Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Literally
Jul 2, 2009

\

I forgot what ever joke I had for this image. Enjoy.

Literally fucked around with this message at 04:58 on Jul 25, 2018

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Uranium
Sep 11, 2001

Through constant decay
Uranium creates
the radioactive ray.

Literally posted:

\

I forgot what ever joke I had for this image. Enjoy.
“We’ll... have to close the tent behind you, Boss. We don’t think the infection’s airborne, but...”

Literally
Jul 2, 2009

I was thinking Georgia O'Keeffe but to each their own.

prefect
Sep 11, 2001

No one, Woodhouse.
No one.

Dead Man’s Band
Dammit, Amber, Community was a good show, and Dan Harmon's podcast is good to listen to. :mad:

sub supau
Aug 28, 2007

prefect posted:

Dammit, Amber, Community was a good show, and Dan Harmon's podcast is good to listen to. :mad:

what

Apoplexy
Mar 9, 2003

by Shine
It's some sort of joke about Amber being responsible for all unsuitably-woke peoples' demises.

ZenMasterBullshit
Nov 2, 2011

Restaurant de Nouvelles "À Table" Proudly Presents:
A Climactic Encounter Ending on 1 Negate and a Dream
Community was Parks & Rec for slightly more insufferable people

sub supau
Aug 28, 2007

ZenMasterBullshit posted:

Community was Parks & Rec for slightly more insufferable people

as a slightly more insufferable person i can absolutely confirm this

prefect
Sep 11, 2001

No one, Woodhouse.
No one.

Dead Man’s Band

Amber was on the latest Red Scare and was very negative and dismissive towards Community. :(

Fans
Jun 27, 2013

A reptile dysfunction

prefect posted:

Amber was on the latest Red Scare and was very negative and dismissive towards Community. :(

It’s okay to admit it was only rarely good now, we’re in a safe place here.

landgrabber
Sep 13, 2015

community feels like ned's declassified for adults to me

Boywhiz88
Sep 11, 2005

floating 26" off da ground. BURR!
I was planning on subscribing to the Red Scare Patreon down the road, but seeing Amber was on the paid episode has me ready to pull the trigger in the next couple days. Hearing that she’s hating on Community makes it likely it’s gonna be in the next 24hrs lol.

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth
yea Red Scare is good as is but hearing "Amber was on the premium ep dunking on Community" is a powerful force to get me subscribing.

Phone
Jul 30, 2005

親子丼をほしい。
it's like a 1 minute bit, but the larger discussion about dan harmon days before he deleted his twitter account are :hmmyes: af

also that ep's sound quality is rather lacking, it's listenable but it ain't great

prefect
Sep 11, 2001

No one, Woodhouse.
No one.

Dead Man’s Band
https://twitter.com/willsommer/status/1022249947964628992

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

guys conservatism is the new punk rock

Nothus
Feb 22, 2001

Buglord

prefect posted:

Best episode of red scare, really.

Rhesus Pieces
Jun 27, 2005

https://twitter.com/willsommer/status/1022258258847903745?s=21

TheBigAristotle
Feb 8, 2007

I'm tired of hearing about money, money, money, money, money.
I just want to play the game, drink Pepsi, wear Reebok.

Grimey Drawer
I love that Dave Rubin just gets owned every time he steps out of the Intellectual Dark Web

Bryter
Nov 6, 2011

but since we are small we may-
uh, we may be the losers
I remember when the Obamacare repeal was all over the news and Dave Rubin asked his followers for a "non-biased" study into whether removing people's access to healthcare resulted in worse health outcomes.

I think he's the only IDW dickhead who seems truly stupid enough to be wholly sincere rather than some degree of grifter.

Pomplamoose
Jun 28, 2008

https://twitter.com/cushbomb/status/1022180285117542406

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug

never has there been a more voluminous collection of "dunked on" gifs in all the history of twitter.

cenotaph
Mar 2, 2013

https://twitter.com/ivnob/status/1022193098816991232?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw%7Ctwcamp%5Etweetembed%7Ctwterm%5E1022193098816991232

Jonas Albrecht
Jun 7, 2012

This is art.

prefect
Sep 11, 2001

No one, Woodhouse.
No one.

Dead Man’s Band
Eat the pennies, Quizboy.

Phobophilia
Apr 26, 2008

by Hand Knit
finally a podcast ep about fishmech

Farm Frenzy
Jan 3, 2007

prefect posted:

jesus christ

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

more retweets and likes than her own tweet.

Thaddius the Large
Jul 5, 2006

It's in the five-hole!

TheBigAristotle posted:

I love that Dave Rubin just gets owned every time he steps out of the Intellectual Dark Web

Yeah, things get pretty real whenever you leave Terabithia.

Pomplamoose
Jun 28, 2008

Groovelord Neato posted:

more retweets and likes than her own tweet.

He’s still ahead but unfortunately her numbers are going up faster than his now.

Proust Malone
Apr 4, 2008

This is actual good praxis.

https://twitter.com/thehill/status/1022446212035866625?s=21

cat doter
Jul 27, 2006

gonna need more cheese...australia has a lot of crackers

1 down 9 to go

landgrabber
Sep 13, 2015

logan huntzberger.... welcome... to thE RESISTANCE

Pellisworth
Jun 20, 2005
crossposting from the SA Christianity thread (which is actually cool and good and extremely chill and LGBT-tolerant):

quote:

My diocese, as far as I know, has never had a problem except for a creepy priest writing Twilight-adjacent self-published novels about teenage werewolf sex. While understandably a bad career move.

okay so

it's not werewolf sex it's actually weirder. the furor over it concentrated on the whole teens having sex part but uh...oversexed immortal transhumanists conquer the world, turn it into a libertine rape playground and invent nanomachines that go rogue and punish the rulers with unceasing orgasms. you, too, can read the black swan chronicles for three dollars.

in addition, I have no doubts about the author's chastity but he should probably see a therapist. and never write anything ever again.

extremely normal sexuality

you're welcome

e: it's like Ross Douthat meets Elon Musk plus a generous serving of :catdrugs:

Pellisworth fucked around with this message at 07:49 on Jul 29, 2018

vseslav.botkin
Feb 18, 2007
Professor
Rod Dreher, hilariously, was on the case!

ZenMasterBullshit
Nov 2, 2011

Restaurant de Nouvelles "À Table" Proudly Presents:
A Climactic Encounter Ending on 1 Negate and a Dream

landgrabber posted:

logan huntzberger.... welcome... to thE RESISTANCE

Just the worst dude in that show.

gently caress A Year in the LIfe was trash.

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

Im glad my instant dislike in you has been validated again and again.

someone should have just sunk the piece of poo poo.

achillesforever6
Apr 23, 2012

psst you wanna do a communism?

Dapper_Swindler posted:

someone should have just sunk the piece of poo poo.
I was going to say that probably wouldn't be good for the environment, but hey it could have made for a good artificial reef

landgrabber
Sep 13, 2015

ZenMasterBullshit posted:

Just the worst dude in that show.

gently caress A Year in the LIfe was trash.

YITL was trash but also gilmore girls itself already kinda sucked. it's a guilty pleasure show for me - and i'm a girl. even jess kinda sucked when he was with rory - it was only jess, the independent author that was worth it.

i've maintained for a long while that rory as a character is pretty gross after the first season - early rory is clearly kind of a depressed/overworked/otherwise lonely kid - they toned that down.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

landgrabber posted:

YITL was trash but also gilmore girls itself already kinda sucked. it's a guilty pleasure show for me - and i'm a girl. even jess kinda sucked when he was with rory - it was only jess, the independent author that was worth it.

i've maintained for a long while that rory as a character is pretty gross after the first season - early rory is clearly kind of a depressed/overworked/otherwise lonely kid - they toned that down.

I love Gilmore Girls as a guilty pleasure too but yea I'm straight up marathoning it again now and boy does Rory rapidly morph from 'well meaning but way too stressed/depressed kid who needs to open up' to just a real rear end in a top hat being enabled by everyone around her. Like, it's weird how they actually do a good job with Lorelei and her mom as a toxic relationship that they're trying to repair and failing and succeeding at times in different ways, but then Rory and her are just this weird enabling bullshit that no one actually calls out (that isn't quickly reversed or meant to show they're the antagonist or whatever).