food and spend days down in mines getting resources, it was great fun :3:

I'm bad at Minecraft, but I like to come up with ideas for builds and farm and dig. I got lost for about 20 minutes just now but it was cool because I came back with stuff the group didn't have yet.

Tathris
Mar 26, 2010

give the dog the shotgun instead, coward

BlankSystemDaemon
Mar 13, 2009

This is glorious, I hope PJ knows about it already.

jimmydalad
Sep 26, 2013

My face when others are unable to appreciate the :kazooieass:

AGDQ 2018 Awful Block Survivor
The dog just spun around on his head. Dog's life is an actual game. I can't imagine what it's like playing it drunk/high.

RoboJoe
Dec 30, 2006

We cleanse.
You are the filth.

goatface posted:

Looks like one of the standard low-pixel fonts, but I couldn't tell you which. The B and N are a bit unusual. Might have just been built by hand.
Ah okay, fair enough! Thanks for checking for me. I have a dumb idea if I can figure out the font or some way to get extra letters.

TeaJay
Oct 9, 2012

"The fart button was Sony's idea"

The Lobster
Sep 3, 2011

Massive
Avian
Rear
Images

TeaJay posted:

:gas:

jimmydalad
Sep 26, 2013

TeaJay posted:

Octatonic
Sep 7, 2010

Your Computer
Oct 3, 2008

Grimey Drawer

TeaJay posted:

:dogcited::gas:

RoboJoe
Dec 30, 2006

We cleanse.
You are the filth.

The Lobster posted:

I'm bad at Minecraft, but I like to come up with ideas for builds and farm and dig. I got lost for about 20 minutes just now but it was cool because I came back with stuff the group didn't have yet.

Same for me! I’m really bad at designing things and making good looking buildings and villages despite my love of city builder games, but I usually go for efficiency and output of things and maybe pretty things up a bit, but designing stuff to look good is outside my skill set. So I just farm and mine and do the gathering tasks and make stockpiles for other people.

The Lobster
Sep 3, 2011

Massive
Avian
Rear
Images

BlankSystemDaemon
Mar 13, 2009

Beheaded Kamikaze and Nathan Spencer, sitting in a tree
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

jimmydalad
Sep 26, 2013

Also I just noticed that one of us donated $50 to name Vivi Comfy. Who was the mad lad that did that?

• Locked thread