Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

AkumaHokoru
Jul 20, 2007

PostNouveau posted:

Enter the Gungeon seems as brutal as it ever was

They improved the drops for certain. I used to get stuck on floor 3 or so because lack of quality these days I can at least make it to 4/5 still dying to random panic though.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BexGu
Jan 9, 2004

This fucking day....

AkumaHokoru posted:

They improved the drops for certain. I used to get stuck on floor 3 or so because lack of quality these days I can at least make it to 4/5 still dying to random panic though.

I think the really big change is the synergies can really turn a crappy gun to a decent to great gun. So even having a bunch of lovely guns/items one drop can just change everything.

AkumaHokoru
Jul 20, 2007

BexGu posted:

I think the really big change is the synergies can really turn a crappy gun to a decent to great gun. So even having a bunch of lovely guns/items one drop can just change everything.

I know this to be true. I had a run where all I had were handguns then I got a badge and a bullet plus 1 and suddenly all those handguns were like good room cleaners.

OutOfPrint
Apr 9, 2009

Fun Shoe

Ignatius M. Meen posted:

This is definitely better than the 'destined hero whose only successful pursuit in life was pissing all of his trainers off finds a magic shielding ring' idea I had. I am now picturing a sentient cube that can spit stuck weapons and spells back at foes and I like it a lot.

This could actually work really well. Make it sort of like the obscure and kinda lovely Genesis game The Ooze. Have the cube get bigger and stronger by eating people and monsters, smaller and weaker by getting hit with things that would remove slime/ooze/gelatin/whatever the theme is.

You could even do something like Cogmind where your cube has a rough class based on what it ate. Eat a few swords and armor? You can use them like a fighter. Wizard hat and robe? You can cast ooze based equivalents to other spells. Leather armor and daggers? You are the cube who creeps in the night.

poo poo, I'd play this in a heartbeat.

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

It's 2006. I am taking 276 yeti furs from the goodies hoard.
Hell yes I beat the Dragon in Card Quest with the Archer :cool: still haven't played more than like 5 minutes with any other class lol. This game has an insane amount of content

Sacrificial Toast
Nov 5, 2009

That was definitely the hardest endboss for me as Archer. Warrior with a warhammer clowned on the whole thing, though. It's interesting how different the bosses can feel just based on your setup.

Ignite Memories
Feb 27, 2005

Thanks for that writeup on Golden Krone Hotel, it is accessible and thematic. Shooting out a stained glass window with your revolver and setting a handful of vampires on fire is satisfying and juicy

Angry Diplomat
Nov 7, 2009

Winner of the TSR Memorial Award for Excellence In Grogging

Sacrificial Toast posted:

That was definitely the hardest endboss for me as Archer. Warrior with a warhammer clowned on the whole thing, though. It's interesting how different the bosses can feel just based on your setup.

Except the Forest King, which is basically an absolute motherfucker of a boss almost irrespective of your build. That loving warg phase is some bullshit.

AttackBacon
Nov 19, 2010
DEEP FRIED DIARRHEA

Angry Diplomat posted:

Except the Forest King, which is basically an absolute motherfucker of a boss almost irrespective of your build. That loving warg phase is some bullshit.

Nah, I had no problems on Forest King with lightning Wizard, just fry everything before it can touch you. Honestly for me the hardest things haven't been the bosses (outside of subclass unlock runs which can be brutal), it's been hitting a hard-counter room battle. I was rolling with an Assassination Rogue once and then I hit the 8 slime room in Fallen City and it was just like "welp". From flawless run to instant and utter defeat. Fallen City is just a motherfucker for Rogue in general, I haven't come up with a good build for it yet. Still plenty of learning to do though!

Angry Diplomat
Nov 7, 2009

Oh, yeah, Forest King is fairly easy if you're a lightning or necromancy wizard because you can just stack up 100 billion damage on contact and anything that touches you instantly vaporizes, which trivializes all his lovely summons. Everyone else is in for a miserable time though.

Perpetual Hiatus
Oct 29, 2011

DeathState chat: I nearly picked it up in the sale but passed due to obscurity, do you think its worth full price? Also would it fill the Binding of Isaac sized hole in my gaming? I put in about 100 hrs in each version of BoI but reached overload with the whole blood poo poo and abortions aesthetic and absolutely crushing difficulty.

Klaus Kinski
Nov 26, 2007
Der Klaus
I'd say it's the most isaac like of the shooter roguelikes that have been discussed last few pages. It's not too hard on normal, in fact I won the first ever run I played but that was at the tail end of a few weeks of Gungeon/NT grinding.

Cream-of-Plenty
Apr 21, 2010

"The world is a hellish place, and bad writing is destroying the quality of our suffering."

Perpetual Hiatus posted:

DeathState chat: I nearly picked it up in the sale but passed due to obscurity, do you think its worth full price? Also would it fill the Binding of Isaac sized hole in my gaming? I put in about 100 hrs in each version of BoI but reached overload with the whole blood poo poo and abortions aesthetic and absolutely crushing difficulty.

Hmmm that being said, I honestly feel like Deathstate doesn't really have a lot in common with BoI.

1. You essentially act like a humanoid lawnmower in Deathstate, chewing through crowds of enemies (whose greatest strength is almost always their large numbers...although a minority of enemies do behave/attack differently enough to be dangerous for other reasons); generally the prevailing strategy in Deathstate is to kill faster, rather than engineering item synergies or carefully planning out what kind of run you want to go for.
2. Each level is procedurally generated, but always involves a single, sprawling area (as opposed to BoI's room-by-room dungeons); with the exception of boss fights, you can leave as soon as you find the exit.
3. Although some of them come with negative effects, you can almost always indiscriminately gobble up whatever organs (re: permanent character modifiers for the current run) you come across; while some organs and weapons/actives have interesting synergies, there's really nothing anywhere near the scale of BoI or Enter the Gungeon. Usually it's something more like, "oh this organ moderately increases my attack speed but decreases my damage--which actually works fine with this weapon that has a chance to inflict [damage type] on each attack." You're almost never going to find the perfect combination of items to turn into some god-like monstrosity covering the entire screen in glowing red death.
4. Like some other Roguelites, Deathstate has a "level timer" in the form of a lethal black wall that slowly spreads across the level after a certain amount of time passes (basically it's like the ghost from Spelunky, or the enemy fleet from Everspace, etc.)
5. During any given run, there really isn't anything in the way of "side stuff" besides a few random vendors.
6. Content-wise, Deathstate doesn't have anywhere near the sheer item counts, bosses-after-bosses, secret levels, etc. that BoI's gargantuan Rebirth/Afterbirth/Afterbirth+ has accumulated over time.

Basically, I absolutely think it's worth $9.99, but I'd be reluctant to tell you it'll fill the BoI-sized hole in your heart.

Cream-of-Plenty fucked around with this message at 07:00 on Jul 27, 2018

General Emergency
Apr 2, 2009

Can we talk?
How does this thread feel about Prey: Mooncrash? Never finished the main game even though I enjoyed it but those mechanics in a roguelikeish thing has me interested.

Tollymain
Jul 9, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
re 8-slime room, doesnt rogue have access to p decent damaging defensive cards that protect you from damage on contact?

i havent had too many issues w forest king yet aside from iirc one fight where i just barely ran out of gas at the finishline lmao. imo fighter isnt too bad against forest king because fighter doesnt really care about long brutal fights that much, fighter can just keep going and going and going

dis astranagant
Dec 14, 2006

Tollymain posted:

re 8-slime room, doesnt rogue have access to p decent damaging defensive cards that protect you from damage on contact?

i havent had too many issues w forest king yet aside from iirc one fight where i just barely ran out of gas at the finishline lmao. imo fighter isnt too bad against forest king because fighter doesnt really care about long brutal fights that much, fighter can just keep going and going and going

Throwing knife rogue doesn't have much problem with contact damage but otherwise slimes are kinda jerks.

Truspeaker
Jan 28, 2009

General Emergency posted:

How does this thread feel about Prey: Mooncrash? Never finished the main game even though I enjoyed it but those mechanics in a roguelikeish thing has me interested.

I feel confidant in saying that Mooncrash is by a huge margin the best thing about Prey. Maybe its just me, but when playing the base game the urge to hoard everything is real strong. In Mooncrash, because of the danger timer and the permadeath and the way you can recycle things to eventually build things that slow the timer, that just isn't a worry once you get into it. The other big thing (for me) is that because save scumming isn't possible, it forced me to actually engage with the combat system instead of trying to min max every encounter by reloading if I took damage or wasted too much ammo/mana.

Its not that roguelikey though. The terrain doesn't change, but some obstacles will, and the items are random. There is a metaprogression that slowly adds more challenging stuff as you complete objectives, with presumably a conclusion (I think I have like one more task to do to see the end, so I dunno ). If you already like or sortof like Prey, by all means jump on it.

For context, I only got like 9 hours into base Prey, and I've spent at least 20 in Mooncrash. It has made me like the entire game more, so I can absolutely see going back now that the systems are a lot more familiar.

Unormal
Nov 16, 2004

Mod sass? This evening?! But the cakes aren't ready! THE CAKES!
Fun Shoe

General Emergency posted:

I'm not sure its a roguelike, but I'm sure mooncrash is badass and people should absolutely play it.

juggalo baby coffin
Dec 2, 2007

How would the dog wear goggles and even more than that, who makes the goggles?

has anyone played straimum immortaly enough to tell me how to help out the lil guy who is sad nobody came to his birthday? it makes me feel sad every time i find that room but i cant sit in the chair or anything

General Emergency
Apr 2, 2009

Can we talk?
Well I now own Mooncrash so I hope it's good.

dis astranagant
Dec 14, 2006

juggalo baby coffin posted:

has anyone played straimum immortaly enough to tell me how to help out the lil guy who is sad nobody came to his birthday? it makes me feel sad every time i find that room but i cant sit in the chair or anything

One of his kind is in another room and will follow you around unless you get hit.

Artificer
Apr 8, 2010

You're going to try ponies and you're. Going. To. LOVE. ME!!
I just saw a steam ad for wizard of legend. How is it?

LazyMaybe
Aug 18, 2013

oouagh
Since people were talking about Deathstate again, I've been revisiting it.
My opinions haven't changed much from back in 2016.

pros:
-good tone and music
-good casual game due to simple control scheme

very subjective con:
-shooters where you can aim in any direction inherently have somewhat less depth than shooters where you can only fire in certain ways(usually forward). this is normally offset by needing to aim, but deathstate doesn't have that aspect.

actual cons:
-visually muddy, in general but in particular bullet readability is bad
-movement is too fast/slippery for a game with this much bullet density. tapping a direction for a split second and moving too far happens a lot.

StrixNebulosa
Feb 14, 2012

You cheated not only the game, but yourself.
But most of all, you cheated BABA

IronicDongz posted:

pros:
-good tone and music

very subjective con:
-shooters where you can aim in any direction inherently have somewhat less depth than shooters where you can only fire in certain ways(usually forward). this is normally offset by needing to aim, but deathstate doesn't have that aspect.

actual cons:
-movement is too fast/slippery for a game with this much bullet density. tapping a direction for a split second and moving too far happens a lot.

Turn on the high-contrast bullets and the thing that lets you see your own hit-space. That removes the visual muddiness, imo.

I do not mind the fast/slippy movement, but I'm also not good at it, so :shrug:

LazyMaybe
Aug 18, 2013

oouagh

StrixNebulosa posted:

Turn on the high-contrast bullets and the thing that lets you see your own hit-space. That removes the visual muddiness, imo.
I already have those on. Bullet readability is still bad often due to the colors of level backgrounds, and the visual filters(especially when on low HP) hurt it a lot in that aspect too.

Tollymain
Jul 9, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
readability and psychedelia dont always mix well

Awesome!
Oct 17, 2008

Ready for adventure!

yeah the options make it better but its still often a problem

DisDisDis
Dec 22, 2013

IronicDongz posted:

pros:
-good tone and music

very subjective con:

actual cons:

slippery like there's momentum?

Angry Diplomat
Nov 7, 2009

Artificer posted:

I just saw a steam ad for wizard of legend. How is it?

I really enjoy it. It's loving ruthlessly difficult in parts but it's fun and finally scoring a win feels rewarding, and some of the spells are cool as poo poo. Being a flaming electrical Fist of the Northstar berserker and shredding 30% of a zone boss' health bar in one screaming flurry of rabbit punches feels awesome.

LazyMaybe
Aug 18, 2013

oouagh

DisDisDis posted:

slippery like there's momentum?
It feels like it, at any rate. I can't make the kind of small precise moves I want too with that hitbox size. Makes me feel like I should have a focus button.

When I drink a slow potion, which is supposed to be a negative potion, the movement feels way better to me and I can make dodges I wouldn't be able to otherwise.

superh
Oct 10, 2007

Touching every treasure

IronicDongz posted:

It feels like it, at any rate. I can't make the kind of small precise moves I want too with that hitbox size. Makes me feel like I should have a focus button.

When I drink a slow potion, which is supposed to be a negative potion, the movement feels way better to me and I can make dodges I wouldn't be able to otherwise.

You should play with a controller. There’s a velocity to the character and you’re moving at 100% on keyboard (and your angle of movement is restricted obviously.)

I was thinking at one point of a “fine movement” slow-yourself-down hot key, kinda like you suggest, but that would have been pretty fiddly in the heat of the moment.

Tollymain posted:

readability and psychedelia dont always mix well

This! Psychedelia was always a priority for me. Woulda loved to do more. I think for the most part it ended up pretty well balanced for my taste, at least, though.

loving with your perception is my jam. I understand that’s a divisive take but understandably, and intentionally, not for everyone.

LazyMaybe
Aug 18, 2013

oouagh

superh posted:

You should play with a controller. There’s a velocity to the character and you’re moving at 100% on keyboard (and your angle of movement is restricted obviously.)

I was thinking at one point of a “fine movement” slow-yourself-down hot key, kinda like you suggest, but that would have been pretty fiddly in the heat of the moment.
It works just fine for other bullet hell games. Shift as a focus key would be highly appreciated personally, I think most people would be most used to that since touhou is broadly speaking the most popular bullet hell in western communities.

e: I feel like we've had this exact same conversation in the past. how much money do I need to pay you to get you to put a put a slowmove button in deathstate. do I gotta throw you a couple 20s for a few hoagies or something or are we talking a few hundred

LazyMaybe fucked around with this message at 02:44 on Jul 28, 2018

TooMuchAbstraction
Oct 14, 2012

I spent four years making
Waves of Steel
Hell yes I'm going to turn my avatar into an ad for it.
Fun Shoe
I've been playing a fair amount of Synthetik lately. I can't claim to be very good; I haven't made it to the third area's boss yet. But I'm enjoying it. The two-step reload (which has a small quicktime event to reload faster) and occasional weapon jams are a nice contrast to your average game where guns always work flawlessly, reloading refunds unused ammo, and you execute every reload operation as if you were a machine. That last is kind of ironic, considering that in Synthetik you play as an android. As mentioned by others, the guns have great weaponfeel, though I sometimes have trouble mapping weaponfeel to how much damage the things do. I had a seriously meaty SMG that did piddly damage, while another SMG that sounded like a staplegun was dropping fools left and right.

There's a big variety of items. Lots of them take the form of "when this item is not on cooldown, each shot has a 10-20% chance of triggering a powerful effect and putting this item on cooldown." Effects include things like stunning the target, launching a grenade, summoning a laser from space, firing a ricocheting sawblade (ludicrously powerful, but I usually end up hurting myself with it), etc. There's also passive boosts, items that give you a small stacking bonus for using them (like +1% crit rate per kill), items that activate on their own, and of course consumables. I think my favorite item I've found so far is the Facemelter, which greatly increases your headshot damage and gives a chance that enemies that die from headshots explode.

Every class also has a special ability permanently mapped to RMB. The Guardian gets a stun grenade (and in this game, grenades are just teleported into place, even if you can't see where they'd go), the Rogue gets to toggle increased accuracy at the cost of slower movement and higher incoming damage, the Specialist gets a ridiculous shotgun blast (11 projectiles that each deal 100% of your main weapon's damage!), and the...fourth guy gets...I forget. They're all cooldown abilities except for the Rogue's, but they're also the kind of thing that can make fights a lot simpler if you can remember to use them.

My big complaint so far is the bosses; I haven't figured out remotely reliable tactics for dealing with them, especially the walking turret/tank thing that's often guarding the end of the first area. Mostly I sometimes seem to get my movement speed chopped way down, which makes dodging difficult. The "hack the server" boss is kind of dumb, too: I just end up killing all the guards while ignoring the server, and then spending a couple of minutes in a blasted-out arena, waiting for the hack meter to fill. The guards don't respawn, plus trying to hack while defending myself would be grotesquely foolish. The actual fight with all the guards is pretty nice though.

Metaprogression takes a few forms, but they all seem pretty inoffensive, to the point where I seriously doubt they'd make the difference between success and failure. So far I've noticed:
  • Gaining experience with one of the four classes unlocks more perks for that class as well as some minor passive bonuses (so far I've just gotten stuff like "you reload shotguns faster"). You can only have 3 perks equipped at a time though.
  • Each run gives Data, which can be spent on unlocking new starting weapons (all pistols of some variety, they seem to be mostly sidegrades), and on adding new stuff to the item pool.
  • One of the Data unlocks gives you 4 each of powerup, rate up, and rate down tokens, which you can assign to any items you've found in previous runs, to make them a bit more powerful, more likely to drop, or less likely to drop. I frankly have no idea how big a difference the allocation tweaks are, but it's a nice touch.

One last complaint: there's a "terror level" that seems to rise over the course of the game, often for unclear reasons. High terror level means you face stronger enemies, and may have other effects that I haven't sussed out yet. Apparently terror is increased by such things as applying upgrades to your guns, though -- I had a couple of headhunters spawn into a deserted boss arena because I'd decided to stick a mod onto my light machinegun. It'd be nice if the things that raise terror level were more explicitly spelled out somewhere.

victrix
Oct 30, 2007

superh posted:

This! Psychedelia was always a priority for me. Woulda loved to do more. I think for the most part it ended up pretty well balanced for my taste, at least, though.

loving with your perception is my jam. I understand that’s a divisive take but understandably, and intentionally, not for everyone.

Biggest problem with it was the game literally gives me a headache if I play it too long - pretty sure it's the 'overlays' that move across the screen on top of all the other graphics, producing a sort of ghosting parallax. Neat in small doses, real bad when you're already straining your eyes focusing on bullets the whole time you're playing.

dis astranagant
Dec 14, 2006

TooMuchAbstraction posted:

Every class also has a special ability permanently mapped to RMB. The Guardian gets a stun grenade (and in this game, grenades are just teleported into place, even if you can't see where they'd go), the Rogue gets to toggle increased accuracy at the cost of slower movement and higher incoming damage, the Specialist gets a ridiculous shotgun blast (11 projectiles that each deal 100% of your main weapon's damage!), and the...fourth guy gets...I forget. They're all cooldown abilities except for the Rogue's, but they're also the kind of thing that can make fights a lot simpler if you can remember to use them.

These are actually items and once you get some unlocks you can switch them out for other things. Specialist can even forego one (or his starting heal item) to start with an M79 that oneshots most enemies.

Owl Inspector
Sep 14, 2011

My big complaint so far is the bosses; I haven't figured out remotely reliable tactics for dealing with them, especially the walking turret/tank thing that's often guarding the end of the first area. Mostly I sometimes seem to get my movement speed chopped way down, which makes dodging difficult.

This is the "flinch" difficulty thing which you can turn off. I turned it off and turned on scorch to compensate, and the game feels better.

Something I feel like you should be able to do but I haven't found out how, is to just drop an item or swap it for one on the ground. If your 8 item slots are full and a weapon upgrade drops, it seems like you have to recycle one of your items just to make room to pick it up. You also can't see what a different item on the ground is if you're full.

I also don't know how to see what weapon perks that come with the weapon actually do.

Captain Foo
May 11, 2004

we vibin'
we slidin'
we breathin'
we dyin'

I generally agree with your assessment of the game.

The RMB item can be swapped out pre-game for any other starting item, and you can remap it in-game by right-dragging your items around, just like you would to recycle something.

Roluth
Apr 22, 2014

I've been playing a fair amount of Synthetik lately. I can't claim to be very good; I haven't made it to the third area's boss yet. But I'm enjoying it. The two-step reload (which has a small quicktime event to reload faster) and occasional weapon jams are a nice contrast to your average game where guns always work flawlessly, reloading refunds unused ammo, and you execute every reload operation as if you were a machine. That last is kind of ironic, considering that in Synthetik you play as an android. As mentioned by others, the guns have great weaponfeel, though I sometimes have trouble mapping weaponfeel to how much damage the things do. I had a seriously meaty SMG that did piddly damage, while another SMG that sounded like a staplegun was dropping fools left and right.

There's a big variety of items. Lots of them take the form of "when this item is not on cooldown, each shot has a 10-20% chance of triggering a powerful effect and putting this item on cooldown." Effects include things like stunning the target, launching a grenade, summoning a laser from space, firing a ricocheting sawblade (ludicrously powerful, but I usually end up hurting myself with it), etc. There's also passive boosts, items that give you a small stacking bonus for using them (like +1% crit rate per kill), items that activate on their own, and of course consumables. I think my favorite item I've found so far is the Facemelter, which greatly increases your headshot damage and gives a chance that enemies that die from headshots explode.

My big complaint so far is the bosses; I haven't figured out remotely reliable tactics for dealing with them, especially the walking turret/tank thing that's often guarding the end of the first area. Mostly I sometimes seem to get my movement speed chopped way down, which makes dodging difficult. The "hack the server" boss is kind of dumb, too: I just end up killing all the guards while ignoring the server, and then spending a couple of minutes in a blasted-out arena, waiting for the hack meter to fill. The guards don't respawn, plus trying to hack while defending myself would be grotesquely foolish. The actual fight with all the guards is pretty nice though.

Metaprogression takes a few forms, but they all seem pretty inoffensive, to the point where I seriously doubt they'd make the difference between success and failure. So far I've noticed:
  • Gaining experience with one of the four classes unlocks more perks for that class as well as some minor passive bonuses (so far I've just gotten stuff like "you reload shotguns faster"). You can only have 3 perks equipped at a time though.
  • Each run gives Data, which can be spent on unlocking new starting weapons (all pistols of some variety, they seem to be mostly sidegrades), and on adding new stuff to the item pool.
  • One of the Data unlocks gives you 4 each of powerup, rate up, and rate down tokens, which you can assign to any items you've found in previous runs, to make them a bit more powerful, more likely to drop, or less likely to drop. I frankly have no idea how big a difference the allocation tweaks are, but it's a nice touch.

One last complaint: there's a "terror level" that seems to rise over the course of the game, often for unclear reasons. High terror level means you face stronger enemies, and may have other effects that I haven't sussed out yet. Apparently terror is increased by such things as applying upgrades to your guns, though -- I had a couple of headhunters spawn into a deserted boss arena because I'd decided to stick a mod onto my light machinegun. It'd be nice if the things that raise terror level were more explicitly spelled out somewhere.

The Specialst's default RMB item is a two shot burst of fiery buckshot. Good for emergency close-range damage, but I personally prefer the Acid Grenade. I can just drop it on a turret and walk off while it is melted away. The grenades in this game are pretty good, especially when you lack explosive weapons. I even have the basic HE grenades set to show up more often just because my Commando has a lifesteal build that doesn't start with a grenade.

A lot of the pistols are sidegrades, but try the Last Breath. It's a 5-shot revolver that never jams and is strong/accurate. Reloading is pretty fast too, and it synergizes well with Rogue's aiming. The game just rains Data on you, so feel free to unlock whatever.

If you're having trouble with area 3, try sticking to the outside of the area. Aggroing half the map by running into the middle is an easy way to die quickly. The crystal turrets (not the ones that launch shards vertically) have a maximum aggro range, so stand at the edge of the screen and pick them off that way. Once I figured out how to fight only a few jerks at a time, I don't die all that much on area 3 anymore, and I can get to the final boss roughly half the time now. Still can't beat it, but I'm working on it.

Apparently new bosses/boss reworks are being worked on, and may be in the update after the one that is in the beta branch right now.

Count Uvula
Dec 20, 2011

---
The Arena Masters are generally the easiest boss as long as you can obliterate the sniper (always spawns bottom right) before he can get a second shot out, the other two have severely limited range. That second shot from the sniper will usually knock your noggin off if he fires it though.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LazyMaybe
Aug 18, 2013

oouagh

yea babey ;-*