Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Rusty Rickshaw
Apr 30, 2008
What does gold star mean?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fleta Mcgurn
Oct 5, 2003

Porpoise noise continues.

Phy posted:

Did she get banned again? I thought she was back on an "ok don't threaten to engulf the President in your cavernous vagina any more and we'll stop banning your reregs" basis

Now, what the gently caress is wrong with saying that? I rather wish someone would.

UP THE BUM NO BABY
Sep 1, 2011

by Hand Knit

Rusty Rickshaw posted:

What does gold star mean?

Gold Star families are those who have had someone die in the military while on active duty.

Riot Carol Danvers
Jul 30, 2004

It's super dumb, but I can't stop myself. This is just kind of how I do things.

UP THE BUM NO BABY posted:

Gold Star families are those who have had someone die in the military while on active duty.

Someone in the immediate family. Not like, a cousin.

McNally
Sep 13, 2007

Ask me about Proposition 305

Do you like muskets?

redneck nazgul posted:

he's already got a gold one

:golfclap:

Viva Miriya
Jan 9, 2007

love how quiet this thread got after that

TehRedWheelbarrow
Mar 16, 2011

Fan of Britches

Viva Miriya posted:

i was just wondering when the next m night shamalama twist was going to come in the t shirt saga. :shrug: this thread is often very quiet.

Professor of Cats
Mar 22, 2009

Weeelp, it's about time I hit the ol dusty trail. See y'all soon.

FruitNYogurtParfait
Mar 29, 2006

Sion lied. Deadtear died for our sins. #VengeanceForDeadtear
#PunGateNeverForget
#ModLivesMatter

redneck nazgul posted:

he's already got a gold one

lmao

also less dark lmao and that guy going through all the phases of being owned on the internet

Fleta Mcgurn
Oct 5, 2003

Viva Miriya posted:

It was a moment of silence for are falling heerose, how dare u

LostCosmonaut
Feb 15, 2014

“I’m not owned, I’m not owned!” I scream as my shirt expands to size 6XL.

ToxicSlurpee
Nov 5, 2003

-=SEND HELP=-

Pillbug

Fleta Mcgurn posted:

Now, what the gently caress is wrong with saying that? I rather wish someone would.

Making any kind of threat against the president is pretty serious. Sr. Lowtax would rather not get subpoenaed over that sort of thing. Again.

Hauki
May 11, 2010

ToxicSlurpee posted:

Making any kind of threat against the president is pretty serious. Sr. Lowtax would rather not get subpoenaed over that sort of thing. Again.

but do you really believe that’s a credible threat

Ghostlight
Sep 25, 2009

maybe for one second you can pause; try to step into another person's perspective, and understand that a watermelon is cursing me

Veni Vidi Ameche! posted:

Did the guys who bought the shirts get caught on tape making an unprovoked attack the guy who made the shirts? It's my bad if I missed that part of the story.

I actually loled at the avatar.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

more like veni vedi accidi

bring back old gbs
Feb 28, 2007

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Did the guys who bought the shirts get caught on tape making an unprovoked attack the guy who made the shirts? It's my bad if I missed that part of the story.

lmao bless u Cash Crab

Bobby Digital
Sep 4, 2009
Iirc Veni Vedi also got super annoyed when they learned that sharks are in fact smooth, so they might have been born without a sense of humor :(

McNally
Sep 13, 2007

Do you like muskets?
I'm offended that my picture wasn't made an av for a better shitposter.

Runa
Feb 13, 2011

McNally posted:

I'm offended that my face wasn't attached to a better shitposter.

The perils of pranks

bring back old gbs
Feb 28, 2007

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

McNally posted:

I'm offended that my picture wasn't made an av for a better shitposter.

hey u gave me a for-real out loud laugh with ur good and legal prank and im dead inside so that was very nice to feel again :)

ToxicSlurpee
Nov 5, 2003

-=SEND HELP=-

Pillbug

Hauki posted:

but do you really believe that’s a credible threat

Only from your mom.

Seriously though, I think it's stupid to take that kind of threat seriously but I also get why somebody would look a bit closer to rule out any possible actual threat. I can also understand Sr. Lowtax just not wanting to deal with that sort of thing at all.

McNally
Sep 13, 2007

Do you like muskets?

bring back old gbs posted:

hey u gave me a for-real out loud laugh with ur good and legal prank and im dead inside so that was very nice to feel again :)

I assure you that there's nothing that's even ethically questionable about my prank, let along illegal.

TehRedWheelbarrow
Mar 16, 2011

Fan of Britches
He did toxx himself to prove his vestal virtue

Tendai
Mar 16, 2007

"When the eagles are silent, the parrots begin to jabber."

Grimey Drawer

Fleta Mcgurn posted:

Sometimes you grab the pussy, sometimes the pussy grabs you

avshalemon
Jun 28, 2018

i love this place

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

Phy posted:

Did she get banned again? I thought she was back on an "ok don't threaten to engulf the President in your cavernous vagina any more and we'll stop banning your reregs" basis

Why does everyone forget that she also threatened to absorb his power through a nine month reverse-pregnancy?!

Aesop Poprock
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer

*slowly lowers your head down on the bed and covers you with a blanket making comforting shushes*

Tendai
Mar 16, 2007

"When the eagles are silent, the parrots begin to jabber."

Grimey Drawer

Who What Now posted:

Why does everyone forget that she also threatened to absorb his power through a nine month reverse-pregnancy?!

Because everyone does that :rolleyes:

Choco1980
Feb 22, 2013

I fell in love with a Video Nasty

Bobby Digital posted:

Iirc Veni Vedi also got super annoyed when they learned that sharks are in fact smooth, so they might have been born without a sense of humor :(

Yeah, shortly after he registered that account (he would later admit in this very thread that yes it was a re-reg. I can't remember what the embarrassing thing was that he was trying to cover up or who he was before), like at most 3 days, he jumped into a joke derail in the PYF Comics thread about this comic:

by filling up over a page of the thread with long scientific posts about how sharks aren't smooth if you pet them backwards, going full on sperg and pretty much just word for word repeating himself in the argument over and over again like that one legendary internet post from the kid who took issue with the way his sister flipped her hair into a ponytail before getting water-weighed. VVA has since yet to convince me and I'm sure many others that the sperg diagnosis was wrong.

Fleta Mcgurn
Oct 5, 2003

If a cat will gently caress you up when you pet it backwards, why the hell would you try it with a shark, anyways?!

Ariong
Jun 25, 2012

Get bashed, platonist!

Fleta Mcgurn posted:

If a cat will gently caress you up when you pet it backwards, why the hell would you try it with a shark, anyways?!

Because their soft skin feels so great that it’s worth the risk.

I, Butthole
Jun 30, 2007

Begin the operations of the gas chambers, gas schools, gas universities, gas libraries, gas museums, gas dance halls, and gas threads, etcetera.
I DEMAND IT

Fleta Mcgurn posted:

They're smooth, it doesn't matter which way you pet them

1stGear
Jan 16, 2010

Here's to the new us.

Nope. Your anger about this is funnier to me than that “prank” could ever be, though, so thanks for that.

HEH U MAD BRO? HEH HEH HEH

bring back old gbs
Feb 28, 2007

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

1stGear posted:

HEH U MAD BRO? HEH HEH HEH

plz don't quote this because he finds it so funny. hes just laughing about it, gaining power.

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

Tendai posted:

Because everyone does that :rolleyes:

I had no idea unbirthing was so prevelant

I, Butthole posted:

They're smooth, it doesn't matter which way you pet them

This guy knows his shark facts

TehRedWheelbarrow
Mar 16, 2011

Fan of Britches
Like santana featuring rob thomas of matchbox 21

KoRMaK
Jul 31, 2012

After several m night shymalyn twists this got posted lol

Viva Miriya posted:

*inhales deeply and screeches* THEN WHERES MY SHIRT BITCH!?!?!?!??!?!?!?

Ichabod Tane
Oct 30, 2005

A most notable
coward, an infinite and endless liar, an hourly promise breaker, the owner of no one good quality.

https://youtu.be/_Ojd0BdtMBY?t=4
Hey can I request the pic of some preteen on twitter reverse-owning an SA mod for being a massive tool?

Viva Miriya
Jan 9, 2007

KoRMaK posted:

After several m night shymalyn twists this got posted lol

I DEMAND GOON JUSTICE

TehRedWheelbarrow
Mar 16, 2011

Fan of Britches
Really? Because you might be on the losing end of that one friend.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Viva Miriya
Jan 9, 2007

sneakyfrog posted:

Really? Because you might be on the losing end of that one friend.

I WILL GO TO THE BETTER BUSINESS BUREAU