Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ICR
Dec 31, 2008

Mover posted:

discord's down so what's everybody up to

Back up see ya in discord. I expect racon photos.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

I AM THE MOON
Dec 21, 2012

Adult Sword Owner posted:

Every class has at least one soul that allows healing or tanking which is an alright idea

Shame the game looks like someone filmed a poo poo in a paper bag and animated it in slow motion

the only cool healing class was the one where u were a weed wizard

BabyFur Denny
Mar 18, 2003
I watched Antman and the Wasp this weekend and we probably would have had Wasp in the game by now.
Also Marvel just killed Marvel Ultimate Alliance too.

FranktheBank
May 14, 2007
In the beginning...the universe was created. his has been widely regarded as a bad move and has made a lot of people very angry.

BabyFur Denny posted:

I watched Antman and the Wasp this weekend and we probably would have had Wasp in the game by now.

Glad it's dead then.

McSpanky
Jan 16, 2005

Somewhere, a single tear rolls down CaptainHankPym's cheek.

802.11weed
May 9, 2007

no
I AIN’T SCARED OF YOU

YOU DON’T SCARE ME

Vax
Dec 29, 2011

delicious!
I logged in and noone was there. :suicide:

pokchu
Aug 22, 2007
D:

Adult Sword Owner posted:

drat I don't see it and I'm a giant moron who plays Rift

how is Rift right now

Quasipox
Sep 6, 2008

I shoulda stayed at Google

FranktheBank
May 14, 2007
In the beginning...the universe was created. his has been widely regarded as a bad move and has made a lot of people very angry.

pokchu posted:

how is Rift right now

I loving loved RIFT, especially with goons.

PureRok
Mar 27, 2010

Good as new.
This is still my most played game by 4 hours. :ohdear:

ndub
Jun 9, 2007

pokchu posted:

how is Rift right now

dead years ago

Svensken
May 29, 2010

PureRok posted:

This is still my most played game by 4 hours. :ohdear:

Stop playing whatever's second :colbert:

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

Associate Justice Lena "Kegels" Dunham: An uncool thought to have: 'is that guy walking in the dark behind me a rapist? Never mind, he's Asian.
we're dancing perilously close to the edge of oblivion. can nathan silver keep this plucky ragtag community together?????

Erdricks
Sep 8, 2005

There's nothing refreshing like a sauna!
When does trion revive this game like Frankenstein?

NotALizardman
Jun 5, 2011

why the gently caress is this thread still alive

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

Because in our hearts, it's always Midtown Monday.

BabyFur Denny
Mar 18, 2003
Still busy yellowing my pants

Too Shy Guy
Jun 14, 2003

I have destroyed more of your kind than I can count.

NotALizardman posted:

why the gently caress is this thread still alive

Thread switch flipper is on vacation, no one else can close it

Dark_Swordmaster
Oct 31, 2011
Where's the emu server?

Saint Freak
Apr 16, 2007

Regretting is an insult to oneself
Buglord
I've spent tens of thousands of dollars in dolls and figurines to recreate Midtown in my basement and it's basically the same thing

Saint Freak
Apr 16, 2007

Regretting is an insult to oneself
Buglord
Actually it's better because I have the Punisher battle van and I can actually drive it around.

Fried Sushi
Jul 5, 2004

Saint Freak posted:

I've spent tens of thousands of dollars in dolls and figurines to recreate Midtown in my basement and it's basically the same thing

It's only realistic if you don't have a Moleman figurine but have to knock over the Moleman figurine daily to get your morning coffee.

Largepotato
Jan 18, 2007

Spurd.

Dark_Swordmaster posted:

Where's the emu server?

In our hearts.

Drythe
Aug 26, 2012

cosmic never

ICR
Dec 31, 2008

This thread stays alive forever. It will rise from the asses one day.

PureRok
Mar 27, 2010

Good as new.
Midtown ~MaDnEsS~

Giedroyc
Feb 18, 2001

Can't post for 2,400,000 hours!
Surprised there aren't people trying to program a new version of this given the mentalists trying to relaunch CoH.

RosaParksOfDip
May 11, 2009
Remember when aoe skills were massive and someone teleport grabbed all enemies in midtown with nightcrawler? Or when there was that weird summon glitch and someone had an actual army of doombots?

Cool Dad
Jun 15, 2007

It is always Friday night, motherfuckers

I keep this thread bookmarked so I can get all of the up to the minute Marvel Heroes news

Drythe
Aug 26, 2012

:same:

super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

Giedroyc posted:

Surprised there aren't people trying to program a new version of this given the mentalists trying to relaunch CoH.

I'm more surprised no one's trying to cash in on CoH nostalgia by announcing a new superhero MMO.

Zaodai
May 23, 2009

Death before dishonor?
Your terms are accepted.

super sweet best pal posted:

I'm more surprised no one's trying to cash in on CoH nostalgia by announcing a new superhero MMO.

Let me introduce you to a little project called City of Titans.

Original Character, do not steal.

phosdex
Dec 16, 2005

super sweet best pal posted:

you'd think there be a whole shitload of marvel licensed games but they're all mobile for some reason

Gynovore
Jun 17, 2009

Forget your RoboCoX or your StickyCoX or your EvilCoX, MY CoX has Blinking Bewbs!

WHY IS THIS GAME DEAD?!

Giedroyc posted:

Trion could, in theory, relaunch the game starring "Claw Guy" and "Green Guy" and "Hammer Guy" and "Chesty Redhead".

Zaodai
May 23, 2009

Death before dishonor?
Your terms are accepted.

Gynovore posted:

Trion could, in theory, relaunch the game starring "Claw Guy" and "Green Guy" and "Hammer Guy" and "Chesty Redhead".

Chesty LaRue, Simpsons style.

Adult Sword Owner
Jun 19, 2011

u deserve diploma for sublime comedy expertise

Saint Freak posted:

Actually it's better because I have the Punisher battle van and I can actually drive it around.

also you can gently caress them

McSpanky
Jan 16, 2005

You will never gently caress this van shitlords

Kheldarn
Feb 17, 2011

Let's not forget about Asros!

https://twitter.com/Asros/status/1031546176435351554

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chernobyl Peace Prize
May 7, 2007

Or later, later's fine.
But now would be good.

RosaParksOfDip posted:

Remember when aoe skills were massive and someone teleport grabbed all enemies in midtown with nightcrawler? Or when there was that weird summon glitch and someone had an actual army of doombots?
I remember when Black Widow's explosives would deal damage to everything in an instance if you blew up objects, so you could clear certain terminals by blowing up barrels and crates in the starting room.