Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Guy Goodbody
Aug 31, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Phlegmish
Jul 2, 2011

That's...brilliant.

The Lone Badger
Sep 24, 2007

Mix a bit of cornstarch with water and smear it around the entrance then let it dry.

(but actually they'd just cut it apart)

Zipperelli.
Apr 3, 2011

Nap Ghost
A cop will be wearing gloves. He/she won't give a poo poo if they think there's drugs in there. They're gonna go searching.

pop fly to McGillicutty
Feb 2, 2004

A peckish little mouse!
Protip: be white, never get bothered by the cops again!

(I can confirm this works)

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
The cop will just shoot your brains out and then use your shirt as gloves to search the pocket pussy

Scratch Monkey
Oct 25, 2010

👰Proč bychom se netěšili🥰když nám Pán Bůh🙌🏻zdraví dá💪?

Snowglobe of Doom posted:

Also Tom Selleck was offered the role of Indiana Jones before it went to Harrison Ford so he nearly got to play the inspiration for both of the Rescue Ranger chipmunks.

I had read that he was offered the role just about the time that Magnum PI had started shooting and if he had taken Raiders the whole production crew would have sort of been left jobless, so he felt the right thing to do would be to stay with Magnum. That was a really noble thing to do, and I think in the end the better option for Selleck.

Deus Ex Macklemore
Jul 2, 2004

Zelensky's Zealots

I watch a lot of Live_PD and they were talking about this a short time ago. There have been a LOT of traffic stops where people had sex toys and for a long time none of the cops searched them. Then one deputy DID take one apart and found some dope. The guys in the control room were shocked to make that connection and then realized WHY all those people had dildos and pocket pussies. So I'm guessing the word is getting out.

But yeah, there are a lot of cops that didn't want to touch them, even with gloves.

Snowglobe of Doom
Mar 30, 2012

sucks to be right

The Lone Badger posted:

Mix a bit of cornstarch with water and smear it around the entrance then let it dry.

That was almost an awesome post/avatar combo but things didn't quite synch up

Zipperelli.
Apr 3, 2011

Nap Ghost
"Mix a bit of cornstarch with water and smear it around the entrance then let it dry."

The MSJ
May 17, 2010

Guy Goodbody
Aug 31, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

Zipperelli. posted:

"Mix a bit of cornstarch with water and smear it around the entrance then let it dry."

I feel like your av should make it funny that you're being snobby about people's knowledge of cummy fake orifices. But instead I get the sense that you really know what you're talking about. It's like, yeah, Zipperelli knows more about this subject than we do, and we should listen to him.

Unkempt
May 24, 2003

...perfect spiral, scientists are still figuring it out...

Asimo posted:

He's a famous old school comic book artist. Did a lot of the art for early Nick Fury and such in the 60s.

jobson groeth
May 17, 2018

by FactsAreUseless
What the gently caress is this bullshit about trying to hide drugs anywhere other than in your face.

Snowglobe of Doom
Mar 30, 2012

sucks to be right

jobson groeth posted:

What the gently caress is this bullshit about trying to hide drugs anywhere other than in your face.

Some of us have a LOT of drugs and we're not chipmunks

https://i.imgur.com/DtpUqPa.gifv

Snowglobe of Doom has a new favorite as of 14:22 on Jul 29, 2018

venus de lmao
Apr 30, 2007

Call me "pixeltits"

Buy drugs in smaller amounts.

Such Fun
May 6, 2013

No

Field Mousepad
Mar 21, 2010
BAE
But then you don't get as much street cred/jail time dummy.

jobson groeth
May 17, 2018

by FactsAreUseless

Bertrand Hustle posted:

Eat more drugs. The only drug problem is not having a big enough mouth to put drugs in.

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Buying in bulk saves trips as well as money. Buying an ounce of cocaine is the same as buying that giant tub of ice cream from Costco.

MrJacobs
Sep 15, 2008

Solice Kirsk posted:

Buying in bulk saves trips as well as money. Buying an ounce of cocaine is the same as buying that giant tub of ice cream from Costco.

Wait I can just buy ice-cream to get the cocaine goodness I crave?

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

I was under direct orders not to die
🐵❌💀

I suggest people check out PeanutFiends.com

Snowglobe of Doom
Mar 30, 2012

sucks to be right

https://i.imgur.com/u7ULTaT.mp4

Mushika
Dec 22, 2010

Picnic Princess posted:

I suggest people check out PeanutFiends.com

This is a very good suggestion.

jobson groeth
May 17, 2018

by FactsAreUseless

I love you.

Well not really but I like this post. That's basically the same thing.

Nastyman
Jul 11, 2007

There they sit
at the foot of the mountain
Taking hits
of the sacred smoke
Fire rips at their lungs
Holy mountain take us away

New Sandman movie is looking good.

RFC2324
Jun 7, 2012

http 418

Flyinglemur posted:

I watch a lot of Live_PD and they were talking about this a short time ago. There have been a LOT of traffic stops where people had sex toys and for a long time none of the cops searched them. Then one deputy DID take one apart and found some dope. The guys in the control room were shocked to make that connection and then realized WHY all those people had dildos and pocket pussies. So I'm guessing the word is getting out.

But yeah, there are a lot of cops that didn't want to touch them, even with gloves.

I once had a car with a busted out sunroof. I ended up having to park under a tree most of the time, and no one ever rode in the backseat so I just let the leaves drift back there, and eventually they started to mulch. One night, I was out driving backroads of Texas between Austin and the shithole town I was living in, and got pulled over. Cop told me he was going to search my car, took me over to sit in the back of his car while he did it. I watch him search the poo poo out of the front seat, then push the seat forward to get to the back seat and just stop. He sat there staring for like 5 minutes, come over to me, told me my car was disgusting and he refused to search any more of it. I was free to go.

I had a QP of weed in the trunk.

Ak Gara
Jul 29, 2005

That's just the way he rolls.
What if you have like, 50 empty small boxes labeled "NOT DRUGS"

How many would they search before they get pissed off and stop searching?

[edit] What if you have heart problems and need to have your medicine on you at all times and keep it in a box on the dash labeled "DRUGS" ??

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

I was under direct orders not to die
🐵❌💀

RFC2324
Jun 7, 2012

http 418

Ak Gara posted:

What if you have like, 50 empty small boxes labeled "NOT DRUGS"

How many would they search before they get pissed off and stop searching?

[edit] What if you have heart problems and need to have your medicine on you at all times and keep it in a box on the dash labeled "DRUGS" ??

that's why medicine bottles have prescription details, including your name, on them. ive know people who got arrested for having a bottle with the label peeled and filled with aspirin

Zil
Jun 4, 2011

Satanically Summoned Citrus

So those madmen have finally come up with a way you can drink it now instead of just having to eat it.

Cocaine Bear
Nov 4, 2011

ACAB

Zil posted:

So those madmen have finally come up with a way you can drink it now instead of just having to eat it.

Feltching ain't nothing new.

Guy Goodbody
Aug 31, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo
https://twitter.com/ka92/status/1023598005373595648

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?
I can hear the music and I start to scream but it's just the song

SneezeOfTheDecade
Feb 6, 2011

gettin' covid all
over your posts

SpaceGoatFarts
Jan 5, 2010

sic transit gloria mundi

Nap Ghost

xtal
Jan 9, 2011

by Fluffdaddy

Zipperelli. posted:

A cop will be wearing gloves. He/she won't give a poo poo if they think there's drugs in there. They're gonna go searching.

A cop recently stuck his hand up a man's rear end purely as punishment lmao I don't think they care

Away all Goats
Jul 5, 2005

Goose's rebellion

Phlegmish
Jul 2, 2011

Trade less cryptocurrency

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

No.