Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011

THC posted:

https://twitter.com/705Royalty/status/1022239403144634368

Conservatives want Canada to be attacked by terrorists more than the actual terrorists do lol

even if they aren't good at anything else conservatives are really good at spreading ISIS propaganda

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a primate
Jun 2, 2010

the only craven act of politicizing so far has been the police’s new idea to ban handguns in the city. Not that it’s a bad idea, but didn’t we already learn that the gun game illegally from the US?

infernal machines
Oct 11, 2012

we monitor many frequencies. we listen always. came a voice, out of the babel of tongues, speaking to us. it played us a mighty dub.
also, iirc, handguns were already banned in toronto after 2005

they've also banned the sale of handgun ammo in toronto, but frankly i don't know how many people were rolling up on the bay and dundas canadian tire to buy shells.

Dinosaurtrain
Mar 7, 2018

by R. Guyovich
lol ontario. this is great and i can't wait to see the glorious results of doug ford in 4 or 5 years

MonsieurChoc
Oct 12, 2013

Every species can smell its own extinction.
Remember when a dumbass anglo tried to kill Pauline Marois?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M1p52z6XEmI

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

Dinosaurtrain posted:

lol ontario. this is great and i can't wait to see the glorious results of doug ford in 4 or 5 years

well mr ford just said half the elections in toronto don't count, so that's a good start

Dinosaurtrain
Mar 7, 2018

by R. Guyovich
you deserve the people you elect

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

Dinosaurtrain posted:

you deserve the people you elect

FPTP means we don't even have to elect him, he just gains 100% power once he gets 40% of the vote

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

we're definitely stupid assholes who deserve this mind you

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:
Fptp owns ironically thanks Justin

DariusLikewise
Oct 4, 2008

You wore that on Halloween?
ndp is going to get kicked out alberta, scheer will win a majority in 2019 and the canadian conservative party is going to re-write the charter and we are all hosed

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

Reality Loser posted:

Fptp owns ironically thanks Justin

"there's no law saying we have to keep election promises" - the centrist creed

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

DariusLikewise posted:

ndp is going to get kicked out alberta, scheer will win a majority in 2019 and the canadian conservative party is going to re-write the charter and we are all hosed

everyone knew the ndp wouldn't last long in alberta, there's no loving way the boomers would let their hard-grifted money be spent on stupid things like schools for long

e: though bc is flirting with proportional representation which has both the liberals and tories loving terrified because it might start spreading

Yinlock has issued a correction as of 16:34 on Jul 27, 2018

DariusLikewise
Oct 4, 2008

Yinlock posted:

everyone knew the ndp wouldn't last long in alberta, there's no loving way the boomers would let their hard-grifted money be spent on stupid things like schools for long

e: though bc is flirting with proportional representation which has both the liberals and tories loving terrified because it might start spreading

the issue isnt really losing the alberta ndp, it's the fact that the conservatives would have more then enough control to fulfill the amending formula

also burn this country to the ground

https://twitter.com/iD4RO/status/1022905252008275968

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011
I look forward to our new constitution abolishing equalization and declaring universal healthcare illegal.

DariusLikewise
Oct 4, 2008

Section XII

Oil is the only acceptable fuel source and all people must own One (1) motor vehicle

DariusLikewise
Oct 4, 2008

who am i kidding, the cons would just photo copy the american constitution and just scratch out any references to america and states.

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

DariusLikewise posted:

the issue isnt really losing the alberta ndp, it's the fact that the conservatives would have more then enough control to fulfill the amending formula

also burn this country to the ground

https://twitter.com/iD4RO/status/1022905252008275968

i'm the people in the comments being like "oh so u call people u disagree with nazis?????"

Doc Neutral
Jan 31, 2014
Stay woke Trudeau.

https://twitter.com/VICE/status/1022552958553268224

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:
Russia hacked the ontario elections

infernal machines
Oct 11, 2012

we monitor many frequencies. we listen always. came a voice, out of the babel of tongues, speaking to us. it played us a mighty dub.
x-post form CanPol

Joe Warmington on Faith Goldie: Sure, she's hosted Nazis and repeated white power slogans on air, but she's a good kid

https://twitter.com/joe_warmington/status/898350408074244097

Bonus: Freeze peach!
https://twitter.com/sunlorrie/status/1023166851067437057

So yeah, a syndicated columnist from The Toronto Sun is endorsing a known white supremacist for mayor.

Postmedia: We like actual Nazis now!

flakeloaf
Feb 26, 2003

Still better than android clock

infernal machines posted:

x-post form CanPol

Joe Warmington on Faith Goldie: Sure, she's hosted Nazis and repeated white power slogans on air, but she's a good kid

No officer I don't know why my son was at a Klan rally but it's certainly not because he's a racist.

Tiberius Thyben
Feb 7, 2013

Gone Phishing

infernal machines posted:

x-post form CanPol

This is the most beautiful version of "my friend is [bad] but really he's an okay guy" I have ever seen.

xtal
Jan 9, 2011

by Fluffdaddy
nvm on this one

xtal has issued a correction as of 03:31 on Jul 29, 2018

Dinosaurtrain
Mar 7, 2018

by R. Guyovich
you know what's really hilarious is nobody hacked ontario's elections. ontarians are that loving stupid

i mean gently caress, not even british columbians were dumb enough to give christy clark another loving term. how loving stupid does that make everyone who voted doug ford

and british columbians are DUMB AS gently caress

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011

Dinosaurtrain posted:

you know what's really hilarious is nobody hacked ontario's elections. ontarians are that loving stupid

i mean gently caress, not even british columbians were dumb enough to give christy clark another loving term. how loving stupid does that make everyone who voted doug ford

and british columbians are DUMB AS gently caress

clark and ford got almost the exact same proportion of the vote

Dinosaurtrain
Mar 7, 2018

by R. Guyovich

defund the cbc

univbee
Jun 3, 2004

Dinosaurtrain posted:

defund the cbc

To own the libs, right?

Tan Dumplord
Mar 9, 2005

by FactsAreUseless

Dinosaurtrain posted:

defund the cbc

:wrong:

publicly fund all newsmedia but strictly regulate editorial content and enforce a minimum amount of secular values, morals, and ethics education

xtal
Jan 9, 2011

by Fluffdaddy

sliderule posted:

:wrong:

publicly fund all newsmedia but strictly regulate editorial content and enforce a minimum amount of secular values, morals, and ethics education

How are you gonna enforce that, Lenin?

The CBC is already a big reason Jordan Peterson is so popular. Not so surprising that, when your populace is poo poo, public media is poo poo.

DariusLikewise
Oct 4, 2008

just fire robyn urback and close the opinion section, the experiment is a failure

Tan Dumplord
Mar 9, 2005

by FactsAreUseless

xtal posted:

How are you gonna enforce that, Lenin?

here's the response i thought about for a long time

*faaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaart*

xtal
Jan 9, 2011

by Fluffdaddy

sliderule posted:

here's the response i thought about for a long time

*faaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaart*

> The Romanovs were told to wait in the cellar room while the truck that would transport them was being brought to the House. A few minutes later, an execution squad of secret police was brought in and Yurovsky read aloud the order given to him by the Ural Executive Committee: *faaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaart*

Tan Dumplord
Mar 9, 2005

by FactsAreUseless

xtal posted:

> The Romanovs were told to wait in the cellar room while the truck that would transport them was being brought to the House. A few minutes later, an execution squad of secret police was brought in and Yurovsky read aloud the order given to him by the Ural Executive Committee: *faaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaart*

dont stop im almost there

Dinosaurtrain
Mar 7, 2018

by R. Guyovich
so who is Nicholas? Rex Murphy

Tan Dumplord
Mar 9, 2005

by FactsAreUseless

Dinosaurtrain posted:

so who is Nicholas? Rex Murphy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YqWrrI_XSEo

Juul-Whip
Mar 10, 2008

Having read these negative comments trashing the Real Estate Industry, I have to reply!!! There are no doubt questionable transactions that have occurred and may be continuing, however to trash the Industry as corrupt, fails to recognize the thousands of hard working Realtors® through out the Province who on a daily basis act professionally and serve the members of their communities. As a Realtor in rural BC, where everyone knows you, there is little if any "criminal intent" or actions that occur.Though it seems to be the popular thing to "Slag" Realtors® to day, I for one would like to see the Empirical Evidence backing up these claims and a realistic assessment of the problem. This attack ion the Industry is getting out of hand!

Dinosaurtrain
Mar 7, 2018

by R. Guyovich
realtors are small business job creators

y'all not disparaging small business middle class are you?

univbee
Jun 3, 2004

Dinosaurtrain posted:

realtors are small business job creators

y'all not disparaging small business middle class are you?

It's Realtors®

Now you're going to get sued.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dreylad
Jun 19, 2001
canadian real estate is the Desert of the Realtor