Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Altared State
Jan 14, 2006

I think I was born to burn
There's nothing wrong with doing things out of spite

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

yeah I eat ass
Mar 14, 2005

only people who enjoy my posting can replace this avatar

We Know Catheters posted:

There's nothing wrong with doing things out of spite

Agreed. It's a perfectly good motivation. Even if what you get out of it is petty/pointless it's still fine.

spit on my clit
Jul 19, 2015

by Cyrano4747
:smuggo: Caring about things is so 2001-2008

doverhog
May 31, 2013

Defender of democracy and human rights 🇺🇦
What happened in 2009?

spit on my clit
Jul 19, 2015

by Cyrano4747
Obama, and then nobody had to care ever again, for he cared more than any of us. about what, we'll never know. that man is an enigma, and a representation of

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

The worst modern media thing is settling down for your dinner in the living room and you turn on the TV and the only thing on is L&O:SVU and it's all child rape all of the time and despite what they lie, it's based on a real case and you're sitting there with your macaroni box and thinking the world is a world of poo poo.

ToxicSlurpee
Nov 5, 2003

-=SEND HELP=-

Pillbug

Mu Zeta posted:

The people having barbecues in this weather are insane

If the temperature outside is a number it's barbecue season.

Blue Star
Feb 18, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
The heat waves in Scandinavia are freaking me out, even as a person that lives in a place where those temperatures are normal. Because it shows that, as the climate gets hotter, there isnt going to be anywhere to loving hide from the heat. I've always assumed that as the climate gets hotter, the far north will get relatively warmer but won't get actually hot. As in, it'll get up into the upper 60s or low 70s, maximum. But nope: 90 degrees is going to be the bare minimum, and it'll only get hotter as you move towards the equator.

Summertime sucks. I dont care if thats a goony goon thing to say. Heat and humidity sucks. Mosquitos and hornets suck. Severe thunderstorm warnings once a week suck. Autumn is so much loving better, but sadly we're not going to have any more autumns in a few more years, because of climate change.

spit on my clit
Jul 19, 2015

by Cyrano4747

Blue Star posted:

The heat waves in Scandinavia are freaking me out, even as a person that lives in a place where those temperatures are normal. Because it shows that, as the climate gets hotter, there isnt going to be anywhere to loving hide from the heat. I've always assumed that as the climate gets hotter, the far north will get relatively warmer but won't get actually hot. As in, it'll get up into the upper 60s or low 70s, maximum. But nope: 90 degrees is going to be the bare minimum, and it'll only get hotter as you move towards the equator.

Summertime sucks. I dont care if thats a goony goon thing to say. Heat and humidity sucks. Mosquitos and hornets suck. Severe thunderstorm warnings once a week suck. Autumn is so much loving better, but sadly we're not going to have any more autumns in a few more years, because of climate change.

it's all al gore's fault

Away all Goats
Jul 5, 2005

Goose's rebellion

Dinosaurs are boring as hell

oldpainless
Oct 30, 2009

This 📆 post brought to you by RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS👥.
RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS 👥 - It's for your phone📲TM™ #ad📢

Looks like Lowtax was right

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Away all Goats posted:

Dinosaurs are boring as hell

What about birds?

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Birds are delicious and second only to bovines in the delicious meat hierarchy.

Unpopular opinion:
Seafood is way better than land meat. I could live my entire life without eating land animals, but I would lose my mind if shrimp and scallops suddenly went extinct.

spit on my clit
Jul 19, 2015

by Cyrano4747

Solice Kirsk posted:

Unpopular opinion:
Seafood is way better than land meat. I could live my entire life without eating land animals, but I would lose my mind if shrimp and scallops suddenly went extinct.

Seafood is my favorite food. Nothing like the taste of oysters, clams, shrimp, crab, fish, octopus, and squid.

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Agreed! I know Red Lobster is trash food, but I absolutely love me some Cheddar Bay biscuits and a fisherman's platter. A giant plate of fried fish. loving awesome.

Doctor Spaceman
Jul 6, 2010

"Everyone's entitled to their point of view, but that's seriously a weird one."
Seafood is good but lamb is better.

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

I've never had lamb that I liked. It smells god awful when it's cooking too. Like crotch rot mixed with pot roast. Now you cook up some goat and I'm all in.

spit on my clit
Jul 19, 2015

by Cyrano4747

Doctor Spaceman posted:

Seafood is good but lamb is better.

Can't argue with that, gimme some lamb and crab gyros

Caufman
May 7, 2007

Solice Kirsk posted:

Birds are delicious and second only to bovines in the delicious meat hierarchy.

In dating and cuisine, I prefer human.

edit: But I get what's on sale.

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

What about lakefood?

Guy Goodbody
Aug 31, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo
Mark Wahlberg shouldn't be allowed to be in big budget movies, on account of him being convicted of hate crimes

spit on my clit
Jul 19, 2015

by Cyrano4747
if that were the rule, every actor in hollywood would have to be replaced

Guy Goodbody
Aug 31, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

spit on my clit posted:

No it wouldn't. Very few successful actors have been convicted of racially motivated assault.

spit on my clit
Jul 19, 2015

by Cyrano4747

Guy Goodbody posted:

No it wouldn't. Very few successful actors have been convicted of racially motivated assault.

i know that. that is why my post was a joke. nobody is so absolutely stupid that they think every hollywood actor is a racist oval office. rapist, though? maybe, maybe.

Blue Star
Feb 18, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
We would be better off if Hollywood just disappeared. The studios, the executives, the producers, the directors, the actors and actresses, all just gone. They dont have to die or anything. I'd be happy if they all just stopped what they're doing and dissolved the entire Hollywood film business and they all got new jobs. No more Hollywood.

What would we miss, if that happened? Oh noes, we wont get anymore remakes, reboots, long-belated sequels to decades-old movies, and endless trash. Shut the gently caress up, Meryl Streep.

Tiggum
Oct 24, 2007

Your life and your quest end here.

spit on my clit posted:

Even if that were true, so what? In a world of seven billion people there's really no shortage of attractive people who can act well enough and aren't terrible.

oldpainless
Oct 30, 2009

This 📆 post brought to you by RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS👥.
RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS 👥 - It's for your phone📲TM™ #ad📢

Hello

CrRoMa
Nov 12, 2017

by R. Guyovich
La La Land was a really boring movie and The songs were ultra forgettable. This probably isn't that unpopular an opinion but I usually like musicals so I was pretty disappointed.

If you somehow make an Emma Stone movie unwatchable you done hosed up

veni veni veni
Jun 5, 2005

I immediately dismiss any musical that was made after the 80's

CrRoMa
Nov 12, 2017

by R. Guyovich

veni veni veni posted:

This isn't terrible advice as long as Mamma Mia gets a pass

Mu Zeta
Oct 17, 2002

Me crush ass to dust

veni veni veni posted:

There's some interesting things going on right now. Like I had no idea it was possible to do a musical for deaf people.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CSagsMcak4Q

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

veni veni veni posted:

Same but before the 80s.

spit on my clit
Jul 19, 2015

by Cyrano4747

Tiggum posted:

Even if that were true, so what? In a world of seven billion people there's really no shortage of attractive people who can act well enough and aren't terrible.

do you really want to replace the Rock

i don't wanna smell what anyone else is cooking.

veni veni veni posted:

Yeah, sword and the sorcerer forever!

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

"worked in retail" should word-filter to "moderated an anime forum".

Blue Star
Feb 18, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
"Emotional labor" isnt real. I've never seen a cis woman complain about having to perform "emotional labor" that wasn't just her basically saying "Ugh, my boyfriend/husband opened up to me and got emotional. Ugh, I am NOT your shoulder to cry on!" But without blinking an eye, cis female feminists will also complain about men not being emotional enough or whatever.

So basically, if men dont talk about their feelings, thats bad. But if they DO talk about their feelings, thats...also bad. Lmao modern feminism is such bullshit. Its clearly a bunch of priviliged cis women whining that they have to put up with any inconvenience whatsoever.

Pretty much everything that modern cis feminists whine about is absolute silly bullshit. In a few months we're all gonna have to listen to 'em complain about "Baby its cold outside" on the radio. Remember "manspreading"? They tried really hard to make that a thing. Oh, and the entire fat positivity movement? 100% cis women. Trans women didn't do that poo poo. Why would we? We get treated like poo poo for having bodies that we can't do anything about. loving lose weight, you fat cis sack of fat garbage.

:colbert:

hawowanlawow
Jul 27, 2009

yikes

Mu Zeta
Oct 17, 2002

Me crush ass to dust

The governor of Georgia said Jason Spencer should resign because Georgia is better than him. No, Georgia is not. That's why he was elected twice. Murica

Blue Star
Feb 18, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Trans woman is stronger by far than cis woman. Yet only cis woman can create a child. Does that seem right to you?

yeah I eat ass
Mar 14, 2005

only people who enjoy my posting can replace this avatar

Blue Star posted:

Trans woman is stronger by far than cis woman. Yet only cis woman can create a child. Does that seem right to you?

Stop speaking in woke rhetoric and say what you mean. What do you want? For people born male to be able to give birth? we aren't there yet

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

spit on my clit
Jul 19, 2015

by Cyrano4747

Blue Star posted:

are you a caveman