Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Are you a mutie?
Yes
No
View Results

ICR
Dec 31, 2008

Gaussian posted:

drat, sorry to have to make another post like this, but any room in Hebrons or any other alliance? In game name is Blarrrrrgh (5 r's).

Absolutely. Let me clear more spots. Apply in 5 minutes.

2 open. Everybody else has logged in in two weeks or less.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Adult Sword Owner
Jun 19, 2011

u deserve diploma for sublime comedy expertise

1.21 GIGATWATS posted:

No uniform and T1 has taken floor 23 for me before. It's easier if you can put something with a damage proc on him and time the proc with the 5. I have a 4* crit damage / crit rate / 100% proc with POAH on him and it works.

And it was the floor with Hulk and Kingpin? Because I'm trying your strat and they just leap attack and block me in the corners.

The Dave
Sep 9, 2003

https://twitter.com/Marvel_FFightUS/status/1021953183248203776

bagrada
Aug 4, 2007

The Demogorgon is tired of your silly human bickering!

They are adding Stryfe? Geeze it really is only a matter of time until they throw in Stilt Man.

1.21 GIGATWATS
Dec 15, 2005

I GOT ELEVEN OF THESE!

Adult Sword Owner posted:

And it was the floor with Hulk and Kingpin? Because I'm trying your strat and they just leap attack and block me in the corners.

Yup. It's essentially this strategy, but only using the 5 and doing laps around the arena until it's off cooldown:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n160EKyVKR4

Alternatively, you can bring an attack leadership and a full team to swap in/out so YJ doesn't get hit while you wait for cooldown.

twistedmentat
Nov 21, 2003

Its my party
and I'll die if
I want to

bagrada posted:

They are adding Stryfe? Geeze it really is only a matter of time until they throw in Stilt Man.

Know knife enthusiast Stryfe.

Watch he be really loving good.

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA
:xickos:

I just pressed the wrong button and got 20 Angela bios from the bio sub :saddowns:

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

im always afraid ill gently caress up that bad one day

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

The first one I bought I used a bunch of the days on Sharon Rogers and to unlock the Strange Epic Quest people so I already made that mistake early on.

I also spent a bunch of crystals to unlock those extra team slots that are of no use.

I did a lot of dumb things early on.

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA

The good news is my T3 Thor can casually buttonmash to lvl 29 ebony maw victory

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

Really? I haven't had that success with him at 19. He's effective but not good enough to solo it.

I probably just need to toughen up his defense/recovery.

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA

Well I used Lincoln as leader with Coulson on the side, and I have a 30% lightning dmg with 160% damage proc on him

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

I have something similar and I do Lincoln and Storm or Lincoln and Shuri.

Like I said, I probably just need to up his defense.

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA

STAC Goat posted:

I have something similar and I do Lincoln and Storm or Lincoln and Shuri.

Like I said, I probably just need to up his defense.

Post ur Thor, mate

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

I have to work up his Isos and Urus. I wasn't using him as a top guy until I T3ed him so all that stuff is unfinished. I don't even know if I paid attention to the Urus. I just need to stock up some gold and focus on him.

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

maybe the infinity war one is just better than ragnarok

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

Maybe. I didn't want to get it because I have the Ragnarok one worked up but it might be worth it. I grabbed the Iron Man one at the end of the last sale so maybe next sale. If I don't have Ghost or there aren't good costumes in the Deadpool update. But looks like there will be a Cable at least.

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

STAC Goat posted:

Maybe. I didn't want to get it because I have the Ragnarok one worked up but it might be worth it.

yeah im still on ragnarok for the same reason. my thor's just t2 but ive found him pretty disappointing vs ebony maw.

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

Yeah, he didn't do anything at T2. He works at T3, just not as high as 19. I've only been able to do that level with Phoenix and Wanda. All my others options (Thor, Santana, Strange, Cable) fall just short.

STAC Goat fucked around with this message at 08:10 on Jul 26, 2018

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA

STAC Goat posted:

Maybe. I didn't want to get it because I have the Ragnarok one worked up but it might be worth it. I grabbed the Iron Man one at the end of the last sale so maybe next sale. If I don't have Ghost or there aren't good costumes in the Deadpool update. But looks like there will be a Cable at least.

I felt the same way and I was still on Ragnarok until the day I T3ed him. Infinity War costume does a heckuva lot more damage and has a guard hit. That's probably why I can buttonmash 29 and you can't solo 19.

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA

I figure if I'm gonna spend a poopton of resources to T3 a guy, I might as well get his best uniform too?

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA

STAC Goat posted:

Yeah, he didn't do anything at T2. He works at T3, just not as high as 19. I've only been able to do that level with Phoenix and Wanda. All my others options (Thor, Santana, Strange, Cable) fall just short.

Also since we're tolkien, I can clear 29 easily with T3 Thor and Scarlet Witch, slightly less easy but still doable is Jean Grey, and possible but hard is Luna Snow and Dr. Strange. I can only manage this because I have Coulson, Shuri, Valkyrie, and Klaue at T2 and have Ebony Maw's infinity war uniform though.

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

satana is great with uniform on ebony maw. poops out dmg and heals a lot so you can just eat those black vortex hand grabs all day and sit in the purple circles

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

Yeah, she's great, she just times out with me at 19. Its like SUPER close every time and i get frustrated. Even with a couple of the team buff people. But I don't have her worked up either since I've only used her as a leader until Ebony.

Differo Cathedra
Oct 9, 2012

To be honest it was 4AM when I started making the gif and even I don't know what it's supposed to be about by the time I finished it an hour and a few GIS searches later :effort:

SUN GOD AVATAR posted:

Applied to Hebrons as DiferroBiga.

ICR
Dec 31, 2008

Blargh, reapply. I hit the wrong button like an idiot.

Adult Sword Owner
Jun 19, 2011

u deserve diploma for sublime comedy expertise

fart simpson posted:

I just pressed the wrong button and got 20 Angela bios from the bio sub :saddowns:

My Luna Waifu is T2 and besides 2099 I really don't know who else I'm going to use it for

E: to clarify looking at the tier list I already have everyone else high ranking at T2.

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

2099 is quite good

Gaussian
Sep 20, 2001

I'll give you a box of chocolates if you kill me.

Nap Ghost

SUN GOD AVATAR posted:

Application was rejected (Blarrrrrgh with 5r). I went ahead and reapplied, there's still one spot left.

Dr. VonHugenstein
Feb 16, 2004
They Call Him Monsterrod
Applied to Doctor Goons as bifftauren. Former member picking this back up again after a looong break.

Datasmurf
Jan 19, 2009

Carpe Noctem
So Deadpool's finally coming, eh?

Time to log back in and become active again, then. I almost managed to get away. Almost.

Sherry Bahm
Jul 30, 2003

filled with dolphins
As much as I love me my Deadpools and his metal boyfriends, this game wont really suck me back in unless they add the rest of the Runaways other than Nico.

The Diddler
Jun 22, 2006

I haven't been paying a ton of attention to the announced characters. I know Deadpool and Domino are coming, but is the event for Fantomex?

The Question IRL
Jun 8, 2013

Only two contestants left! Here is Doom's chance for revenge...

The Diddler posted:

I haven't been paying a ton of attention to the announced characters. I know Deadpool and Domino are coming, but is the event for Fantomex?

So far it's a new uniform for Cable, Deadpool, Domino, Stryfe and Fantomax.
It's an X-force themed expansion so there could be other uniforms, like for Colossus. (Since Cable has the uniform from that time period.)

Network42
Oct 23, 2002
More mutants without a shirtless cajun what is this game loving coming to?

twistedmentat
Nov 21, 2003

Its my party
and I'll die if
I want to

Network42 posted:

More mutants without a shirtless cajun what is this game loving coming to?

I am legit surprised he and Pyslock haven't been introduced. Abs and rear end right there.

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

It makes sense for them to dole out the major mutants slowly so they can make them features of updates with lesser ones. Plus that lets you make the big ones tough/expensive to get and the B and C ones easier.

Gambit, Psylocke, Iceman, Nightcrawler, Kitty Pryde. They'll all come super slow probably.

twistedmentat
Nov 21, 2003

Its my party
and I'll die if
I want to
Yea that makes sense. Also hoping for some more X-men villains; juggernaut, Sauron, Sinister, Sabertooth, Mystique, Stryfe (or would be be a costume for Cable?), Sebastian Shaw, Seline, Lady Deathstrike and Omega Red.

AzraelNewtype
Nov 9, 2004

「ブレストバーン!!」

twistedmentat posted:

I am legit surprised he and Pyslock haven't been introduced. Abs and rear end right there.

rear end? In this game? Surely you jest.

Psylocke is, however, a big part of the era of X-Force they're apparently looking at (Stryfe aside), so I wouldn't be terribly shocked. Most of the rest of the people you two mentioned are not.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Poops Mcgoots
Jul 12, 2010

There were two bio sub characters with the ant man update and Colossus and magik before that. Maybe psylocke shows up as a surprise x gene sub.