Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

bring back old gbs
Feb 28, 2007

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Veni Vidi Ameche! posted:

Just so I understand, a Goon stole over $1,000 from other Goons, and some people - including posters in this very thread - are praising this.

I hope someone ratted him out to Paypal.

The design is the first thing in the thread. It literally says, “design finalization.” None of the “tweaks” he mentions include, “ship ginormous shirts no one can wear with a picture of me on them.”

I didn’t tattle, but I’m 100% fine with anyone who wants to be a narc in this situation.

Lol, OK, guys. The dude sold a lot of items to a lot of people, then didn’t deliver, but it’s OK because rules lawyering and crying emoticons, and also some people are laughing about it. Enjoy it, I guess. If he now ships the shirts everyone actually paid for, this becomes an epic prank. Otherwise, he’s just a douche who took money from people and didn’t deliver what he promised.
bust out some more youtube comments about how ur so totally fuelled by the anger u humorless buffoon

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Veni Vidi Ameche!
Nov 2, 2017

by Fluffdaddy

bring back old gbs posted:

bust out some more youtube comments about how ur so totally fuelled by the anger u humorless buffoon

I have no idea how this is related to what you bolded. I’m also not “fuelled” by your anger, I’m just amused by it.

Edit: In my defense, I don’t look anything like that vv

Veni Vidi Ameche! has a new favorite as of 02:51 on Jul 26, 2018

Fantastic Flyer
Aug 9, 2017

I have no idea how this is related to what you bolded. I’m also not “fuelled” by your anger, I’m just amused by it.

Ariong
Jun 25, 2012

Get bashed, platonist!

Love to swirl my rosé around pondering how amusing it is that people disagree with my great shirt opinions. How droll...

FruitNYogurtParfait
Mar 29, 2006

Sion lied. Deadtear died for our sins. #VengeanceForDeadtear
#PunGateNeverForget
#ModLivesMatter

Edit: In my defense, I don’t look anything like that vv

you post like you do

UCS Hellmaker
Mar 29, 2008
Toilet Rascal
Thing to realize is GIP is a different beast then you seem to think with people that love to gently caress with eachother, also he didnt take the money and run he sent them shirts

just not what they expected :v:

Choco1980
Feb 22, 2013

I fell in love with a Video Nasty
As much as I dislike Ameche...he's not really wrong? I mean it's a hilarious prank obv, but if that's where his action stops, it is fraud, right? This reminds me of the epic Goon Mart "Mystery Box" shenanigans.

bring back old gbs
Feb 28, 2007

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
lmao triggered little weenie has to edit a post to clarify he doesnt look like the av. god drat it just doesnt stop

UCS Hellmaker posted:

Thing to realize is GIP is a different beast then you seem to think with people that love to gently caress with eachother, also he didnt take the money and run he sent them shirts
https://i.imgur.com/W4D1ZX8.jpg
just not what they expected :vv:
thats whats so great about it, everyone in the thread is laughing about it and happy with their massive tent shirts

Veni Vidi Ameche!
Nov 2, 2017

by Fluffdaddy

Ariong posted:

Love to swirl my rosé around pondering how amusing it is that people disagree with my great shirt opinions. How droll...

I have no idea where you’re getting this dumb poo poo from. He attacked me, not the other way around. He was all RAWR and I told him I thought that was funny. Not sure what weird poo poo you’re reading into that.

Choco1980 posted:

As much as I dislike Ameche...he's not really wrong? I mean it's a hilarious prank obv, but if that's where his action stops, it is fraud, right? This reminds me of the epic Goon Mart "Mystery Box" shenanigans.

Lol, what? I don’t remember ever interacting with you.

Happy Thread
Jul 10, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
Plaster Town Cop
The saga is happening right in here

A Moose
Oct 22, 2009

I'm not owned! I'm not owned! I will respond to everyone who tries to own me by telling them how not owned I am!

Zil
Jun 4, 2011

Satanically Summoned Citrus

Dumb Lowtax posted:

The saga is happening right in here

It always does. Goons are a contentious people.

Memento
Aug 25, 2009

Bleak Gremlin

Zil posted:

No we're not.

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

Zil posted:

You've just made an enemy for life!

hanales
Nov 3, 2013

UCS Hellmaker posted:

just not what they expected :v:

This is way better than the original design.

bring back old gbs
Feb 28, 2007

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

hanales posted:

This is way better than the original design.

i cannot comprehend a person who sees that image and doesnt have a hearty chuckle and admit 'well played.'

Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Dec 22, 2005

GET LOSE, YOU CAN'T COMPARE WITH MY POWERS
lmao

please do not attempt other such "scams" as it is only this epic the first time but... lmao

Choco1980
Feb 22, 2013

I fell in love with a Video Nasty

Lol, what? I don’t remember ever interacting with you.

To be fair, it's not like, some kind of personal vendetta or anything, I've just seen you post long enough to realize you're a moron, which makes me hesitate to agree with you on anything. :thumbsup:

the escape goat
Apr 16, 2008

a successful goon project is the greatest saga of all.

bawk
Mar 31, 2013

if you're mad about being fooled about an "I got owned" shirt in the forum about people not being fooled again, where the attitude toward enlisting is being fooled and owned...

maybe evaluate your decision making skills

DoctorWhat
Nov 18, 2011

A little privacy, please?

Johnny Truant posted:

What makes you think he isn't one already?

because you're just the hallucination of an institutionalized woman

Grem
Mar 29, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 24 days!
I suggest you all read the Idiots thread in GiP and look for McNally's posts. No one in GiP is gonna ask for their money back.

Nude
Nov 16, 2014

I have no idea what I'm doing.
I can't stop laughing at the shirts. One person sent it to their cousin lmao.

Ichabod Tane
Oct 30, 2005

A most notable
coward, an infinite and endless liar, an hourly promise breaker, the owner of no one good quality.

https://youtu.be/_Ojd0BdtMBY?t=4
That poo poo is funny. The unfunny goons in here going, "f-f-fraud!!!!" is not.

theflyingexecutive
Apr 22, 2007

lol it’s fifteen fuckin bucks

Snow Cone Capone
Jul 31, 2003

Choco1980 posted:

To be fair, it's not like, some kind of personal vendetta or anything, I've just seen you post long enough to realize you're a moron, which makes me hesitate to agree with you on anything. :thumbsup:

a thousand times this lol

Glenn Quebec posted:

That poo poo is funny. The unfunny goons in here going, "f-f-fraud!!!!" is not.

it's just one guy and everyone already knows he's an unfunny turdbaby

TheDarkFlame
May 4, 2013

You tell me I didn't build that?

I'll have you know I worked my fingers to the bone to get where I am today.

Terrible Robot posted:

Flikken posted:

ded posted:

So what is the final art?
A picture of McNally pointing a finger at us with text that said "hahaha you actually paid for this"
You know, I’d be totally OK with this. That would be funny as hell.

Syrian Lannister posted:

Slavic Crime Yacht posted:

i would wear a shirt of mcnally_finger_guns.jpg

So, uh, guess the thread got what they asked for! Sucks for the people who wanted a real shirt and not a wearable punchline, but maybe the second attempt will produce something wearable?

I read back to see if this thread started off as a prank or evolved into one, and this post on the second page might be telling:

McNally posted:

If this ain't the face you're seeing, don't send the money.

This is a face you can trust.

bring back old gbs
Feb 28, 2007

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

theflyingexecutive posted:

lol it’s fifteen fuckin bucks

LEGAL. RAMIFICATIONS.

Veni Vidi Ameche!
Nov 2, 2017

by Fluffdaddy

Snow Cone Capone posted:

a thousand times this lol

it's just one guy and everyone already knows he's an unfunny turdbaby

Lol. Almost 2,000 posts on this account, and maybe a dozen have involved any kind of drama or dust-up. You can’t think of a single thing I’ve ever said without stalking my history. You’re just a coward who wanted to get in some licks because you feel safe in a crowd.

My entire thesis was, “It’s a dick move to take $1,000 dollars from people, and not deliver what you promised,” and half a dozen goons lost their loving minds racing to their keyboards to poo poo on me for it. Lol, yeah. I’m the problem, here.

bring back old gbs
Feb 28, 2007

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Lol. Almost 2,000 posts on this account, and maybe a dozen have involved any kind of drama or dust-up. You can’t think of a single thing I’ve ever said without stalking my history. You’re just a coward who wanted to get in some licks because you feel safe in a crowd.

My entire thesis was, “It’s a dick move to take $1,000 dollars from people, and not deliver what you promised,” and half a dozen goons lost their loving minds racing to their keyboards to poo poo on me for it. Lol, yeah. I’m the problem, here.

ooooomg dude why would u do this to yourself??

Grognan
Jan 23, 2007

by Fluffdaddy
given all the vets that throw down money on that can afford it? lol, its like they enlisted all over again

RFC2324
Jun 7, 2012

http 418

The saga is coming from inside the thread

Ghostlight
Sep 25, 2009

maybe for one second you can pause; try to step into another person's perspective, and understand that a watermelon is cursing me

source ur quotes

HairyManling
Jul 20, 2011

No flipping.
Fun Shoe
How many shirts did Veni order and how many sizes too small is 6x for them to fit into?

Veni Vidi Ameche!
Nov 2, 2017

by Fluffdaddy

HairyManling posted:

How many shirts did Veni order and how many sizes too small is 6x for them to fit into?

I ordered 28, and they fit OK, except they’re tight over my man-boobs. I don’t see how that’s relevant.

Hoshi
Jan 20, 2013

:wrongcity:

Grem posted:

I suggest you all read the Idiots thread in GiP and look for McNally's posts. No one in GiP is gonna ask for their money back.

Yeah he was the perfect person to do this and get away with it

goatsestretchgoals
Jun 4, 2011

I ordered 28, and they fit OK, except they’re tight over my man-boobs. I don’t see how that’s relevant.

so what you're saying is that you're able to roll with the punches

bunky
Aug 29, 2004

Lol. Almost 2,000 posts on this account,

cool re-reg you turbo nerd

Dillbag
Mar 4, 2007

Click here to join Lem Lee in the Hell Of Being Cut To Pieces
Nap Ghost

Pretend I posted the "I'm not owned" Drill tweet except it blows up to fill the screen like the giant ironicat smilie.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TTerrible
Jul 15, 2005
Give McNally a star