Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ActusRhesus
Sep 18, 2007

"Perhaps the fact the defendant had to be dragged out of the courtroom while declaring 'Death to you all, a Jihad on the court' may have had something to do with the revocation of his bond. That or calling the judge a bald-headed cock-sucker. Either way."

Pook Good Mook posted:

You don't need to patent something when there's no one who can compete with you.

Challenge accepted.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

nutri_void
Apr 18, 2015

I shall devour your soul.
Grimey Drawer
None of you have anything on me, a regular at the football (the one you play with feet and a spherical ball) subforum

blarzgh
Apr 14, 2009

SNITCHIN' RANDY
Grimey Drawer
You mean soccer

Toona the Cat
Jun 9, 2004

The Greatest
I’m on my post-bar (lol) trip and Vermont is pretty dope

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

bone shaking.
soul baking.
Just got semi-rejected from the last state job I interviewed with. They could have hired me now, but instead told me to contact them again after I'm accepted to the bar and I'll be in consideration the next time a spot opens up. All state jobs have the option to hire immediately so long as you're sworn in within 12 months. I'm getting sworn in September. :smith:

blarzgh
Apr 14, 2009

SNITCHIN' RANDY
Grimey Drawer

Mr. Nice! posted:

Just got semi-rejected from the last state job I interviewed with. They could have hired me now, but instead told me to contact them again after I'm accepted to the bar and I'll be in consideration the next time a spot opens up. All state jobs have the option to hire immediately so long as you're sworn in within 12 months. I'm getting sworn in September. :smith:

What about the other gig?

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

bone shaking.
soul baking.

blarzgh posted:

What about the other gig?

The other gig decided they don't need anyone right away since the new contracts go online next month so they put up postings and are taking applications for their spots. I'm not flat out denied, but I'm just "in the running."

My placement office just sent me an email asking me if I'll take a part time clerking spot in a solo's office if I can get her to bump the pay up from $15/hr since he's looking for a student and I'll be licensed soon.

e: a goon has got me a potential referral, but it's going to require driving up to Atlanta for an interview and moving up there if I get an offer.

G-Mawwwwwww
Jan 31, 2003

My LPth are Hot Garbage
Biscuit Hider
I shook down three clients for money and made $4500. Crisis averted.

ActusRhesus
Sep 18, 2007

"Perhaps the fact the defendant had to be dragged out of the courtroom while declaring 'Death to you all, a Jihad on the court' may have had something to do with the revocation of his bond. That or calling the judge a bald-headed cock-sucker. Either way."
Oh goody. Nutjob “investigative reporter” doing a documentary on one of my cases. *siiiiigh*

yronic heroism
Oct 31, 2008

ActusRhesus posted:

Oh goody. Nutjob “investigative reporter” doing a documentary on one of my cases. *siiiiigh*

Looking forward to documentaries about all the innocents railroaded by goons. Only a matter of time before they crack the code on the trains thing.

ActusRhesus
Sep 18, 2007

yronic heroism posted:

Looking forward to documentaries about all the innocents railroaded by goons. Only a matter of time before they crack the code on the trains thing.

I can’t give the facts Bc it’s an instant doxx. But.... she’s nuts.

Edit: gently caress it. Anyone who wanted to could have done so by now.

ActusRhesus fucked around with this message at 23:54 on Jul 26, 2018

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

Associate Justice Lena "Kegels" Dunham: An uncool thought to have: 'is that guy walking in the dark behind me a rapist? Never mind, he's Asian.
lmao reeses quaking in fear that her thuggery finally gonna get exposed

ActusRhesus
Sep 18, 2007

Soothing Vapors posted:

lmao reeses quaking in fear that her thuggery finally gonna get exposed

Lmao vapors still not able to get with Josie.

And it’s less quaking and more “taking preemptive blood pressure meds so I don’t keel over when my head explodes from the horribly inaccurate “reporting”.

ActusRhesus fucked around with this message at 23:53 on Jul 26, 2018

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

Associate Justice Lena "Kegels" Dunham: An uncool thought to have: 'is that guy walking in the dark behind me a rapist? Never mind, he's Asian.
:( plz dont troll

also dude for real that's too much info and it makes it super easy to dox you, plus you've spent 15 years making enemies of literally everyone on this chatsite. plx reconsider

mastershakeman
Oct 28, 2008

by vyelkin

ActusRhesus posted:

I can’t give the facts Bc it’s an instant doxx. But.... she’s nuts.

I'm excited to watch you on this 10 part Netflix special especially when you get connected to SA and your lack of prosecution over vilerats death and caros spying

Vvv I don't know what you're talking about, prosecutors be lying

mastershakeman fucked around with this message at 23:57 on Jul 26, 2018

ActusRhesus
Sep 18, 2007

Soothing Vapors posted:

also dude for real that's too much info and it makes it super easy to dox you, plus you've spent 15 years making enemies of literally everyone on this chatsite. plx reconsider

Well. I was going to take your advice but mastershake had to go quote it. *shrug*

sullat
Jan 9, 2012
Please no spoilers, some of us don't know how the docudrama ends.

ActusRhesus
Sep 18, 2007

You’re not my enemy, are you vapors?

:glomp:

nm
Jan 28, 2008

"I saw Minos the Space Judge holding a golden sceptre and passing sentence upon the Martians. There he presided, and around him the noble Space Prosecutors sought the firm justice of space law."

sullat posted:

Please no spoilers, some of us don't know how the docudrama ends.

It ends with AR and SV finally loving.

ActusRhesus
Sep 18, 2007

nm posted:

He needs to get out of the hinterlands first.

#noscrubs.

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

ActusRhesus posted:

You’re not my enemy, are you vapors?

:glomp:

I consider all life my enemy

nm posted:

why must you always make it so tawdry

Lote
Aug 5, 2001

Place your bets

nm posted:

“Heh. The S comes before the V.”

Fin

blarzgh
Apr 14, 2009

SNITCHIN' RANDY
Grimey Drawer
I aspire to one day be interesting enough for people to care to Doxx.

come to my house, we'll gently caress, whoever you are

Meatbag Esq.
May 3, 2006

Hmm which internet meme should go here again?
Ok, but you're bottoming.

Phil Moscowitz
Feb 19, 2007

If blood be the price of admiralty,
Lord God, we ha' paid in full!
Anyone with Westlaw can doxx anyone else on here pretty easy

GamingHyena
Jul 25, 2003

Devil's Advocate

Phil Moscowitz posted:

Anyone with Westlaw can doxx anyone else on here pretty easy

Joke's on you I've never done anything notable my entire career.

Look Sir Droids
Jan 27, 2015

The tracks go off in this direction.
https://mobile.twitter.com/Popehat/status/1022671230212616194

Discendo Vox
Mar 21, 2013

This does not make sense when, again, aggregate indicia also indicate improvements. The belief that things are worse is false. It remains false.

Discendo Vox fucked around with this message at 04:09 on Jul 13, 2021

Abugadu
Jul 12, 2004

1st Sgt. Matthews and the men have Procured for me a cummerbund from a traveling gypsy, who screeched Victory shall come at a Terrible price. i am Honored.

ActusRhesus posted:

If they have an actual journalism related degree, you're a tier ahead of me. My issues get covered by someone with a comp sci degree and someone who used to be a racist comedian.

blarzgh
Apr 14, 2009

SNITCHIN' RANDY
Grimey Drawer

Meatbag Esq. posted:

Ok, but you're bottoming.

I'm a 'power bottom'

terrorist ambulance
Nov 5, 2009

Prosecutor more like persecutor, right? Anyways, time to jerk off some more on my cum saturated copy of the first amendment in between pounding out boring tepid and obvious takes. Popehat awayyyyyyy *zooms off into the sky*

blarzgh
Apr 14, 2009

SNITCHIN' RANDY
Grimey Drawer
I'm confident in saying no one in this thread has as many Fortnite wins as me.

mastershakeman
Oct 28, 2008

by vyelkin

blarzgh posted:

I'm confident in saying no one in this thread has as many Fortnite wins as me.

I thought you had to be born in the 2000s to play that

yronic heroism
Oct 31, 2008

Soothing Vapors posted:

poo poo I went on a bender and missed whatever it was.

blarzgh
Apr 14, 2009

SNITCHIN' RANDY
Grimey Drawer

mastershakeman posted:

I thought you had to be born in the 2000s to play that

My brother's restaurant caters to Epic a bunch, they got him to download it when it was first released and he talked me into playing.

mastershakeman
Oct 28, 2008

by vyelkin

blarzgh posted:

My brother's restaurant caters to Epic a bunch, they got him to download it when it was first released and he talked me into playing.

How did you not immediately die of boredom

Popero
Apr 17, 2001

.406/.553/.735
Fortnite is cool but I am old so am Real Bad.

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

bone shaking.
soul baking.
Got an interview next week for a non-lawyer state job that does use veteran's preference and pays more than any other entry level state job, so I think this will be my fallback if I can't find a lawyer job. It's the state medicaid administration agency, so I'm at least dealing with policy and regulation and not completely hamstringing my floundering legal career.

Adar
Jul 27, 2001

Popero posted:

Fortnite is cool but I am old so am Real Bad.

:same: Fortnite looks amazing on Twitch but I'll settle for owning this thread at Hearthstone.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mastershakeman
Oct 28, 2008

by vyelkin

Mr. Nice! posted:

Got an interview next week for a non-lawyer state job that does use veteran's preference and pays more than any other entry level state job, so I think this will be my fallback if I can't find a lawyer job. It's the state medicaid administration agency, so I'm at least dealing with policy and regulation and not completely hamstringing my floundering legal career.

That should be your priority, not your fallback