Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

frankenfreak
Feb 16, 2007

I SCORED 85% ON A QUIZ ABOUT MONDAY NIGHT RAW AND ALL I GOT WAS THIS LOUSY TEXT

#bastionboogerbrigade
Since it just came up in another thread:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rookoo
Jul 24, 2007

zegermans posted:

The freakout about that Rolling Stone cover with Tsarnaev claiming it glamorized him even though it called him a monster in the headline

Like it was their fault that he was hot

Come to think of it, the entire Boston Bombing response was hilarious, from the complete illegal martial law the police declared trying to find him, to the fact that he was caught alive entirely by accident because the police are such bad shots they failed to kill him before cameras arrived, to everyone rallying around Boston and coming together over the tragedy equivalent of a relatively bad car accident

Oh hey, it's his birthday today. Wonder if the guards wish him happy birthday over on death row.

GWBBQ
Jan 2, 2005

I don't even know where to post this, but the president of Ecuador is in the UK speaking at the 2018 Global Disability Summit (he was crippled and left wheelchair-bound in a robbery attempt in 1998) but The Intercept is reporting that he will be finalizing an agreement to end Julian Assange's asylum at the embassy and turn him over to UK authorities.

hallebarrysoetoro
Jun 14, 2003
kwame kilpatrick: the ur-trump

its like a john galt speech length worth of poo poo on wikipedia and it barely scratches the surface of all the hilariously corrupt poo poo he did while in office

Filthy Hans
Jun 27, 2008

by Fluffdaddy

(and can't post for 10 years!)

four of Illinois' last seven governors went to jail

Ramrod Hotshot
May 30, 2003

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2003_invasion_of_Iraq#Prelude_to_the_invasion

quote:

While there had been some earlier talk of action against Iraq, the Bush administration waited until September 2002 to call for action, with White House Chief of Staff Andrew Card saying, "From a marketing point of view, you don't introduce new products in August."

tinstaach
Aug 3, 2010

MAGNetic AttITUDE

hallebarrysoetoro posted:

kwame kilpatrick: the ur-trump

its like a john galt speech length worth of poo poo on wikipedia and it barely scratches the surface of all the hilariously corrupt poo poo he did while in office

up to and including having the cops murder a stripper who saw too much

MikeCrotch
Nov 5, 2011

I AM UNJUSTIFIABLY PROUD OF MY SPAGHETTI BOLOGNESE RECIPE

YES, IT IS AN INCREDIBLY SIMPLE DISH

NO, IT IS NOT NORMAL TO USE A PEPPERAMI INSTEAD OF MINCED MEAT

YES, THERE IS TOO MUCH SALT IN MY RECIPE

NO, I WON'T STOP SHARING IT

more like BOLLOCKnese

GWBBQ posted:

I don't even know where to post this, but the president of Ecuador is in the UK speaking at the 2018 Global Disability Summit (he was crippled and left wheelchair-bound in a robbery attempt in 1998) but The Intercept is reporting that he will be finalizing an agreement to end Julian Assange's asylum at the embassy and turn him over to UK authorities.

just walking into Assange's room every day like, "so, thought about getting a job at all? Found this apartment for rent, looks pretty cheap huh"

WhiskeyJuvenile
Feb 15, 2002

by Nyc_Tattoo

quite stretched out
Feb 17, 2011

the chillest

zegermans posted:

The freakout about that Rolling Stone cover with Tsarnaev claiming it glamorized him even though it called him a monster in the headline

Like it was their fault that he was hot

Come to think of it, the entire Boston Bombing response was hilarious, from the complete illegal martial law the police declared trying to find him, to the fact that he was caught alive entirely by accident because the police are such bad shots they failed to kill him before cameras arrived, to everyone rallying around Boston and coming together over the tragedy equivalent of a relatively bad car accident

also reddit declared a bunch of innocent unrelated people to be the suspects of the bombing lol

Shaffness
Jan 15, 2001

Is this by the same guy the did the amazing comic of hippies driving a wooden stake through Reagan's heart at his funeral. I love that one.

MaxxBot
Oct 6, 2003

you could have clapped

you should have clapped!!

Shaffness posted:

Is this by the same guy the did the amazing comic of hippies driving a wooden stake through Reagan's heart at his funeral. I love that one.

Yep it's Tim Krieder

Feldegast42
Oct 29, 2011

COMMENCE THE RITE OF SHITPOSTING

quite stretched out posted:

also reddit declared a bunch of innocent unrelated people to be the suspects of the bombing lol

And possibly drove one of them to go kill themselves

Peanut President
Nov 5, 2008

by Athanatos

Shaffness posted:

he also did this one

frankenfreak
Feb 16, 2007

#bastionboogerbrigade

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
https://twitter.com/hillaryclinton/status/631538115514007553?lang=en

frankenfreak
Feb 16, 2007

#bastionboogerbrigade

Shaffness
Jan 15, 2001

If this is accurate that's umm... Bad.

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde

Shaffness posted:

If this is accurate that's umm... Bad.

oh there's a whole thread full of fun graphs for you here

https://twitter.com/AustenAllred/status/981723572665274373

tinstaach
Aug 3, 2010

MAGNetic AttITUDE

Peanut President posted:

he also did this one

and http://www.thepaincomics.com/guns%20are%20for%20pussies.jpg

I guess Trump's doing a rally in Illinois, unfortunately it's nowhere near Chicago, where IIRC black Bernie supporters literally ran him out of town, and decorumites wrung their hands about it for weeks

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

Shaffness posted:

also the "protest is useless in the face of unshamable evil" star wars analogy

back on topic though,

https://twitter.com/jysexton/status/884798748152483840?lang=en

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

megalodong
Mar 11, 2008

https://twitter.com/thedailybeast/status/656400082661691392

bitterandtwisted
Sep 4, 2006

The Tory Power Stance

sub supau
Aug 28, 2007

bitterandtwisted posted:

The Tory Power Stance

is this big dick energy?

Filthy Hans
Jun 27, 2008

by Fluffdaddy

(and can't post for 10 years!)

bitterandtwisted posted:

The Tory Power Stance

that third dork is particularly bad at this, he doesn't have his weight centered so he looks insecure and also he looks like he's been sitting at a desk all day without taking his jacket off first

Sticky Nate
Jan 9, 2012

did he not see the zipper on the front of the hoodie

Doktor Avalanche
Dec 30, 2008

Sticky Nate posted:

did he not see the zipper on the front of the hoodie

lol if you think that wasn't the first time he saw a hoodie at all

A Handed Missus
Aug 6, 2012

:hmbol:

also, Jeb! got three delegates in the Republican primary

A Handed Missus has issued a correction as of 14:52 on Jul 24, 2018

WampaLord
Jan 14, 2010

A Handed Missus posted:

also, Jeb! got three delegates in the Republican primary

By spending $160 million

GalacticAcid
Apr 8, 2013

NEW YORK VALUES

WampaLord posted:

By spending $160 million

rofl, was that the worst dollar-to-delegate ratio in history? it has to be, right?

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler
Listen DVD players for every voter doesn't come cheap

frankenfreak
Feb 16, 2007

#bastionboogerbrigade

GalacticAcid posted:

rofl, was that the worst dollar-to-delegate ratio in history? it has to be, right?
There's probably plenty of people who spent some amount of money for 0 delegates, so no. :colbert:

GalacticAcid
Apr 8, 2013

NEW YORK VALUES

frankenfreak posted:

There's probably plenty of people who spent some amount of money for 0 delegates, so no. :colbert:

:smith: left myself wide open for that one

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy
carly fiorina and ted cruz hand-loving dot gif

GalacticAcid
Apr 8, 2013

NEW YORK VALUES

Waffle House
Oct 27, 2004

You follow the path
fitting into an infinite pattern.

Yours to manipulate, to destroy and rebuild.

Now, in the quantum moment
before the closure
when all become one.

One moment left.
One point of space and time.

I know who you are.

You are Destiny.

bitterandtwisted posted:

The Tory Power Stance

Making myself hella vulnerable to Sack Tap to own uhhhh whoever the Tories oppose

Breadallelogram
Oct 9, 2012

Waffle House posted:

Making myself hella vulnerable to Sack Tap to own uhhhh whoever the Tories oppose

Corbyn will kick all their balls

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sticky Nate
Jan 9, 2012

macbook pro, baby