Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

I.N.R.I posted:

Theyre both named after a part of the lyrics to the trolololol meme song

:blastu:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

mysterious loyall X posted:

are lolo and lololo from kirby the same guy or is lololo an evil version of lolo. and if they're the same guy why does lolo/lololo have beef with kirby. or is lololo just pushing blocks to solve a puzzle and can't even see the kirb?

They're the same. In the anime series Hoshi no Kābī (星のカービィ, Kirby of the Stars) they are Kirby's friends

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

Pablo Nergigante posted:

They're the same. In the anime series Hoshi no Kābī (星のカービィ, Kirby of the Stars) they are Kirby's friends

nice

Tales of Woe
Dec 18, 2004

Jedi Knight Luigi posted:

I wonder how they’ll make the Pokémon in Saffron City pop out of that box thing at the top of the building. It’d be cool if they kept them 2D sprites.

they showed that stage at E3 and yes they were sprites

Nostradingus
Jul 13, 2009

The Kirby dlc is out now. Adeleine ftw

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

The whole thing ftw...Dark Meta Knight has some new levels based on Amazing Mirror, ditto for Adeleine and Crystal Shards. Daroach has new stuff too and probably has the most fun moveset in the game. Great dlc

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!
'Kirby DLC' is a term I never really expected, or wanted, to see

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

It's all free updates

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Ahh whew.

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up
kirby doesnt understand the concept of money

mycophobia
May 7, 2008

elf help book posted:

kirby doesnt understand the concept of money

He understands it, and rejects it.

that ivy guy
May 20, 2015

He singlehandedly destroyed the imperialist capitalist overlord Haltmann in Robobot

THE AWESOME GHOST
Oct 21, 2005

I really like how much the dream friends change up the game. Adeleine can ride paint versions bosses that have their own unique movesets

I can’t think of another game that does something like this

Dugong
Mar 18, 2013

I don't know what to do,
I'm going to lose my mind

https://twitter.com/splatshots/status/1023503088680747008?s=21

Neurotic Roleplay
May 20, 2005

I'm going to buy octopath today

my morning jackass
Aug 24, 2009

I am playing through wind waker hd and holy gently caress does the fast sail ever improve the game infinitely.

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

https://twitter.com/NintendoVS/status/1024324008580399105

during the tourneys and stuff they showed that smash balls have more complicated behavior too, they dont just float around predictably and hover away. they can become heavy and start rolling around, start zipping around super fast, and their health varies a lot so a fake smash ball could become a hot potato. i cant wait for this game lol

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

my morning jackass posted:

I am playing through wind waker hd and holy gently caress does the fast sail ever improve the game infinitely.

That, reducing the money you have to pay Tingle, and the improvements to the camera all make the game so much better

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

extremebuff posted:

during the tourneys and stuff they showed that smash balls have more complicated behavior too, they dont just float around predictably and hover away. they can become heavy and start rolling around, start zipping around super fast, and their health varies a lot so a fake smash ball could become a hot potato. i cant wait for this game lol

129 days, it's going to be good

codenameFANGIO
May 4, 2012

What are you even booing here?

extremebuff posted:

somebody give me a Switch immediately.

Xbox Ambassador
Dec 23, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT BEING THE BIGGEST CRYBABY ON THE FORUMS
Ohhhhh gently caress yeah I can’t wait to turn that item off, as well as all the other items, and only play one stage and one character. Hype!

P-Mack
Nov 10, 2007

Xbox Ambassador posted:

Ohhhhh gently caress yeah I can’t wait to turn that item off, as well as all the other items, and only play one stage and one character. Hype!

go back to games

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Xbox Ambassador posted:

Oh hat drat!! Dayummm! Aaoh poo poo!!!

P-Mack posted:

go back to games

DAAAAAAAMNNN!!! Oohhh FFF... you’ve GOTTA be... SSSSSSHHIEET!!!!!

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Xbox Ambassador posted:

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

:stare: :stare: :stare: :stare::popcorm: :starexoen

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

can't wait to see who will drop the cuck or soy atom bombs in this flame war first

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

*digging into soggy bag of half-burnt Pop Secret* Woo.. we’re in for a wild one, boys...

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

*reaching for my flame war popcorn, only to find that xbox ambassador has disabled food items* haha, whoa, things just heated up!!!!

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

can't wait to see who will drop the cuck or soy atom bombs in this flame war first

lmao

tyler
Jun 2, 2014

Neurotic Roleplay posted:

I'm going to buy octopath today

It’s really good

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

I will.

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=APSRqnT8hvo

they keep posting great new music i dont even need the game gimme the tunes

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo
I keep trying to purposefully avoid the blog/site for like 2-3 days at a time so that the next time I check it there's at least a few updates to gorge myself on but it's hard. I want it all now.

absolutely anything
Dec 28, 2006

~As for dreams, she has enough and more to spare~
i love Nintendo

a Loving Dog
May 12, 2001

more like a Barking Dog, woof!

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

Chilled Milk
Jun 22, 2003

No one here is alone,
satellites in every home

i love Nintendo

my morning jackass
Aug 24, 2009

I would love Nintendo more if they made a gamecube vc

Stan Taylor
Oct 13, 2013

Touched Fuzzy, Got Dizzy
https://youtu.be/PM7_V8Hxaqg?t=35s

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

gungeon just got a patch on switch that fixes a lot of crashes and performance stuff, hopefully