Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

DarkCrawler
Apr 6, 2009

by vyelkin
https://www.hs.fi/politiikka/art-2000005770998.html

PAVE CAN'T BE STOPPED

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nenonen
Oct 22, 2009

Mulla on aina kolkyt donaa taskussa
World's first serial start-up party politician.

HerraS
Apr 15, 2012

Looking professional when committing genocide is essential. This is mostly achieved by using a beret.

Olive drab colour ensures the genocider will remain hidden from his prey until it's too late for them to do anything.

hell yeah PAAVO

No. 1 Callie Fan
Feb 17, 2011

This inkling is your FRIEND
She fights for LOVE
"Seven Stars Movement?" Taking cues from Italian populists I see.

ALLAN LASSUS
May 11, 2007

apul.prof./ass.prof.

No. 1 Callie Fan posted:

"Seven Stars Movement?" Taking cues from Italian populists I see.

Yeah he actually commented on this in June or so with something like ”yes I’m copying them but we’re better so that’s why it’s seven and also Otava because suomalaisten poikkeuksellinen luontosuhde” or some such classic Paavo

Catpain Slack
Apr 1, 2014

BAAAAAAH

ALLAN LASSUS posted:

Yeah he actually commented on this in June or so with something like ”yes I’m copying them but we’re better so that’s why it’s seven and also Otava because suomalaisten poikkeuksellinen luontosuhde” or some such classic Paavo

In before he gets kicked out of that one too and starts kahdeksan tähden liike a few months from now.

Nenonen
Oct 22, 2009

Paavo: it's Friday, leeeeet's PAAAAR-TYYYY!

doverhog
May 31, 2013

Defender of democracy and human rights 🇺🇦
Can someone post a summary of how he managed to get kicked out of Kansalaispuolue, his own party?

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

There's an old widower who sits in the local pub every day (or at least every day I've been there) and me and another guy were taking poo poo about Väyrynen one time and after a while she interjected with: "Voi Paavo, Paavo on ihana! Mä olen aina tykänny Paavo Väyrysest."

A month or so later I was saying something about Hitler and she again spoke up with: "Voi Hitler, Adolf Hitler oli ihana!"

Darkest Auer
Dec 30, 2006

They're silly

Ramrod XTreme

Jerry Cotton posted:

There's an old widower who sits in the local pub every day (or at least every day I've been there)

It's every day, you don't have to lie to us

bloom
Feb 25, 2017

by sebmojo
Please don't doxx my grandma.

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Darkest Auer posted:

It's every day, you don't have to lie to us

Hiya Tarja!

Rappaport
Oct 2, 2013

doverhog posted:

Can someone post a summary of how he managed to get kicked out of Kansalaispuolue, his own party?

Some of the people in the party leadership had a kokous where they voted to kick Paavo out, Paavo is contesting the legality of this kokous since there was (he claims) shady stuff about calling it/inviting people to it, since it's in the courts Paavo figures he'd better have some party under him for next EK-vaalit.

The reasons behind this palatsivallankumous are totally unclear to me and probably to everyone else who isn't the people involved, who'd want to "take over" a väyrys-vanityparty? :shrug:

Nenonen
Oct 22, 2009

Rappaport posted:

The reasons behind this palatsivallankumous are totally unclear to me and probably to everyone else who isn't the people involved, who'd want to "take over" a väyrys-vanityparty? :shrug:

I think they were Paavo fanboys until they realized he was using their hard earned moneys in mugs.

Golden Gate Bride
Oct 23, 2008
knife to meet you
Every party could use a good mugging

DarkCrawler
Apr 6, 2009

by vyelkin
Muilutukset Takaisin 2018!

DarkCrawler
Apr 6, 2009

by vyelkin
https://www.iltalehti.fi/politiikka/201807292201103058_pi.shtml?_ga=2.230370011.674360248.1532942109-439895143.1522973919

Oh, Teuvo :allears:

Nenonen
Oct 22, 2009

It takes some balls to rent a place from a police chief to defraud subsidies, I have to admit.

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Nenonen posted:

It takes some balls to rent a place from a police chief to defraud subsidies, I have to admit.

Seriouspost: how so :confused: (Unless you're implying the police has any interest in preventing or punishing corruption and economic crime in which case :getout:)

Wheany
Mar 17, 2006

Spinyahahahahahahahahahahahaha!

Doctor Rope
Especially police in Helsinki

DarkCrawler
Apr 6, 2009

by vyelkin
Probably the cop's idea in the first place considering normal Helsinki prices would be cutting way too much into Hakkis' alcohol budget and he was probably just sleeping in random trashcans and stairways before this

Nenonen
Oct 22, 2009

Jerry Cotton posted:

Seriouspost: how so :confused: (Unless you're implying the police has any interest in preventing or punishing corruption and economic crime in which case :getout:)

That is true, though if you don't want your fraud to be in lööppis at least rent your gently caress cave from any other cop than media's darling Mr. Palsternakka who will snitch you out immediately.

Nenonen
Oct 22, 2009

DarkCrawler posted:

Probably the cop's idea in the first place considering normal Helsinki prices would be cutting way too much into Hakkis' alcohol budget and he was probably just sleeping in random trashcans and stairways before this

Poliisin vanha tuttu.

Cerebral Bore
Apr 21, 2010

Fun Shoe

DarkCrawler posted:

Not to forget biker gang clubhouses.

Darkest Auer
Dec 30, 2006

They're silly

Ramrod XTreme
Kansan miäs

bloom
Feb 25, 2017

by sebmojo
I wish I could afford to be as much of a drunk fuckup as Teuvo.

SpiritOfLenin
Apr 29, 2013

be happy :3

I love how the other Persu was trying to defend Teuvo, and claim that Teuvo didn't ever really go there, when Teuvo himself goes all "yeah I live there. I like it there, best apartment in Helsinki".

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Saunapissanauha on totta!

No. 1 Callie Fan
Feb 17, 2011

This inkling is your FRIEND
She fights for LOVE
Green party secretary inconveniences airplane passengers by refusing to follow air crew's instructions in protest of a forced deportation of a refugee on the same plane all the while streaming it in Facebook.

https://twitter.com/ToukoAalto/status/1024245622424129536

If this sounds oddly familiar, it's probably because last week in Sweden a similar stunt was made about an afghan man in a similar situation. Unlike in that case, the police just ejected the secretary out and carried on with their task instead of letting some commie hippie blabber about human rights and other nonsense. Law and order and all that.

Rappaport
Oct 2, 2013

"Pakkopalautus" :birddrugs:

Double Bill
Jan 29, 2006

That was a pretty loving stupid protest considering she knew nothing at all about the deportation case. Oh no, he'll surely be tortured in... *checks destination*... Berlin

Nenonen
Oct 22, 2009

I'm not going to sit down until ligur is freed!

[gets self banned]

Double Bill posted:

That was a pretty loving stupid protest considering she knew nothing at all about the deportation case. Oh no, he'll surely be tortured in... *checks destination*... Berlin

Finnair doesn't fly direct to Torturistan.

throw to first DAMN IT
Apr 10, 2007
This whole thread has been raging at the people who don't want Saracen invasion to their homes

Perhaps you too should be more accepting of their cultures
I wish they had let the refugee go and deported the Greens instead

Darkest Auer
Dec 30, 2006

They're silly

Ramrod XTreme

throw to first drat IT posted:

I wish they had let the refugee go and deported the Greens instead

bloom
Feb 25, 2017

by sebmojo
Deport every party except the commies and whatever Paavo's latest party is. Whenever Paavo quits/is fired from a party the old party is immediately deported.

Nenonen
Oct 22, 2009

Ai mikä tietosuojalaki?

https://www.uusisuomi.fi/kotimaa/255163-kayttiko-paavo-vayrynen-salaisia-jasentietoja-perattomia-syytoksia

Darkest Auer
Dec 30, 2006

They're silly

Ramrod XTreme

quote:

Hän sanoo myös itse saaneensa viestin, jossa pyydetään vastaanottajaa ilmoittamaan, mikäli hän nimenomaisesti ei halua olla uuden seitsemän tähden liikkeen kannattajajäsen.

5 million party members soon :paavo:

throw to first DAMN IT
Apr 10, 2007
This whole thread has been raging at the people who don't want Saracen invasion to their homes

Perhaps you too should be more accepting of their cultures

iltis posted:

– Hän joutui tekemään valinnan: istuuko paikallaan ja hyväksyy, että taas on mennyt virhe läpi, vai nouseeko ylös, Tukholmasta tavoitettu Aalto linjaa.

Poliisi ei ole vahvistanut, oliko kyseessä pakkopalautus.

Aalto myöntää, ettei tiedä poliisin vartioinnissa olleen miehen taustoista mitään.

– On mahdollista, että kyseessä oli oikea rikollinen.

[...]

– Tärkeää on, että aihe saadaan näin keskusteluun. Suuri enemmistö on hiljaa, mutta tilanne muuttuu, kun muutama ihminen nousee vastaan. Asioilla ei ole suoraa yhteyttä, mutta natsi-Saksassakin kaikki toimet olivat laillisia, Aalto muistuttaa.

[...]

Aalto vertaa Pennasta myös legendaariseen ihmisoikeusaktivisti Rosa Parksiin. Afroamerikkalainen Parks joutui pidätetyksi joulukuussa 1955 Alabamassa, kun hän ei suostunut luovuttamaan istumapaikkaansa linja-autossa valkoihoiselle miehelle. Myöhemmin Yhdysvaltain korkein oikeus totesi rotuerottelun linja-autoissa perustuslain vastaiseksi.
:thunk:

Cerebral Bore
Apr 21, 2010

Fun Shoe
Lotta bad takes here. You can't really get mad at somebody for assuming the worst given that migri is bullshitting like gently caress wrt whether it's safe to return people to a country or not, and because we've literally sent back people who ended up shot in short order.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Double Bill
Jan 29, 2006

Cerebral Bore posted:

Lotta bad takes here. You can't really get mad at somebody for assuming the worst given that migri is bullshitting like gently caress wrt whether it's safe to return people to a country or not, and because we've literally sent back people who ended up shot in short order.

It's equally likely he was deported to Germany because he'd applied for asylum there previously. Is that wrong also, do you believe Germany doesn't respect human rights?