Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

value-brand cereal
May 2, 2008

funy pikchure

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ookiimarukochan
Apr 4, 2011

Phlegmish posted:

I've only ever seen it in a regular brown bottle in Belgium itself. I didn't even know it made a difference.

When given a choice I'll take Stella over Jupiler or Maes because gently caress you I'm from Leuven, but I'm 99% sure I wouldn't be able to tell the difference during a blindfold test. My palate isn't subtle enough to be a lager snob.

Lightweight!

value-brand cereal
May 2, 2008

chitoryu12
Apr 24, 2014

Field Mousepad posted:

The actual bottle beer comes in is pretty much a non factor these days. If a distributor or bar or wherever you're getting your beer from leaves stuff in the sun for more than a few minutes they are fuckin up.

I haven't had a skunked corona or Stella in 10 years or so.

I'm the complete opposite in that almost every green or clear bottle beer I've had has been skunked. Stella, Peroni, Kalik, and Obolon all came out bad.

Dungeon Ecology
Feb 9, 2011

obolon comes out of the factory skunked :colbert:

Guy Goodbody
Aug 31, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

Dungeon Ecology
Feb 9, 2011

this guy has definitely never had sex i distinctly remember the lesson on disarming spring loaded traps in sex ed

ol qwerty bastard
Dec 13, 2005

If you want something done, do it yourself!
Send in the explosive ordinance disposal techs, we got an IUD.

Brewmaster
Dec 10, 2007

Hi! I'm awkward.

Dungeon Ecology posted:

this guy has definitely never had sex i distinctly remember the lesson on disarming spring loaded traps in sex ed

Yeah me too, you need a wedding ring to do it. God Bless American Sex Ed.

Lobok
Jul 13, 2006

Say Watt?

Definitely not fun to go down on a women who has vagina acme.

Dungeon Ecology
Feb 9, 2011

* goes down on woman*

*comes back up with cartoon explodey face*

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

A true sir knows how to reset his girlfriend's vagina traps so they're ready to go the next time.

DandyLion
Jun 24, 2010
disrespectul Deciever

I'd love a spring loaded boxing glove. I'm sick and tired of my wife's beartrap....

Cocaine Bear
Nov 4, 2011

ACAB

Stupid chud doesn't even recognise a female orgasm when he sees one.

SmokaDustbowl
Feb 12, 2001

by vyelkin
Fun Shoe

Jerry Cotton posted:

Do the waitstaff never shut the gently caress up about baseball and also try to gently caress your wife and shoot your neighbour?

lol

Mezzanine
Aug 23, 2009

Lobok posted:

Definitely not fun to go down on a women who has vagina acme.

My vote goes to this one

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

ol qwerty bastard posted:

Partial to this

Fister Roboto
Feb 21, 2008

ol qwerty bastard posted:

:discourse:

James Woods
Jul 15, 2003

bony tony posted:

Now hang on.

There were five Pittsburgh-themed bars in San Francisco?

What?

There are a ton of transplants from that city around here for whatever reason. The place I worked used to have a second location and they make from what I'm told is an exact facsimile of a Primanti Bros. sandwich. There's also Steelers bars in the Mission, Rusian Hill, and Richmond districts.

Samuringa
Mar 27, 2017

Best advice I was ever given?

"Ticker, you'll be a lot happier once you stop caring about the opinions of a culture that is beneath you."

I learned my worth, learned the places and people that matter.

Opened my eyes.

Laserjet 4P posted:

Imgur, by necessity, because the “community” are reject reddit shitlords

Browsing Imgur frontpage is such a weird experience, it's cats, dogs, memes, and oh, look at that, a wildly transphobic post with thousands of upvotes, babies, weight loss, butts

TITTIEKISSER69
Mar 19, 2005

SAVE THE BEES
PLANT MORE TREES
CLEAN THE SEAS
KISS TITTIESS

Dude got boxed by her box

Shaddak
Nov 13, 2011

For the longest time I never realized Imgur even had a community, I just use it so I can put pictures here.

voiceless anal fricative
May 6, 2007

Samuringa posted:

Browsing Imgur frontpage is such a weird experience, it's cats, dogs, memes, and oh, look at that, a wildly transphobic post with thousands of upvotes, babies, weight loss, butts

Don't forget any picture or video of any young woman doing literally anything and every comment is "upvoting for boobs" or "does she have nudes?"

skrapp mettle
Mar 17, 2007

chitoryu12 posted:

I'm the complete opposite in that almost every green or clear bottle beer I've had has been skunked. Stella, Peroni, Kalik, and Obolon all came out bad.

To continue beer derail, green bottles are bad because they don't block UV, and UV causes isohumulones to decarbonylate to 3-methylbut-2-ene-1-thiol. 3-methylbut-2-ene-1-thiol tastes like skunk and has a flavor threshold of 0.004 ppb, really low. Isohumulones can be stabilized so this reaction doesn't happen, and that is what Miller High Life and Corona use. Oxidation tastes more like cardboard/musty/papery or vinous/winey/sherry, trans-2-nonenal is the culprit.

If everyone really wants to know what this entire derail is about, grab a can of Heineken and a green bottle of Heineken and compare. The can blocks all UV so it won't be skunked at all. We do this for our service and brewery staff so they know what skunked beer tastes like.

Doctor Zero
Sep 21, 2002

Would you like a jelly baby?
It's been in my pocket through 4 regenerations,
but it's still good.

bike tory posted:

Don't forget any picture or video of any young woman doing literally anything and every comment is "upvoting for boobs" or "does she have nudes?"

It’s like this place circa 2001.

Guy Goodbody
Aug 31, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

bike tory posted:

does she?

AKA Pseudonym
May 16, 2004

A dashing and sophisticated young man
Doctor Rope

These 20 people recreated awesome childhood pictures and the results destroyed the timestream!

Vietnamwees
May 8, 2008

by Fluffdaddy

I accidentally read the sign.

What do I do now?

Breetai
Nov 6, 2005

🥄Mah spoon is too big!🍌

Vietnamwees posted:

What do I do now?

Change your name to Granos.

DACK FAYDEN
Feb 25, 2013

Bear Witness

Shaddak posted:

For the longest time I never realized Imgur even had a community, I just use it so I can put pictures here.
For the longest time it didn't. So it was great, because you didn't see all the toxic poo poo.

Memento
Aug 25, 2009

Bleak Gremlin

Samuringa posted:

DACK FAYDEN posted:

For the longest time it didn't. So it was great, because you didn't see all the toxic poo poo.

Yeah that's the only good thing about imgur. You can just upload pictures, get the URL and link them here without ever having to touch the cesspit that is their community. I just have https://imgur.com/upload bookmarked.

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Otteration
Jan 4, 2014

I CAN'T SAY PRESIDENT DONALD JOHN TRUMP'S NAME BECAUSE HE'S LIKE THAT GUY FROM HARRY POTTER AND I'M AFRAID I'LL SUMMON HIM. DONALD JOHN TRUMP. YOUR FAVORITE PRESIDENT.
OUR 47TH PRESIDENT AFTER THE ONE WHO SHOWERS WITH HIS DAUGHTER DIES
Grimey Drawer

intervention.twitter

Lobok
Jul 13, 2006

Say Watt?

"I'm the Scatman!"

Comptroll The Forums
Apr 25, 2007

DON'T HURT MY FEE FEES!

keanu_whoa.wav

Trabant
Nov 26, 2011

All systems nominal.

Vietnamwees posted:

What do I do now?

Open Marriage Night
Sep 18, 2009

"Do you want to talk to a spider, Peter?"

They warn you about booby traps, but not this.

Vietnamwees
May 8, 2008

by Fluffdaddy

OK, now I just don't understand.

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Well don't. Can't read?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

I was under direct orders not to die