Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Dungeon Ecology

honey our marriage numbers are way down this quarter

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

alnilam

:glomp: hope u r well vanisheur

sb hermit

alnilam posted:

Jaded Burnout

We are happy you have returned to us.

City of Glompton

vanisher! :glomp:

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
see i told you mom, some people who go to the store for cigarettes DO come back

Macnult

Manifisto

alnilam posted:

ty nesamdoom!

Robot Made of Meat

alnilam posted:

Thanks to Manifisto for the sig!

Slush Garbo

FALSE SLACK
is
BETTER
than
NO SLACK

Luvcow posted:

see i told you mom, some people who go to the store for cigarettes DO come back

lol damb

Scaly Haylie

sup guys how's it hangin

alnilam

is that the new Sims

Scaly Haylie

alnilam posted:

is that the new Sims

no it's sims 3 but it is a new sim. he's a firefighter

Scaly Haylie

oh my god

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!

vanisher posted:

Hey its a flippin luvcow and all my byob friends!!

Im good, was just going through a rough time personally. I'm fully prepared to get back into BYOB and rebuild my chill.

Thanks friends

:glomp:

https://i.imgur.com/QKTkerO.mp4
Sig elements by Manifisto and Heather Papps
Sig File protected by SigLock. do NOT steal this sig!

Dungeon Ecology

◯ woop woop

City of Glompton

hello byob

my weekend starts now and i got all the supplies i need for an extra good one :peanut:

thank you PSP for the beautiful spring sig

ShinyBirdTeeth

sparkle sparkle sparkle

City of Glompton posted:

hello byob

my weekend starts now and i got all the supplies i need for an extra good one :peanut:

a case of burriots and a family size can of cheese dip

City of Glompton

close! i have chips and salsa and guac and cheese dip, rum and coke, a new google mini for the bedroom, and a canoe!

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

yes! yes! YES!

i have the day off tomorrow and the right tides for a river day so :):hf::)

City of Glompton

yeah!

for me, there's a big pond, and there's the river, and i'm very excited.

i borrowed the Sportspal canoe of my childhood from my parents. it's beat up, but very reliable.

they have a picture of it where it got caught in rapids and bent in half, and they were still able to repair it :wth:

City of Glompton fucked around with this message at 03:19 on Jul 27, 2018

alnilam

City of Glompton posted:

yeah!

i borrowed the Sportspal canoe of my childhood from my parents. it's beat up, but very reliable.

they have a picture of it where it got caught in rapids and bent in half, and they were still able to repair it :wth:

woah :wth:

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

City of Glompton posted:

yeah!

Wind in the Willows by Kenneth Grahame posted:

"Is it so nice as all that?" asked the mole, shyly...

"Nice? It's the only thing," said the Water Rat Solemnly, as he leaned forward for his stroke. "Believe me, my young friend, there is nothing -- absolutely nothing -- half so much worth doing as simply messing about in boats."

"Simply messing...about in boats -- or with boats... In or out of 'em it doesn't matter. Nothing seems to matter, that's the charm of it. Whether you get away, or whether you don't; whether you arrive at your destination or whether you reach somewhere else, or whether you never get anywhere at all, you're always busy, and you never do anything in particular; and when you've done it there's always something else to do, and you can do it if you like, but you'd much better not."

"Look here! If you've really nothing else on hand this morning, supposing we drop down the river together and have a long day of it.?"

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

hi. I saw grandson and joywave and it was super loving good.

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!

hamjobs posted:

:dance:

https://i.imgur.com/QKTkerO.mp4
Sig elements by Manifisto and Heather Papps
Sig File protected by SigLock. do NOT steal this sig!

Manifisto

hamjobs posted:

:byob1::hf::rznv: concert buddy, I saw courtney barnett and she put on a hell of a show

ty nesamdoom!

Manifisto

City of Glompton posted:

when I was pretty young I was in a canoe where that exact thing happened, they were able to unwrap it from the rock and pop it back into shape and I continued to paddle it for the rest of a multi day trip

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Manifisto posted:

:byob1::hf::rznv: concert buddy, I saw courtney barnett and she put on a hell of a show

I'm loving jealous; I love her! Pics?

Here's my album of lovely phone pics from Joywave and Grandson. I'm have better when I'm done processing from the big camera.

Ramon, playing guitar with Grandson, used my pic of him tearing it up in his Instagram story. I got lots of hugs post show. It was a good life.

http://imgur.com/a/o4xGg9p

Scaly Haylie

City of Glompton posted:

another pre-byob success story

barfdog

could someone make a sig for me of a minidisc with a balaclava on and an AK-47? that'd be super dope

https://i.imgur.com/FLpAnfS.mp4

City of Glompton

hello byob. i was abruptly awakened on my day off to go fix the internet in my office :(

but it's fixed now and i have iced coffee :)

Bluedeanie

It's no longer a blue world, Max. Where could we go?

hey city of glompton? sorry to bother you at home but you know that funny website where the persons wiener is spinning around and it plays that song by dead or alive? well we had it all the way up to like 80,000 spins in the breakroom but fuckin alice accidentally backed it out to go to ask jeeves and now we cant find it again, can you come in and fix it? we got you an iced coffee

Jaded Burnout

babes. my darlings. it is raining here for the first time in over a month and the temperature is dropping about 10C and oh my god it’s wonderful I love you all

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

Bluedeanie posted:

hey city of glompton? sorry to bother you at home but you know that funny website where the persons wiener is spinning around and it plays that song by dead or alive? well we had it all the way up to like 80,000 spins in the breakroom but fuckin alice accidentally backed it out to go to ask jeeves and now we cant find it again, can you come in and fix it? we got you an iced coffee

cda

by Hand Knit
General note to iks: it's ok to put threads in the goldmine if they're very good. In fact, I think you should consider it part of your duty before you stop being ik to goldmine the thread that you think is the best one from your tenure.

alnilam

I'll admit as a mod i suffer from FONLATLOIFP (fear of not letting a thread lives out its full potential) and as a result i sometimes end up forgetting to goldmine a thread until it's too late. I'll try to get better but

please ANy member of the community feel free to suggest a goldmine at any time

and IKs goldmine away too

Jaded Burnout

JB for IK 2021

City of Glompton

Jaded Burnout posted:

babes. my darlings. it is raining here for the first time in over a month and the temperature is dropping about 10C and oh my god it’s wonderful I love you all

nice, enjoy :)

Manifisto

hamjobs posted:

I'm loving jealous; I love her! Pics?

Here's my album of lovely phone pics from Joywave and Grandson. I'm have better when I'm done processing from the big camera.

Ramon, playing guitar with Grandson, used my pic of him tearing it up in his Instagram story. I got lots of hugs post show. It was a good life.

http://imgur.com/a/o4xGg9p

sadly I did not take any pix with my crappy camera phone, although I sort of wish I had, the light setup they had was very cool and there were some extremely photogenic moments. but the internet being what it is I figured one of the people I saw recording the concert would upload it to youtube or whatever.

your pix came out really well, esp for a camera phone!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

lmbo calrissian

i'm into fashion
men are my passion
Daily haiku (do we have a thread?)

In a rut we sit
Feeling dusty record sleeves
Soldier boy tell them