Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Baku
Aug 20, 2005

by Fluffdaddy

A Gnarlacious Bro posted:

Rockabilly dorks are literally always racist. It's a core componenet of their subculture.

I have engaged w/ this subculture because I'm a girl who's into the style, but I definitely hate it

never trust anybody for whom the rebel flag is more important than the bad feelings it evokes in sane people

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

gaydad
Mar 23, 2015

lol he never recovered from his fiverr incident

paradoxGentleman
Dec 10, 2013

wheres the jester, I could do with some pointless nonsense right about now

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8t6JfL47EW0

Peanut Butler
Jul 25, 2003

'whoops i'm an irresponsible idiot' -every video game boy

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,
slægt skal følge slægters gang

lol

also, what a lovely loving camera

Zeroisanumber
Oct 23, 2010

Nap Ghost

rudatron posted:

so that other twitter account claiming mistaken identity was probably itself a nazi psy-op running interference.

Or cops. Or just someone talking poo poo.

CheesyDog
Jul 4, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Zeroisanumber posted:

Or cops. Or just someone talking poo poo.

why do you keep repeating the explanation?

collocation
Jun 17, 2018

Tks for the additional info everyone. It's hard to phrase this in a way that doesn't sound dumb, but while I'm not glad that he was acting like an rear end in a top hat, I'm glad that the guy who got beat was an rear end in a top hat who deserved to get beaten down.

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

https://twitter.com/classiclib3ral/status/1022475496364404736

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer
he's by far the dumbest of all the higher profile alt-right grifters

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

collocation posted:

Tks for the additional info everyone. It's hard to phrase this in a way that doesn't sound dumb, but while I'm not glad that he was acting like an rear end in a top hat, I'm glad that the guy who got beat was an rear end in a top hat who deserved to get beaten down.

hey! at least you found out your friend might be a nazi

BornAPoorBlkChild
Sep 24, 2012
https://twitter.com/LilithLovett/status/991901617833234432

https://twitter.com/HuskyJack92/status/991951224093184001

https://twitter.com/HuskyJack92/status/991951704823353344

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

wait until that guy finds out that people screaming at him and ostracizing him for open adoration of toddler concentration camps is itself free speech, and that opposition to allowing them to do this consists of seeking to punish them for wrong think

gaydad
Mar 23, 2015
https://mobile.twitter.com/Reuters/status/1022305653359091712

Agean90
Jun 28, 2008

lol @ facebook

Pander
Oct 9, 2007

Fear is the glue that holds society together. It's what makes people suppress their worst impulses. Fear is power.

And at the end of fear, oblivion.

Krankenstyle posted:

lol

also, what a lovely loving camera

why do they all look like the corrupt deputy from twin peaks s3?

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

Jose posted:

he's by far the dumbest of all the higher profile alt-right grifters

Nobody is dumber than Posobiec.

MizPiz
May 29, 2013

by Athanatos

Pener Kropoopkin posted:

Nobody is dumber than Posobiec.

Except everyone else in the alt-right

collocation
Jun 17, 2018

Al! posted:

hey! at least you found out your friend might be a nazi

I was going to respond with an effort post, but gently caress it. The first time that I saw said friend punch out a nazi was when he was a minor in the mid-90's breaking the jaw of the biggest adult skinhead in our town. Courage and being 6'5 by the age of 14 allows one to do beautiful things and, as someone who was 5'11 by age 9 and then never grew again, I greatly envy the advantages that being a giant gives him. Thankfully, he has continued to use his pro-wrestler like physique to beat up nazis, sexists, and assholes ever since.

Whether you're trolling or just think that anyone who ever has questions about anything that ever gets posted here must be a literal nazi, your simulated and/or genuine hysteria doesn't help our cause.

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose
Baked Alaska is so dumb he's like accidental performance art

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

collocation posted:

I was going to respond with an effort post, but gently caress it. The first time that I saw said friend punch out a nazi was when he was a minor in the mid-90's breaking the jaw of the biggest adult skinhead in our town. Courage and being 6'5 by the age of 14 allows one to do beautiful things and, as someone who was 5'11 by age 9 and then never grew again, I greatly envy the advantages that being a giant gives him. Thankfully, he has continued to use his pro-wrestler like physique to beat up nazis, sexists, and assholes ever since.

Whether you're trolling or just think that anyone who ever has questions about anything that ever gets posted here must be a literal nazi, your simulated and/or genuine hysteria doesn't help our cause.

uh oh, this means you might be the nazi

Grape
Nov 16, 2017

Happily shilling for China!
I also put in my vote for PeterSweden being the dumbest alt-righter.

Captain_Maclaine
Sep 30, 2001

Grape posted:

I also put in my vote for PeterSweden being the dumbest alt-righter.

It's an eternal race to the bottom. Whenever one of them seems decisively the dumbest ever, all the others get an unconscious signal that it's time to start livestreaming a meltdown in a Wendy's parking.

Grape
Nov 16, 2017

Happily shilling for China!
It's the eyes man, look into PeterSweden's bottomless vacancy and know the bottom.

collocation
Jun 17, 2018

Al! posted:

uh oh, this means you might be the nazi

Ah, you're a troll. I see. 45 probations and 2 bans, Impressive. Kinda surprising that you're even still here.

Captain_Maclaine
Sep 30, 2001

collocation posted:

Ah, you're a troll. I see.

:allears:

Agean90
Jun 28, 2008

collocation posted:

45 probations and 2 bans, Impressive. Kinda surprising that you're even still here.

your new here aren't you

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

welcome to CSPAM, bans and probations are a badge of honor here

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

im so happy

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

Captain_Maclaine posted:

It's an eternal race to the bottom. Whenever one of them seems decisively the dumbest ever, all the others get an unconscious signal that it's time to start livestreaming a meltdown in a Wendy's parking.

i think you have to separate them out into different categories, baked alaska is probably the most pathetic, i don't even know how to classify miles tails jeong, i still don't think anyone is as dumb as dirt on a fundamental level as petersweden

collocation
Jun 17, 2018

Epic High Five posted:

welcome to CSPAM, bans and probations are a badge of honor here

Weird, but that's cool. I literally only have read this thread and I only paid to register to post some funny stuff about Stephen Miller's family initially, so I'm not really aware of the broader culture of the site. For the most part, this thread has always seemed pretty bullshit free, with the absolute worst (but not that bad) moments being when people get revved up about video games and switch topics from fascists to games for 4 pages every so often.

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

collocation posted:

Ah, you're a troll. I see. 45 probations and 2 bans, Impressive. Kinda surprising that you're even still here.

heya

do me next

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

ian miles cheong is by far the most pathetic

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

:harambe:

collocation posted:

Lmao

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

like all of them have (usually non-white) wives, and most of them have a lot of money as well

not cheong tho

cheong is broke as hell, nobody knows who he is, and his biggest success was getting a regular feature called Incel Corner

collocation
Jun 17, 2018

Mariana Horchata posted:

heya

do me next

Wow, gives a whole new meaning to the term permaban.

I AM GRANDO
Aug 20, 2006

Baked Alaska would be my personal pick for the nazi most likely to have a learning disability.

Beef Stew
Dec 27, 2009

Epic High Five posted:

like all of them have (usually non-white) wives, and most of them have a lot of money as well

not cheong tho

cheong is broke as hell, nobody knows who he is, and his biggest success was getting a regular feature called Incel Corner

What about that one twitter person that literally lives off gruel and is in constant pain from a medical condition that they can't afford to have treated and spends all day posting about how great and awesome capitalism is. Communismkills or something?

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Beef Stew posted:

What about that one twitter person that literally lives off gruel and is in constant pain from a medical condition that they can't afford to have treated and spends all day posting about how great and awesome capitalism is. Communismkills or something?

Jordan Peterson actually has quite a bit of money now

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

A Gnarlacious Bro
Apr 25, 2007

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Yeah that's her. Communismkills was from a time when there were a lot more fash on tumblr and pretty much only got attention from people on tumblr mocking her. She runs more of a Ann Coulter style grift though that's less reliant on streaming and antics and more on whining and bitchy observations.